PDA

View Full Version : what did you get over the weekend ?

Raskal
08-22-2004, 08:45 PM
i got my wife a new rack .[but they are really for me ]

phebus
08-22-2004, 08:51 PM
Worthless thread without before and after pictures :D :D :D

Craig
08-23-2004, 06:11 AM
I got a cracked hull, trade ya' :angry2:

MagicMtnDan
08-23-2004, 08:17 AM
http://www.pregnancy.org/phpBB2/images/smiles/ttiwwp.gif

JetBoatRich
08-23-2004, 09:30 AM
Worthless thread without before and after pictures :D :D :D
I agree, we need to be the judge here :2purples:

Havasu_Dreamin
08-23-2004, 09:32 AM
I got a cracked hull, trade ya' :angry2:
Craig, sorry to hear that. :2purples: Are you going to have it worked in down in Phoenix or take it back to Advantage? Where did it crack?

Ziggy
08-23-2004, 09:40 AM
i got my wife a new rack .[but they are really for me ]
I guessing they're softracks so now she and you can get your surfboards down to the beach and not get the car interior all sandy---Cool, what a nice husband :p :D :D

MsDrmr
08-23-2004, 10:06 AM
I go the entire downstiars of my house flooded with the mr gone, then a real bad summer cold to top it off :cry: :cry: :cry:

Debbolas
08-23-2004, 10:08 AM
Flooded?
How?
:2purples:

Goldilocks
08-23-2004, 10:12 AM
I got the worst hang over I have ever had in my life. I had to leave work today because I felt like $hit. Anyone else feeling my pain? :frown:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-23-2004, 10:13 AM
I agree we need picks of the new rack..
also I got a slight hang over for the weekend.. but not half as bad as the rest of the crew.. :D I had alot of :coffeycup

Froggystyle
08-23-2004, 10:14 AM
I got the worst hang over I have ever had in my life. I had to leave work today because I felt like $hit. Anyone else feeling my pain? :frown:
Only by sympathy... :)
How was it? Tough weekend of steaming for you four. How was Curve's last night???

Debbolas
08-23-2004, 10:15 AM
awwww, I'm sorry......Too many Ice Tea & Turri?
:cry:
Take a nap and then eat some mac & cheese, watch old movies, you'll feel better soon :)
and I hope the new rack doesn't hurt too much
(that just sounds painful to me --- ouch)

Goldilocks
08-23-2004, 10:18 AM
Only by sympathy... :)
How was it? Tough weekend of steaming for you four. How was Curve's last night???
LOL
Had one of the best times at Curve ever. Too bad you couldn't make it. Matt and Feniks tore it up. I'll miss that place. :frown:

Froggystyle
08-23-2004, 10:21 AM
LOL
Had one of the best times at Curve ever. Too bad you couldn't make it. Matt and Feniks tore it up. I'll miss that place. :frown:
Did you grab any velvet ropes? :D
We can name the VIP lounge the Sofa King lounge for you all...

Goldilocks
08-23-2004, 10:23 AM
awwww, I'm sorry......Too many Ice Tea & Turri?
:cry:
Take a nap and then eat some mac & cheese, watch old movies, you'll feel better soon :)
and I hope the new rack doesn't hurt too much
(that just sounds painful to me --- ouch)
Too many vodka sodas :)
Mac and Cheese sounds damn good right now. I think I'll go make some.

Goldilocks
08-23-2004, 10:25 AM
Hey, I like that :D

Goldilocks
08-23-2004, 10:32 AM
I forgot to say that Matt recorded the entire night. He'll have to burn a copy for you.

Froggystyle
08-23-2004, 10:33 AM
I forgot to say that Matt recorded the entire night. He'll have to burn a copy for you.
Please do!
I just got Adobe Audition so I can record my sets now too. I am thinking about running the set I did at the party and seeing how it sounds from the outside...

MsDrmr
08-23-2004, 10:40 AM
Flooded?
How?
:2purples:
I wont mention any names, however someone in our house decided to flush about 6-7 papertowels down the toilet. so when the restroom was used, it just kept running and running, I had gone to the store for about an hour, and when I got home, my son was standing in the driveway crying and neighbors were running in & out of the house. when I went into the house, it was totally flooded, three rooms, a hallway, kithcen, and of course the bathroom. Took me hours and hours to get just the majority of the water up and now the whole downstairs smells so bad. Now I know what it's like for the people who suffered the floods in Malibu, La, and so forth.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-23-2004, 11:13 AM
I wont mention any names, however someone in our house decided to flush about 6-7 papertowels down the toilet. so when the restroom was used, it just kept running and running, I had gone to the store for about an hour, and when I got home, my son was standing in the driveway crying and neighbors were running in & out of the house. when I went into the house, it was totally flooded, three rooms, a hallway, kithcen, and of course the bathroom. Took me hours and hours to get just the majority of the water up and now the whole downstairs smells so bad. Now I know what it's like for the people who suffered the floods in Malibu, La, and so forth.
there is a place we use to clean that up for you if you want the number..

Speedin' Ian
08-23-2004, 11:17 AM
Hey this is off subject but what's up with the new boat Froggy? I'm dying to see the finished product

MsDrmr
08-23-2004, 11:29 AM
there is a place we use to clean that up for you if you want the number..
that would be wonderful, I vaccumed out most of the water however the house smells reallllllyyyyyy bad

OGShocker
08-23-2004, 11:33 AM
I wont mention any names, however someone in our house decided to flush about 6-7 papertowels down the toilet.
Damn men! :crossx:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-23-2004, 11:40 AM
that would be wonderful, I vaccumed out most of the water however the house smells reallllllyyyyyy bad
it is called.
california restoration
1800-208-2424 or 1800 822-7847
they are kind of pricey but it will smell very good and clean when they are done.. I think they even do estimates.
also there is
emergency service restoration
1800- 540-5532
let them know JLK Plumbing referred you.. :wink:

MsDrmr
08-23-2004, 11:49 AM
it is called.
california restoration
1800-208-2424 or 1800 822-7847
they are kind of pricey but it will smell very good and clean when they are done.. I think they even do estimates.
also there is
emergency service restoration
1800- 540-5532
let them know JLK Plumbing referred you.. :wink:
Thanks for the info. were trying to decide if we are better off replacing the carpet cause we are gonna have to replace the baseboards for sure
but well check them out. Thank you agian

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-23-2004, 11:49 AM
Thanks for the info. were trying to decide if we are better off replacing the carpet cause we are gonna have to replace the baseboards for sure
your welcome..

RiverDave
08-23-2004, 11:55 AM
Well I dunno what the hell I caught, but yesterday afternoon right before I left the river I had a little tickle in my throat. No big deal..
By the time I got home it hurt to freakin breath!! Now this morning I've been coughing a bunch of fluid / flem out of my lungs..
I'm glad that whatever it is came after my vacation though. :)
RD

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-23-2004, 11:58 AM
Jamie had the same thing.. but I think you both got bit by each others masquito's.. LOL!! :D

Riverready
08-23-2004, 12:09 PM
Hey whats all this jibber jabber, I thought this thread was about a new rack! :cool: :sqeyes:
p.s. Pics Please :supp:

Boozer
08-23-2004, 12:09 PM
You need to get these guys in ASAP. All that water is soaked up in the carpet, pads, baseboard, and possibly into the dry wall. The longer you let it sit like that the more likely the chances of it developing mold will be. More then likely they will have to replace the carpet pad at a minimum.

Boozer
08-23-2004, 12:11 PM
You need to get these guys in ASAP. All that water is soaked up in the carpet, pads, baseboard, and possibly into the dry wall. The longer you let it sit like that the more likely the chances of it developing mold will be. More then likely they will have to replace the carpet pad at a minimum.
Oh yeah. Plan on having a few nights of good rest while the big commercial blower fans are running 24/7 to dry the place out :D :jawdrop: :D :mad:

MsDrmr
08-23-2004, 12:23 PM
Oh yeah. Plan on having a few nights of good rest while the big commercial blower fans are running 24/7 to dry the place out :D :jawdrop: :D :mad:
Well aren't you just what I needed to feel better, thanks a bunch there pal :redface: :) :)

Boozer
08-23-2004, 12:24 PM
Well aren't you just what I needed to feel better, thanks a bunch there pal :redface: :) :)
3 years ago we had the same thing happen. The blower fans had to run for 4 days so i stayed at a hotel for 3 of the 4 days.

NOTALENT
08-23-2004, 12:36 PM
I got a New Boat :eat: :cool: I pick it up this weekend... Although the fuel pump went out on the test ride..he is fixing it in time for this weekend in havasu.!!! FInally..1999 Sleekcraft sundancer 23ft 454 with a bravo 1 I/O..and only 83 hrs.

Froggystyle
08-23-2004, 12:39 PM
Hey this is off subject but what's up with the new boat Froggy? I'm dying to see the finished product
Gettin there. It turns out that inventing methods of construction takes more time than you could possibly imagine.
We are SUPPOSED to be building the boat next week. That is if the core material gets here from Canada when it is supposed to.
I will keep you all updated...

MsDrmr
08-23-2004, 12:39 PM
3 years ago we had the same thing happen. The blower fans had to run for 4 days so i stayed at a hotel for 3 of the 4 days.
did that really work, was your house okay after that? I am just so worried, there was literally a good 2" on the bottom floor of my house. It's crawled up some of the walls, baseboards, doors, all the lenolium in the bathroom, kitchen and some in the entryway of our house is now lifting quite a bit. :squiggle:

WUTWZAT
08-23-2004, 05:07 PM
I was told I could see new boobies here :D
Jason :devil: just trying to help out as best I can. :D

Mandelon
08-23-2004, 05:13 PM
did that really work, was your house okay after that? I am just so worried, there was literally a good 2" on the bottom floor of my house. It's crawled up some of the walls, baseboards, doors, all the lenolium in the bathroom, kitchen and some in the entryway of our house is now lifting quite a bit. :squiggle:
If its been there more than a day its all gotta come out.....take out the bottom foot of drywall, etc...get a pro in there ASAP, it may cost a bunch now, but it will be cheaper than a mold cleanup. This is what insurance is for!!!

hvasugrl
08-23-2004, 06:49 PM
We had our house in havasu flood about 2 years ago. We did not turn off the water and the plastic line to the ice maker broke. The water ran for like 7 days before our neighbor saw water coming out under the garage door. We ended up with about a $80,000 insurance claim. Our house was complete gutted. All the drywall was removed. All the carpet, tile and cabinets got replaced and all the furniture. About the only thing that is the same as before are the ceiling fans. The restoration took about 6 months to complete with about a 1 month delay waiting for the mold inspection. The house is nicer now than what it was but I would not wish that on anybody. I FEEL FOR YOU.

FunOnTheWater
08-23-2004, 06:51 PM
what about the (*)(*) :D

WUTWZAT
08-23-2004, 07:09 PM
Does a rash count, I thought she was virgin :supp:
Jason

Mandelon
08-23-2004, 07:11 PM
Mold can be really serious. I am a certified remediator and see it daily.... :notam: Just takes water in the wrong place and a few days time.......

Debbolas
08-23-2004, 07:12 PM
Does a rash count, I thought she was virgin :supp:
Jason
Jason
Did you see your avitar? It is in my Image Center.....go check it out! :D
(Sorry for the thread-jack)

racecar.hotshoe
08-23-2004, 08:21 PM
Its a bad deal when we go from a new rack to mold. :eek:

BeetleJuice
08-23-2004, 08:47 PM
I got a ticket that I hear may cost me $500 for being to long in the channel. :mad:

PlyaPlya22
08-23-2004, 10:48 PM
I got
H
A
M
M
E
R
E
D
!