PDA

View Full Version : A BIG F-U to the clippers.

dmontzsta
04-09-2006, 07:55 PM
Lakers by 17. GAME OVER.
The clippers have never won a season series and now need to wait another year to see if they can. This clippers team is not too great, like I have been saying, they are out in the first round.

GAME TIME
04-09-2006, 08:01 PM
7-29 That's the Clippers record against the Lakers in the last 36 games. On a side note...I saw DILLIGAF on tv. He didn't look too happy. :cry: :cry: Good win for the Lakers.

Beer Factor
04-09-2006, 08:03 PM
Nice win! The momentum is shifting to the Lakeshow. It's playoff time!

dmontzsta
04-09-2006, 08:03 PM
I would like to see what it is like over history!
F THE clippers! I keep hearing how great they are and how shitty the Lakers are, yet the great clippers could not get a win over the shitty Lakers. BOOYA.
Let the excuses ring in, the Lakers outplayed them through the entire game.
lol. And the clippers fans thought they were the kings of LA...LOL NO CHANCE keep dreaming.

Beer Factor
04-09-2006, 08:07 PM
7-29 That's the Clippers record against the Lakers in the last 36 games. On a side note...I saw DILLIGAF on tv. He didn't look too happy. :cry: :cry: Good win for the Lakers.
I bet he's having a nice ride home right now. :cry: Better luck next time :)

Midlife Advantage
04-09-2006, 08:23 PM
Guys, guys! be easy on Tom, he's very sensitive. :rollside:

Beer Factor
04-09-2006, 08:27 PM
Guys, guys! be easy on Tom, he's very sensitive. :rollside:
I thought i was :yuk: I know what his comments would have been like if the clippers were on the other side of the coin tonight.

Midlife Advantage
04-09-2006, 08:43 PM
I thought i was :yuk: I know what his comments would have been like if the clippers were on the other side of the coin tonight.
ya think?! :p

dmontzsta
04-10-2006, 06:40 AM
There seems to always be haters at the game. When they played Indiana, I was there and some guy yelled out "KOBE MAKE IT OR PASS IT" and another guy yelled out "GO PACERS". When the national anthem was being sang, I am sure those guys here it all, especially on the road. :) Being at the game is alot of fun.
Back to it, clippers got SMOKED! What are they going to do playing against a San Antonio or Phoenix in PLAYOFF MODE. BOOOM.

Beer Factor
04-10-2006, 06:49 AM
There seems to always be haters at the game. When they played Indiana, I was there and some guy yelled out "KOBE MAKE IT OR PASS IT" and another guy yelled out "GO PACERS". When the national anthem was being sang, I am sure those guys here it all, especially on the road. :) Being at the game is alot of fun.
Back to it, clippers got SMOKED! What are they going to do playing against a San Antonio or Phoenix in PLAYOFF MODE. BOOOM.
The clippers don't have much experience in the playoffs :cry: , but you never know come playoff time. How cool would that be if the lakers and clippers met in the playoffs. There would be alot of shiat talking that's for sure.

a catered life
04-10-2006, 06:54 AM
Unlike others I can give credit is due. The Lakers won tonight and the Clippers lost. Not making excuses just stating a fact.
:p tplain and simple this is the statement of the year :p

dmontzsta
04-10-2006, 07:44 AM
So how much did you lose last night? You did say clippers by 8 right? lol. :)

dmontzsta
04-10-2006, 07:53 AM
No bets last night. I bet on the season and you were "afraid" to bet me Don. Others took me up on it though and as they weren't afraid of the Clips. Have a nice day.....lol
Afraid of the clipps? lol. NO TEAM is afraid of the clipps, they are a franchise joke. :) They sort of rank with the Hornets and Bobcats. They are just having a freak of a season.
I think this is great, cause I remember you hyping this game up months ago..."I will be in the stands cheering for the clippers, as they smack the Lakers". haha.
Lakers even did it without a true center (Mihm) and they didnt even get deep into the bench, hell they used Walton as a starter. lol
:220v: :p :rollside:

dmontzsta
04-10-2006, 09:09 AM
Enjoy it while you can Don. Debating with you about BB is like arguing with my son (when he was 6) lol
lol...dont get angry, I have been in your shoes, just not as much.
:)

GAME TIME
04-10-2006, 09:27 AM
Unlike others I can give credit is due. The Lakers won tonight and the Clippers lost. Simple as that. There were a lot of Clipper fans there. Dyan Cannon came over to the young Clipper fan sitting by me and told him she really appreciated how he cheered for the Clippers even in hostile territory. During the national anthem somebody yelled out "F KOBE" It wasn't me :) There were the usual celebrities and so forth. When Q Ross was guarding Kobe he had to work for each and every point.
Magette was out tonight. Not making excuses just stating a fact.
Anyhow...Have your fun while I still collect on all my bets. Easy money :)
Tom, did you get my message? I saw all you guys on TV. I had to pause the tive to make sure. I had an idea where you were sitting and was on the look out :)

GAME TIME
04-10-2006, 09:32 AM
No message...On the cell?
Yeah, on the cell. I seen your white hat. Paused it then I see Dale, Dave and Justin to the side of you.

GAME TIME
04-10-2006, 09:44 AM
Ya, that was us. That damn cell phone is driving me crazy with the message notification on the vm :mad: At times I don't get any notification until days later and it is pissing me off....
The Clips didn't really have any enthusiasm during the game. Well, Sam for a little but other than that it was just a day at the office for them. If they have that attitude going into the playoffs it will be a very quick departure. I expect more intensity from them. The Lakers wanted/needed the game more.
I agree. Lakers had to win. I think they will win out. Hopefully Sac loses at least once.

dmontzsta
04-10-2006, 09:46 AM
I would rather have the Lakers play the Spurs than the Suns. Wouldnt that be an upset, for the Lakers to beat the Spurs in the playoffs? :)

dmontzsta
04-10-2006, 11:31 AM
Where is this thread going?
F THE clippers, they got SMOKED!

Jyruiz
04-10-2006, 07:48 PM
Good win for the Lakers, to bad I missed the game, was to busy partying in Havi, got to see the highlights though. Clipps are not doing any better tonight, hope they turn it around in the second half.