PDA

View Full Version : Paging Drunk Tank

Boozer
08-22-2004, 03:47 PM
Ryan you mother f*cker. Now that you are here when are we going down to Newport to get wasted and sexually harass all the good looking women?

CEO
08-22-2004, 03:49 PM
Ryan you mother f*cker. Now that you are here when are we going down to Newport to get wasted and sexually harass all the good looking women?
Can I go? :cool: :cool:

Boozer
08-22-2004, 03:51 PM
Can I go? :cool: :cool:
Hell yes you can go!

Drunk tank
08-22-2004, 05:16 PM
ummm....
... Today works! :D
I'm pretty much free all the fawkin time! Durring the week I may a have an interview or two, workin a biut at my uncles shop for a few bucks, or be checkin out places to live but thats about it. This commin weekend theres a small chance I might go to Street Scene in SD... but who knows.
So ya... Lets get dreunk, Meet fine ladies and get them to take their clothes off and perhaps even harass some law enforcment officers. See, I can get away with shit like that... just go, "oh,my bad... I'm from Colorado... me grabbing your pert ass is perfectly copacetic up there." Then theyll be like.... ooo foreigner! Then I'll be like "yep, wanna see my wang?" then theyl all giggle like school girls. And then I'll get some booty! :wink:
Trust me... I've worked this all out in my head. My plan is flawless! :D