PDA

View Full Version : Lake Elsinore on Labor Day 9-6-04 (Monday)

dmontzsta
08-20-2004, 04:08 PM
anyone? I will be there.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
08-20-2004, 04:55 PM
Lake Perris on Tues.the 7th:D Crowds suck! :hammer2:

dmontzsta
08-20-2004, 04:58 PM
Lake Perris on Tues.the 7th:D Crowds suck! :hammer2:
Yes, dude...you do not know how bad I want to go on Tuesday, I am still ready. I just found out my dad has jury duty to report to on what day? THE 7TH!!! :mad: How late will you guys be there? if he gets let out early we are on the way over there. It is 10 minutes from my house. I might just show up with no boat if he doesnt get out early. Either way I want to be there to meet some more v drivers.

WUTWZAT
08-20-2004, 05:14 PM
V-Drives, oh I better not go down that road again.
Jason

dmontzsta
08-20-2004, 05:18 PM
V-Drives, oh I better not go down that road again.
Jason
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/hanged.gif
I agree with you.

Daytona100
08-20-2004, 06:01 PM
I,ME in see you labor day weekend. Off to Havasu tonight three day weekend. Probably post some pics next week.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
08-20-2004, 08:18 PM
Yes, dude...you do not know how bad I want to go on Tuesday, I am still ready. I just found out my dad has jury duty to report to on what day? THE 7TH!!! :mad: How late will you guys be there? if he gets let out early we are on the way over there. It is 10 minutes from my house. I might just show up with no boat if he doesnt get out early. Either way I want to be there to meet some more v drivers.
Have your dad meet us there. Do you need a truck? I can unhook and go get your boat.
JG

dmontzsta
08-20-2004, 08:21 PM
Have your dad meet us there. Do you need a truck? I can unhook and go get your boat.
JG
I will just have him meet us there. It just happens to fall on a day my mom had a doctors appointment for her back at 8am. He said he still needs to call the courthouse the weekend before to make sure his group reports. We will see how things go as we get closer, as I said...I have no problem going boatless and hanging out I have already requested that day off, I WILL be out there with my car and family at the least shooting pics and vids.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
08-20-2004, 08:30 PM
Bring your lifejacket. :2purples: :cool: :cool:

JustMVG
08-20-2004, 08:35 PM
CALIFORNIA SPEEDWAY the Whole weekend, first night NASCAR race at the speedway, Looking forward to it too, OG Shocker , and a few others here have infield spots, PAAAARRRRTTTTAAAYYY!!!! MVG

Debbolas
08-20-2004, 08:53 PM
CALIFORNIA SPEEDWAY the Whole weekend, first night NASCAR race at the speedway, Looking forward to it too, OG Shocker , and a few others here have infield spots, PAAAARRRRTTTTAAAYYY!!!! MVG
N A S C A R !!!!!!!!!!!! :D :clover:

dmontzsta
08-21-2004, 06:02 AM
N A S C A R !!!!!!!!!!!! :D :clover:
Nascar is like watching golf.
:devil:

v-drive
08-21-2004, 06:43 AM
Turn left, turn left all day long.............:coffeycup v-drive

Mrs_Wally_Gator
08-21-2004, 08:04 AM
No idea what we are doing. Definately planning on taking the boat out. We are going to Pyramid tomorrow. Wally is out on Elsinore right now. We are planning on being out every weekend it is nice enough to be out, as long as funds hold up. We might be going back to Pyramid. We will let you all know.

JustMVG
08-22-2004, 03:08 AM
Elsinore on a Big weekend, speed limits and crowds,
Speedway crowds and no speed limits
High percent chance of having to turn wrench or use screwdriver on boat
high percentage of drinking Screwdrivers all day and get Wrenched
Traffic coming home from Elsinore, bumper to bumper
BBQing while everyone else leaves avoids Bumper to bumper traffic on 5 mile drive home.
For Me Speedway Beats lake this time, Also race is at night sunday night, could still go to lake for some fun on Monday,hmmmm double my pleasure double my fun hhmmmmmm :D :cool: Mikey

dmontzsta
08-22-2004, 07:15 AM
Elsinore on a Big weekend, speed limits and crowds,
Speedway crowds and no speed limits
High percent chance of having to turn wrench or use screwdriver on boat
high percentage of drinking Screwdrivers all day and get Wrenched
Traffic coming home from Elsinore, bumper to bumper
BBQing while everyone else leaves avoids Bumper to bumper traffic on 5 mile drive home.
For Me Speedway Beats lake this time, Also race is at night sunday night, could still go to lake for some fun on Monday,hmmmm double my pleasure double my fun hhmmmmmm :D :cool: Mikey
Actually I have been to Elsinore on many holidays and it is not as bad as you would expect.

JustMVG
08-22-2004, 08:21 AM
Yeah i've been there too and you're right it isn't all that bad, not like Perris!!!
If we get home early enough and get everything cleaned up we'll try to get over there to Elisnore and Kick back.
Mike VG

JustMVG
08-22-2004, 08:27 AM
Nascar is like watching golf.
:devil:
(In quiet announcers voice) and Earnhardt Jr Wins the Pop Secret 300 and everytime theres a pit stop they'll throw the Quiet Sign up .
And if it's bad golf yeah it would be like a Nascar Race, "Oh He's Hooked it Left" !!! :2purples: :eek: Mike VG

JustMVG
08-22-2004, 08:32 AM
Debbolas you have to get a wristband and come visit us in the infield this time or maybe we can work something out where you won't have to pay we'll just meet up someplace and we'll give you a couple of bands then just take em off after you get in. We do it all the time. See Ya Mikey

dmontzsta
08-23-2004, 04:41 PM
Just a bump!

78Southwind
08-23-2004, 08:39 PM
Lake Elsinore :idea:
I am thinking about it. I would rather be at the river but I am not sure if my girl is going to get Saturday off or not. If not I will be out there.
BTW Don I will be at Elsinore friday any chance you will out there?

Nucking futs
08-23-2004, 09:22 PM
HHmmm,sounds like a k-boat race......... :D :D :D

dmontzsta
08-23-2004, 09:32 PM
Lake Elsinore :idea:
I am thinking about it. I would rather be at the river but I am not sure if my girl is going to get Saturday off or not. If not I will be out there.
BTW Don I will be at Elsinore friday any chance you will out there?
No, probably never be out there on a Friday. I work and so does my dad.

78Southwind
08-23-2004, 09:41 PM
Come on Don you don't have a real Job your the ***boat.com Host

78Southwind
08-23-2004, 09:43 PM
Hey Nucking Futs you out there. If so how about you and your brother showing up for Friday?

BonnevilleBaby
08-23-2004, 10:38 PM
Don, Jason, Tim, Shaun,78Southwind(sorry, but i forgot your name) I hear Lake Martinez is nice this time of year :cool:

dmontzsta
08-24-2004, 06:01 AM
Come on Don you don't have a real Job your the ***boat.com Host
hahaha, I just wonder when they are going to start paying me. :)

dmontzsta
08-24-2004, 06:02 AM
Don, Jason, Tim, Shaun,78Southwind(sorry, but i forgot your name) I hear Lake Martinez is nice this time of year :cool:
Too bad money and time are not :( you two have a good time out there! We will hold the fort down out here.

dmontzsta
08-25-2004, 05:05 PM
Rumor has it this is the place to be!!!

78Southwind
08-25-2004, 06:14 PM
Don, Tonni, and Victor It looks like we will be going back up to Laughlin for the 4th 5th and 6th of Sept. otherwise know as crazzyday weekend. Its much easier when you have a place to stay (thanks Mom and Dad) when your trying to plan one week a head of time. I would like to make a trip down to the Lower River someday, I have never been. But I should start making my plans a little earlier next time.
Later,
Jerry

dmontzsta
08-25-2004, 07:18 PM
Don, Tonni, and Victor It looks like we will be going back up to Laughlin for the 4th 5th and 6th of Sept. otherwise know as crazzyday weekend. Its much easier when you have a place to stay (thanks Mom and Dad) when your trying to plan one week a head of time. I would like to make a trip down to the Lower River someday, I have never been. But I should start making my plans a little earlier next time.
Later,
Jerry
I guess all us "cool" people will have to have fun without you! :)
be safe.

dmontzsta
08-26-2004, 03:17 PM
anyone home?

dmontzsta
08-28-2004, 08:38 AM
bada boom bada bing bada bang

Beautiful Noise
08-28-2004, 08:45 AM
bada boom bada bing bada bang
Are you shaking your Head again :idea:

dmontzsta
08-28-2004, 08:51 AM
Are you shaking your Head again :idea:
yes and doing that dance that I do.

Beautiful Noise
08-28-2004, 08:58 AM
yes and doing that dance that I do.
Hopefully behind closed Door's :rolleyes: :)

dmontzsta
08-28-2004, 09:00 AM
Hopefully behind closed Door's :rolleyes: :)
not always. sometimes the neighbors like to pull up chairs and I dance for them. (not the men though)
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/fart2.gif

Beautiful Noise
08-28-2004, 09:08 AM
sometimes the neighbors like to pull up chairs and I dance for them. (not the men though)
I bet you make the Family Proud :jawdrop: :squiggle: :supp: :D

RiverRatRusty
I need an honest opinnion if it will be worth going to Elsinore on Labor day. I got my boat a few weeks ago and I haven't been able to take it out yet. Needless to say I dieing.
Will Elsinore be worth it on Labor day weekend (sat or mon)?

v-drive
not always. sometimes the neighbors like to pull up chairs and I dance for them. (not the men though)
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/fart2.gif
And the neighbors are thinking this is not good for property values.
:D v-drive

dmontzsta
08-28-2004, 09:12 AM
I bet you make the Family Proud :jawdrop: :squiggle: :supp: :D
They all think I am a little
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/crazy.gif

dmontzsta
08-28-2004, 09:14 AM
I need an honest opinnion if it will be worth going to Elsinore on Labor day. I got my boat a few weeks ago and I haven't been able to take it out yet. Needless to say I dieing.
Depends on what you mean by worth it? For a quick fix it is definately worth it. I dont think there will be much of a crowd (atleast I hope) but we have been on holidays before and it is not bad. My dad loves to get there and be in line at about 3am, then we go in and grab up a good size of beach space and people seem to stay away.
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/2ar15smilie.gif

Beautiful Noise
08-28-2004, 09:14 AM
They all think I am a little
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/crazy.gif
Probably Right :boxed:

dmontzsta
08-28-2004, 09:15 AM
And the neighbors are thinking this is not good for property values.
:D v-drive
haha. I would think that it might help, free entertainment ya know. :D
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/bricks.gif

dmontzsta
08-28-2004, 09:16 AM
Probably Right :boxed:
I guess I take after my dad. Although I dont lose races and run up on rocks when I drive.
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/chairshot.gif
If he gets online and reads this today, he will be upset.
hey pops! http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/stickpoke.gif

v-drive
08-28-2004, 09:17 AM
Do It, you won't be sorry. I can't tell you how many years i've hated Elsinore. I went a few weeks ago and had a ball. I will go back and I will even take the motorhome and spend the weekend.. :D v-drive

RiverRatRusty
08-28-2004, 09:17 AM
Depends on what you mean by worth it? For a quick fix it is definately worth it. I dont think there will be much of a crowd (atleast I hope) but we have been on holidays before and it is not bad. My dad loves to get there and be in line at about 3am, then we go in and grab up a good size of beach space and people seem to stay away.
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/2ar15smilie.gif
3am is a little early for me! What about getting there at more reasonable hours (9am)? Do you know if you can make "day use" reservations? And where would you recomend I launch? I need the quick fix, first river trip is not until Sept 24th (3 dayer though).

dmontzsta
08-28-2004, 09:19 AM
Do It, you won't be sorry. I can't tell you how many years i've hated Elsinore. I went a few weeks ago and had a ball. I will go back and I will even take the motorhome and spend the weekend.. :D v-drive
There ya go! promote Elsinore...it is not too bad. The water is much better than it was about 8 years ago. It is a quick fix when you cant afford to go out to the river or just dont have the time. It is also a great test lake.

dmontzsta
08-28-2004, 09:21 AM
3am is a little early for me! What about getting there at more reasonable hours (9am)? Do you know if you can make "day use" reservations? And where would you recomend I launch? I need the quick fix, first river trip is not until Sept 24th (3 dayer though).
3am is a little early for me too haha. but my dad has this weird thing about being the first guy out there and always thinks there will be a huge line. You cannot make reservations at Elsinore, it is first come first serve. I would launch at Marina West, the lady at RoadRunner is a bitch and I have heard the city launch sucks and you run the risk of getting stuck. We have been going to Marina West for years and the lady knows us there. BUT just recently they started clamping down, so all of you meet with me and I will tell you how to still have fun with less risk of getting busted. :)

Beautiful Noise
08-28-2004, 09:22 AM
It is also a great test lake.
You forgot to mention all the free Fish you can take home to cook up afterwards for the evening BBQ :)

dmontzsta
08-28-2004, 09:25 AM
You forgot to mention all the free Fish you can take home to cook up afterwards for the evening BBQ :)
True, you dont even have to catch them. They just come to shore and say..."take me home". lol

v-drive
08-28-2004, 09:27 AM
3am is a little early for me too haha. but my dad has this weird thing about being the first guy out there and always thinks there will be a huge line. You cannot make reservations at Elsinore, it is first come first serve. I would launch at Marina West, the lady at RoadRunner is a bitch and I have heard the city launch sucks and you run the risk of getting stuck. We have been going to Marina West for years and the lady knows us there. BUT just recently they started clamping down, so all of you meet with me and I will tell you how to still have fun with less risk of getting busted. :)
I went to lake elsinore marina and that's where I tagged my prop. Is marina west farther down. I can't find a website for them, only L E M. Enlighten me oh wise one.......v-drive :idea:

Beautiful Noise
08-28-2004, 09:28 AM
I've never had a Problem at Marine West launching :messedup:

dmontzsta
08-28-2004, 09:35 AM
I went to lake elsinore marina and that's where I tagged my prop. Is marina west farther down. I can't find a website for them, only L E M. Enlighten me oh wise one.......v-drive :idea:
Yes, I think you went to the part that has all the trees and area for camping?
Well if you are heading down the road you past Jack in the Box on the right, then comes that Elsinore Marina, then Road Runner and THEN Marina West. It is the last launch on the street before it starts curving and going to the canyon. There is a school or some big building being built to the right that is right across from Marina West. Another way you KNOW you are at Marina West is they have a big boat...like this...
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakeElsinore7-11-04/100_1130.jpg
to the right, that is the canyon you see in the background. Once you pull in there is a little shack that says STOP, the lady in there is really cool. To the right of you would be where all the trailers are and to the left there is a big hall and little store, then restrooms and showers.

dmontzsta
08-28-2004, 09:36 AM
I've never had a Problem at Marine West launching :messedup:
Me neither, best place on the whole damn lake IMO. The only bad thing are the rocks on the beach, so you have to anchor out kind of far.

v-drive
08-28-2004, 09:46 AM
That is where we went. there were 2 of us that tagged our props the other guy had an outdrive so his was toast while I was able to have mine reworked.
We told the old guy and they started looking for the problem right away.
at Needles last year they just shrugged it off. There needs to be some rain before I go in that river again........ :cool: v-drive

dmontzsta
08-28-2004, 09:52 AM
That is where we went. there were 2 of us that tagged our props the other guy had an outdrive so his was toast while I was able to have mine reworked.
We told the old guy and they started looking for the problem right away.
at Needles last year they just shrugged it off. There needs to be some rain before I go in that river again........ :cool: v-drive
hmmm...I have never tagged a prop there. Did you do it on the launch? Usually we just anchor too close and bottom out on the rocks on the beach, but it isnt too big of a deal, we will be anchoring out further out this time with the newly reworked prop. The old guy that stays by the ramp makes sure everyone comes in and out safely and always asks "how did it run?". They are cool people there, even the cops are cool...well only sandbarscot from the boards.

v-drive
08-28-2004, 09:58 AM
As you go out you have the bouys directing you to the right and opposite comeing back in. Right in the middle (i'll call it the mouth) of the first bouys coming in is where it happened. We just went in the exit after that.
:mix: v-drive

dmontzsta
08-28-2004, 10:00 AM
As you go out you have the bouys directing you to the right and opposite comeing back in. Right in the middle (i'll call it the mouth) of the first bouys coming in is where it happened. We just went in the exit after that.
:mix: v-drive
It has been a little bit since I have been there, maybe the water level has went down. Last time I was there glenco504 from the boards had his uncles 40' scarab out there, he anchored that thing waaay out by the buoy for the no wake zone, that thing took up the entire beach view...hahaha

repo man
08-29-2004, 11:49 AM
i hate the half mile no wake zone . they bitch about warming up on the ramp so i end up starting it up about six times before i get to the past the bouy.

dmontzsta
08-29-2004, 07:33 PM
i hate the half mile no wake zone . they bitch about warming up on the ramp so i end up starting it up about six times before i get to the past the bouy.
You need to get there early mang. We warm it up on the ramp, set the timing adjust the carb and make sure it is good to go before even taking it off the trailer. When you get there at 6am there is knowone there. :D early morning glass ready to be shredded too...

Wally_Gator
08-31-2004, 09:01 AM
As much as Dmontzsta posts about Elsinore, I think a lake name change may be in order...
Lake Dmontzsta....
Do I have a second?

dmontzsta
08-31-2004, 09:03 AM
As much as Dmontzsta posts about Elsinore, I think a lake name change may be in order...
Lake Dmontzsta....
Do I have a second?
Sounds good to me! If you can make that happen, I will see to it you have your own private spot on the beach. :D

76BARRON
08-31-2004, 05:22 PM
O.K.! LAKE DMONTZINOR it is!! :D

djdtpr
08-31-2004, 05:49 PM
A buddy of mine was there not to long ago just before cbbb for a photo shoot with Hot Boat and ruined his prop also and pulled the shaft damn near out the bottom.I dont know where they were launching from though.

78Southwind
08-31-2004, 06:12 PM
A buddy of mine was there not to long ago just before cbbb for a photo shoot with Hot Boat and ruined his prop also and pulled the shaft damn near out the bottom.I dont know where they were launching from though.
Who's your buddy there was only one v-drive there at the shoot? After the photo shoot I saw the v-drive guy paddling in about 70 feet from the launch.

v-drive
08-31-2004, 07:38 PM
Coming in you have to bear left, Go in the same side you came out
I was lucky I was able to have my prop straightened.
Hope to see some of you there............ :D v-drive

djdtpr
08-31-2004, 07:45 PM
Who's your buddy there was only one v-drive there at the shoot? After the photo shoot I saw the v-drive guy paddling in about 70 feet from the launch.
His name is Derek he has a long deck nordic it is tangerine with flames on it.Has a bbc with nos.tweed interior pretty clean little boat.It ruined the prop and pulled the shaft right out of the coupler.I was trying to get my boat there also but didnt get the motor in it till friday and the shoot was on a thursday i think.

PlayTime
08-31-2004, 07:54 PM
You guys might see me at Lake dmontzsta on Monday. You can't miss me :) Look for the yellow and red :)

dmontzsta
08-31-2004, 08:16 PM
O.K.! LAKE DMONTZINOR it is!! :D
Sweet! All my HB buddies get the VIP treatment. Now all we need is the law on our side and we can run the lake.
Since it is my lake...I will make them clean the damn thing! YEAH
While it is my lake...no lice will be allowed on the water! YEAH
Thats right, whos with me?
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/wav.gif

dmontzsta
08-31-2004, 08:18 PM
You guys might see me at Lake dmontzsta on Monday. You can't miss me :) Look for the yellow and red :)
Where are you launching? mention to the lady at the gate that you know dmontzsta! if she asks who that is...tell her the guy with the white boat that gets there first thing with his dad, she will know then. Then tell "things are changing around here" and drive through!!!
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/troll.gif

dmontzsta
08-31-2004, 08:19 PM
Coming in you have to bear left, Go in the same side you came out
I was lucky I was able to have my prop straightened.
Hope to see some of you there............ :D v-drive
Once it is my lake. We will have a variety of props in a "prop bucket" right near the ramp. You are free to try all the different pitches and sizes you want, when you are done, just put it back in the bucket and keep the one you like on your boat!
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/turk182.gif

dmontzsta
08-31-2004, 08:21 PM
There was a photoshoot there without my knowledge? http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/wtf.sml.gif
I will contact my people and HB will hear from them soon. http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/2ar15smilie.gif

v-drive
09-01-2004, 02:24 AM
Once it is my lake. We will have a variety of props in a "prop bucket" right near the ramp. You are free to try all the different pitches and sizes you want, when you are done, just put it back in the bucket and keep the one you like on your boat!
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/turk182.gif
I think a little under water demolition is in order and I have a friend..........
:sleeping: :coffeycup v-drive

PlayTime
09-01-2004, 07:02 AM
Where are you launching? mention to the lady at the gate that you know dmontzsta! if she asks who that is...tell her the guy with the white boat that gets there first thing with his dad, she will know then. Then tell "things are changing around here" and drive through!!!
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/troll.gif
I have only launched at Marine West and never had a problem. Cross my fingers. Do I even have to talk to the lady or can I just go straight through? It is Labor day and I want to hurry up and get in the water you know :cool:

78Southwind
09-01-2004, 07:16 AM
His name is Derek he has a long deck nordic it is tangerine with flames on it.Has a bbc with nos.tweed interior pretty clean little boat.It ruined the prop and pulled the shaft right out of the coupler.I was trying to get my boat there also but didnt get the motor in it till friday and the shoot was on a thursday i think.
Yep that was him. That sucks I was wondering what had happend.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1676***boat_Nordic-med.JPG

76BARRON
09-01-2004, 08:25 AM
You would think that with so many people "ABUSING" that rock with their props that it would be wore down to nothin by now?
Besides ROCKS are protected by STATE LAW right?
If you hit the rock with your prop and it makes a noise over 86db do you get a noise ticket?
With all this prop metal on and around this rock can this be "TOXIC" ?
DMONTZSTA you need to look into this! For the safty and well being of all mankind!
Get on it ! :D :D :D

dmontzsta
09-01-2004, 08:28 AM
I think a little under water demolition is in order and I have a friend..........
:sleeping: :coffeycup v-drive
I will wait to get the clearing from the lakes treasurer.

dmontzsta
09-01-2004, 08:28 AM
I have only launched at Marine West and never had a problem. Cross my fingers. Do I even have to talk to the lady or can I just go straight through? It is Labor day and I want to hurry up and get in the water you know :cool:
I am working on getting VIP stickers done up. Until those are done, I think they will stop and want to "make you pay".

dmontzsta
09-01-2004, 08:30 AM
You would think that with so many people "ABUSING" that rock with their props that it would be wore down to nothin by now?
Besides ROCKS are protected by STATE LAW right?
If you hit the rock with your prop and it makes a noise over 86db do you get a noise ticket?
With all this prop metal on and around this rock can this be "TOXIC" ?
DMONTZSTA you need to look into this! For the safty and well being of all mankind!
Get on it ! :D :D :D
I will for sure! You have my word. I will have the rock pulled as soon as we find it, then it will be set next to the outhouse for all of us to piss on. We will call it the pissing rock.
Maybe with the pissing rock around, people will stop pissing in the water.

dmontzsta
09-02-2004, 04:28 PM
Rumor has it there will be a couple really fast boats out there racing eachother...we will have to wait and see! I have my camera locked and loaded ready for action. Videos and Movies. The highlight of the day for me is taking the pics of the old Laveys side by side.

v-drive
09-02-2004, 05:04 PM
Just sold my lavey to my brother in law up north. He saw and wouldn't let me say no. :D v-drive

dmontzsta
09-02-2004, 05:06 PM
Just sold my lavey to my brother in law up north. He saw and wouldn't let me say no. :D v-drive
jokes right?

v-drive
09-02-2004, 05:11 PM
oh all right, it was a joke. I was just trying to get you back for that zinger a couple of weeks ago. :shift: v-drive

dmontzsta
09-02-2004, 05:12 PM
oh all right, it was a joke. I was just trying to get you back for that zinger a couple of weeks ago. :shift: v-drive
;) good one.
You almost had me posting this next "damn WHY WHHHYYYYY I wanted to get those pics for my collection...you ruined my dreams!"
But now I can get back to business as usual. :D

v-drive
09-04-2004, 08:48 AM
I am not in a good mood today, I am sick and don't know if I will be able to attend on Monday. This time it's not a joke. :frown: v-drive

dmontzsta
09-04-2004, 10:10 AM
I am not in a good mood today, I am sick and don't know if I will be able to attend on Monday. This time it's not a joke. :frown: v-drive
Dang that sucks! I would say Theraflu and NyQuil that usually does the trick, keep yourself medicated so you can shoot for Monday. :D Would it help to send WUTWZAT over with some chicken noodle soup? :D

v-drive
09-04-2004, 11:22 AM
My wife is telling me that I will be well and going monday. Sheesh! I thought I outgrew my mom....... :frown: v-drive

dmontzsta
09-04-2004, 12:02 PM
My wife is telling me that I will be well and going monday. Sheesh! I thought I outgrew my mom....... :frown: v-drive
Dang, shes straight up...you better listen to your wife. My grandfather is going too, he loves boats.

Nucking futs
09-04-2004, 01:56 PM
I think im rolling out there on monday too.I might go tomorrow as well.We will see how the street fair treats me tonight. :eek:

dmontzsta
09-04-2004, 02:31 PM
I think im rolling out there on monday too.I might go tomorrow as well.We will see how the street fair treats me tonight. :eek:
Cool deal, you know where to find us, same place as always. :D

repo man
09-05-2004, 06:41 AM
I will for sure! You have my word. I will have the rock pulled as soon as we find it, then it will be set next to the outhouse for all of us to piss on. We will call it the pissing rock.
Maybe with the pissing rock around, people will stop pissing in the water.
don't we know antone with a bass boat the can find that effin rock with their sonar!

v-drive
09-05-2004, 07:20 AM
Honestly, they sent a guy out to check while we were still there.
I felt like they were taking it seriously. Just my .02. :D v-drive

76BARRON
09-05-2004, 08:24 AM
Cool deal, you know where to find us, same place as always. :D
and where would that be?
I know where marina west is.
I know where crane's is
I know coors lite cove?from satelite photo
so
inlighten me "GREAT DMONTZSTA" :D

v-drive
09-05-2004, 08:31 AM
Look for two old laveycrafts and you will be good to go. :D v-drive

dmontzsta
09-05-2004, 09:03 AM
Look for two old laveycrafts and you will be good to go. :D v-drive
Yes, Laveys draw a crowd everywhere they go. Just follow the crowd. :D
Repo: Just get your brother drunk and bring him out there, he will go looking for those rocks. :D
Barron, when you drive in to Marina West go to your right and take the little dirt path along the fence around the right side of the big junk boat in there, go straight until you see the beach and all the people out there. It should look something like this...you will see this black Maxima which is mine and my dads white truck, there will also be the good ole blue tarp that is going to retire this year. I might also bring my screned in tarp.
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakeElsinore%207-5-2004/images/100_0999.jpg
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakeElsinore7-11-04/100_1145.jpg
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakeElsinore%207-5-2004/images/100_1021.jpg
I think Ben (V-Drive) will have his Ford truck? and the blue Lavey.
Dan (Repo Man) will have his Chevy truck with a dark multi colored Shciada, just look for the engine that touches the sky.
NuckingFuts should have a White Chevy truck with a blue 20' Southwind.
Barron I think has a Chevy truck as well...he has a white and green Barron Sprint.
Fourq has a Dodge truck and a brown and yellow Southwind Tunnel.
I feel like I am forgetting someone. ???
We are ready to go, my grandfather is ready to see some more "real" boats besides all the bayliners and lake lice out there.

Wally_Gator
09-05-2004, 09:12 PM
Look for the Gators out there as well. Sat. the lake was empty..

dmontzsta
09-05-2004, 09:24 PM
Look for the Gators out there as well. Sat. the lake was empty..
Nice, where will you guys be? If you want, we can hold you a spot. How old are your kids? I think you have one near my sons age, that would be cool if you are close, he never has anyone to play with.
Look for us at Marina West.

repo man
09-05-2004, 09:36 PM
sorry donnie boy she is out of comission till i can get some parts :( :(

dmontzsta
09-06-2004, 04:07 AM
sorry donnie boy she is out of comission till i can get some parts :( :(
yeah, it sucks. But like you said just come through and hang out.

v-drive
09-06-2004, 04:47 AM
I'm movin, Be there by 7 :coffeycup :coffeycup ish. :coffeycup vdrive

v-drive
09-06-2004, 01:24 PM
Had a nice morning Elsinore. saw Dmonszta and Wallygator(Walter)
the boat ran well,I talked my way out of a ticket and then hit What I think was the same rock I hit last time. I know that I was well over to the left
so there must be a row of rock down there. At any rate I can't have the prop reworked this time. It was nice meeting you all.. :D v-drive

dmontzsta
09-06-2004, 03:03 PM
Had a nice morning Elsinore. saw Dmonszta and Wallygator(Walter)
the boat ran well,I talked my way out of a ticket and then hit What I think was the same rock I hit last time. I know that I was well over to the left
so there must be a row of rock down there. At any rate I can't have the prop reworked this time. It was nice meeting you all.. :D v-drive
damn that sucks Ben. You took off so fast I couldnt even get a pic of the boats. :( That really sucks about your prop.
On another note we bent the crankshaft and snapped the cavitation plate rod right off the t-handle, not a great day of boating.

v-drive
09-06-2004, 03:36 PM
After I saw the prop I was in a negative frame of mind. It's ok, I have an old 2 blade I have wanted to try. Bummer about your day. Well a bad day of boating is better than a good day at work anyway right!....v-drive :cool:

dmontzsta
09-06-2004, 03:49 PM
After I saw the prop I was in a negative frame of mind. It's ok, I have an old 2 blade I have wanted to try. Bummer about your day. Well a bad day of boating is better than a good day at work anyway right!....v-drive :cool:
hahaha, you got that right. I guess there is always another time to take pics. My dad said it was good meeting you too. We are still talking about how weird it is to see a boat just like ours after being out with it for 7 years, it is pretty bizarre.

v-drive
09-06-2004, 03:59 PM
Yeah, yours is the only one I have seen also. I am going to hook up the bilge pump this week so that I can wait until later to pull the engine and replace the seal. :) v-drive

dmontzsta
09-06-2004, 04:10 PM
Yeah, yours is the only one I have seen also. I am going to hook up the bilge pump this week so that I can wait until later to pull the engine and replace the seal. :) v-drive
There ya go, it looked pretty dry to me, there was a little, but not much to worry about. Now I am leaning towards a 460 Ford, I feel we have come to the crossroads, especially when you said you put the 455 right in the same spot as the 427. BTW: What happened to your 427?

v-drive
09-06-2004, 05:04 PM
The 427 went into a corvette. I didn't know all of the problems that olds had until I started digging into this engine. We have done alot to it to keep it safe internally, and from what I can tell it's working. I can honestly say it's fast enough. I think I will take one maybe two more trips this year hopefully one as soon as I get back from DC......... :D v-drive

77charger
09-06-2004, 05:38 PM
dmonstra a 429/460 will work out pretty well.Parts are availaible and even stock parts are pretty strong.I ran some nos(only 100hp) on my 429 and it held up well,Good head porting and you have some good power

dmontzsta
09-06-2004, 06:07 PM
The 427 went into a corvette. I didn't know all of the problems that olds had until I started digging into this engine. We have done alot to it to keep it safe internally, and from what I can tell it's working. I can honestly say it's fast enough. I think I will take one maybe two more trips this year hopefully one as soon as I get back from DC......... :D v-drive
What are you doing about the prop situation?

dmontzsta
09-06-2004, 06:09 PM
dmonstra a 429/460 will work out pretty well.Parts are availaible and even stock parts are pretty strong.I ran some nos(only 100hp) on my 429 and it held up well,Good head porting and you have some good power
yeah. I love the FE I have, but I like I said it feels like a crossroad. Go back to another 390 or switch it out for an easy 70ci and cheaper more available parts. If I cant find any motor mounts, engine or exhaust for cheap, I will probably go back to the 390. It was a rocket with the 125 shot, I didnt think it would be that big of a difference, but the whole motor just sounds so good.

77charger
09-06-2004, 08:42 PM
yeah. I love the FE I have, but I like I said it feels like a crossroad. Go back to another 390 or switch it out for an easy 70ci and cheaper more available parts. If I cant find any motor mounts, engine or exhaust for cheap, I will probably go back to the 390. It was a rocket with the 125 shot, I didnt think it would be that big of a difference, but the whole motor just sounds so good.
If you want i have a 429 crank just needs a polish.(it is standard size)d1ve block,(i was going to use it on my last motor but broke a main stud), and rods,that you can have for free.I would like the corner of my garage back.The best i like about the 429/460s is that many parts interchange ecept pistons and crank(460 pistons need 460 crank,429 needs 429 pistons)Everything else swaps.Plus there are still some to be had at the local junkyards.Blow one up replace cheap very soon

dmontzsta
09-06-2004, 09:05 PM
If you want i have a 429 crank just needs a polish.(it is standard size)d1ve block,(i was going to use it on my last motor but broke a main stud), and rods,that you can have for free.I would like the corner of my garage back.The best i like about the 429/460s is that many parts interchange ecept pistons and crank(460 pistons need 460 crank,429 needs 429 pistons)Everything else swaps.Plus there are still some to be had at the local junkyards.Blow one up replace cheap very soon
Is that just the crank? or is there a block with it? I appreciate the offer. I thought you were a chevy guy?

Wally_Gator
09-07-2004, 05:35 AM
dmontzsta,
Hey, it was great hanging with you and everyone there yesterday.
Sory we had to leav a little early. We (mainly I) were worn out!
I am at work now and just plain dragging tail. I was still recovering from Saturday.
Sorry about your boat. But what a way to end the season! Go out with a bang.
Hey can you send me some of those pics you took?

dmontzsta
09-07-2004, 06:15 AM
dmontzsta,
Hey, it was great hanging with you and everyone there yesterday.
Sory we had to leav a little early. We (mainly I) were worn out!
I am at work now and just plain dragging tail. I was still recovering from Saturday.
Sorry about your boat. But what a way to end the season! Go out with a bang.
Hey can you send me some of those pics you took?
Hey Wally,
The same goes to you and your family. I took the day off, I cant imagine going in today, I feel for ya.
It was sure fun. :D
I will upload the pics a little later and post the link here.

v-drive
09-07-2004, 06:56 AM
Hey D, what's your home e'mail...........v-drive

dmontzsta
09-07-2004, 07:59 AM
Hey D, what's your home e'mail...........v-drive
dmontzsta@werd.com
dmontzsta1@netscape.net
donaldcmontz@gmail.com
That is in order or priority. :)

dmontzsta
09-07-2004, 08:17 AM
Here are some pics from yesterday.
The wall in my garage I have started to decorate.
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakeElsinore9-5-04LaborDay/images/100_1416.jpg
AvGas yummy.
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakeElsinore9-5-04LaborDay/images/100_1420.jpg
WallyGators Boat, Wally and Ben with his Lavey in the back (only pic I got).
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakeElsinore9-5-04LaborDay/images/100_1426.jpg
WallyGator Mobile.
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakeElsinore9-5-04LaborDay/images/100_1427.jpg
Lake Patrol got there EARLY and ruined the nitrous plans for the day.
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakeElsinore9-5-04LaborDay/images/100_1429.jpg

dmontzsta
09-07-2004, 08:20 AM
Beach front property.
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakeElsinore9-5-04LaborDay/pages/100_1430.htm
My grandpa enjoying the day.
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakeElsinore9-5-04LaborDay/images/100_1431.jpg
meeting and greeting.
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakeElsinore9-5-04LaborDay/images/100_1432.jpg
OrganDonor and Gator Mobile.
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakeElsinore9-5-04LaborDay/pages/100_1433.htm
Shadetreedon (dmontzsta's dad) MrsWallyGator and my grandpa.
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakeElsinore9-5-04LaborDay/images/100_1434.jpg
Mrsdmontzsta and dmontzsta jr.
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakeElsinore9-5-04LaborDay/images/100_1435.jpg
Shadetreedon and WallyGator walking around the dmontzsta mobile.
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakeElsinore9-5-04LaborDay/images/100_1436.jpg

dmontzsta
09-07-2004, 08:24 AM
OrganDonor, Gator Mobile and dmontzsta jr.
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakeElsinore9-5-04LaborDay/images/100_1437.jpg
WallyGator and dmontzsta seeting up the EZ UP.
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakeElsinore9-5-04LaborDay/images/100_1438.jpg
dmontzsta jr.
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakeElsinore9-5-04LaborDay/images/100_1439.jpg
anything wrong with this pic?
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakeElsinore9-5-04LaborDay/images/100_1440.jpg
second chance?
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakeElsinore9-5-04LaborDay/images/100_1441.jpg
Nucking Futs, Danhercules and Nucking Futs friend?
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakeElsinore9-5-04LaborDay/images/100_1442.jpg
TheGators.
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakeElsinore9-5-04LaborDay/images/100_1443.jpg
The White Devil.
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakeElsinore9-5-04LaborDay/images/100_1444.jpg
Glenco504 leaving.
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakeElsinore9-5-04LaborDay/images/100_1445.jpg
CavRod that snapped.
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakeElsinore9-5-04LaborDay/images/100_1446.jpg

dmontzsta
09-07-2004, 08:29 AM
Shadetreedon and my grandpa (his dad) chowing the grub.
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakeElsinore9-5-04LaborDay/images/100_1447.jpg
That old steel prop shined up nice.
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakeElsinore9-5-04LaborDay/images/100_1448.jpg
Danhercules modeling on the Nucking Futs mobile.
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakeElsinore9-5-04LaborDay/images/100_1449.jpg
Boatpix.com helicopter.
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakeElsinore9-5-04LaborDay/images/100_1450.jpg
NuckingFuts southwind heading out.
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakeElsinore9-5-04LaborDay/images/100_1451.jpg
Boatpix.com copter.
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakeElsinore9-5-04LaborDay/images/100_1453.jpg
Glenco 504 coming in.
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakeElsinore9-5-04LaborDay/images/100_1456.jpg

dmontzsta
09-07-2004, 08:29 AM
dmontzsta jr. throwing up a "solid"
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakeElsinore9-5-04LaborDay/images/100_1457.jpg
The Gators coming in.
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakeElsinore9-5-04LaborDay/images/100_1458.jpg
Sausage Party.
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakeElsinore9-5-04LaborDay/images/100_1462.jpg
repo man missing his boat.
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakeElsinore9-5-04LaborDay/images/100_1466.jpg
That is all.
Tim I have your chairs.

Nucking futs
09-07-2004, 09:04 AM
Thanks,I knew i forgot something when i got home.I will get them sometime from ya.

dmontzsta
09-07-2004, 09:07 AM
Thanks,I knew i forgot something when i got home.I will get them sometime from ya.
I was going to take a pic and post them for sale...I thought it would be pretty funny, but I didnt have a chance to take the pic. I am sure I will catch up with you soon and I will bring them.

Nucking futs
09-07-2004, 01:39 PM
Well if you can get any money out of them,you can keep it for your new engine build.If you cant get much for them i will get them from you. :D

dmontzsta
09-07-2004, 01:48 PM
Well if you can get any money out of them,you can keep it for your new engine build.If you cant get much for them i will get them from you. :D
I would have to sell an awful lot of them. I will just keep them for you. haha

Brooski
09-07-2004, 10:02 PM
Sounds like you all had a great time, sorry to hear about the engine problems. Thanks for the invite Tim, too bad I had to work all weekend. But, got a promotion at work today, so I feel better. Heading to Naci this weekend, any joiners?

RUSHIN ROULETTE
09-11-2005, 06:13 PM
Just curious, how are they on noise at Lake Elsinore now?