View Full Version : Fuel Tank Repair

SANGER-RICH
08-22-2004, 02:23 PM
Who in my area [American Canyon, Napa, Fairfield, CA] Does fuel tank repair? One of my tanks is cracked and leaking where the filler neck is welded on. So it needs to be rewelded, and it is an aluminum tank. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Rich

SANGER-RICH
08-23-2004, 03:58 PM
OK
OK
OK
<----------- stop looking at her chest and help me find a welder :hammerhea

Kindsvater Flat
08-23-2004, 04:02 PM
Drive 2 hrs north to my house and I will weld it for a beer or my cousin has a TIG in oakland. I dont' know anyone else in the area that has one.

SANGER-RICH
08-23-2004, 04:32 PM
Drive 2 hrs north to my house and I will weld it for a beer or my cousin has a TIG in oakland. I dont' know anyone else in the area that has one.
You got a deal let me get it out and Ill let you know when Ill be there, What flavor do you like??? PM me your address and maybe the weekend after this I can do it if it is ok with you, also a number I can reach you at :D :D :D

Kindsvater Flat
08-23-2004, 05:00 PM
Rich the nephew lives in vacaville and he is coming up the day before dove season (8-31) or maybe this weekend. If you want you could run it over to him.

SANGER-RICH
08-24-2004, 04:57 AM
Ill try to get it out this week, this weekend Ill be at putah creek so I cant bring it up then if I get it out Ill bring it up to him monday. OK? :D

Itsahobby
08-24-2004, 09:30 AM
Dove season! Man, you farm boys have all the fun. I use to leave in Tracy,
that was the big thing back then. Get up in the morning, head to your favorite spot and wait for the flights. To much fun. Success was measured in how big your bruised shoulder was.
Jealous to the max, Hobby
Rich the nephew lives in vacaville and he is coming up the day before dove season (8-31) or maybe this weekend. If you want you could run it over to him.

SANGER-RICH
08-25-2004, 03:59 PM
Mike
Got it out , Ill take it over to Steve either sunday when I get back from the lake or monday after work he said he was going up to your place tuesday. Thanks Rich :D :D :D :DBoat people are great people to know.

Kindsvater Flat
08-25-2004, 05:37 PM
No problem Rich. I will send it back with him also. Oh and I like bottles.:D

SANGER-RICH
08-26-2004, 05:13 AM
:D No problem bottles it is :D