PDA

View Full Version : Pageing OutColed

STGP
08-22-2004, 04:16 PM
Just wondering if you have any pics of your fold up wind screens-I want to have them installed on my boat but I want to make sure I get the same ones as yours-they looked sweet-Thanks

THOR
08-22-2004, 06:07 PM
I just talked to Outcold today at the Islander. He wont be back until Wednesday.

hot_diggity_dog
08-22-2004, 08:21 PM
I just talked to Outcold today at the Islander. He wont be back until Wednesday.
Hey where you hiding, I came by and talked to Bill around 10:30Am today :cool: :crossx: :wink:
I ran down to the Springs. :220v:
HDD :crossx:

OutCole'd
08-24-2004, 02:32 PM
:2purples: Just wondering if you have any pics of your fold up wind screens-I want to have them installed on my boat but I want to make sure I get the same ones as yours-they looked sweet-Thanks
Just got back. I will take some pics & post them later.

THOR
08-24-2004, 03:16 PM
Hey where you hiding, I came by and talked to Bill around 10:30Am today :cool: :crossx: :wink:
I ran down to the Springs. :220v:
HDD :crossx:
I was gone. Bill has been the only one I have seen from the boards in a while. Damn...

OutCole'd
08-24-2004, 06:28 PM
I was gone. Bill has been the only one I have seen from the boards in a while. Damn...
I just stalk Thor. I see that guy everywhere... :D

OutCole'd
08-24-2004, 07:13 PM
Here is some pics for you. http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1075Misc_Pics_055.jpg

OutCole'd
08-24-2004, 07:14 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1075Misc_Pics_054.jpg

Mandelon
08-24-2004, 07:21 PM
I want two of those. How do I get them?

OutCole'd
08-24-2004, 08:01 PM
Sorry, your not cool enough. It's just the rules.

hot_diggity_dog
08-24-2004, 09:34 PM
Get down on your knees boat Biatch!!! :idea: :sqeyes:
HDD :chi:

THOR
08-25-2004, 07:02 AM
Bill, I found out that the there was some folks tossed out on their A$$E$ at the Islander last weekend for being idiots. I have a feeling who stole my $hit now. BTW, those folks are documented and never allowed back. Good for the Islander peeps for stepping up.

OutCole'd
08-25-2004, 07:19 AM
Bill, I found out that the there was some folks tossed out on their A$$E$ at the Islander last weekend for being idiots. I have a feeling who stole my $hit now. BTW, those folks are documented and never allowed back. Good for the Islander peeps for stepping up.
I heard the same thing. Had there spot set up for an hour then tossed for being asses.
Glad it all worked out for you

THOR
08-25-2004, 07:22 AM
I was bent when I first saw that. I was actually out on a headhunting mission that morning.

gmocnik
08-25-2004, 07:37 AM
what spot were these guys on???
we are in 156...
come by and say hey some time....

THOR
08-25-2004, 07:42 AM
gmocnik,
they wouldnt tell me what spot but they were booted. I will come by next time and say hi. I will be out there again Oct 1.

Ducatista
08-25-2004, 09:01 AM
Hey Thor, didn't know you were at the Islander, same here #51. Sorry to hear about the BS, what got swiped? Sounds like these people were short term types....Bob

THOR
08-25-2004, 09:40 AM
Duc,
I am not a full timer, but we tow the motorhome out there and hang for a few days at a time. I will make a note of your space too. Where is #51?
Some jacka$$ stole my hitch pin for my swing away tongue. WTF do you need a hitchpin for? Why steal one? Instead, I had the pleasure of waking up on Sunday to go get the boat and look to that is gone along with the plastic cap that cover the reverse lock out. I was so pissed off. There were a bunch of teenagers and young folks in lifted carts running around Friday and they tore up the golf course. Once the management found out, they got tha axe. No questions. I guess they were pissed, but the Islander called security and told them to get the F&^% out. I am the only person I know that has ever had anything taken there or has even had to worry. I hope it stays that way. It is a cool place and is more $$$ for a reason. No bull$hit.

Ducatista
08-25-2004, 12:01 PM
Duc,
I am not a full timer, but we tow the motorhome out there and hang for a few days at a time. I will make a note of your space too. Where is #51?
Some jacka$$ stole my hitch pin for my swing away tongue. WTF do you need a hitchpin for? Why steal one? Instead, I had the pleasure of waking up on Sunday to go get the boat and look to that is gone along with the plastic cap that cover the reverse lock out. I was so pissed off. There were a bunch of teenagers and young folks in lifted carts running around Friday and they tore up the golf course. Once the management found out, they got tha axe. No questions. I guess they were pissed, but the Islander called security and told them to get the F&^% out. I am the only person I know that has ever had anything taken there or has even had to worry. I hope it stays that way. It is a cool place and is more $$$ for a reason. No bull$hit.
That figures.....yea sounds like stupid prank stuff. Every now & then you get some riffraff in there, they never last long. :smile: We are out on the long peninsulia in a middle pull thru, cold ones always on the house!

THOR
08-25-2004, 12:56 PM
I know where you are now.
We will be on the point Oct 1-4. I'll come by if you are there.