PDA

View Full Version : My NEW Ride- great story!

roln 20s
08-22-2004, 09:10 PM
Well, I finally sold my 1995 airbagged chevy on 20's. It was a great truck- sold it with 172K miles. Enough of that...out with the old and in with the new. I just picked up a 2004 Silverado Crew Cab 1500 2wd- arrival blue (and the last year too :D ). Pictures will follow soon :)
Now...for those of you who hate dealers and sales people (I'm one of them) I have a story to change your viewpoint. Jay Photoglou (Photoglou on the boards) works for a Chevrolet dealership in Los Angeles as the General Sales Manager. The truck I was looking for was no where in arizona, and I had sold my ride, and was borrowing my dad's truck while he was out of town. I had only a few days to purchase a new ride--had cash for a phat down payment and preapproved for the rest--I just needed the truck. Frustrated with all Arizona dealers and sales crap-- I PM'd Photoglou late tuesday night. I got a phone call Wed afternoon from him--saying call and he could help me out. I called him at 7:30am Thurs- he said to call him at 9am and we'd discuss my options. There were 6 for me to choose from-- we picked the essentials options I wanted, and we determined the truck that was for me, all taking less than 10 minutes on the phone. I told him what I was expecting to pay...and he said he should be right there when its all done. I was politely waiting for one AZ dealer to see if they could trade a vehicle that was in CA-- needless to say, all of Thurs I waited, and the answer was no. At 4:15, I called Jay and said lets do this. He had left the office and said he would call me at 9am on Friday. He did, called me, had my application in front of him for GM financing for the rebates, was approved in a few minutes, beat the price I was expecting by nearly $2K. He knew what I wanted, and instead of making that the price, gave me his best price. I was so excited. I then asked what I had to do to get the truck--his anser--tell me an address to drop it off at. I said my house, in AZ, he said it'll be there by 5pm, and this is now 11am. The truck was in my driveway, delivered as promised, better than I thought, a few minutes before 5. I signed my name in about 5 places, got the keys and run down of the vehicle, took his assistant to the airport to fly home, and was ready to show off the new ride. THIS WAS WAY TOO EASY. No hassle, straight shooter, just wanted to make me happy. I'm 400 miles away, and MORE than happy. I'd recommend Jay to everyone--if you are in the market for any Chevrolet, or even a used vehicle, call Jay at 800-552-2646, Ext 114. You will be glad you did. I know MBrown2 is just one of his many happy customers as well.
Jay--thanks again. I've passed your name to many people, my experience has even got people to think about buying a new car even though they hadn't originally planned on it. It doesn't get any better than this. You have a customer for life--and better yet, A VERY HAPPY AND SATISFIED CUSTOMER. Thanks again and keep up the good work.
I'll take some photos of it stock, and then some after the modifications: 22' rims, SS Silverado front and rear bumpers, escalade handles, remove the moldings, flip the tail gate handle and add a hard tonneau, and then some possibilities of some DVD entertainment.
Sorry for the novel, but for every good experience typed on these boards there is 10 bad ones. This a great one and deserves attention.
Special thanks to Jay, Donnie, and Camino Real Chevrolet.
Patrick
AKA Roln 20s

El Chingon
08-22-2004, 09:22 PM
Great to hear he took care of you, i bought my wife's last 2 vehicles from the same dealership. :cool:

Havasu_Dreamin
08-23-2004, 07:32 AM
Good deal Patrick! Props to Photoglou for taking care of you.

Jetdriver
08-23-2004, 07:43 AM
Damn! Thats way sweet, WTG Photoglu!

Debbolas
08-23-2004, 07:46 AM
WOW!!! Congrats on your new truck, do you have pictures?
I wish our car buying stories were like that. Actually the Lincoln dealer was nice. The Dodge Brothers left much to be desired. I don't suppose he sells Avalanches? Matt wants one of those without body armour.
Is that GM or Chevy????

TOBTEK
08-23-2004, 08:11 AM
GREAT STORY ROLLIN! Ya know, you have to watch out for those big bad car dealers :supp: ........ NOW, if you want to pimp your ride KAB here on the boards still has his 20's on tires ready to bolt on, for cheap!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/135helo_skid.jpg
20" HELO skids on Nitto tires....for $1200.00 but have heard he will take one "G" complete! Smoking deal!
Congrats on your new truck, when is the new boat coming :D

LaveyJet
08-23-2004, 08:17 AM
Congrats on the new truck. It just so happens that I picked up a new 2004 Crew Cab 1500 4 X 4 last Friday. Had to get red to match the boat. Hope you like your s as much a I do mine. :smile:

PHOTOGLOU
08-23-2004, 03:13 PM
Roln, its nice to know there are some good, cool, honest car dealers still out there. I had a similar situation when i was in oklahoma city lasy year for a training class ( 3 one month each ) I had a 2000 xtend cab siverado, 76,000 miles, 20's, big sound system, anyway, I talked to Hudiburg Chevy, asst gm, told him what I wanted, preapproved $,and trade the 2000 in. went to dealer, had 1 2003, exact color dark metalic gray, dark charcol black interior,would let me take my 20's off, keep most non hard mounted stero stuff and gave me more for the trade, rebate, the truck was there, with xm radio, price negotiated, done in 30 min, sales kid dad worked as a mechanic and reprogramed my computer to accept the 20" wheel diameter, no buying another hypertech.
Roln i'm sure you know, if you know the wheel diameter, the factory computer has a multitude of tire diameters plugged into it. mine are 285-55-20, 31" dia, it computes to like a 295-75-16, in the factory computer (31 " dia) discount tire gave me equvilants to the 31" stock type tire sizes, 285-55-20 are not in the computer, make sense, it also goes by vin #, i tired usuing the SS Silverado's 20", not in the computer for my truck, ask a local dealer or chevy mech if he can reprogram ? he only has to go to the tire section of the computer. did you pay sales tax in ca or az, i payed mine independantly, state when i registered it, then mesa, still saved :D nice to have a new ride :D i put a Gaylords Platinum 2000 lid on it, all color matched :D
Huff, I charge sales tax based on where you register the vehicle

PHOTOGLOU
08-23-2004, 03:15 PM
WOW!!! Congrats on your new truck, do you have pictures?
I wish our car buying stories were like that. Actually the Lincoln dealer was nice. The Dodge Brothers left much to be desired. I don't suppose he sells Avalanches? Matt wants one of those without body armour.
Is that GM or Chevy????Yes Avalanche's without the tupperware on the bottom are proving to be popular, and yes we have about 35 on the ground

dicudmore
08-23-2004, 03:17 PM
congrats on the new ride Patrick....

Captain Dan
08-23-2004, 03:23 PM
Now if it were a Ford that you were buying, the story would be complete............ ;)

Mandelon
08-23-2004, 03:32 PM
It is so nice to hear a good story instead of another screwed up experience. Do business with forum members whenever you can...
Now Roln, I want to know when the Howard is getting delivered..... :p

Music to my Ears
08-23-2004, 04:35 PM
Very cool, Patrick! Lookin forward to seeing it the next time out.
Too bad you don't hear enough stories about boat deals coming together that easily. :notam:

roln 20s
08-23-2004, 06:03 PM
Thanks for all of the compliments and good words. Great to hear some of your good stories too.
Mandelon--As for that Howard--I will have it next year sometime, hopefully sooner than later. I ordered this truck arrival blue because I want my boat that color (maybe with a little flake too :D)
I did pay AZ tax, which is 8.1% (which is state and city). The system told Jay to charge me 5.9% (state only), so we will see. Maybe I will get lucky and get 2.2% back.
Huff- I will get the computer recalibrated. On my old one- I had 17s for two years, and 20's for 4, and never changed it. I will change it ASAP on this one. Thanks for the reminder.
Tobtek--if the 22" wheel deal doesn't work out- I'll call you and pick those up. Those are bad ass- my old ones were identical.
Debbolas-- now is the time to buy. I'm just warning you--once you find out how easy Jay makes it--- you'll wonder what all the other dealer idiots are doing. I know I do :)
Roln 20s

BoatFloating
08-23-2004, 06:12 PM
Man Roln when I read title I thought you pulled the trigger on the Howard. Well at least you have something to tow it with. Congrats..... :rollside:

fourspeednup
08-23-2004, 06:49 PM
Congrats on the new rig-----AGAIN :D
Now there's plenty of room for haulin the ASU tail I pull to the river :rolleyes:

Steamin' Rice
08-23-2004, 07:31 PM
Congrats on the new ride..
I met Jay a couple of weeks ago at a poker run up in the delta and had a great time. I have read multiple stories from people who got great deals through Jay.
If I were you, I would have negotiated a ride in his boat as part of the sale... :D :D

PHOTOGLOU
08-23-2004, 07:53 PM
Congrats on the new ride..
I met Jay a couple of weeks ago at a poker run up in the delta and had a great time. I have read multiple stories from people who got great deals through Jay.
If I were you, I would have negotiated a ride in his boat as part of the sale... :D :D
already arranged Patrick had a copy of the Extreme boats mag on his coffee table and donnie saw it pointed to the boat got a call from Patrick and I think he's coming out to Cali for a Catalina run. See you guys at the SCOPE poker run this weekend.
Patrick Thanks for the positive words
OH YEAH I have a $100 delivery check for anyone who helps me deliver a car

Boozer
08-23-2004, 08:03 PM
Wow! That is some serious service. If I ever decide to buy a Chevy I know where I'll be buying it from and will also be recommending you to friends.

Debbolas
08-23-2004, 08:05 PM
Yes Avalanche's without the tupperware on the bottom are proving to be popular, and yes we have about 35 on the ground
Cool, his current lease on his Ram is up in..........November I think. He wants a white Avalanche without the body armour. How big is the engine? Will it tow our 26ft ok? I for sure want a ride in your Fountain as part of the deal! :wink: Our Navigator has the power, but the short wheel base makes it squirly sometimes. My folks live in HB where are you located?

PHOTOGLOU
08-23-2004, 08:16 PM
Cool, his current lease on his Ram is up in..........November I think. He wants a white Avalanche without the body armour. How big is the engine? Will it tow our 26ft ok? I for sure want a ride in your Fountain as part of the deal! :wink: Our Navigator has the power, but the short wheel base makes it squirly sometimes. My folks live in HB where are you located?
1/2 ton has 5.3l 295 HP with 4.10 gears rated to tow 7800 lbs 3/4 ton w/8.1l only comes in a 4x4 and you can not get it without the armour but will tow 10200 w/3.73 gears or 12000 w/ 4.10 gears
I am at adams and bushard in HB
Boat rides are the easiest part I love being in the boat

Boozer
08-23-2004, 08:16 PM
You guys should through photo some seriosu rep points.

Debbolas
08-23-2004, 08:19 PM
1/2 ton has 5.3l 295 HP with 4.10 gears rated to tow 7800 lbs 3/4 ton w/8.1l only comes in a 4x4 and you can not get it without the armour but will tow 10200 w/3.73 gears or 12000 w/ 4.10 gears
I am at adams and bushard in HB
Boat rides are the easiest part I love being in the boat
He won't buy it with the armour (hates it). 4x4 is bumpy, right?!
Kachina26!!! How much does our boat and trailer weigh?
He is at a meeting now, I'm sure he will PM you soon :cool:

PHOTOGLOU
08-23-2004, 08:23 PM
He won't buy it with the armour (hates it). 4x4 is bumpy, right?!
Kachina26!!! How much does our boat and trailer weigh?
He is at a meeting now, I'm sure he will PM you soon :cool:
Thanks Rebates are hugh right now up to $ 5,000.00 on Avalanches right now with the right combo we can get you over $12,000 off sticker

Kachina26
08-23-2004, 08:31 PM
The GVWR on the trailer say 5995 lbs.
You want the 8.1 though or better yet the Dmax. I can pull our boat up the steepest hills at 65-70 but that is 2nd gear at 4 grand. I have the 3.83 gears.
Congrats Patrick!! Good job Photoglou! Now everyone go to Hatfield for your GMC purchase!!!! J/K.

Debbolas
08-23-2004, 08:32 PM
Thanks Rebates are hugh right now up to $ 5,000.00 on Avalanches right now with the right combo we can get you over $12,000 off sticker
Sounds great! but we have to wait until his lease is up...........I think November.
What do those puppies sell for, we have good credit, wondering if we should buy or lease.....What would the payment be? Don't know about our down payment, we just bought the Kachina..........

PHOTOGLOU
08-23-2004, 08:39 PM
The GVWR on the trailer say 5995 lbs.
You want the 8.1 though or better yet the Dmax. I can pull our boat up the steepest hills at 65-70 but that is 2nd gear at 4 grand. I have the 3.83 gears.
Congrats Patrick!! Good job Photoglou! Now everyone go to Hatfield for your GMC purchase!!!! J/K.
8.1l is overkill if you ask me and the dmax might be avail in the avalanche in 06 but not now i had a 29 fountain and pulled it fine with 5.3l 4.10 gears and 37" tires up chiraco at 65-70 boat was and trailer were about 8000 lbs a little over but was fine gas mileage also not so good in 8.1l

PHOTOGLOU
08-23-2004, 08:42 PM
Sounds great! but we have to wait until his lease is up...........I think November.
What do those puppies sell for, we have good credit, wondering if we should buy or lease.....What would the payment be? Don't know about our down payment, we just bought the Kachina..........
iI can get your specs tomorrow and let you know alittle more about pmt purchase is always better in my book but lets see where you need your pmts I will be -$200 in relation to invoice and ask Patrick I'll let you see the invoice and you xcan tell me a price and if I can be lower I feel better

Boozer
08-23-2004, 08:49 PM
Deb... Why would you think 4x4 is bumpy?
I dont know about chevys but my Durango was not bumpy at all and it was 4wd. The suspension was a little stiffer then my fathers Ram but it made it handle better in turns.

PHOTOGLOU
08-23-2004, 09:16 PM
I dont know about chevys but my Durango was not bumpy at all and it was 4wd. The suspension was a little stiffer then my fathers Ram but it made it handle better in turns.
Chevy uses the same parts on 4x4 and 2wd on the avalanche in fact the 2wd sit 1/2 higher than 4x4 because 4x4 weighs more the ride is nicer in most situations because it is heavier

Kilrtoy
08-23-2004, 10:42 PM
That is awseome , If anyone I know needs a chevy i will refer them

Uplink
08-23-2004, 10:46 PM
Well, I finally sold my 1995 airbagged chevy on 20's. It was a great truck- sold it with 172K miles. Enough of that...out with the old and in with the new. I just picked up a 2004 Silverado Crew Cab 1500 2wd- arrival blue (and the last year too :D ). Pictures will follow soon :)
AKA Roln 20s
Congrats on that truck, I have the GMC version, you're going to love it!

Debbolas
08-23-2004, 10:53 PM
Matt had a 4x4 Dodge and it was REALLY bumpy. Thought it was the 4x4.
:confused:

LaveyJet
08-24-2004, 06:25 AM
Matt had a 4x4 Dodge and it was REALLY bumpy. Thought it was the 4x4.
:confused:
My old truck was a 1500 2wd, the new one is a 1500 4x4 with heavy duty suspension. The ride is a little rougher but not much. Take it out for a test drive.

chub
08-24-2004, 06:46 AM
Congrats, I have the exact same truck. I love it although I can't drive it at this moment. Some f'n 21 year old kid pulled out in front of me on Adams near harbor and did 5K worth to the front end and the bed. 7.5 K miles not even 4 months old. I wanted to hit him but the cops where there quick. PHOTOGLOU, I took it to the dealer for repair and they say that the bed is on "National Back Order." Is this BS or ligit? Had I known you deal Chevys you would have got my business. I'll tell my freinds for sure.

Todd969
08-24-2004, 06:51 AM
Congrats Roln, I think to each their own and if you like the Chevy, more power to ya.
We stopped at Raceway Ford on our way back from Havasu on Sunday and bought a new silver Excursion. For some silly reason my wife didn't like the candy red colored super crew towing our new Nordic which is blue and purple, go figure. It's already over at the shop getting a 6" lift, wheels and 35's. Look for us in Havasu Wednesday thru Sunday with Raceway ford plates.
Todd

Havasu_Dreamin
08-24-2004, 07:36 AM
Can you work the same type of deals on GMC's?

PHOTOGLOU
08-24-2004, 02:00 PM
Congrats, I have the exact same truck. I love it although I can't drive it at this moment. Some f'n 21 year old kid pulled out in front of me on Adams near harbor and did 5K worth to the front end and the bed. 7.5 K miles not even 4 months old. I wanted to hit him but the cops where there quick. PHOTOGLOU, I took it to the dealer for repair and they say that the bed is on "National Back Order." Is this BS or ligit? Had I known you deal Chevys you would have got my business. I'll tell my freinds for sure.
To check this out for sure I need to know what year the truck is and drivers or passengers side or tail gate they don't sell beds complete

PHOTOGLOU
08-24-2004, 02:02 PM
Can you work the same type of deals on GMC's?
Sorry no GMC's but they make a great truck too Just different front end. I think someone in this tread sells GMC's check there prices and then let me know and I will get you a Chevy price if the GMC dosen't work out

Havasu_Dreamin
08-24-2004, 02:26 PM
Sorry no GMC's but they make a great truck too Just different front end. I think someone in this tread sells GMC's check there prices and then let me know and I will get you a Chevy price if the GMC dosen't work out
Thanks. I've always been a Chevy guy but the GMC's seem to be a bit more plush in the interior department, softer leather etc.

Riverready
08-24-2004, 02:59 PM
My dad picked up a 3/4 4x4 duramax from Jay about 6 months ago. I hooked up with Jay through the boards, told him what my dad was looking for, he had it the next day at the dealer waiting for us. Jay beat everybody by a couple grand and gave my dad more $$ for his trade-in then private party value. You want a chevy go to Jay!
Jay, don't know if you remember my dad and I (John and Justin), My dad told me to say hey and thanks again if i ever see you at the river..........since I haven't seen you at the river...................... Hey and thanks again!

Dave C
08-24-2004, 03:20 PM
Patrick,
good deal.
now go get a boat now!!!! ;)

Debbolas
08-24-2004, 03:21 PM
My old truck was a 1500 2wd, the new one is a 1500 4x4 with heavy duty suspension. The ride is a little rougher but not much. Take it out for a test drive.
Because of my back surgery, maybe I notice the bumps more?!?!

Dave C
08-24-2004, 03:22 PM
I was thinking about this. Anyone get their 5.3 with 4.10 gears?
I got 3.73's and was wondering if it made a difference?
but not now i had a 29 fountain and pulled it fine with 5.3 4.10 gears and 37" tires up chiraco at 65-70 boat was and trailer were about 8000 lbs a little over but was fine gas mileage also not so good in 8.1l

PHOTOGLOU
08-24-2004, 03:34 PM
It makes a big differance

PHOTOGLOU
08-24-2004, 03:35 PM
My dad picked up a 3/4 4x4 duramax from Jay about 6 months ago. I hooked up with Jay through the boards, told him what my dad was looking for, he had it the next day at the dealer waiting for us. Jay beat everybody by a couple grand and gave my dad more $$ for his trade-in then private party value. You want a chevy go to Jay!
Jay, don't know if you remember my dad and I (John and Justin), My dad told me to say hey and thanks again if i ever see you at the river..........since I haven't seen you at the river...................... Hey and thanks again!Please tell your dad I said hello, and been hitting the Poker Run's lately hope to be back in Havasu soon when are you guys going up???

Dave C
08-24-2004, 03:36 PM
of course you would say that... but your biased.... :D (although I believe you)
anyone else?
It makes a big differance

Sherpa
08-24-2004, 03:41 PM
I'd like to know what a new dmax/allison/3500 dually crewcab/4x4/loaded
with damn near everything possible would go for.........
--Sherpa

PHOTOGLOU
08-24-2004, 04:12 PM
I'd like to know what a new dmax/allison/3500 dually crewcab/4x4/loaded
with damn near everything possible would go for.........
--Sherpa
window sticker would be $ 49,618 with every thing except dvd on a 2004 dually crew lly diesel 4x4 your price (if I can find one 05's have been out for 3 weeks)would be $40,750 after rebates plus tax lic

welk2party
08-24-2004, 04:23 PM
window sticker would be $ 49,618 with every thing except dvd on a 2004 dually crew lly diesel 4x4 your price (if I can find one 05's have been out for 3 weeks)would be $40,750 after rebates plus tax lic
I need a truck, but I am just not ready as of yet. I will have to make sure that I call you when I am ready. I have to get my financing put together first. Very convenient for me since I live in Huntington Beach. :)

Sherpa
08-24-2004, 04:52 PM
NOW THAT'S WHAT I"M TALKING ABOUT..........!!!!!!!
A "I've never even met this guy" excellent qoute from a salesguy.....who
woulda thunk it-? Maybe I can work on the wife and see what can happen.
I'm damn tired of my 90 f250 7.3 dog.
--Sherpa

al cole'holic
08-24-2004, 06:17 PM
Jay you have made the most awesome reputation for yourself among alot of people, myself included! I always refer anyone looking into a Chevy your way and will continue to do so :D
Now that's some service huh rollin20's, congrats on the new truck!

PHOTOGLOU
08-24-2004, 06:27 PM
Jay you have made the most awesome reputation for yourself among alot of people, myself included! I always refer anyone looking into a Chevy your way and will continue to do so :D
Now that's some service huh rollin20's, congrats on the new truck!
Thanks but my part is easy I've got to just make sure your happy and sell more than anybody else to keep prices down sell more at less per unit = more profit. Thanks to great referals and loyal customer I have been CHevrolets # 1 retail salesperson in Cali for 3 years and I don't plan on letting anyone beat me in sales or prices

roln 20s
08-24-2004, 08:55 PM
Thanks but my part is easy I've got to just make sure your happy and sell more than anybody else to keep prices down sell more at less per unit = more profit. Thanks to great referals and loyal customer I have been CHevrolets # 1 retail salesperson in Cali for 3 years and I don't plan on letting anyone beat me in sales or prices
Thats great to hear Jay. I won't let anyone go anywhere else. Oh and just to add to his point earlier--I saved around 12-13K off of the sticker price, that plus a few grand down, now you finance half of the sticker. I'm still stoked- can't even believe the deal I got. Oh and the boat was factored in after the deal was done--Catalina it will be. Jay---I expect to average near triple digits :D :)
As for towing--I have heard great things about the 5.3, in Subs, Tahoes, Silverado, Sierras, you name it. It was practical for me since I do mostly freeway driving to wor, plus it will tow any boat I can afford anytime soon--Howard Bullet :) Then it obvious whats next-- Duramax!
Roln 20s

PHOTOGLOU
08-24-2004, 09:27 PM
Thats great to hear Jay. I won't let anyone go anywhere else. Oh and just to add to his point earlier--I saved around 12-13K off of the sticker price, that plus a few grand down, now you finance half of the sticker. I'm still stoked- can't even believe the deal I got. Oh and the boat was factored in after the deal was done--Catalina it will be. Jay---I expect to average near triple digits :D :)
As for towing--I have heard great things about the 5.3, in Subs, Tahoes, Silverado, Sierras, you name it. It was practical for me since I do mostly freeway driving to wor, plus it will tow any boat I can afford anytime soon--Howard Bullet :) Then it obvious whats next-- Duramax!
Roln 20s
Bring fresh set of diapers and its on This last Sunday coming back from Catalina at 6pm had 6 - 8 ft swells at 75 we launch about 10 - 12 ft for about 3 - 4 seconds 6 people on the boat very smooth landing made it fun

Uplink
08-25-2004, 03:21 AM
I ordered mine w/ the 4.10's. Tows great. (Sierra 1500crew, 4x4) Slighty higher RPM's, & 1 less MPG. Put a Flowmaster cat-back exaust, which makes up for it. Its my favorite truck. :)

Havasu_Dreamin
08-25-2004, 07:22 AM
What kind of mileage does the Duramax get with 2500 crew cab? Just curious as I've never had a diesel and I hear nothing but good things about it and that it can climb walls. I've currently got a 99 Chevy Suburban with 125k miles and would really like to replace it within the next year if at all possible.

Steamin' Rice
08-25-2004, 07:33 AM
Bring fresh set of diapers and its on This last Sunday coming back from Catalina at 6pm had 6 - 8 ft swells at 75 we launch about 10 - 12 ft for about 3 - 4 seconds 6 people on the boat very smooth landing made it fun
:D :D
LMAO!!
See you this weekend Jay..
Greg

OGShocker
08-25-2004, 07:50 AM
What kind of mileage does the Duramax get with 2500 crew cab? Just curious as I've never had a diesel and I hear nothing but good things about it and that it can climb walls. I've currently got a 99 Chevy Suburban with 125k miles and would really like to replace it within the next year if at all possible.
I get around 15 normally, 13 pulling the boat. I have a VERY heavy foot.

PHOTOGLOU
08-25-2004, 11:33 AM
I get around 15 normally, 13 pulling the boat. I have a VERY heavy foot.
that sounds about right

roln 20s
08-29-2004, 11:37 AM
New truck pics to follow soon. I will post one stock, and a couple with the new 22's. Rest of the mods should be done within the next couple of weeks.
SS Front Bumper and Rear bumper
Billet grill and Billet grill to match in SS Bumper
Painted Mirrors
Relocation/shave tailgate handle
Remove moldings
Escalade door handles
Roln 20s

roln 20s
08-29-2004, 01:35 PM
Pics as Promised--
Old Chevy
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/141995_Chevy_7.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/141995_Chevy_13.jpg
New Chevy Stock
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/141904_Silverado_1.jpg
New Chevy with 22 Eagle Alloys with Nitto 305-40-22s
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/141904_Silverado_6.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/141904_Silverado_5.jpg
Thanks JAY- Camino Real Chevrolet 800-552-0300 x 114
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/141904_Silverado_8.jpg
Roln 20s

PHOTOGLOU
08-29-2004, 06:05 PM
Pics as Promised--
Old Chevy
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/141995_Chevy_7.jpg
New Chevy Stock
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/141904_Silverado_1.jpg
New Chevy with 22 Eagle Alloys with Nitto 305-40-22s
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/141904_Silverado_6.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/141904_Silverado_5.jpg
Thanks JAY- Camino Real Chevrolet 800-552-0300 x 114
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/141904_Silverado_8.jpg
Roln 20sCool pics SS bumper covers comming this week.

PHOTOGLOU
08-29-2004, 06:35 PM
Wow! That is some serious service. If I ever decide to buy a Chevy I know where I'll be buying it from and will also be recommending you to friends.Thank you very much

PHOTOGLOU
08-29-2004, 06:44 PM
Roln 20sPatrick SCOPE poker run yesterday ave about 105 4th to the Island so when your ready lets do it Havasu this weekend but the weekend after???

roln 20s
08-29-2004, 07:38 PM
Jay- sounds great--I'll touch base with you about this when you call for the SS stuff-- I can't wait.
Roln 20s

77charger
08-29-2004, 07:57 PM
i wish i knew of the deals about 8 months ago.Jay you still riding streetbikes?

PHOTOGLOU
08-30-2004, 06:42 AM
i wish i knew of the deals about 8 months ago.Jay you still riding streetbikes?
Nope, not smart enough, still like going to fast. Boats now NO SPEED LIMIT although I did get a ticket last Labor day for speeding in a 5 MPH zone in Havasu.

FastTimmy
08-30-2004, 07:00 AM
It's nice to read something Nice for a change, not just a rant....... :lightsabe
Timmy

Dave C
08-30-2004, 07:38 AM
Dang.... that thing was draggin-the-bumper-low.... :D airbags?
is the new one heading in that direction?
Old Chevy

PHOTOGLOU
08-30-2004, 05:44 PM
roln 20/22S left work on my cell phone don't have your number on me. try to call me

BarryMac
08-30-2004, 07:12 PM
Jay,
It's awesome to hear such great things about a car salesman, you are obviously not the typical salesman, that's way cool. I personally will be in the market for an Avalanche without body armor very soon, I don't remember if I read that you will take trades? I have an 01 GMC 2500HD with under 40K, would I be better off selling it out right???
Thanks again, it is nice to know that there are some decent honest peeps in the world...
gjb

roln 20s
08-30-2004, 07:54 PM
Jay--thanks for the message-- good talking to you.
Gottajetboat--those avalanches sure are nice. I'm sure Jay will help you get the best possible deal, just like he does everyone else. Who knows, you could be roln a new ride in a few days like Boat Cop--he was getting close to the market, and now he'll have his new ride this weekend--can't pass up killer deals.
Roln 20s

roln 20s
08-30-2004, 07:58 PM
Dang.... that thing was draggin-the-bumper-low.... :D airbags?
is the new one heading in that direction?
Hi Dave- that truck was very low, I almost flattened the bolts on the frame when I had 17s about 5 years ago--it would literally drag frame. It was full electric 4 way fast valve airbagged- with a C notch and bridge. Handled like a vette and rode like a Caddi--never under estimate smooth AIR ride :) With the 20's it was within an inch or so from the ground. I loved that truck, but this one will remain mostly stock in suspension. I will level the rear end 2" with BellTech shackles and then put some Load Level Rear airbags with onboard controls. If I do anything else suspension wise, I may add those Rancho 9000 adjustable shocks--never can have a smooth enough ride :D
Roln 20s