PDA

View Full Version : Alright Bob Dole! (He's a man of character and strength who tells it like it is)

MagicMtnDan
08-22-2004, 05:43 PM
Former Republican Sen. Bob Dole suggested Sunday that John Kerry apologize for past testimony before Congress about alleged atrocities during the Vietnam War and joined critics of the Democratic presidential candidate who say he received an early exit from combat for “superficial wounds.”
Dole also called on Kerry to release all the records of his service in Vietnam.

Seadog
08-22-2004, 07:35 PM
I liked the part where he questioned three purple hearts without a drop of blood being spilt.

HighRoller
08-22-2004, 07:38 PM
I still have one burning question. IF John Kerry testified that there were atrocities committed, and then reluctantly admitted he participated, doesn't that make him a war criminal? Or is he saying all the other Vets are baby killers but he's not?

angry dad
08-22-2004, 07:50 PM
why hide your viet record kerry??? :idea: let us see??bush 04!!!!

INXS
08-22-2004, 08:27 PM
I Just heard the clip of Dole ripping kerry. It will be hard for them to attack Dole! :D I don't think kerrys going to last. YEEE-HAAA, Bring back that dunch dean! :devil:

08-22-2004, 10:36 PM
I Just heard the clip of Dole ripping kerry. It will be hard for them to attack Dole! :D I don't think kerrys going to last. YEEE-HAAA, Bring back that dunch dean! :devil:The Boston Globe said in an editorial that they think Kerry's war record makes him a greater hero than Dole who spent 2 years recuperating in a VA hospital from injurys suffered at Anzio and totally losing the use of his left arm. Did Kerry's boo boos get him at least one nite in the hospital? I guess a Band-Aid is worthy of a stay in the hospital.

Some Kind Of Monster
08-22-2004, 10:41 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1683stupid-answer.jpg

INXS
08-22-2004, 11:25 PM
"The Boston Globe said in an editorial that they think Kerry's war record makes him a greater hero than Dole who spent 2 years recuperating in a VA hospital from injurys suffered at Anzio and totally losing the use of his left arm. Did Kerry's boo boos get him at least one nite in the hospital?"
I think the Boston Globe SHEEPEOPLE drinks the kerry-Kool-Aid! :hammerhea

HighRoller
08-22-2004, 11:38 PM
I'd like to see Kerry's camp attack Dole....I knew at one point Kerry would "Dean" himself...I think pushing his war record on people was it. Don't claim you're a hero if you fabricated the record. Pretty clear at this point John Kerry is a "self made man" when it comes to Vietnam.

Liberator TJ1984
08-23-2004, 03:06 AM
See Avitar :burningm:
Need I say more :D