PDA

View Full Version : Pyramid this Sunday 8-22

Wally_Gator
08-20-2004, 04:52 PM
Anyone interested in going to Pyramid Lake this Sunday?
Looks like we have a couple interested so far...

WUTWZAT
08-20-2004, 06:02 PM
I tried to call HalletDave, but the voice didn't sound like him on the machine, I left a message anyways. But, I probably shouldn't take my boat out. I am cutting things close here at the end of the month and really wanna stock pile some cash to have a blast at FreeBoard Challenge. I am a go for that for sure. Got all the signatures and let the authorities know that I plan on leaving the state for a period of time. Why do they always cheer? But, if he wants help I could possible go boatless and be his deck monkey. I love shag carpet. Heres my number (949) 916-6167, I think thats it, its an automated voice if I don't answer. I am normally about two steps shy of catching it before the recording beats me.
Jason

Screemy1
08-20-2004, 07:15 PM
I might be a GO... Shifty was there today... and I was trying to make it... but I might be ready by Sunday... I will check into it (ie: beg the wife)

MudPumper
08-20-2004, 07:32 PM
Sorry, Wally. Headed to Parker in about 2 min. Let me know next time though, it's only about 30min from my house.

WUTWZAT
08-20-2004, 08:24 PM
I spoke with HalletDave, I will meet you guys at the launch ramp at 7am with bells on. The bells were my idea, in case I fall in. I will be boatless but packed with beer and soda. Who else will be there?
Jason

JetBoatRich
08-20-2004, 10:04 PM
I spoke with HalletDave, I will meet you guys at the launch ramp at 7am with bells on. The bells were my idea, in case I fall in. I will be boatless but packed with beer and soda. Who else will be there?
Jason
Have fun, Dave called me and I had to pass :(

Brooski
08-21-2004, 01:08 PM
I must be the only sucker that has to work on Sundays. Have fun guys. I am trying my hardest to make it to FBC2.

JetBoatRich
08-23-2004, 09:33 AM
Well how was it :crossx:

Mrs_Wally_Gator
08-23-2004, 09:37 AM
We had a blast!!! You all need to join us next time.

Mrs_Wally_Gator
08-23-2004, 09:40 AM
HalletDave & Jason
We had a blast yesterday at Pyramid Lake. We will definately have to do it again soon. Dave thanks for the Awesome ride in your boat. Sorry if I got a little to loud towards the end of the day. I don't get like that very often. Well hope yall had as much fun as we did!

HalletDave
08-23-2004, 10:51 AM
HalletDave & Jason
We had a blast yesterday at Pyramid Lake. We will definately have to do it again soon. Dave thanks for the Awesome ride in your boat. Sorry if I got a little to loud towards the end of the day. I don't get like that very often. Well hope yall had as much fun as we did!
Thanks for the kind words. It was fun hanging out with you and Walt and the rest of the little gators. Faith is a little sweetheart. I like how the boat ride put her to sleep. :D I am glad the boys had fun.
Jason,
Thanks again for everything. You are always welcome to hang out. :cool:

Wally_Gator
08-23-2004, 10:53 AM
Thanks for the kind words. It was fun hanging out with you and Walt and the rest of the little gators. Faith is a little sweetheart. I like how the boat ride put her to sleep. :D I am glad the boys had fun.
Jason,
Thanks again for everything. You are always welcome to hang out. :cool:
Dave,
So How much longer did you hand out? Or did the two of you go trolling?
Definatly a good day on the water despite the early wind.

HalletDave
08-23-2004, 11:00 AM
Dave,
So How much longer did you hand out? Or did the two of you go trolling?
Definatly a good day on the water despite the early wind.
No trolling.:D
We did not stay out too much longer. I wanted to avoid the late afternoon rush and the usual PWC clusterphuck at the ramp. :supp:

victorfb
08-23-2004, 11:09 AM
We did not stay out too much longer. I wanted to avoid the late afternoon rush and the usual PWC clusterphuck at the ramp. :supp:
PWC clusterphuck? dave, what were you thinking? you had them all coralled in one spot and didnt let em have it? cmon now. :p

Wally_Gator
08-23-2004, 11:37 AM
I had to wait for 4 or 5 of them to per-launch in the launch line. Blocking access to an empty ramp when picking up my boat..

HalletDave
08-23-2004, 11:41 AM
PWC clusterphuck? dave, what were you thinking? you had them all coralled in one spot and didnt let em have it? cmon now. :p
LMAO
Vic,
I don't know what I was thinking, one of those senior moments maybe. :confused: :rollside:

Wally_Gator
08-23-2004, 11:49 AM
I took Dave for a rind in the Rogers and we watched one of these idiots run through my roost.. Must not have been too bad for him..

WUTWZAT
08-23-2004, 04:02 PM
Hey all,
just got home from work, got bad news I might have to work on a weekend soon. God forbid that.... Anyways, I have a bunch of pictures but ***boat won't let me post them. So I will probably have to go into photoshop or something to edit their sizes. Plus I got some good shots of HalletDaves new homegirls on the boat. Got some big ol' smiles during the ride, and some on the boat too. :redface: I was great hanging with the gators yesterday, got a little more sun than normal, hope that turns into a good tan. No pain just red..... What a terrible drive home, traffic just crawling til downtown then it opened up. But I stopped in Hollywood and had dinner cause I felt tired and evently made it home around 8:30ish. Thanks again Dave your such a great guy and I hope to hang out with you more often, as long as I'm not on a jetski near you...... :D , I think we got him :D Mrs. Gator send me youe e-mail addres and I'll send you some pics I got of the kids playing. It was a great time for all.
Jason

FunOnTheWater
08-23-2004, 06:31 PM
Does Hallet Dave ever miss a party or beer :D

WUTWZAT
08-23-2004, 08:49 PM
I think he only misses a party for a bigger party, most likely with nekkid chicks and lap dancing. :D Hi Dave :devil: Hows work this morning?

HalletDave
08-24-2004, 11:30 AM
I think he only misses a party for a bigger party, most likely with nekkid chicks and lap dancing. :D Hi Dave :devil: Hows work this morning?
LMAO :D
Work is just fine Jason. I love my Department of Defense job. ;)
Does Hallet Dave ever miss a party or beer?
Not very often. :D
:idea: I think I heard about a little meet & greet happenin' that the "Posse" is puttin' on at Buena Vista on the 18th of September. I wonder if the LuninLifes wil let me homestead at their camp site?
Now that would be :cool: