PDA

View Full Version : Absolute speed & marine

cc322
08-21-2004, 09:03 PM
Just wanted to give a plug to Aron and his new shop. I just had my 20 hr service done by them and he was the best. 20 hr service ran 315.00 imo that was a good deal oil change , new filter, new fuel seperator pull out drive off grease re align check steering and whatever else they do at 20 hrs. Anybody looking for service af any kind should give him a call.

PHX ATC
08-21-2004, 09:04 PM
I've heard he is the bomb at Havasu. Glad you had a good experience. ;)

cc322
08-22-2004, 12:42 PM
Anybody else use them?

phebus
08-22-2004, 12:47 PM
Not yet, but I have heard nothing but good. They will be doing my annual service during the off season.

NORDIC_RIG
08-22-2004, 01:55 PM
yup Aron is a great kid.
very honest and cares about what he is doing .
cya mike

JustDawn
08-22-2004, 02:37 PM
A few weeks back we were in Havasu and needed the oil changed in our(Playdeep's)blown Eliminator.
At the time they were slammed and said they could not do it that day.Aron then offered the use of all of his tools including a cool little electric pump that sucked all of the oil out in about 2 minutes.
These guys came out and checked on us and made sure we had the proper tools as well as rags and anything we might need to make the job easier.
They were great guys who really seemed to really care about helping us out.
I am pretty sure we will use them from here on out.

franky
08-22-2004, 03:59 PM
Aaron (sp?) came from (was the go to guy at) Savage Marine. I'm sure he tired of the drama and left to start up his own place (w/invester) about four doors down from Savage.
He is a straight up honest nice guy who speeks to you and treats you like a client/friend. Always wants to help, squeezes you in, delivers when he says and thanks you for using him. He doesn't treat you like a dog dick if you don't happen to have a 34' twin blown bad boy. Total flip side from Steve.
Use him, you won't be sorry. I hope he is successful and around for a while. His ethics are working for him towards that end.

cc322
08-22-2004, 04:17 PM
Great work ethics, and he will get all my business, unless I have warranty issues, than I will go to Alco, which Aaron recomend's. With all the shady shops at the river this guy should shine in the business.

SFV2RVR
08-22-2004, 11:06 PM
sounds like a great shop. :D not like some of these other guys.

N2Lake
08-23-2004, 01:17 AM
Aaron is absolutly the best I have ever seen, here or there.
Just Dawn tell Playdeep hello.

PHOTOGLOU
08-23-2004, 05:59 PM
I will use Aaron any time I need anything in Havasu done to the boat he came recommended by Pfaff when i was out in Havasu 6 mo's ago with a blown water impeller boat (twin staggerd motors) was still hot after pulling it out at windsor 11 am he jumped right in dual water pump impeller 2 of them for one motor took him sweating bullets 1.5 hrs to change it and ONLY CHARGED ME FOR 1.5 HRS plus 2 water pump impellers for a total of $380.00 where else ya gonna find that>????? His number is 928 855 2252 be nice to the girl answering the phone its his wife

roln 20s
08-23-2004, 06:07 PM
Aaron at Absolute just did a service on Dr Marg's boat as well. He was very satisfied. He seemed to be a great guy, knows his stuff, and truely cared about his customers. And the hardware sitting at that shop...man, obviously the word it out--and its good :D
Photoglou--you weren't kidding about the secretary (aka his wife) Thats a reason to let them service your boat right there :) :D
Roln 20s

roln 20s
08-23-2004, 06:09 PM
wheres his shop ?
On Industrial heading to Windsor ramp--just on the right side-- near Magic. Apparently they are going to be moving into a new location next year, on the same street, closer to Windsor. Premo spot :)
Roln 20s

Bling Bling
08-23-2004, 06:54 PM
Not only is he a great boat wrench in a professional matter, he has a complete list of people from gel coat repair to full details. He's basically a one stop boat shop that gets things done on time and to the T. He's also pretty good at getting a 10-9 wide boat in and out of a storage without a scratch. And how about his wife who hands you the bill. She's so hot you could never get mad at the price. :D Merry X-mas & happy new year Cheryl.

SHAKEN Not Stirred
08-23-2004, 07:44 PM
This past Friday at 6:00PM I pulled up to Aaron's place with the trim button on my throttle not working, also the trim gauge was out.
Both of these problems were left overs from my 496 MAG HO removal. I had too many wires left over from the SmartCraft end of the motor.
Aaron was comfortably laying on the floor of his office at the end of a busy day. I begged him to let me bring it back on Monday AM, but he jumped right up right into my boat.
Within a few minutes he had it figured out and I was on my way home with the info I needed to correct the problem myself. Oh yea...then Aaron handed me a labbed 28P prop to try for the weekend.
Aaron and his wife Cheryl are two of the nicest most humble people I've ever met.
AND.....Congratulations to both of them as they are pregnant with there second child !!!!!!!!
CJG
:cool:

phebus
09-05-2004, 06:00 PM
Off to Max Machine Works??

Kachina26
09-05-2004, 06:01 PM
Well, I hope it was a good season. Sorry to hear about it.

OutCole'd
09-05-2004, 09:35 PM
AFTER I THOUGHT I BLEW A DRIVE (hopeing it was some thing else ),TOOK IT TO ARON and he checked it out yep its toast :( thanks for taking the time :cool:
Wow Mark, that sucks.

PHOTOGLOU
09-05-2004, 09:38 PM
thanks,most likely i'll take it back to aron in a few weeks :D
What type of drive??? upper or lower???