PDA

View Full Version : Just a noob saying "hi"

Wasted Income
08-20-2004, 07:22 AM
Hey all,
The name's Jeff and I'm from Wisconsin. I don't currently have a boat, but that'll change when I graduate with my engineering degree in December. No boat, but a bunch of other toys. Here's a pic of my '69 C-10 and my '94 Yukon. I've also got a '67 shortbed that is a project in the works, and I am also seeking to add a turbo regal to my collection.
Ok, back to lurking... :cool:
http://www.wastedincome.com/yukonbombtrailer.jpg

MAXIMUS
08-20-2004, 07:37 AM
BEAT IT!!!! :coffeycup :notam:

uclahater
08-20-2004, 07:52 AM
BEAT IT!!!! :coffeycup :notam:
Careful Maxi your turnin Hippy on with that kinda talk :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

MAXIMUS
08-20-2004, 01:38 PM
Hippy is a wanna be wh0re with little to no self respect & can't even afford a real boat! :notam: :p

MAXIMUS
08-20-2004, 01:39 PM
Hey new guy still wanna hang out! :crossx: :crossx: :coffeycup :notam:

MAXIMUS
08-21-2004, 06:00 AM
Incidently I was just fuggin with ya... :hammerhea :boxingguy

Tom Brown
08-21-2004, 08:20 AM
Nice trucks, Jeff. Welcome to Bench Racers. :cool:
Don't mind uclahater and Maximus. They are both upset that they have big block car boats. Maximus has been working on a starter problem since the early 80s and uclahater can't afford the gas his heavy tub burns up at idle.
Don't make the same mistake they did. When you get your degree and start working, buy an outboard. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif

V-DRIVES RULE
08-21-2004, 09:20 AM
New guy understand 1 thing dont buy and outboard 1. you will get laughed at 2. Car boat guys get all the girls 3.U-t and hanson went to frisco to get married 4. maxi and hater are cool everybody else here is whacked out!

V-DRIVES SUCK
08-21-2004, 10:37 AM
Welcome Jeff. :cool:

Kim Hanson
08-21-2004, 02:34 PM
I love the C-10s cool trucks, and don't listen to V-Drive Rules! No one else does, unless you are bored and want to smack someone around internet style :eek: He is good for some entertainment, Here is one...he has a Potty boat, you could say portapotty :D
Welcome to this Hell Hole, buckle up and enjoy the ride :cool: .........( . )( . )........

steelcomp
08-21-2004, 03:22 PM
wow...you haven't even graduated yet and you got all that hardware. F**ckin engineers, anyway. Too bad you weren't born with a dick. Your parents must be proud!
Chevys suck!!!
(how'm I doin, guys?) :confused:

Kim Hanson
08-21-2004, 03:42 PM
wow...you haven't even graduated yet and you got all that hardware. F**ckin engineers, anyway. Too bad you weren't born with a dick. Your parents must be proud!
Chevys suck!!!
(how'm I doin, guys?) :confused:
Bad as usually, he hasn't said anything bad yet! :rolleyes: Jumping the gun aren't we, your parents are proud of you all the same :D
Think about it " Heart Beat of America " :( I bet you have an Import right, what TOYota :D .........( . )( . ).........

steelcomp
08-21-2004, 04:11 PM
Damn! You guys said I had to be an A$$ hole to be on this thing! OK...I'm goin back to bein a nice guy. Sorry Jeff...actually like your C10, but the Yukon's gotta go!
You really gotta be nuts to want to be a part of this sh1t!
No rice burners in this yard, Hansen, no two strokes, no OB's, pure American muscle!!...but the heart beat has stopped...it's Code Blue...Ford Blue, that is. (thanks Jim)
Cheap
Heap
Every
Valve
Rattles
Oil
Leaks
Every
Time

Kim Hanson
08-21-2004, 04:43 PM
Damn! You guys said I had to be an A$$ hole to be on this thing! OK...I'm goin back to bein a nice guy. Sorry Jeff...actually like your C10, but the Yukon's gotta go!
You really gotta be nuts to want to be a part of this sh1t!
No rice burners in this yard, Hansen, no two strokes, no OB's, pure American muscle!!...but the heart beat has stopped...it's Code Blue...Ford Blue, that is. (thanks Jim)
Cheap
Heap
Every
Valve
Rattles
Oil
Leaks
Every
Time
Ford is what I like, look at my web-site it is in there. That is gone now and another Ford is coming into the stable, but the " OB " will never leave, fast and stable baby is the way to go.........( . )( . )........V-Drive is as stable as 80 year old guy with a broken walker

V-DRIVES RULE
08-21-2004, 04:51 PM
That a nice truck and would look good towing a v-drive!!! only fords tow outboards and us v-drivers are the fast guys and we all use CHEVY'S and hansons never ridden in a fast boat so he dosnt know anything he drives a wind up boat that smells up the marina's!!!!

Kim Hanson
08-21-2004, 05:03 PM
That a nice truck and would look good towing a v-drive!!! only fords tow outboards and us v-drivers are the fast guys and we all use CHEVY'S and hansons never ridden in a fast boat so he dosnt know anything he drives a wind up boat that smells up the marina's!!!!
Okay, what are you talking fast.( you are pissing me off now ), watch out for those fast wind up boats, they lay whooping fast.......( . )( . )....Porta Potty Boy! :eat: V-Drives! :hammer2: :frown: Too bad though, they sound cool! :D

steelcomp
08-21-2004, 05:46 PM
Oh, man, now you're really talkin crap! What's your idea of fast? OOOOooohhh...you can do 80! Last time I saw a vdrive was...wait a minute...I don't look behind me when I'm racing...guess I've never seen a vdrive. Oh yeah, one beat me when I had two blown head gaskets. Effin Chevy! :mad:
Hansen, so you're a Ford guy? Da*n it, boy, don't make me like you! :boxingguy

Kim Hanson
08-21-2004, 07:22 PM
Oh, man, now you're really talkin crap! What's your idea of fast? OOOOooohhh...you can do 80! Last time I saw a vdrive was...wait a minute...I don't look behind me when I'm racing...guess I've never seen a vdrive. Oh yeah, one beat me when I had two blown head gaskets. Effin Chevy! :mad:
Hansen, so you're a Ford guy? Da*n it, boy, don't make me like you! :boxingguy
I have a way with people, either they like me or they hate my guts :rolleyes: I just have away with the internet that piss's most off..Photochop is one and shit-talking is the other one :D .........( . )( . )......

V-DRIVES RULE
08-21-2004, 07:42 PM
Hansen, so you're a Ford guy? Da*n it, boy, don't make me like you! :boxingguySTEELCHUMP dont try to sound cool like kimmy im talking small block blown whacker spanker fast well be at big river in oct. so show and get stomped if you dare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whaz up kimmy???????????????????????????

Kim Hanson
08-21-2004, 07:48 PM
whaz up kimmy???????????????????????????
Bored as always..........( . )( . )....starter to replace and BOB is a set to go again :D

steelcomp
08-21-2004, 07:59 PM
STEELCHUMP dont try to sound cool like kimmy im talking small block blown whacker spanker fast well be at big river in oct. so show and get stomped if you dare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whaz up kimmy???????????????????????????
SteelCHUMP?!!!! I got your chump hangin, buddy! Blown sbk? Big deal. Whacker spankin fast? OOOooohhhh! Stomp ME?...Pretty big talk. So how fast is whacker spankin fast? You don't even know what I drive! You just might eat your own shit! Bring it to Ming next month and race it on the LQM. River's too far. I've beat enough BB Blown boats, maybe you'rs is faster! Hell, I'll even leave the 467 in.

Tom Brown
08-21-2004, 08:26 PM
Take it easy, steelcomp. V-DRIVES RURAL is just grazing.

steelcomp
08-21-2004, 08:41 PM
Take it easy, steelcomp. V-DRIVES RURAL is just grazing.
Oh, I'm just grazing back. Got a big smile over here! :hammerhea :argue: :wink:
If he can dish it out.... :)
Thanks Tom.
PS Congrats on the sale. Sounds like big chickens!
steel

Squirtin Thunder
08-22-2004, 01:19 AM
All I can say is Kimmy is OK for a Canadian. He is quite confused though, he has a fast O/B and a kick ass V-drive and none are The Big Blue Oval, So all I can say is Steelcomp will come prepared, even if we have to put my Code Blue Racing BBF in it and I expect someone to get stomped.
BTW- this jet shit is quite confusing props are so much easier
Jim

Kim Hanson
08-22-2004, 04:13 PM
All I can say is Kimmy is OK for a Canadian. He is quite confused though, he has a fast O/B and a kick ass V-drive and none are The Big Blue Oval, So all I can say is Steelcomp will come prepared, even if we have to put my Code Blue Racing BBF in it and I expect someone to get stomped.
BTW- this jet shit is quite confusing props are so much easier
Jim
My tow unit is Ford and the last one was Ford, I like Ford. I won't **** with that V-Drive till its broke and with 80 psi oil pressure she is still good and tight, no smoke either.........( . )( . )....... :cool:

Wasted Income
08-23-2004, 05:43 AM
Cripes, tough crowd!!
I could definitely get used to all the shit talking though, :boxingguy :D
As for the outboard vs. car motor debate, I guess you guys will have to convince me one way or the other.
I kindof have a conflict of interest. For one, I worked at Mercury in engine test and development as a co-op a while back, so I do like the screamin' 2 strokes, but I am also a die hard Chevy guy, so a twin turbo BBC wailing along behind me would really make my day.
What to do, what to do... :idea:

Wasted Income
08-23-2004, 05:51 AM
wow...you haven't even graduated yet and you got all that hardware. F**ckin engineers, anyway.
That's right. I built the '69 with my own hands, frame up when I was 15 years old. Only thing I didn't do was some of the bodywork, and the paint.
Too bad you weren't born with a dick. Your parents must be proud!
That's not what your mother / girlfriend / wife said last night...
:eek:

Jetboatguru
08-23-2004, 07:11 AM
SteelCHUMP?!!!! I got your chump hangin, buddy! Blown sbk? Big deal. Whacker spankin fast? OOOooohhhh! Stomp ME?...Pretty big talk. So how fast is whacker spankin fast? You don't even know what I drive! You just might eat your own shit! Bring it to Ming next month and race it on the LQM. River's too far. I've beat enough BB Blown boats, maybe you'rs is faster! Hell, I'll even leave the 467 in.
LMAO
I just read this one!!! Steel Comp, you really don't know with what or whom you are dealing? :notam: :confused: :confused:
I promise you that you will be amazes when you see V Drive Rules boat run!!

V-DRIVES RULE
08-23-2004, 07:46 AM
SteelCHUMP?!!!! I got your chump hangin, buddy! Blown sbk? Big deal. Whacker spankin fast? OOOooohhhh! Stomp ME?...Pretty big talk. So how fast is whacker spankin fast? You don't even know what I drive! You just might eat your own shit! Bring it to Ming next month and race it on the LQM. River's too far. I've beat enough BB Blown boats, maybe you'rs is faster! Hell, I'll even leave the 467 in.If you were at ming on fathers day day i was there you would have seen me! i was pitted by the tower. were going either sept or oct see you there. im going to get an autograhed PICTURE from guru for the bench racers FAN CLUB president U-T-NUTS!!!!! buuuwwwaaaaaa!!!!

Kim Hanson
08-23-2004, 04:25 PM
If you were at ming on fathers day day i was there you would have seen me! i was pitted by the tower. were going either sept or oct see you there. im going to get an autograhed PICTURE from guru for the bench racers FAN CLUB president U-T-NUTS!!!!! buuuwwwaaaaaa!!!!
You can Mail me one, I won't chop it up tooooo much :p ......( . )( . ).......

Blown 472
08-23-2004, 04:52 PM
Hey all,
The name's Jeff and I'm from Wisconsin. I don't currently have a boat, but that'll change when I graduate with my engineering degree in December. No boat, but a bunch of other toys. Here's a pic of my '69 C-10 and my '94 Yukon. I've also got a '67 shortbed that is a project in the works, and I am also seeking to add a turbo regal to my collection.
Ok, back to lurking... :cool:
http://www.wastedincome.com/yukonbombtrailer.jpg
Where do you live in wisconsin??

Tom Brown
08-23-2004, 05:24 PM
LMAO
I just read this one!!! Steel Comp, you really don't know with what or whom you are dealing? :notam: :confused: :confused:
Jetboatguru has mastered time, space, and dimension. :D

Kim Hanson
08-23-2004, 06:15 PM
Jetboatguru has mastered time, space, and dimension. :D
So, has stayed away from Dunkin Donuts :D .......( . )( . )......

Wasted Income
08-24-2004, 06:16 AM
Where do you live in wisconsin??
Green Bay. Then it's back to Houghton, MI for a semester, then I'm moving to Peoria, IL.
Goddamn, I hate moving. :frown:

lucky
08-24-2004, 06:39 AM
New guy understand 1 thing dont buy and out drive 1. you will get laughed at 2. Car boat guys get all the girls 3.guru and i went to frisco to get married 4. maxi and hater are shiat disturbers and thats why we love them ! everybody else takes turns beating my azz on a regular basis ! And i really enjoy it :rolleyes:
Understand another thing -- some people just like it " that way " :squiggle:

MAXIMUS
08-24-2004, 06:46 AM
Understand another thing -- some people just like it " that way " :squiggle:
You know lucky... you pretty much hit the nail on the head!
Butt pirates seem to just hang in these waters... :coffeycup :notam:

steelcomp
08-24-2004, 09:10 PM
LMAO
Yeah, I know, but isn't it fun!!! :boxingguy
240 mph Hydros amaze me. Rick Santos used to run a sbk chevy in Top Alcohol dragster and give us a run for our money...that amazed me. 350 mph in a TF dragster amazes me.
Blown sbk in a boat? :sleeping:

lucky
08-25-2004, 06:14 AM
You know lucky... you pretty much hit the nail on the head!
Butt pirates seem to just hang in these waters... :coffeycup :notam:
Ya know it maxi -- grandpa told me if it looks like a chicken and clucks like a chicken - it probably a chicken ..

lucky
08-25-2004, 06:17 AM
when you graduated did you get your buddies to drunk and see who could eat the most cheese( wisconson ) ?? :eek: i heard that could get ya in a bind ?
of course jalepeno's get ya out of it - lmao

dmontzsta
08-26-2004, 04:14 PM
New guy understand 1 thing dont buy and outboard 1. you will get laughed at 2. Car boat guys get all the girls 3.U-t and hanson went to frisco to get married 4. maxi and hater are cool everybody else here is whacked out!
lmao so true...

Kim Hanson
08-26-2004, 04:23 PM
lmao so true...
**** you biatch, I live in Canada ! Freaking dumbass's.....ohh ya! V-Drive guy again..........( . )( . ).....get behind the squirt boats now! You are really next in line. :D :rolleyes:

dmontzsta
08-26-2004, 04:24 PM
**** you biatch, I live in Canada ! Freaking dumbass's.....ohh ya! V-Drive guy again..........( . )( . ).....get behind the squirt boats now! You are really next in line. :D :rolleyes:
Canada sucks!

Kim Hanson
08-26-2004, 04:42 PM
Canada sucks!
YOU REALLY WANT TO GO HERE? I bet you KNOW as much about Canada , as much as that V-Drive you have! Back off! Slow one!.........( .)( . )........You don't have game! :p

dmontzsta
08-26-2004, 05:07 PM
YOU REALLY WANT TO GO HERE? I bet you KNOW as much about Canada , as much as that V-Drive you have! Back off! Slow one!.........( .)( . )........You don't have game! :p
I know all about my V Drive, just cause you dont know jack shit about yours, with your damn dining room chairs in that thing. And what the hell are you still holding on to your whacker for? must be a canada thing.
Also, I know lots about canada your police are gay and ride on horses. You guys are also Englands bitch.

CrazyHippy
08-26-2004, 05:20 PM
I know all about my V Drive, just cause you dont know jack shit about yours, with your damn dining room chairs in that thing. And what the hell are you still holding on to your whacker for? must be a canada thing.
Also, I know lots about canada your police are gay and ride on horses. You guys are also Englands bitch.
Need to keep the wacker so he drag the flattie back to the dock when it sinks.
Hey, at least it's not FORD powered :D
BJH

V-DRIVES RULE
08-26-2004, 05:22 PM
True Dat Hippy!!!

Kim Hanson
08-26-2004, 07:37 PM
I don't bounce mine biatch, wake up and smell the coffee, don't do it right! Have a milk and shut up! :cry:
As for the whacker, shit! I want to go fast not slow focker! I was going to install Lazy Boys in it since that biatch is only like 90 mph, :rolleyes:
If I could see your point of view, I would have to stick my head sooo far up my ass, I don't think I would see anything! I would be a Norwegian also, calm people!
I like it here , they don't pull guns on you for speeding..Must be a Canadian thing right....DUMBASS! Last I seen you guys are way down on the smart level, don't drag it down anymore...please..( . )( . )....... :notam: :sleeping:

dmontzsta
08-26-2004, 07:58 PM
I don't bounce mine biatch, wake up and smell the coffee, don't do it right! Have a milk and shut up! :cry:
As for the whacker, shit! I want to go fast not slow focker! I was going to install Lazy Boys in it since that biatch is only like 90 mph, :rolleyes:
If I could see your point of view, I would have to stick my head sooo far up my ass, I don't think I would see anything! I would be a Norwegian also, calm people!
I like it here , they don't pull guns on you for speeding..Must be a Canadian thing right....DUMBASS! Last I seen you guys are way down on the smart level, don't drag it down anymore...please..( . )( . )....... :notam: :sleeping:
I dont bounce mine anymore, now that I have learned to work the plate. I dont drink milk, I drink beer.
I thought your head was already way up your ass? KIM
They dont pull out guns on us here, you must be watching too many gangsta movies.

Kim Hanson
08-26-2004, 08:11 PM
I dont bounce mine anymore, now that I have learned to work the plate. I dont drink milk, I drink beer.
I thought your head was already way up your ass? KIM
They dont pull out guns on us here, you must be watching too many gangsta movies.
My " Lazy Boy " slow ass thing would kick your ass! My head is up someones ass ,it's your at the moment!
Funny thing , we are all Americans and we are called Canatards :idea: Wake up, I have never had one pulled on me yet...I try to stay away from the good ole " USA ".............backwoods shithappens there! ;)

dmontzsta
08-26-2004, 08:15 PM
My " Lazy Boy " slow ass thing would kick your ass! My head is up someones ass ,it's your at the moment!
Funny thing , we are all Americans and we are called Canatards :idea: Wake up, I have never had one pulled on me yet...I try to stay away from the good ole " USA ".............backwoods shithappens there! ;)
Yeah, you are right, my boat is slow... :D I think you had better start doing some research before challenging people. You are just lucky you shit talked to a "slow american". I actually dont pull guns, I pull beers. BTW: Get your head out of my ass, homo.
:rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
08-26-2004, 08:29 PM
Yeah, you are right, my boat is slow... :D I think you had better start doing some research before challenging people. You are just lucky you shit talked to a "slow american". I actually dont pull guns, I pull beers. BTW: Get your head out of my ass, homo.
You are the same as me, guessing on what to do...I grew some balls and let her rip, I will figure it out sooner or later!
I must be new to this arena, I thought I talked shit to all that talked it back to me, my bad challenged one! Do you know what a gun is? Stay away from it! Bad shit slow American, don't talk gay please. Im not and I don't thing you know gay talk backwoods ;) .....( . )( . )............I mean DTZ, or would you like me hhhh..forget it, you don't have it! :sleeping:

Kim Hanson
08-26-2004, 08:34 PM
Your slow as your boat...........( . )( . )...... :wink:

dmontzsta
08-26-2004, 08:35 PM
You are the same as me, guessing on what to do...I grew some balls and let her rip, I will figure it out sooner or later!
I must be new to this arena, I thought I talked shit to all that talked it back to me, my bad challenged one! Do you know what a gun is? Stay away from it! Bad shit slow American, don't talk gay please. Im not and I don't thing you know gay talk backwoods ;) .....( . )( . )............I mean DTZ, or would you like me hhhh..forget it, you don't have it! :sleeping:
You lost me with the first sentence, I dont understand canadian.
I know what a gun is, I own a few. You were the one that said you had your head up my ass. You are very confusing with the rest of your talk, all I see are boobs.
:220v:

Kim Hanson
08-26-2004, 08:40 PM
I think , he is going to speak...next year! :redface: When he figures out that Ford engine slow ass dragger...Or would that be the porposer, bouncy, bob..........( . )( . )..........sitting back in Lazy Boys watching you bounce! :supp:
I thought you had game, STAY HOME! Same as Atari...old shit! :sleeping:

dmontzsta
08-26-2004, 08:45 PM
I think , he is going to speak...next year! :redface: When he figures out that Ford engine slow ass dragger...Or would that be the porposer, bouncy, bob..........( . )( . )..........sitting back in Lazy Boys watching you bounce! :supp:
I thought you had game, STAY HOME! Same as Atari...old shit! :sleeping:
Who is he?
I will take a new vid just for you.
I like how you smack talk the FORD while you have a blender on roids hanging off the back of one boat and a dodge? haha

Kim Hanson
08-26-2004, 08:51 PM
You lost me with the first sentence, I dont understand canadian.
I know what a gun is, I own a few. You were the one that said you had your head up my ass. You are very confusing with the rest of your talk, all I see are boobs.
:220v:
Thats old shit, I had to learn Ameritard...so suck it up! Head up my ass? I don't recall that, whatever.
Confusing...bbbwwwhhhwwaaa too funny...............( . )( . )...............Boobs are good!

Kim Hanson
08-26-2004, 08:59 PM
Who is he?
I will take a new vid just for you.
I like how you smack talk the FORD while you have a blender on roids hanging off the back of one boat and a dodge? haha
My whacker isn't on roids dude, pure power! The dodge will still stand up to you..hands down...or would that be foot down to you? :idea: Talk where you should buddy, you don't belong here. Slow ass Fords are in the classified section....( . )( . )....

dmontzsta
08-26-2004, 09:08 PM
My whacker isn't on roids dude, pure power! The dodge will still stand up to you..hands down...or would that be foot down to you? :idea: Talk where you should buddy, you don't belong here. Slow ass Fords are in the classified section....( . )( . )....
If only you were in SoCal, we could run them for fun. ;) Slow ass Fords will dominate your POS. WTF is it again?

Kim Hanson
08-26-2004, 09:09 PM
Im bored, bed time...........( . )( . )....see ya in the pm... :hammerhea

dmontzsta
08-26-2004, 09:11 PM
Im bored, bed time...........( . )( . )....see ya in the pm... :hammerhea
The only thing you will see is my boat name "Organ Donor" as it pulls away from you. FORD OWNS dodge.
Good night. Maybe I wont be as drunk tommorrow.

Kim Hanson
08-26-2004, 09:19 PM
If only you were in SoCal, we could run them for fun. ;) Slow ass Fords will dominate your POS. WTF is it again?
Hanson Special!, ya I would be scared for sure, that a bouncer was going to take me out! My POS would smack that thing all over the lake :idea: You got something else :sleeping:
Don't tell me you have a blue thunder bouncer, I can eat you alive son dodge power bbbwwwhhhaaa. That would suck eh!..........( . )( . ).... :eat:

dmontzsta
08-26-2004, 09:24 PM
Hanson Special!, ya I would be scared for sure, that a bouncer was going to take me out! My POS would smack that thing all over the lake :idea: You got something else :sleeping:
Don't tell me you have a blue thunder bouncer, I can eat you alive son dodge power bbbwwwhhhaaa. That would suck eh!..........( . )( . ).... :eat:
"It is only a 390 Ford with a single carb, come on"

CrazyHippy
08-27-2004, 02:01 AM
Doesn't FORD stand for F ucked O ver R ebuilt D odge???
And a single carb 390 (i'll assume pump gas) should be 500ish HP (semi reliable too) you'll need more than that for Kimmy's lil ole blender :boxingguy :mix: :boxingguy
BJH

lucky
08-27-2004, 05:48 AM
Yeah, I pull TRAINS . BTW: Get your head out of my ass, homo.
OK BUT WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS WHO IS LAYING DOWN THE TRACK ? :lightsabe

lucky
08-27-2004, 05:57 AM
you'll need more than that for Kimmy's lil ole blender :boxingguy :mix:
BJH
WHAT ICE AND SOME MARGARITTA MIX ? :messedup:

dmontzsta
08-27-2004, 06:02 AM
And a single carb 390 (i'll assume pump gas) should be 500ish HP (semi reliable too) you'll need more than that for Kimmy's lil ole blender :boxingguy :mix: :boxingguy
BJH
No, it stands for First On Race Day. I wasnt talking about his blender, I was talking about his POS with the dining room chairs in it. :D

dmontzsta
08-27-2004, 06:02 AM
OK BUT WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS WHO IS LAYING DOWN THE TRACK ? :lightsabe
You are putting words in my mouth.

MAXIMUS
08-27-2004, 06:47 AM
No, it stands for First On Race Day. I wasnt talking about his blender, I was talking about his POS with the dining room chairs in it. :D
LMFAO!!!!!! Dude that was harsh! :eek: :D

dmontzsta
08-27-2004, 08:03 AM
LMFAO!!!!!! Dude that was harsh! :eek: :D
All in fun... :D

CrazyHippy
08-27-2004, 12:12 PM
I see, so you are afraid of fast boats.... understood :cool:
BJH

dmontzsta
08-27-2004, 01:54 PM
I see, so you are afraid of fast boats.... understood :cool:
BJH
I am not afraid of anything, cause there is always something faster. I race anything and dont give a crap.

MAXIMUS
08-27-2004, 02:38 PM
I am not afraid of anything, cause there is always something faster. I race anything and dont give a crap.
OHHH.... I am a lumber jack & I'm ok... I work all night & I sleep all day... I wear high heels.... suspenders & a braaaaaa!!!! :idea: sorry just sort a reminded me of the song! :D

dmontzsta
08-27-2004, 02:52 PM
OHHH.... I am a lumber jack & I'm ok... I work all night & I sleep all day... I wear high heels.... suspenders & a braaaaaa!!!! :idea: sorry just sort a reminded me of the song! :D
No problem, sing away.

Kim Hanson
08-27-2004, 03:50 PM
BJH
He wouldn't touch my whacker :crossx: closest he would be to me, would be at the starting line. After that he would be smoked out :p ........( . )( . ).....

Kim Hanson
08-27-2004, 03:55 PM
I don't have it in me to cut them down, they sure feel nice on the back and I don't have to look like Im try to **** my steering wheel try to hold on to that " POS "! It is only a 440 with a single double pumper, still eat that FORD--Found On River Deserted!.......( . )( . )....
I have gps's mine at 90 and stopped, what will your turd do? :cool:

Kim Hanson
08-27-2004, 03:58 PM
That is the smartest thing you said so far, I don't mind losing either! I just haven't got to yet :crossx: ........( . )( . ).... :cry: someday!

dmontzsta
08-27-2004, 04:22 PM
I don't have it in me to cut them down, they sure feel nice on the back and I don't have to look like Im try to **** my steering wheel try to hold on to that " POS "! It is only a 440 with a single double pumper, still eat that FORD--Found On River Deserted!.......( . )( . )....
I have gps's mine at 90 and stopped, what will your turd do? :cool:
Never GPS'd it. Dont need to, it goes fast enough, it doesnt stop pulling and now with juice it should be even better.

dmontzsta
08-27-2004, 04:23 PM
That is the smartest thing you said so far, I don't mind losing either! I just haven't got to yet :crossx: ........( . )( . ).... :cry: someday!
Cause you live in canada, you are probably the only one with a boat up there.

Kim Hanson
08-27-2004, 05:08 PM
Cause you live in canada, you are probably the only one with a boat up there.
Lots of boats up here, just not really fast one's. Some slow assed jets and alot of runabouts..forgot the water lice! There are some fast ones on Lakes I go to, they are never there to take up the challenge though :frown:
Last Lake I was at I looked for this pickle fork thing with a 2.5 on it and they said he was on the water all the time, seemed to stay away from the water once I was out there :frown:
My " POS " they all stay away, don't know why though!......( . )( . ).....

dmontzsta
08-27-2004, 07:45 PM
Lots of boats up here, just not really fast one's. Some slow assed jets and alot of runabouts..forgot the water lice! There are some fast ones on Lakes I go to, they are never there to take up the challenge though :frown:
Last Lake I was at I looked for this pickle fork thing with a 2.5 on it and they said he was on the water all the time, seemed to stay away from the water once I was out there :frown:
My " POS " they all stay away, don't know why though!......( . )( . ).....
Sounds completely different from the water ways out here. There are always several 100+mph boats on the water at one time.
Lake lice down here are like flys on shit they just go crazy.

CrazyHippy
08-27-2004, 08:59 PM
Never GPS'd it. Dont need to, it goes fast enough, it doesnt stop pulling and now with juice it should be even better.
So you're saying it'll do a solid 73mph on GPS... :notam:
BJH

dmontzsta
08-27-2004, 09:00 PM
So you're saying it'll do a solid 73mph on GPS... :notam:
BJH
nope, 38mph all motor and 39.7mph with the juice. it slow, no worries.

Kim Hanson
08-28-2004, 12:53 PM
Sounds completely different from the water ways out here. There are always several 100+mph boats on the water at one time.
Lake lice down here are like flys on shit they just go crazy.
I love smacking the shit out of the water lice, they think they are fast down here. Till I get done with them.........( . )( . )......