PDA

View Full Version : another question for ***boat....

Ntwotrance
08-21-2004, 09:44 AM
is the html ever going to be turned back on??? :boxingguy

***boat
08-21-2004, 05:22 PM
is the html ever going to be turned back on??? :boxingguy
Not sure about that yet. We are not sure what caused some recent crash events yet and there is a possibility that allowing HTML was the cause. HTML does open some code vulnerabilities and is not recommended.
Out of curisosity what do you want HTML for that your can't do with VB code?

Ntwotrance
08-21-2004, 07:14 PM
Not sure about that yet. We are not sure what caused some recent crash events yet and there is a possibility that allowing HTML was the cause. HTML does open some code vulnerabilities and is not recommended.
Out of curisosity what do you want HTML for that your can't do with VB code?
have always used free html, had my marquee in my sig, can't do that with VB

Rexone
08-22-2004, 12:51 AM
Hey Rio I hear Lenscrafters is having a sale this mo.

Rexone
08-22-2004, 01:13 PM
Seriously, whachu talkin bout willis?
I didn't see any size change on any of my screens when the forum changed software, and I use 4 of em regularly to view it. I think someones been messin with your screen rez. If there was a font size change I'm not aware of it. :confused:

***boat
08-22-2004, 04:14 PM
What he is talking about is the default size of the fonts in all posts. In some types of web pages you can go to VIEW-->TEXT SIZE (from the top menu) and change the size that the text is displayed on the page.
The bad news is that this is something controlled by the software (vBulletin) and I have no control over it.
If you have to login when you get to the site that is a client side problem (translates to something on your computer not ours). Most likely you deleted your cookies or ran some software like AdAware that deleted them for you. Another option is that you actually filled up all the space in your temp Internet files and your computer bumped the ***boat.com login cookie off. Either way there is nothing I can change on this end that will help you. The only advice I can offer on the text size thing is the built in windows magnifying glass. If I could fix the text size issue I would, but I cannot without tearing apart the entire vB code just to have it reset next time we upgrade.
Windows magnifier can be found under the start menu--> accessories --> accessibility --> magnifier.