PDA

View Full Version : The REAL X Games

syndicate
08-20-2004, 06:51 AM
So I'm sitting @ home last night watching the olympics and I know the X games were just on and I thought that there could be some really extreme games like for instance:
1)Wakeboard behind top fuel hydros.
2)Pikes Peak hill climb with top fuel dragsters
3)Chicken played w/ freight trains. (someone has got to turn.)
Who is withe me :)

MAXIMUS
08-20-2004, 07:44 AM
PM OB. EDDIE this would be up his alley! Extreme pole smokin while falling from an airplane with clothes pins attached to his fruit bag! Or a produce packing contest with no "off the shelf" lubes allowed! Possibly a hot link hiest with a time limit & maybe a handicap for some of those entry level contestants... :coffeycup :notam:

MAXIMUS
08-23-2004, 06:37 AM
Maybe just a bench racing competition... with hater as the first pinadda! :devil:

You Te
08-23-2004, 06:55 AM
How about some Big Blocks show up at BBSP. :eat:
You Te

MAXIMUS
08-24-2004, 06:55 AM
How about some Big Blocks show up at BBSP. :eat:
You Te
Well O.K.... Not sure that would hold anybodys attention... :sleeping: They just as well should hold a knitting competition! :coffeycup :notam: There would be less smoke & more action! ;)

You Te
08-25-2004, 06:48 AM
Max,
I've got some action for you. :rollside:
You Te

MAXIMUS
08-25-2004, 07:31 AM
Max,
I've got some action for you. :rollside:
You Te
Promise... :coffeycup :notam: :boxingguy :confused: :hammerhea :confused: :D

Kim Hanson
08-25-2004, 05:13 PM
PM OB. EDDIE this would be up his alley! Extreme pole smokin while falling from an airplane with clothes pins attached to his fruit bag! Or a produce packing contest with no "off the shelf" lubes allowed! Possibly a hot link hiest with a time limit & maybe a handicap for some of those entry level contestants... :coffeycup :notam:
You just kill me.......( . )( . )........ :D

MAXIMUS
08-26-2004, 04:49 AM
Kim I aim to please! :coffeycup :notam:

lucky
08-26-2004, 01:09 PM
ROTHFLMAO - i SOILED MYSELF :D

lucky
08-26-2004, 01:13 PM
SPREAD SOME REPUTATION AB0UT MAXI HERE GOES MY HERO'S
MAXI WASN'T TALKING OUT HIS ASS WITH THE PLANE BIT - HE PULLED THE FRUIT SHOOT AND LET THE LETTUCE FLY :2purples: :eek:

lucky
08-26-2004, 01:21 PM
THE NAKED 10 K RUN WITH ( WHAT ELSE ) PENUT BUTTA ON YOUR WANKER AND A PACK OF WILD WOLVES ON YOUR AZZ .. i'D WATCH DAT ... :idea:

Kim Hanson
08-26-2004, 01:39 PM
THE NAKED 10 K RUN WITH ( WHAT ELSE ) PENUT BUTTA ON YOUR WANKER AND A PACK OF WILD WOLVES ON YOUR AZZ .. i'D WATCH DAT ... :idea:
**** the pack of wolves, OB Eddie has the Jelly...run hard........( . )( . )....... :p

syndicate
08-26-2004, 02:37 PM
GOLDEN!!! That is what I am about. Demolition derby with K boats.

MAXIMUS
08-26-2004, 03:41 PM
We could design a peanut butter packing contest with a few obsticales along the way like watermelons or cantalope! Or just skip the Pea & use nut butter with a hot skin seringe type of device while hauling ass in the back of U.T.'s speed boat! :notam: This of course would have to be in a controlled enviorment with Hater overseeing the action & referee'n so Kimmie wouldn't cheat when its his turn... :devil:

Kim Hanson
08-26-2004, 04:11 PM
We could design a peanut butter packing contest with a few obsticales along the way like watermelons or cantalope! Or just skip the Pea & use nut butter with a hot skin seringe type of device while hauling ass in the back of U.T.'s speed boat! :notam: This of course would have to be in a controlled enviorment with Hater overseeing the action & referee'n so Kimmie wouldn't cheat when its his turn... :devil:
I don't cheat Maxi!.........( . )( . )......That don't sound good though! :D
How about we duck tape UCLA hater to a knee board and yank him around at 100 + and see if he is still pretty pink :D Ob Eddie wakeboard at 30, he is use to that speed, know use in freaking him right out :shift: Surf_Board Boy ya know!........( . )( . )......

MAXIMUS
08-27-2004, 02:42 PM
How about an extreme version of Hide & go f*ck yourself... Eddie would dominate that biatch! :coffeycup :notam:

Kim Hanson
08-27-2004, 04:04 PM
How about an extreme version of Hide & go f*ck yourself... Eddie would dominate that biatch! :coffeycup :notam:
Gold for sure :D ........( . )( . )......... :chi: