PDA

View Full Version : Help me out here!

LVjetboy
08-23-2004, 01:43 PM
I tried in v-drive...but got locked. I'm gunning for the most red squares to see what happens. Need negative reputation points not positive just click the little scales on the bottom left and rate my post as way bad. :crossx: So far only one stepped up and said quit being an a**hole. Which is of course impossible for me but at least he contributed. :D
C'mon v-drivers!
jer

Tom Brown
08-23-2004, 02:37 PM
Hi Jer. :)

Kim Hanson
08-23-2004, 04:01 PM
I tried in v-drive...but got locked. I'm gunning for the most red squares to see what happens. Need negative reputation points not positive just click the little scales on the bottom left and rate my post as way bad. :crossx: So far only one stepped up and said quit being an a**hole. Which is of course impossible for me but at least he contributed. :D
C'mon v-drivers!
jer
Jer, we are all here for the fun of the Boards, now sing come "Together Now " all of us will be in Harmony then :wink: ......( . )( . )....I like being an AssHole, they remember you then :D :crossx:

LVjetboy
08-23-2004, 09:00 PM
Hi Tom. :)
Rio, just click on the snowflake, select "I disaprove" in the reputation popup window, then comment if you wish. Include your name and preference and I'd be happy to return either positive or negative points your choice. I'll need at least 150 negative points for three or more reds I'm thinking. Not sure how many "I disaprove" that takes.
C'mon people. I still have 15 points and a green, what's up with that? Are we all just sheeps to the slaughter? Slaves to the status quo? Appeased to superficial Mr Rogers like amiability by the system of those in power?
I say NO! Buck the system...let's see some red!
jer

ROZ
08-23-2004, 11:14 PM
Nope, not gonnado it... Thinking of giving ya some more bonus points :D

CrazyHippy
08-24-2004, 09:17 AM
Okay, which one of you gutless fags rated me a retard?
Not me, but i wont disagree :mix:
BJH

LVjetboy
08-24-2004, 09:55 AM
Rio, thanks for the effort...you're probably right about that blocker. So far I've only got two reds, two grays (what the h*ll is that undecided?) and some joker gave me a green so I only went down one point. At this rate it'll take forever to earn the rating, "Appears to have dropped anchor" :sleeping:
jer

572Daytona
08-24-2004, 10:03 AM
I gave you some feedback. If you want to do it fastj ust go into the sandbar and post a pro Kerry/anti Bush post you should lose rep last...lol. And the icon is actually a scale as in the scale of justice and not a snowflake :)

Tom Brown
08-24-2004, 01:50 PM
I think I have to turn off my ad blocker cuz i don't get any 'pop-ups' at all.
... so you're censoring popups? http://www.havasubarney.com/forums/html/emoticons/headscratch.gif

Kim Hanson
08-24-2004, 02:41 PM
Okay, which one of you gutless fags rated me a retard? Out with ya HOMO! I'm just tryin to help give LV the rating he wants and all I get is disrespect! sheesh. I never said I was the brightest bulb on the tree when it came to puters but ya could at least offer some suggestions instead of hiding behind the damn puter. Damn NO BALLS PUSSY! At least sign your name to it-wimp!
Rio
LV, consider yourself given 5 reds and as for the fag that thinks I ride the short bus, YOU get 10 PINK ones!
Not me..........( . )( . ).....I like to sign my name to shit! That wasn't one of them...........

LVjetboy
08-24-2004, 11:50 PM
Thanks guys for the extra reds. I'm down to 8 points now...headin' for rope in the prop I mean impeller. At least now I'm an, "unknown quantity" Has a certain ring to it. I'm thinking reds don't count as much as greens as it seems to take longer to go down then up.
Daytona, that political thing may work but I really don't like either choice. We need someone to stand up against big money and those in power...not sure either has the stones to do it.
jer

Tom Brown
08-25-2004, 06:17 PM
Okay, which one of you gutless fags rated me a retard?
I'm sure it's clear which one came from me. :D
Someone sent me a negative rating with the caption "troublemaker" for my censoring pop-ups comment to Jer. LMAO! :D

LVjetboy
08-25-2004, 11:41 PM
Rio, got your red...it worked! I actually went -1 this morning and got the red, but somehow ended back in the green tonight. Someone's sabatoging my quest for the red? I have no clue about guided vs unguided. Also not sure why I have no "report this post" caution dealio next to the snowflake like everybody else does.
jer

Kim Hanson
08-26-2004, 01:07 PM
Rio, got your red...it worked! I actually went -1 this morning and got the red, but somehow ended back in the green tonight. Someone's sabatoging my quest for the red? I have no clue about guided vs unguided. Also not sure why I have no "report this post" caution dealio next to the snowflake like everybody else does.
jer
Yes you do Jer, but look at mine :confused: .......( . )( . )....I don't have it! :D

Her454
08-26-2004, 01:22 PM
Happy to help, I think I owe you one. :hammerhea

Kim Hanson
08-26-2004, 01:37 PM
Happy to help, I think I owe you one. :hammerhea
Whats up girl, how is that boat working, flammed one!........( . )( . )....... :wink:

Rexone
08-26-2004, 05:46 PM
You won't see the report post deal on your own posts..... duh. :)

Kim Hanson
08-26-2004, 07:20 PM
Then how am I gonna report myself? I'm certain that you modernators :sleeping: wouldn't ever figger it out by yourselves when I been a 'bad dog' without a little help now and again! lol. I just know you got a bunch of spies lurking amoungst us-their called 'whiners'!
Rio
Quit , whining puppy..........( . )( . )....... :D

CrazyHippy
08-27-2004, 02:06 AM
Sorry Jer, i keep trying to get you into the red, but i keep getting
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to LVjetboy again.
There just trying to keep a brother up.... :220v: :rollside: :220v:
BJH

LVjetboy
09-01-2004, 01:44 AM
Thanks Hippy. Maybe you gotta vote greens for someone else then come back and give me reds. Like I said, I think reds weigh less than greens. Either way, I'm tired of trying. I went red one morning then back to green. I'm still an unkown, on the edge, but not a big time red my goal.
jer

uclahater
09-01-2004, 01:54 PM
Sorry Jer, i keep trying to get you into the red, but i keep getting
There just trying to keep a brother up.... :220v: :rollside: :220v:
BJH
Maybe if you quit giving me red, than there would be more to go around for Jer :hammer2: :hammer2:
At least put your name on it Pussssssssss :eat:

flat broke
09-01-2004, 02:52 PM
If you want to go into the red, just hop on over to hotspotswest, or sandbar and start talking shiiite about all the usuals over there. I'm sure that if you said something bad about Bre, MrsRestless whateverhernameis or any one of the other females you'd find yourself with more red than you knew what to do with.
Chris

CrazyHippy
09-01-2004, 03:09 PM
Hater, i keep giving you greens, you make me laugh....
GO BRUINS!!!!
BJH :boxed:

uclahater
09-01-2004, 03:45 PM
Hater, i keep giving you greens, you make me laugh....
GO BRUINS!!!!
BJH :boxed:
Thanks for the three Reds Bro at least I know you have three different screen names now, and can report you to Rex :hammer2: :eek: :eek:

CrazyHippy
09-01-2004, 04:47 PM
Thanks for the three Reds Bro at least I know you have three different screen names now, and can report you to Rex :hammer2: :eek: :eek:
You only got 3....???
I sent at least 20 :frown:
BJ(i'm schizophrenic so multi ID's are ok)H :p