PDA

View Full Version : Where is BonnevilleBaby?

WUTWZAT
08-20-2004, 06:05 PM
Just wanted to say hi again and thank you for being so sweet at Cbbb, between you and DanHercules and his sweety Amy and of course a great number of others...... HalletDave, rrrr to name a few I felt like we were all old friends.
Jason

dmontzsta
08-20-2004, 07:56 PM
Just wanted to say hi again and thank you for being so sweet at Cbbb, between you and DanHercules and his sweety Amy and of course a great number of others...... HalletDave, rrrr to name a few I felt like we were all old friends.
Jason
ahem *clears throat* forget someone?
I dont know where she is, but she is too awesome! her and vic.

WUTWZAT
08-20-2004, 08:19 PM
You got that right, I was wondering if her friends been bugging her about me :cool:
Yeah well it could happen. :squiggle:
Don, are you going to Freeboard Challenge, I registered and got the time off, I just need to call and reserve a room to make it a sure thing. :D I am not taking my boat out Sunday, but I am going to pyramid with HalletDave and Wally Gator. I've never been so this is cool, I am going to be with part of the Pyramid Posse. :devil: I'll bring the camera and beer, I won't be driving a boat so I will be able to take some shots of the water......
Jason
I didn't forget you or your family or even Doug..... I didn't know he was having a party, I was going to stop by his place but the police had the bank across from his house surronded on my way home.

dmontzsta
08-20-2004, 08:24 PM
You got that right, I was wondering if her friends been bugging her about me :cool:
Yeah well it could happen. :squiggle:
Don, are you going to Freeboard Challenge, I registered and got the time off, I just need to call and reserve a room to make it a sure thing. :D I am not taking my boat out Sunday, but I am going to pyramid with HalletDave and Wally Gator. I've never been so this is cool, I am going to be with part of the Pyramid Posse. :devil: I'll bring the camera and beer, I won't be driving a boat so I will be able to take some shots of the water......
Jason
I didn't forget you or your family or even Doug..... I didn't know he was having a party, I was going to stop by his place but the police had the bank across from his house surronded on my way home.
Traitor, you are part of the Elsinore Posse... :D

WUTWZAT
08-20-2004, 09:32 PM
See I found a loop hole, I haven't left the Elsinore posse cause my boats not going. :p
Dude, I so badly wanna come out and play this big weekend coming up. Is Doug coming out?
Jason

JustMVG
08-20-2004, 11:51 PM
Maybe they are at the speed trials this week?,just guessing !!??
MVG

dmontzsta
08-21-2004, 06:01 AM
See I found a loop hole, I haven't left the Elsinore posse cause my boats not going. :p
Dude, I so badly wanna come out and play this big weekend coming up. Is Doug coming out?
Jason
I am pretty sure he is.

Mrs_Wally_Gator
08-21-2004, 08:08 AM
Jason,
we are glad to know you are going to come. We are looking forward to hanging out with you and HalletDave and of cource any other boaters we meet.
Stephanie

WUTWZAT
08-21-2004, 09:22 AM
Thanks Mrs. Gator, Stephaine, I take it Wallys already on the water @ Elsinore. I am minutes away from leaving for the home show in Anaheim. I will see you all on the dock tomorrow morning. :cool: ready to have some fun.
Jason

victorfb
08-21-2004, 09:48 AM
hey Jason, are you trying to move in on my woman? :p
actually, Bonnevillebaby has been reading all the posts but logged on under my name. i have been useing her computer. every time she gets home from work she comes on here and reads all the wonderful posts and says "wow, i just love all this group of people".
not sure about her friend, Jason. but if i hear anything ill let you know.
hope to see all you at FC2. :D

Ntwotrance
Jason
I should be there J, just have a few things to do to the boat before hand...not sure I'll get that gash in the boat repaired before then, but definately should have new carpeting in by then. How ya been?

Ntwotrance
hey Jason, are you trying to move in on my woman? :p
actually, Bonnevillebaby has been reading all the posts but logged on under my name. i have been useing her computer. every time she gets home from work she comes on here and reads all the wonderful posts and says "wow, i just love all this group of people".
not sure about her friend, Jason. but if i hear anything ill let you know.
hope to see all you at FC2. :D
hey you two! just wanted to say hi!

WUTWZAT
08-21-2004, 04:13 PM
I am fine Doug, Don said something about you scratching your boat, was it worse then that? Are you going to smellsomemore, I mean Elsinore for whatevers coming up labor or Memorial Day? I just got back from the home show.
Victor, I haven't a chance with any of your lady friends. Way outta my league :frown: .
Jason

Ntwotrance
08-21-2004, 04:16 PM
I am fine Doug, Don said something about you scratching your boat, was it worse then that? Are you going to smellsomemore, I mean Elsinore for whatevers coming up labor or Memorial Day? I just got back from the home show.
Victor, I haven't a chance with any of your lady friends. Way outta my league :frown: .
Jason
a scratch...wish it was just a scratch....had the wakes push the boat under the dock, it then lifted up before I could get it out, and slammed back down on the boat... :frown:

victorfb
08-21-2004, 05:29 PM
oh i wouldnt say that jason. and if i know Toni (the match maker) im sure shell find ya a good one. :cool:

WUTWZAT
08-21-2004, 08:09 PM
Thanks Victor, thats nice to say.....
check out my lazy dog, I went out in the living room and this is what he was doing...... Notice the pillows under him, I don't know where they came from but he only looked up cause the camers flashed, well that and if anyones near the boat he barks.
Oh yeah and a pic of my trophy Debbolas thought I was joking about Worst Gel.
Jason

dmontzsta
08-21-2004, 08:18 PM
Thanks Victor, thats nice to say.....
check out my lazy dog, I went out in the living room and this is what he was doing...... Notice the pillows under him, I don't know where they came from but he only looked up cause the camers flashed, well that and if anyones near the boat he barks.
Oh yeah and a pic of my trophy Debbolas thought I was joking about Worst Gel.
Jason
Atleast you got a trophy! haha :D I will probably get worst gel next year.

BonnevilleBaby
08-21-2004, 10:11 PM
Hi y'all... Well i had just about one of the greatest trips to the river ever. Meeting so many new and wonderful people waaayyy to many to even remember.
Jason, Mel(my friend) says hi and she might be coming out to the FC2 with us but, she's not sure yet. you are a terrific guy and don't sweat it, the right girl is out there but you'll probably have to date a few B#&*@chs to find a keeper.BTW-my dog sleeps on pillows too ;)
Don and family, What a great family!!! i love to see the familys out there doing something together besides fighting on Jerry Springer :boxingguy .
It was very cool to have Mike's (Cyclone) family join him at the river too. Congrats on gettin' engaged also. Hey Jessa, WOW!! I think your left hand is a carat or 2 or 3 heavier than your right :D So next years CBBB will be a wedding CBBB???
Doug and wife and family, had a blast hanging out with you guys and sorry we missed you on sunday but i saw the video/pictures of everybody skiing and tubing and just doing the "River thing".
HalletDave and Sue, or should i say Stumblin'Dave :idea: I love hangin' out in a bar with good friends having a good laugh. Thanks for all the kind words about the boat. It is really appreciated especially coming from a former award winner themselves.
Dan and Amy, as always... good times good friends good laughs. Love you guys :)
Mike and Shelley and the boys, hanging out with you just reinforces our need to get a place of our own in BHC and hopefully in the harbor view area. i think you guys would be fabulous neighbors. besides Obie needs a older, wiser and more experienced friend to teach him the river ropes.
Mike, Rivertard where the hell are you?? i've been trying to watch the boards to see if your posting and such but NOTHING!! We saw your boat in the parking lot allllllll daaayyyyy on monday but never saw you come outside. CHecked the bar but there was no radio so we figured you weren't gonna come out and play. Very sad :(
rrrr and fonda, glad you guys made the trek all the way out from Texas. it was great meeting you and getting to hang out with you. I hope you guys can make it to some more of our events or else maybe you can plan something in Texas and see how many Californians you can get to show up :D
Walter, Stephanie and the kids, Next year No Kids sounds like a party waiting to happen. Missed having you guys around for the "Big kid" events. Thanks for the cool video you guys did seeing all the boats and people on the video just makes the event seem even better although I don't know how that is possible??
Tim, Shaun and Mom & Pop,Very cool to see you both again. High school to now is a long time in between. hopefully it won't be another %$*&@ years before we see each other again.
And to anyone I forgot or may have just forgotton your names so i didn't want to look like and a$$, THANK YOU!! for a great weekend. I am usually good with names and faces but there were just so many of you.
Last but oh so not least, Tyson,Shannon,Chris and Emily :D You guys are absolutely 100% incredible. I don't know how you pulled it off so wonderfully and made it look so easy. Thank you, THank you , THank you. I don't think I can say it enough times. I think I can speak for everyone when I say CBBB 2005 when and where, We'll be there :mix:
See what happens when Victor finally gets off the computer and I get on. R u really sure you wanted all this?? :p
Thanks to all for "Nights I can't remember, friends i'll never forget"
Toni

Ntwotrance
08-21-2004, 10:14 PM
It was great hangin with you and Vic :)

victorfb
08-22-2004, 10:50 AM
hey, you guys asked for it. :D