PDA

View Full Version : Question for those with high post #'s

68campbell
08-23-2004, 01:07 PM
What type of life does one who has accumulated a high number of posts in a very very short time lead?
I don't get it. Do some people have nothing else going on?
Hell, If nothing else when do they work on or even use their toys?

lewiville
08-23-2004, 01:18 PM
What type of life does one who has accumulated a high number of posts in a very very short time lead?
just put down whats on there mind, and plus dont work :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-23-2004, 01:19 PM
:yuk: :yuk: :p LOL!! funny very very funny.. :rollside: :smile:

RiverDave
08-23-2004, 01:26 PM
Well I dunno.. I have one of the highest post counts on here so I suppose I'm qualified to answer the question.
Seems to me people are always bagging on people with high post counts (I'm not saying that you are, just people in general) But I don't hardly ever see any of those people at RoadRunner on Saturday night?
Come to think of it, I don't see them at the river at all usually?
Seems like there's two types of people on here.. People that talk about going to there perspective water holes, and those people that do go to those water holes. (Irregardless of post counts)
The people that sit here and tell me "how it is" on a regular basis when they themselves don't even go.. Well they can stick it right in their arse for all I care. LOL :D
RD

Havasu Hangin'
08-23-2004, 01:27 PM
What's a "high post count"?

Havasu Hangin'
08-23-2004, 01:28 PM
Do I count?

Havasu Hangin'
08-23-2004, 01:28 PM
Or is it the "10K and over" club?

eliminatedsprinter
08-23-2004, 01:39 PM
Well I dunno.. I have one of the highest post counts on here so I suppose I'm qualified to answer the question.
Seems to me people are always bagging on people with high post counts (I'm not saying that you are, just people in general) But I don't hardly ever see any of those people at RoadRunner on Saturday night?
RD
Since when can you see on a sat night? :D :wink:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-23-2004, 01:40 PM
it's the op6 crew.. LOL!! :D

Kilrtoy
08-23-2004, 01:47 PM
Im a total loser who is married to a really ugly chick, so its either sleep with her or hang out on here...

Havasu_Dreamin
08-23-2004, 01:51 PM
Im a total loser who is married to a really ugly chick, so its either sleep with her or hang out on here...
Put down the crack pipe! :cool:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-23-2004, 01:53 PM
LOL!! :D

Debbolas
08-23-2004, 01:58 PM
Is it like a high blood count?
Do I resemble that remark?
Why do you care? Are you going to help the poor high post count non-river going members? Oh, I know, you are superior because you don't have a high post count..........Got it!! :coffeycup

Tom Brown
08-23-2004, 01:59 PM
...they can stick it right in their arse for all I care.
I have to giggle at the word 'arse'.

Tom Brown
08-23-2004, 02:00 PM
Oh, I know, you are superior because you don't have a high post count..........Got it!! :coffeycup
Debbolas has a dark side? :confused:
I've never been so turned on! http://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif

Keithb87
08-23-2004, 02:03 PM
:confused: Whatever are you takling about Mr. Brown??? are you having Post Envy? :confused:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-23-2004, 02:03 PM
I don't see what difference it makes on how many posts someone has.. but it doesn't mean they don't work or have a life.. some post from work and some get to the river.. :rolleyes:

Keithb87
08-23-2004, 02:06 PM
I don't see what difference it makes on how many posts someone has.. but it doesn't mean they don't work or have a life.. some post from work and some get to the river.. :rolleyes:
I post mostly from work. since I hired someone to do all my grunt work. :rollside:

HCS
08-23-2004, 02:06 PM
I don't have time to post on here. Only when I'm working and or board with life.
I like peeping in and keeping up on what's up. :supp:

Debbolas
08-23-2004, 02:07 PM
I'm kinda grumpy. :devil: sorry :rolleyes:
I just hate that people will judge your by your avitar and post count an nothing else. Don't bother to read your posts or threads.
Whatever.... :rolleyes:
I need to go clean house some more............ :devil:
Then I'm going to watch "Kill Bill" :cool:

Keithb87
08-23-2004, 02:08 PM
1 or 2 ???? :confused:

OGShocker
08-23-2004, 02:09 PM
I just hate that people will judge your by your avitar and post count an nothing else.
I have a brain damnit! :hammerhea

Debbolas
08-23-2004, 02:10 PM
1 or 2 ???? :confused:
BOTH!!!!!!!!!!! :clover:

Keithb87
08-23-2004, 02:14 PM
I have 1 and rented 2 last week.. Good Flick's :D :D :D

Dr. Eagle
08-23-2004, 02:14 PM
For me that's easy, go get in the car, drive several hundred miles from home and then find a place to stay for 8 or 9 months while working a job where ever you ended up. I've been working out of town and the evenings get pretty boring. This place represents a clean, safe form of entertainment without getting in the car. :chi:

eliminatedsprinter
08-23-2004, 02:17 PM
I just hate that people will judge your by your avitar and post count an nothing else. Don't bother to read your posts or threads.
Watch out someone may judge you by the content of this post. :2purples: ;)

welk2party
08-23-2004, 02:21 PM
I post when I have time. I tend to go in streaks. I like to keep up with the latest conversations and the happenings. This board has been a source of fun and education for me. It also keeps me going sometimes since this has been a tough year for me and have not made it to the lake as much as I would like. :clover:

Debbolas
08-23-2004, 02:24 PM
I have a brain damnit! :hammerhea
Exactly! :clover: :D

Keithb87
08-23-2004, 02:27 PM
It also allows me on those days that I can't make it to the water to share someone elses experience through the pics that they post..... :D

Tom Brown
08-23-2004, 02:32 PM
I have a very full life but when the neighbors aren't around, I put down the telescope and head over to the computer for some good clean entertainment. :cool:

Dr. Eagle
08-23-2004, 02:33 PM
I have a very full life but when the neighbors aren't around, I put down the telescope and head over to the computer for some good clean entertainment. :cool:
SOooooooooooo a PEEPING Tom Brown.... :burningm: :jawdrop: :supp: ;)

Mandelon
08-23-2004, 02:48 PM
I just got back from a boating/camping trip on Friday and I plan on heading back out to Parker on Thursday. RD are you gonna be around? I wish I could go more but twice a month is about all I can get away, maybe a local trip on one of the other weekends.
As far as posting, I own my business so if I want to waste a little time at the shop no one will get mad at me.....I have to stay up until 11:00 most nights to check and correct my son's blood sugar level and despite cable, TV basically sucks so I can be found checking in on here many evenings....
Plus I've been here a couple of years so its not like I did it three months like speedy fingers Debbola....I add a handful of posts a day...sometimes more, sometimes less.
68Campbell, once you have met the folks on here you will find they are like a big family of friends so it like spending time with them, not just typing blindly. Just like you look forward to a party with friends, its the same way here with the regulars.

DansBlown73Nordic
08-23-2004, 03:23 PM
once you have met the folks on here you will find they are like a big family of friends so it like spending time with them, not just typing blindly. Just like you look forward to a party with friends, its the same way here with the regulars.
That is FOR SURE......Very Well Said!!!!!!!

dmontzsta
08-23-2004, 03:29 PM
The thing is it is easy to rack up 20 posts with one 10 minute visit. There is alot of conversation going on in here and if you type fast you can really knock things out. I for one can type faster than I can think...
For me I leave my computer on 24/7 I get ALOT of info from these boards and certain threads, some I just make new friends. My computer is on at home right now. I am on my computer at work right now. When I get in to work I check my emails and check the boards really fast. Then I lunch I do the same. After work the same, since I kill time to wait for traffic to die down since I live so far. I go home and when my GF and Son are in bed (and I cant sleep) I am on the computer til around 12 midnight. Then when I wake up I take a shower and check the boards and my email one last time then off to work to repeat this paragraph all over. Do that 5 days a week and you seem to rack up some posts.
BTW: These boards only take up a small part of your life. I for one have two cars, a boat, son and GF, I average 50k a month in sales. I drive 2 hours per day. I live a fast paced and no sleep life.

Debbolas
08-23-2004, 03:31 PM
I do type very very fast.................(speedy fingers, peeping Tom) LMAO!!! :D :clover:

JetBoatRich
08-23-2004, 03:35 PM
For me that's easy, go get in the car, drive several hundred miles from home and then find a place to stay for 8 or 9 months while working a job where ever you ended up. I've been working out of town and the evenings get pretty boring. This place represents a clean, safe form of entertainment without getting in the car. :chi:
That helps to :hammer2:

hoolign
08-23-2004, 03:37 PM
you seem to have to have enough time to check post count numbers , come too conclusions,then manage to squeek in the time to post your questions....nothing else going on today 68? :hammerheahttp://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/crazy.gif

68campbell
08-24-2004, 06:47 AM
I post mostly from work. since I hired someone to do all my grunt work. :rollside:
That is the best answer I've seen.
There are alot of people with high post counts, but they have been here for a long time. I understand those high counts and most of them do post with good or fun information. I am referring to those who just post because they can.
This topic was not started with anyone in mind, well thats a lie but it is a serious question of mine.

Bre
08-24-2004, 07:02 AM
That is the best answer I've seen.
There are alot of people with high post counts, but they have been here for a long time. I understand those high counts and most of them do post with good or fun information. I am referring to those who just post because they can.
This topic was not started with anyone in mind, well thats a lie but it is a serious question of mine.
I do not work. I stay at home with my 2 year old and my one year old. When they are napping or watching movies this is my outlet to adults. It is hard work staying at home with lil ones and sometimes never really leaving the house for a while. But I want to be the one to raise my kids. So in order to keep my self from going insane I come on here. I may just post a smilie... but it normally get's someone to post back to me....time flys by...next thing I know the kids are awake... and I am done posting til they go to bed usually. My hubby works til late some nights...so I go on here.... or after we eat dinner together he turns on the TV and I turn on the computer. Our TV and computer are in the same room...and he is a legs reach away from me. We have made many friends though these boating boards... and will cont. to do so. So for those of you that have to read my worthless posts....sorry ( not really ;) )

68campbell
08-24-2004, 07:10 AM
I think I need to clarify myself. This post was not meant to insult anyone, I was just curious. I have met several people on the boards, most of them are just high energy people an I wish I had that type of energy.
But like Mandelon put it, this is a place is where many of us have developed good friendships and I appriciate that.
But once again please don't be offended by my question...or do if it keeps you happy.

Bre
08-24-2004, 07:11 AM
I think I need to clarify myself. This post was not meant to insult anyone, I was just curious. I have met several people on the boards, most of them are just high energy people an I wish I had that type of energy.
But like Mandelon put it, this is a place is where many of us have developed good friendships and I appriciate that.
But once again please don't be offended by my question...or do if it keeps you happy.
I'm not offended..I don't think i ever am :idea:
Just anwsering your question.

HCS
08-24-2004, 07:18 AM
This is a good place to drink also. There's nothing like sucking down some
coldies and BSing with buddies. :smile:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-24-2004, 07:49 AM
well we love you anyway.. specially if I was on your list.. I love you even more.. Now get to posting and catch up with the rest of us freaks.. LOL!! :wink:

68campbell
08-24-2004, 08:32 AM
well we love you anyway.. specially if I was on your list.. I love you even more.. Now get to posting and catch up with the rest of us freaks.. LOL!! :wink:
I workin' on it

Debbolas
08-24-2004, 08:42 AM
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/deadhorse.gif
Just found this smilie on another thread (seemed to fit here as well)
:D :coffeycup :D

Blown 472
08-24-2004, 09:24 AM
Stop pussy footing around, call them out by name. :220v:

JetBoatRich
08-24-2004, 11:07 AM
It is ll good, I have met many people and their families from the boards :eek: and continue to meet more. Funny how they only know by your screen name at first. :hammerhea

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-24-2004, 11:19 AM
It is ll good, I have met many people and their families from the boards :eek: and continue to meet more. Funny how they only know by your screen name at first. :hammerhea
what did you say your name was again.. LOL!! :confused: :D :D :D

HCS
08-24-2004, 11:31 AM
Seems like the people with the highest post counts keeps posting in this thread. :rolleyes: :notam:

JetBoatRich
08-24-2004, 11:37 AM
Seems like the people with the highest post counts keeps posting in this thread. :rolleyes: :notam:
Darn Post W H O R E S :eat:

Dr. Eagle
08-24-2004, 11:45 AM
Darn Post W H O R E S :eat:
Ed Zachary......... :p

Keithb87
08-24-2004, 11:46 AM
:rollside: :) :rollside: :boxed: :rolleyes: :) :skull:

Dr. Eagle
08-24-2004, 11:49 AM
:rollside: :) :rollside: :boxed: :rolleyes: :) :skull:
I think he's getting into the spirit...... :skull:

Keithb87
08-24-2004, 11:52 AM
I think he's getting into the spirit...... :skull:
I used to maintain over 20 posts a day... now I only have 4.45 :cry:
I guess I need to get going huh ????

Dr. Eagle
08-24-2004, 12:02 PM
I used to maintain over 20 posts a day... now I only have 4.45 :cry:
I guess I need to get going huh ????
I've been slacking lately too...... Debs gonna pass me like I'm standing still!!!!!! :shift:

HCS
08-24-2004, 12:17 PM
I've been slacking lately too...... Debs gonna pass me like I'm standing still!!!!!! :shift:
That happen to me along time ago. I post all day long and she still smoked
right bye me. :220v: :2purples: :skull:

Dr. Eagle
08-24-2004, 12:18 PM
That happen to me along time ago. I post all day long and she still smoked
right by me. :220v: :2purples: :skull:
ONE word answer:
DOOOOOOOOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FastTimmy
08-24-2004, 02:23 PM
Why post with no content??????????

JetBoatRich
08-24-2004, 02:27 PM
Why post with no content??????????
Very common in the Sandbar :argue:

Debbolas
08-24-2004, 02:46 PM
So.........where you playing poker with HighRoller, RiverToysJason and I Saturday night? Or was that another Rich? :confused:

Debbolas
08-24-2004, 02:47 PM
:clover: :D :clover: :D
:skull: :crossx: :skull: :crossx:

Kim Hanson
08-24-2004, 02:49 PM
It seems to me the more you post , the more they dislike you! Im on a roll then...........( . )( . ).......... :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-24-2004, 02:52 PM
:hammerhea :2purples: :2purples:

Debbolas
08-24-2004, 02:52 PM
It seems to me the more you post , the more they dislike you! Im on a roll then...........( . )( . ).......... :D
Kim if you post pics off yourself with pasties, that is always good for a few rep points :2purples: (j/k Mrs. Vee, ya know I aspire to be you!!) ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-24-2004, 02:54 PM
Kim if you post pics off yourself with pasties, that is always good for a few rep points :2purples: (j/k Mrs. Vee, ya know I aspire to be you!!) ;)
well you are a sweet heart.. Thank you.. but I don't see anyone stopping you from wearing anything.. But yourself.. and they are compfy.. :p

Keithb87
08-24-2004, 02:55 PM
............. :D

Kim Hanson
08-24-2004, 03:06 PM
Im not going for points girl, this is fun for me..........( . )( . ).....I don't have no tits to cover either :frown:

Kim Hanson
08-24-2004, 03:09 PM
Picture this Deb....5.8 ' and 150lbs...long blonde hair . blue eyes, no fat!........( . )( . )....... :D

welk2party
08-24-2004, 03:10 PM
I am content to post whenever the feeling comes. There are days when I just read and days when I feel like talking and commenting. :mix:

Kim Hanson
08-24-2004, 03:13 PM
I am content to post whenever the feeling comes. There are days when I just read and days when I feel like talking and commenting. :mix:
Don't go into BenchRacers then, the feeling comes all the time and you have to hold back :wink: .......( . )( . ).....

Debbolas
08-24-2004, 03:16 PM
well you are a sweet heart.. Thank you.. but I don't see anyone stopping you from wearing anything.. But yourself.. and they are compfy.. :p
I know, I really enjoyed wearing them last weekend.......Bre just sent me some more with my new cool coolie cups!!!
I just don't know..............

JetBoatRich
08-24-2004, 03:41 PM
So.........where you playing poker with HighRoller, RiverToysJason and I Saturday night? Or was that another Rich? :confused:
Was not me, I missed that hand :frown: The jetdriver family were over, so maybe next time :rollside:

Debbolas
08-24-2004, 03:51 PM
We will have to do it again (or first time for you) It was really fun! :2purples:
(I kicked their A**) :skull: :crossx: :skull:

Blown 472
08-24-2004, 04:37 PM
Wont that cut into your posting time???

JetBoatRich
08-24-2004, 05:51 PM
We will have to do it again (or first time for you) It was really fun! :2purples:
(I kicked their A**) :skull: :crossx: :skull:
Maybe next time, :220v: I can join :rollside:

HCS
08-24-2004, 05:59 PM
Wont that cut into your posting time???
Not only that. You think there's content to any of these threads? :idea: :lightsabe :rolleyes: :squiggle: :skull:

JetBoatRich
08-24-2004, 06:10 PM
Not only that. You think there's content to any of these threads? :idea: :lightsabe :rolleyes: :squiggle: :skull:
why would you ask that :hammer2: :eek: :cool: :frown:

Blown 472
08-24-2004, 06:29 PM
Not from me I hope. :messedup:

Keithb87
08-24-2004, 06:36 PM
Not from me I hope. :messedup:
nope :2purples:

Kilrtoy
08-24-2004, 06:36 PM
Glad to see all of the top 10 chimed in....

Keithb87
08-24-2004, 06:39 PM
Glad to see all of the top 10 chimed in....
Now they have... :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-24-2004, 06:49 PM
:D :D :hammerhea

Kilrtoy
08-24-2004, 06:58 PM
BACK AT YA GIRLIE :220v: :skull: :crossx: :eek: :eat: :eat:

C-2
08-24-2004, 06:59 PM
Gotta give you props for speaking your mind, even if it rubs some the wrong way.
I have wondered the same thing, but guess some people enjoy the board more than others. Whatever makes a person happy.
Poll after poll after poll - screw the political thread section - start a damn poll section.

Debbolas
08-24-2004, 07:16 PM
OMG!!!
I think I am number 7 :devil:

Kilrtoy
08-24-2004, 07:27 PM
Well, I average 11 post a day over 2 and 1/2 years
THAT IS NOT VERY MANY

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-24-2004, 07:29 PM
how do you get the average

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-24-2004, 07:29 PM
nevermind.. found it.. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Kilrtoy
08-24-2004, 07:31 PM
Well, I joined, if I remember correctly April 12th 2002
factor in the number of days from then to now and that is ruffly
825 days, then divide that by my post count and that means 11 per day

Keithb87
08-24-2004, 07:31 PM
how do you get the average
You are soooooooooo BLOND :D

Kilrtoy
08-24-2004, 07:32 PM
Do We Have Proof Of This Blond Thing She Claims

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-24-2004, 07:33 PM
You are soooooooooo BLOND :D
LMAO!! I know .. but don't tell anyone.. ;) :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-24-2004, 07:33 PM
I don't even have proof anymore.. :idea: :D

Keithb87
08-24-2004, 07:34 PM
No Proof... Just an assumption.... :idea:
LMAO!! I know .. but don't tell anyone.. ;) :D :D
It'll be our secret... :rollside:

Kilrtoy
Hence the name,
And I thought it was the boat

MRS FLYIN VEE
thanks.. :smile:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-24-2004, 07:35 PM
Hence the name,
And I thought it was the boat
thats what you get for thinking.. I don't pay you to think.. LOL!! :D :hammerhea

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-24-2004, 07:36 PM
Well, I joined, if I remember correctly April 12th 2002
factor in the number of days from then to now and that is ruffly
825 days, then divide that by my post count and that means 11 per day
I average 24 a day.. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

JetBoatRich
08-24-2004, 07:52 PM
it tells you under your user CP :idea:

JetBoatRich
08-24-2004, 07:54 PM
under on-line profile :idea:

Keithb87
08-24-2004, 07:54 PM
or you can just click on your Avatar :D

JetBoatRich
08-24-2004, 07:56 PM
or you can just click on your Avatar :D
yea, that too :hammerhea :220v:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-24-2004, 07:57 PM
LOL!! it's getting higher.. :jawdrop: :D :D

Keithb87
08-24-2004, 07:58 PM
yea, that too :hammerhea :220v:
You have;
Total Posts: 14,705 (17.24 posts per day)

Dr. Eagle
08-24-2004, 09:21 PM
See what I mean? :)

JetBoatRich
08-25-2004, 03:46 AM
LOL!! it's getting higher.. :jawdrop: :D :D
sometime it works that way :jawdrop:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-25-2004, 07:57 AM
sometime it works that way :jawdrop:
yep sometimes.. :idea: :D :D

HCS
08-25-2004, 08:05 AM
What are we talking about here. :shift: :hammer2: :argue: :220v: :crossx: :devil:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-25-2004, 08:06 AM
What are we talking about here. :shift: :hammer2: :argue: :220v: :crossx: :devil:
something that gets higher and higher as you post.. :D :D

HCS
08-25-2004, 08:06 AM
7.05 per day. That has actually gone up since they got me back online at work. :rollside:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-25-2004, 08:07 AM
7.05 per day. That has actually gone up since they got me back online at work. :rollside:
see it grows and grows.. :p

HCS
08-25-2004, 08:08 AM
see it grows and grows.. :p
:2purples:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-25-2004, 08:09 AM
LMAO!! see the smiley even grows hair.. :2purples: :wink: :wink:

JetBoatRich
08-25-2004, 08:39 AM
LMAO!! see the smiley even grows hair.. :2purples: :wink: :wink:
grow some hair on it an cover it up :wink:

Debbolas
08-25-2004, 08:41 AM
Morning Fellow Post W H O R E S !!!
What are ya up to today?
I have school shopping...... :rolleyes:
:cool: :D :clover: :D :clover:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-25-2004, 08:42 AM
grow some hair on it an cover it up :wink:
no can do papason.. Jamie shaved his head so I have to keep up with him.. :wink:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-25-2004, 08:44 AM
Morning Fellow Post W H O R E S !!!
What are ya up to today?
I have school shopping...... :rolleyes:
:cool: :D :clover: :D :clover:
I got that done a few weeks ago.. I love it.. back to school.. woohoo..
I love my kids but.. back to school is good..

Debbolas
08-25-2004, 08:45 AM
except..............I have to go back to work, when they go back to school...gotta go buy some frumpy pants and shorts to wear to work today.
(no short shorts!) :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-25-2004, 08:47 AM
except..............I have to go back to work, when they go back to school...gotta go buy some frumpy pants and shorts to wear to work today.
(no short shorts!) :D
I have to go back to work too.. so I won't be on as much.. I have to roll around in whatever.. :frown: but it pays well. :p

Debbolas
08-25-2004, 08:51 AM
Mine DOES NOT pay well....but I really love my job.
(I really love my job, I really love my job, I really love my job)
Repeat as needed.....
I love my job, I just am not ready to go back!!!!!! :clover:

Keithb87
08-25-2004, 08:55 AM
You must go back.... you have to teach the kids not to endup like me :p