PDA

View Full Version : Proof: 72superlite really gets his boat wet.

RaysonKid
08-21-2004, 12:48 PM
Took these shots last weekend at Lake Alder.
The boat is running great.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/269alderlake_010.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/269alderlake_009.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/269alderlake_006.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/269alderlake_004.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/269alderlake_001.jpg

dmontzsta
08-21-2004, 12:54 PM
25 cent pictures? :confused:

Sleek-Jet
08-21-2004, 12:57 PM
25 cent pictures? :confused:
That's better than those free red "x" ones. :D

CircleJerk
08-21-2004, 09:22 PM
Where ya all been? YOu all coming over to Moses? How can you not want to come? Robins boat is apart and I'm fixing as fast as I can, bad year for breakage........ :(

BILLY.B
08-22-2004, 05:52 AM
The boat looks great :cool: . How can you run around on that lake with all that boat traffic ???? :D . Great looking place to run a "K-BOAT" also. Do they have a noise limit there?. If not......"OH JOHNNY", here we come :mix: :D

RaysonKid
08-22-2004, 11:30 AM
Thanks Billy.
Alder Lake is pretty big. So its easy to find "clean water".
The sheriff is out there sometimes.
I have seen them check for baffles at the launch.
Come on up. Its in the shadow of Mount Rainer. The scenery is beautiful.
Jerk,
We have been here. More lurkin these days.
I cant make it to Moses.
Cant speak for the brother.
I am boatless, but you know that story.
I am thinking a B-boat might make a great project.
To heck with other plans. :p

72 superlite
08-26-2004, 09:24 PM
Billy, if your coming up better make it quick! After labor day, they open the dam and the lake becomes a mud hole. Boyd, when is the Moses Lake race? Dmonsta, 25 cent pictures? Billy, do you recognize the fuel tank now?, many hours spent polishing that. 058 Bob, hey check it out its in the water, finally, and it runs. Jeff thanks for posting the pictures.

72 superlite
08-26-2004, 09:26 PM
Oh yeah, Jet City Rebel, where do you go boating? We are neighbors, kinda.

CircleJerk
08-26-2004, 09:32 PM
Rick, that looks good and hey, you apear to be handsome too. Are you driving or the passenger? :) Jeff, that paint is awsum and your Dad should be quite proud of both your accomplishments in reviving his pride and joy. Moses Lake needs boats........show or race, Sept 25-26. :)

Jet City
08-26-2004, 11:10 PM
Oh yeah, Jet City Rebel, where do you go boating? We are neighbors, kinda.
Alder is by far my favorite lake, well worth the drive for me. I'm sure you'll be seeing the Di Marco in my avitar out there, I haven't seen any other flatties out there at all yet, I have seen several jets though. Your Sanger came out bitchen, I've always liked the looks of that hull.

FlatRat
08-27-2004, 02:35 AM
Nice job,
came out bitchin'.Bring it over to Moses,we have to check it out.

boatguy222
08-27-2004, 03:21 AM
Nice job,
Ya, what he said! :crossx:

08-27-2004, 01:16 PM
Billy, if your coming up better make it quick! After labor day, they open the dam and the lake becomes a mud hole. Boyd, when is the Moses Lake race? Dmonsta, 25 cent pictures? Billy, do you recognize the fuel tank now?, many hours spent polishing that. 058 Bob, hey check it out its in the water, finally, and it runs. Jeff thanks for posting the pictures.Rick.....Boat looks GREAT!!!!! Congrats on getting it in the water. How did it run?

RaysonKid
08-28-2004, 11:56 AM
Thanks to all that like the boat.
The paint turned out well. (Well, the guy that owns it is smilin).
I have the greatest respect for guys like Billy B. That do that kind of stuff day in and day out.
The boat is running great. No speed records. But its reliable. Thats what he wanted. He has been experimenting with the prop I bought as well.
Jerk,
How many camp spots are avaiable at Moses??

CircleJerk
08-28-2004, 11:42 PM
Thanks to all that like the boat.
The paint turned out well. (Well, the guy that owns it is smilin).
I have the greatest respect for guys like Billy B. That do that kind of stuff day in and day out.
The boat is running great. No speed records. But its reliable. Thats what he wanted. He has been experimenting with the prop I bought as well.
Jerk,
How many camp spots are avaiable at Moses??
Got you covered, we have to rent 1/2 of the campground. Coming Friday? We start at 3:00pm testing. :rollside:

CircleJerk
08-28-2004, 11:45 PM
Nice job,
Did you hear that? FlatRat is coming but the other Flat RAt is not! So confusing.....come meet all the other forum Northwest guys, it should be good.

FlatRat
08-29-2004, 06:00 AM
Hey jerk,
We will heading out early on the 24th.You say it's two hours from Spokane?It will be only an 8 hour ride.Will there be a parts swap thing? :messedup:
Rayson Kid,
Our dive training has been kinda drawn out.Have had two open water dives so far,need four more to get our cards.Three of the four will be night dives,that should be intresting.Ever done any ice diving?

72 superlite
08-29-2004, 09:39 PM
Boyd, if I haul it over to Moses Lake, can I put it the water after the racing. Or would it be a trailer queen all weekend? Are there showers at the park? Is there a spaghetti feed again? Would like to come over and help out again, but not sure yet.

CircleJerk
08-30-2004, 07:51 AM
Boyd, if I haul it over to Moses Lake, can I put it the water after the racing. Or would it be a trailer queen all weekend? Are there showers at the park? Is there a spaghetti feed again? Would like to come over and help out again, but not sure yet.
Yes, NO, Yes, Yes, I would more than welcome that, :confused:

RaysonKid
08-30-2004, 03:52 PM
Jerk,
Well it looks like myself and the new family may attend. We will head over on Saturday morning. There will be four in my group. Sounds like Rick may also make the trek. He will have three on his team. Is there a Ski Supreme class yet????? :boxed:
Flatrat,
Get use to waiting. My training was the same way. I got a good deal , but it got drug out...
You will love the night dives. You never know what is lurking in the shadows. Or just outside the beam of your light..
I have not tried Ice diving.
I want to get into wreck diving. And maybe try for instructor.

CircleJerk
08-30-2004, 09:55 PM
Hey: Correct me if I am wrong! Forum dudes coming to Moses: FlatRat,CircleJerk,Blondie,Raysonkid,72Superlite,B oatGuy222,VideoGuy,HondoSanger,DNR(lurker),Beiseme yer34,Flat Rat(the original)Kipper28,and who did I leave out? Another Oregon guy who posts so infrequently that he also forgot his handle! Glad to hear we will have a great inboard turnout! I will post the registered boats soon! :mix: :squiggle: :rollside: :)
And Five0.......sorry, I forgot you and Rons handle, does anyone know it? I think the free dinner turned into a stew or chili feed, anyone got some good recipes?

Five-O
08-31-2004, 10:46 AM
Hey Jerk I have the time off and will be there. I will be running this one if I can keep the boat together for another month. I will also need a jacket and suit. I might have a line on a jacket but wont know for a couple days.

CircleJerk
08-31-2004, 10:38 PM
Hey Jerk I have the time off and will be there. I will be running this one if I can keep the boat together for another month. I will also need a jacket and suit. I might have a line on a jacket but wont know for a couple days.
Good, dont count on my jacket, I made a deal to drive and cant reveal the details,,,,,,I can only say I will have much more horsepower to handle..... Brent has another jacket that he may sell and i am sure you can borrow it. Hey, I might run that alcohol class just for fun, I have a bone to pick with that kipper guy.....honey, have you got any more registration forms? He spanked me at Sammamish :hammerhea