PDA

View Full Version : POWs NOW COMMING OUT AGAINST kerry

INXS
08-22-2004, 05:54 PM
Just heard they are going to join up with the Swift Boaters, or form their own group! :rollside:
Edwards said it, "Just Spend Three Minutes With The Men Who Served With john kerry". What's The Liberal Media To DOOOO! :rollside:

HighRoller
08-22-2004, 06:16 PM
The liberal mediaw will do what it always does. Ignore the story for long enough, and then get a fax from the DNC telling them what kind of "spin" will hopefully derail the story. For example, I watched three Sunday "round table" shows briefly this morning, and amazingly all three of them questioned if looking at Kerry's service record wasn't a "waste of time" when there are such important issues to debate. This coming from the same shows that spent 4-6 weeks apiece browbeating pundits about the validity of Bush's record. Typical liberal bias, walking to the tune of Terry McAuliffe.

INXS
08-22-2004, 06:27 PM
The liberal mediaw will do what it always does. Ignore the story for long enough, and then get a fax from the DNC telling them what kind of "spin" will hopefully derail the story. For example, I watched three Sunday "round table" shows briefly this morning, and amazingly all three of them questioned if looking at Kerry's service record wasn't a "waste of time" when there are such important issues to debate. This coming from the same shows that spent 4-6 weeks apiece browbeating pundits about the validity of Bush's record. Typical liberal bias, walking to the tune of Terry McAuliffe.
Lets not foreget the unending coverage of the, so called, prison adduse scandel!

angry dad
08-22-2004, 07:01 PM
Bush 04 :)

Seadog
08-22-2004, 07:32 PM
There is an e-mail going around about an interview Katie Couric had with Denzel Washington and Meryl Streep. According to the e-mail, Couric and Streep assaulted Denzel on his support of Bush, even to the point of Katie Couric saying she gould not ubderstand how 'you people' could support Bush. I have found a few official releases from the interview, but they stop after a discussion of whether Jesus would support Bush. I cannot find any official conformation of the e-mail. It sounds good, but everyone knows how easy it is to pass a lie on. The democrats have done so well with that.

HighRoller
08-22-2004, 07:40 PM
Lets not foreget the unending coverage of the, so called, prison adduse scandel!
Exactly. The people training for our own military forces go through worse in Boot Camp than those dirtbags endured in that place.

Essex502
08-23-2004, 05:30 AM
There is an e-mail going around about an interview Katie Couric had with Denzel Washington and Meryl Streep. According to the e-mail, Couric and Streep assaulted Denzel on his support of Bush, even to the point of Katie Couric saying she gould not ubderstand how 'you people' could support Bush. I have found a few official releases from the interview, but they stop after a discussion of whether Jesus would support Bush. I cannot find any official conformation of the e-mail. It sounds good, but everyone knows how easy it is to pass a lie on. The democrats have done so well with that.
No offense, but aren't you doing that exact thing right here?

bigd1
08-23-2004, 05:37 AM
Exactly. The people training for our own military forces go through worse in Boot Camp than those dirtbags endured in that place.
Which boot camp did you go to? The one I went through didn't have stacks of naked bodies or people getting beaten to death.

schiada96
08-23-2004, 06:22 AM
Which boot camp did you go to? The one I went through didn't have stacks of naked bodies or people getting beaten to death.
Who did we beat to death?

v-drive
08-23-2004, 07:31 AM
Bush 04 :)
Hell Yeah!..... :cool: v-drive

MagicMtnDan
08-23-2004, 08:16 AM
If you really need proof of the power of the liberal media just try to find any coverage about Sandy Berger stealing classified documents from the National Archives.
That story got killed faster than John Kerry getting out of his service in Vietnam (what was that, four months?).
Nowhwere will you find any news about Sandy Berger. And as a result he won't even be prosecuted. Now of course if Berger was a Republican John Kerry would be demanding that George Bush apologize and denounce his actions.
I'm looking forward to you liberals telling me why Sandy Berger should be prosecuted for STEALING CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS (he put them in his socks and underwear to get them out of the National Archives - guess he just plain "forgot they were there!" and of course he was going to return them). You try stealing classified documents from the National Archive and see what happens. :angry2:

Essex502
08-23-2004, 08:20 AM
If you really need proof of the power of the liberal media just try to find any coverage about Sandy Berger stealing classified documents from the National Archives.
That story got killed faster than John Kerry getting out of his service in Vietnam (what was that, four months?).
Nowhwere will you find any news about Sandy Berger. And as a result he won't even be prosecuted. Now of course if Berger was a Republican John Kerry would be demanding that George Bush apologize and denounce his actions.
I'm looking forward to you liberals telling me why Sandy Berger should be prosecuted for STEALING CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS (he put them in his socks and underwear to get them out of the National Archives - guess he just plain "forgot they were there!" and of course he was going to return them). You try stealing classified documents from the National Archive and see what happens. :angry2:
Gee...by your logic these should have been purged from the Internet:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A4189-2004Jul21.html
http://www.nationalreview.com/york/york200407210837.asp
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,126249,00.html
http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/07/20/berger.probe/
It took me all of 15 seconds to find them. Hidden away on the Internet.

HighRoller
08-23-2004, 08:29 AM
But try to find them in a national newspaper. Good luck. Sandy Bergler's story got killed just as fast as stories about innocent civilians being beheaded while terrorists who have to wear panties gets 5 weeks on the front page. Go figure.

eliminatedsprinter
08-23-2004, 08:35 AM
You mean the Sandy Berger who went from a "key advisor" to a guy who wast just helping him out on his own???? :wink: :rolleyes:

Seadog
08-23-2004, 08:37 AM
Essex502, the story may be true or not. I was honest enough to say that I could not find any official collaberation of it. I see a lot more stories being spread by the left wing than the right. I have tried to verify what I read about both Bush and Kerry. With the stories about Bush, I find a lot of lies with no substance. With Kerry, I see more lies coming from his side of things than his opponents. I also notice that he attacks hardest when the allegations have a lot of truth.

Havasu Cig
08-23-2004, 08:55 AM
I don't recall anybody getting beaten to death at Abu Ghraib. $hit when I went through bootcamp the Drill Sergeants beat the $hit out of a few people and talk about being naked, we were forced to stand outside in the snow (7 degrees) in our underwear because somebody stole something from a locker.
I would gladly take panties on the head instead. :wink:

bigd1
08-23-2004, 08:55 AM
Who did we beat to death?
Are we following the news? (http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36~11676~2157003,00.html)

Havasu Cig
08-23-2004, 09:15 AM
That is the first time I have seen those incidents reported on. I would like to see the outcome of the investigations before we accuse our troops of beating people to death. Alot of people die each year in police custody as well but most are due to other cause than brutality. If you have prisons and prisoners you are going to have some deaths. Is the Denver Post a liberal paper?

bigd1
08-23-2004, 09:37 AM
That article was from back in May. Liberal or not facts are facts and that was not an editorial piece. I also saw reports on MSNBC, CNN, and Fox News this weekend regarding this very subject and the fact that they are investigating doctors at the prison for covering up deaths resulting from beatings.
I'm not saying we should feed 'em pizza & beer but what's supposed to make us (the US) different is that we don't chop people's heads off. I spent time in the military and they are just like the cops when it comes to covering up internal screw ups, so I'm sure the reality of what happened inside that prison is waaay worse than what has been reported publicly.