PDA

View Full Version : Mandelon...

Drunk tank
08-22-2004, 10:21 PM
I just sat here for 5 damn minutes watchin that avatar of yours... damn I love that thing. Just thought I'd share :eek:
Anyone know who that girl is???

Mandelon
08-22-2004, 10:39 PM
The popular consensus is that she is Britney Spears.....I found her at strangecosmos.com a long time ago. Never seen her look better......I love that little smirk at the end too...... :notam: :devil: :notam: :D :rolleyes:

Drunk tank
08-22-2004, 10:45 PM
brittney aint that fine.... not on her best day!

Huckleberry
08-23-2004, 04:09 AM
brittney aint that fine.... not on her best day!
I agree 110%. Way too hot for Britteny.

gigamurph
08-23-2004, 12:20 PM
Dudes, dudes, dudes! You're killin' me! That's a clip of Ms. Spears from her movie "Crossroads". Ah crap! Now ya went and made me admit to watchin' that thing. Would it make any difference if I told ya that I watched it WITH my Daughter and right after that clip is a very nice shot of Ms. Spears sans the coat? No? Oh well; the "sans coat" shot was worth it and kept me all warm and fuzzy for a coupla days! :rollside:
BTW; I thought the movie was as good as "Alien vs. Predator" in considerin' the entertainment factor. What does that say about "AVP"?

Sleek-Jet
08-23-2004, 12:23 PM
Dudes, dudes, dudes! You're killin' me! that's a clip of Ms. Spears from her movie "Crossrods". Ah crap! Now ya went and made me admit to watchin' that thing. Would it make any difference if I told ya that I watched WITH my Daughter and right after that clip is a very nice shot of Ms. Spears sans the coat? No? Oh well; the "sans coat" shot was worth it and kept me all warm and fuzzy for a coupla days! :rollside:
Da Gig is correct. I watched it for that one scene, then turned it off. Actually I thought it was going to be the movie "Crossroads" about the blue's guatrist that sells his soul to the devil... what a shock that was. :devil:

Drunk tank
08-23-2004, 12:28 PM
well ****aduck! she needs to do her hair like that more often... fawkin hot! Doesnt look like a total slut either yet looks EXTREMLEY hot! That the type of look I'm into :D