PDA

View Full Version : is it just me...or does cortney love look like dee snider

hoolign
08-21-2004, 12:52 PM
http://www.strangecelebrities.com/images/content/101530.jpghttp://www.skrew.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/sni022.jpg

Sleek-Jet
08-21-2004, 12:53 PM
Yes, but Dee has better taste in music. :rolleyes:

Slib77
08-21-2004, 01:19 PM
That thing makes me want to take a crap everytime I see a pic or hear her shitty music.

hoolign
08-21-2004, 01:22 PM
I think she's kinda hot

charlyox
08-21-2004, 01:43 PM
:coffeycup I think Dee is hotter

hoolign
08-21-2004, 01:47 PM
they both look like they barely survived a head on with a mary k car :D

bulldogdad
08-21-2004, 05:00 PM
dee would be pissed at the refrence,lmao
btw,did any of you see her in her court hearings,that would be the best anti-drug commercial yet.couldn't even comprehend what probation was.
plus she probably had alot to do with the death of curt,even thogh i was never into his music much

hoolign
08-21-2004, 05:05 PM
dee would be pissed at the refrence,lmao
btw,did any of you see her in her court hearings,that would be the best anti-drug commercial yet.couldn't even comprehend what probation was.
plus she probably had alot to do with the death of curt,even though i was never into his music much
I dont know about killing myself..but i'd chew my fricken arm off if I woke up beside that! :yuk: cobain was a very talented musician IMO!, was a terrible loss when he did himself in, I think the heroin was a contributing factor, he could have always bribed an "extreme makeover" show to doctor her up :D

Mandelon
08-21-2004, 07:01 PM
She's had her moments............
I"ve seen pics of her looking alright. But not in a loong time...............

79miller
08-21-2004, 07:39 PM
Not bad:
http://www.wnybooks.com/eyes/courtney-love.jpg
Trainwreck!
http://www.str8bloggin.com/archives/scaryclove.jpeg

C-2
08-21-2004, 08:08 PM
She's Rick James waiting to happen.
She used to be semi-hot, but not in a long time. I still dig her music - Live through this was a kickass album, the whole thing.

WUTWZAT
08-21-2004, 08:34 PM
I was going to say, that is so mean, but god, eewwhh..... look at those pics your right.
Jason

Boozer
08-21-2004, 08:54 PM
She's Rick James waiting to happen.
She used to be semi-hot, but not in a long time. I still dig her music - Live through this was a kickass album, the whole thing.
Kurt wrote most if not all of those songs. The ones he didnt write Bill Corgan did. I think she;s a f*ckin b*tch and needs to die soon. She holds all the rights to Nirvanas music that Kurt held and due to that will not allow any of the unreleased tracks to be released. Once she's dead we will finally get to hear a whole lot more Nirvana.

C-2
08-21-2004, 09:27 PM
Kurt wrote most if not all of those songs. The ones he didnt write Bill Corgan did. I think she;s a f*ckin b*tch and needs to die soon. She holds all the rights to Nirvanas music that Kurt held and due to that will not allow any of the unreleased tracks to be released. Once she's dead we will finally get to hear a whole lot more Nirvana.
Never knew that.
If she had the Pumpkins rights - then I'd be pissed.
And BTW
She does look strikingly similar to Snyder. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

HighRoller
08-21-2004, 10:42 PM
I hate the fact that every time her bank account gets low she kicks Kurt's corpse and another song pops out. That first photo should be captioned "got drugs?" She's obviously "blown" all of his money(approximately 10 million) on drugs and is hitting bottom.

Boozer
08-22-2004, 02:18 AM
I hate the fact that every time her bank account gets low she kicks Kurt's corpse and another song pops out. That first photo should be captioned "got drugs?" She's obviously "blown" all of his money(approximately 10 million) on drugs and is hitting bottom.
She's blown all of his money not to mention all of the money hse has made as a result of his success.
Apparently she owns 50% of the rights to Nirvanas music. The other 50% is divided amongst the other band members. In order for a song to be released it must have all the band members consent and hers. She wont release the music unless she gets something like 55% of all prophets made from the song and therefore the band wont consent to the release for that money and she wont consent for anything less. When her bank account bottoms out she swings a deal with the guys that works out for all of them. Good strategy for her finanacially but still a shadey ass deal considering she never wrote the music and never performed the music. Not to mention had the song writer ( her husband and babies father) murdered.
I just hope she dies soon. As bad as that sounds she needs to die. For the sake of her daughters future she should just OD and die.

Sleek-Jet
08-22-2004, 05:10 AM
... Once she's dead we will finally get to hear a whole lot more Nirvana.
If that's the case, I've got 50.00 to go towards a heart and lung machine for her.

Slib77
08-22-2004, 11:57 AM
I could die a happy man if I never hear a "new" Nirvana song ever again. Not saying the music was bad , just saying it has run it's course. Over it 10 years ago.

Dr. Eagle
08-22-2004, 08:45 PM
LMAO.... Damn they do look a lot alike...
Now Dee, he's gonna have to get some pretty large water bags put in his chest if he wants to take the illusion to the next level... :skull: