PDA

View Full Version : Im bored im not on the river or hang'in wif CFW posse

dossangers
08-21-2004, 07:25 PM
OK where the hell is everybody its summer we need to party once a week and boat needles and cfw CA'MON !!! I dropped the boat off at the river thursday one day turn around had the boat all pickeled for future use went down to the river on the scooter around 6.30 to see what was happ'ing just awesome the sherrif was just coming off the river where i launch two weeks before they got 12 calls on me for noise CA'MON little alky fumes never hurt nobody it aint that loud??? anyway didnt want a ticket so i said i have a drag boat and needed to test he said as long as you have MUFFLERS he said he would not be on the river. COOL jana dropped me in at dusk didnt warm it just primed and went hes going to remember me next time. made the 5 mile upriver blast at almost dark SMALLS!! burned all 22 gals kicked some serious ASS people were out on there balconys gave them a SHOW!! anyway got to the dock upriver at dark oh yeh ran into the laughlin scenic TOUR boat !!!TURN BOUY CA'MON anyway i need to take the LICENSE NUMBER off my boat YOU THINK????? WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYBODY!!!! P.S. tony what happens when your boat starts feel'in SLOW???? someday i might need somebody to bail me out in nevada!!!

GofastRacer
08-21-2004, 07:57 PM
That's funny!.. :D

Kindsvater Flat
08-21-2004, 08:09 PM
Sounds like you had a good time Wayne. We started harvest today so no boating until mid late october. :cry:

GofastRacer
08-21-2004, 08:14 PM
Sounds like you had a good time Wayne. We started harvest today so no boating until mid late october. :cry:
I'm sure all that $$$$$$$$$$$ will ease the pain some!.. :D

Kindsvater Flat
08-21-2004, 08:18 PM
I'm sure all that $$$$$$$$$$$ will ease the pain some!.. :D
Yes since its "other" peoples seed that we are processing.

GofastRacer
08-21-2004, 08:26 PM
Yes since its "other" peoples seed that we are processing.
There ya go!.. :D :D ;)

Kindsvater Flat
08-21-2004, 08:29 PM
Not as much money in farming as people think there is. Farming is based on credit. Only real money made is in custom farming ( doing there work for them).
Now back to the boats.......
Any waves from the tour boat crowd Wayne?

Hud
08-21-2004, 09:03 PM
That was a good story Doss, C'mon! I wish I had one to tell like that! Just been 60 hrs. a week since I got home from Long Beach! We will burn some Alky this spring for sure, C'mon! :hammerhea :)

Wildboats
08-22-2004, 07:13 AM
Dang is everybody done for the year ??
I sure would like to go and meet a few of you folks, and learn somthing too. I finaly have it running (on the trailer) mabie it will actually run when it hits the water too.

Jetboatguru
08-22-2004, 08:13 AM
Wayne, I hear ya brother!!!
I get the urge every other day so I drive 4 minutes to the launch ramp by my house and take her for a spin. Not near the scenery of Laughlin but it gives me my "fix" for the day. We will get together in a month or so. When the boat starts feeling slow I sell it. In fact, you may want to sell yours. I will help you out and buy it :idea: :idea:. Have fun Wayne, thanks for the story!!

ColeTR1
08-22-2004, 08:44 AM
i said i have a drag boat and needed to test he said as long as you have MUFFLERS he said he would not be on the river.
Wayne you can get a permit from the AZ fish a game to test and tune a race boat on the river it’s only like five bucks. I think it’s only good for Monday to Friday. Just show it to the law if you get stopped and keep having fun!!
:)