PDA

View Full Version : Why doesn't some one

Blown 472
08-23-2004, 04:40 PM
offer to pay LVjet boyz entry fee and buy him a hamburger IF, note big if he shows up to race his tuna boat. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Jake W
08-23-2004, 04:44 PM
Your talking bad about LVs boat now thats funny :jawdrop:
Jake

Blown 472
08-23-2004, 04:50 PM
Your talking bad about LVs boat now thats funny :jawdrop:
Jake
Dont you have a.......ah never mind.
I just figured that if Jer is talking large he should walk the walk.

Kim Hanson
08-23-2004, 04:54 PM
Dont you have a.......ah never mind.
I just figured that if Jer is talking large he should walk the walk.
From what I have read, he always does Blown :hammerhea :cool: .......( . )( . )..........

Jake W
08-23-2004, 05:26 PM
You guys can elabrate any time you want. :idea:
Jake

Kim Hanson
08-23-2004, 05:33 PM
You guys can elabrate any time you want. :idea:
Jake
I stand beside Jer, he knows about those sguirt pistols. You saying , he don't?....Hello, my name is Kim and you will know me for the next few mths.( Im bored ).
My :idea: of a Jet, nice patio equipment for sure..In the wrong hands ..DANGEROUS! Did I enlighten your evening yet? :D .......( . )( . )..... :p

Jake W
08-23-2004, 05:51 PM
My mistake after I reread you post i see you are talking about Jer not me duh.
Kim it does not matter to me if you like jets or not.
I say you have evey right to be envolved in a V drive disscusion from someone having a little fun with the v guys being you have one and can talk of them first hand.But Blown?
Jake :rollside:

Blown 472
08-23-2004, 05:53 PM
From what I have read, he always does Blown :hammerhea :cool: .......( . )( . )..........
Last I heard he has never taken it to a race to shut down those "gay v drivers"

Blown 472
08-23-2004, 05:54 PM
I am not trying to swing on Jers balls if that is what you are refering to.
I say you have evey right to be envolved in a V drive disscusion from someone having a little fun with the v guys being you have one and can talk of them first hand.But Blown?
Kim I have known you for to many months allready ,whats a few more?
Once again you miss the point, I have friends that have v drives and you have him talking shit, and news flash you are hanging on his nuts.
I say prove it, your shit is fast show up at the drags, just like these fags at car shows that talk shit about their engine this their car that, I ask them to show up and prove it, hell I have offered to pay their way in and buy them dinner if they beat me, funny thing they never show but always talk shit.

Jake W
08-23-2004, 05:58 PM
You are rite Blown I fed up on that one I did edit it but you were too fast for me.
We can roll with that if you like.
Jake

Kim Hanson
08-23-2004, 06:03 PM
My mistake after I reread you post i see you are talking about Jer not me duh.
Jake, I don't have a Jet either but I got to ride in a fast one and it TITS ! Robs......( . )( . )...Eagle Racing :cool:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72HPIM0651.JPGcool shit and that will be my next boat, fast jet...not fiberglass!

Blown 472
08-23-2004, 06:03 PM
You are rite Blown I fed up on that one I did edit it but you were too fast for me.
We can roll with that if you like.
Jake
Well it is bench racers, :p Jer is a big boy and I am sure he can hold his own nuts. :supp:

Kim Hanson
08-23-2004, 06:07 PM
Last I heard he has never taken it to a race to shut down those "gay v drivers"
Just between you and me Blown , I don't think my " OB " can beat my V-Drive, thing is ****ing crazy off the line and just pulls hard :frown: ......( . )( . )........

CrazyHippy
08-23-2004, 07:01 PM
This is great... the outboards have turned the car boat guys on themselves.... must be their lack of self confidence...
It's ok guys... You can always get rid of the mullets, then the chicks will like you :D
BJH

Blown 472
08-23-2004, 07:17 PM
This is great... the outboards have turned the car boat guys on themselves.... must be their lack of self confidence...
It's ok guys... You can always get rid of the mullets, then the chicks will like you :D
BJH
****ing ay, I was going to grow a mullet, then get a camo hat and some muscle shirts, that is standard wear for the ob boys, right?

Cs19
08-23-2004, 07:26 PM
Thats Rob crynuks boat? Bad ass boats if you ask me, those guys at Eagle have their sh*t togethor I hear, although they dont accelerate for sh*t, but for the racing they do it doesnt matter.
Your a lucky bastard to get a ride in that thing. What was it like riding in an aluminum boat @ 100 plus or could you tell the difference?

uclahater
08-23-2004, 08:09 PM
offer to pay LVjet boyz entry fee and buy him a hamburger IF, note big if he shows up to race his tuna boat. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
This same offer was given to UT a few months ago by none other than Guru :lightsabe
Blown these guys dont want to know the facts about how slow they are, and especially in front of people :sqeyes: Why do you think Kimmy lives in Canada(cause hes safe there)
I think LVs only states the facts and can back-em-up :idea: His fact finding post drive me knutts, but I bet that theres not alot of BS there unlike Kimmy, UT, and Hippy. Roland is the only ouboard guy who isnt all talk :lightsabe
Hippy get one thing straight us Big Block guys may talk sh** to each other, but when theres Outboard Fags around were united in the cause :D
So hippy you know the Big guns are going to be at FBC un Oct. Are you gonna show up or not :messedup: :messedup:

You Te
08-23-2004, 09:01 PM
This same offer was given to UT a few months ago by none other than Guru :lightsabe
Blown these guys dont want to know the facts about how slow they are, and especially in front of people :sqeyes: Why do you think Kimmy lives in Canada(cause hes safe there)
I think LVs only states the facts and can back-em-up :idea: His fact finding post drive me knutts, but I bet that theres not alot of BS there unlike Kimmy, UT, and Hippy. Roland is the only ouboard guy who isnt all talk :lightsabe
Hippy get one thing straight us Big Block guys may talk sh** to each other, but when theres Outboard Fags around were united in the cause :D
So hippy you know the Big guns are going to be at FBC un Oct. Are you gonna show up or not :messedup: :messedup:
Blown 472,
Guru is always looking for a cheap date.
These BB guys always talk shit. Mention BBSP and watch the shit fly.
I guess we need to call it BBS&trailer party. We need to rent a barge so their trailers can attend.
You Te

LVjetboy
08-23-2004, 10:16 PM
Blown, I can back my claims. Uclahater doesn't even like me...we go back same as you and me. But maybe he knows I'm too anal to spout bogus claims in the name of bench racing or humor. No mystery there. WYSIWYG. Here's some bench racing for ya...
http://members.cox.net/lvjetboy/PowellOne.jpg
http://members.cox.net/lvjetboy/PowellTwo.jpg
http://members.cox.net/lvjetboy/PowellThree.jpg
Lake Powell last Saturday, C3B the weekend before, Willow Beach the weekend before that and before that FBC. No queen here. If you don't trust my GPS or pitot, ask anyone who's lined up to me what they think the Dragn does? :D
jer

Blown 472
08-23-2004, 11:01 PM
Blown 472,
Guru is always looking for a cheap date.
These BB guys always talk shit. Mention BBSP and watch the shit fly.
I guess we need to call it BBS&trailer party. We need to rent a barge so their trailers can attend.
You Te
Cheap date? huh??? :confused:

Blown 472
08-23-2004, 11:03 PM
Blown, I can back my claims. Uclahater doesn't even like me...we go back same as you and me. But maybe he knows I'm too anal to spout bogus claims in the name of bench racing or humor. No mystery there. WYSIWYG. Here's some bench racing for ya...
http://members.cox.net/lvjetboy/PowellOne.jpg
http://members.cox.net/lvjetboy/PowellTwo.jpg
http://members.cox.net/lvjetboy/PowellThree.jpg
Lake Powell last Saturday, C3B the weekend before, Willow Beach the weekend before that and before that FBC. No queen here. If you don't trust my GPS or pitot, ask anyone who's lined up to me what they think the Dragn does? :D
jer
Nice pics, what is with the white flag on the pump, dont let the ob boyz see that, they will think you are surrendering. Aside from being a shit stirrer, you are an ugly some bitch too, j/k :D

You Te
08-24-2004, 06:09 AM
Nice boat LVjetboy,
You should bring it to BBSP.
You Te

LVjetboy
08-24-2004, 09:33 AM
Thanks UT. Blown, at least I put my teeth in for that shot. :D

CrazyHippy
08-24-2004, 09:49 AM
I thought you towed it w/ a vette for some reason????
BJH :idea:

You Te
08-24-2004, 10:29 AM
LVjetboy,
I think the big block guy's misunderstand the reason for BBSP. With all the Wackers there we can mix all the drinks you guys can handle.
You Te

Kim Hanson
08-24-2004, 02:20 PM
Thats Rob crynuks boat? Bad ass boats if you ask me, those guys at Eagle have their sh*t togethor I hear, although they dont accelerate for sh*t, but for the racing they do it doesnt matter.
Your a lucky bastard to get a ride in that thing. What was it like riding in an aluminum boat @ 100 plus or could you tell the difference?
It rides like a tunnel , fast and hard..105 mph and it was smooth, accelerastes hard if you ask me.......( . )( . )....... :cool:

Kim Hanson
08-24-2004, 02:29 PM
I live in Canada for the same reason you live in the USA, I ****ing like it here! You slip and fall in the shower this morning :rolleyes: Like I like to drive , round trip 60 hrs to come spank you...NO! I will be at BBSP...come bite off a piece Hater.........( . )( . )......... :p

Kim Hanson
08-24-2004, 02:34 PM
Also, if you beat me...sooo what! I don't think I have a race boat, its a ****ing family boat that they all like, they hate the loud V-Drive :jawdrop:
I like them both, so **** off and go find that soother biatch! :D

Blown 472
08-24-2004, 03:11 PM
Why wouldn't it accelerate hard?? the ones I have seen have some pretty stout motors in them and the pumps are trick as hell, just got to get a jab in there some where huh? :yuk:

Kim Hanson
08-24-2004, 03:21 PM
Why wouldn't it accelerate hard?? the ones I have seen have some pretty stout motors in them and the pumps are trick as hell, just got to get a jab in there some where huh? :yuk:
Blown, Robs boat had a small engine in it 370..I think...That thing cooks on the water, I used the foot perch's after the first rip. It is a tunnel though and not a v bottom slow boat! It rocks dude!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72HPIM0657.JPG

Kim Hanson
08-24-2004, 03:25 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72HPIM0654.JPG :chi:

Roland the Fisherman
08-24-2004, 03:50 PM
Blown, Robs boat had a small engine in it 370..I think...That thing cooks on the water, I used the foot perch's after the first rip. It is a tunnel though and not a v bottom slow boat! It rocks dude!
Like our OB's not a ton of torque :cry: Thank GOD for the little blue bottle ;)

Kim Hanson
08-24-2004, 03:56 PM
I don't have the little blue bottle, not skeered of them though.....( . )( . )........ :D

LVjetboy
08-25-2004, 12:00 AM
UT, sounds good to me. If Karen's not interested I'll pull the back stereo and plugs. I'm pretty sure you got me covered...but I could take out a few of your brethren and loyal devoted before going down. :D Drinks later on the beach?
"I thought you towed it w/ a vette for some reason?"
I did for awhile. Still has the hitch just in case. Then my gf at the time (now wife) got a 4-runner w/a lot more room so we tow with that. Good thing too 'cause launching the Lone Rock sand bar takes all four wheels at times. :)
jer

Foggerjet
08-25-2004, 05:39 AM
-off topic-
hey jer, how does your 4-runner do pulling your boat? I have an '04 tacoma V-6 double cab that pulls it but it doesn't do it with pleasure. On flat and level I can run 70ish but a hill pops up and I am at 45-50. Also my boat is a heavy 19' tahiti water plow on a tandem trlr.
My super duty pulls the shit out of it but no room for the family. It feels like I'm dogging the hell out of the Toyota.
fog

Tom Brown
08-25-2004, 09:30 AM
Why does your trailer tow so heavy, Froggerjet?
My boat and trailer is only about 1500 lbs but I tow it with a 3rd generation Nissan maxima. That's a 3.0 V6 that was rated at 160 hp. It has gobs of power, it's the transaxle I worry about.
When I'm on a flat highway, I don't know the trailer is there. It is a little slugish to accelerate but not too bad. Hills aren't a huge deal. The biggest problem I have is with braking. It is a whole new ball game with the trailer on.
It tows a lot better now that I have set the toe in and balance. Make sure your tire pressure is right also.
http://www.carlsonspeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/rig1.jpg
... so my recommendation is to dump the jet and get an outboard. You'll be happy you did. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif

Blown 472
08-25-2004, 10:07 AM
My boat and trailer is only about 1500 lbs but I tow it with a 3rd generation Nissan maxima. That's a 3.0 V6 that was rated at 160 hp. It has gobs of power, it's the transaxle I worry about.
When I'm on a flat highway, I don't know the trailer is there. It is a little slugish to accelerate but not too bad. Hills aren't a huge deal. The biggest problem I have is with braking. It is a whole new ball game with the trailer on.
It tows a lot better now that I have set the toe in and balance. Make sure your tire pressure is right also.
... so my recommendation is to dump the jet and get an outboard. You'll be happy you did. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif
And not a tv to be seen.

Tom Brown
08-25-2004, 11:25 AM
Up here in Canada, we don't like those small panel LCDs. We use 20 inch Trinitrons in our headrests.

Roland the Fisherman
08-25-2004, 12:47 PM
I have a '04 4x4 V-8Tundra. Boat & trailer are at 2500lbs. Truck has little problem stopping/starting or hills. It is rated at 7000lb towing. However I loaded the old goat on to a hauler (Approx.6000lbs)and headed out for a 700mi rd trip. Lets just say 7000lb is a bit over stated and to any one I inconvenienced last week on US 101 sorry and f-ck you too! :angry2:

CrazyHippy
08-25-2004, 02:40 PM
I have a '04 4x4 V-8Tundra. Boat & trailer are at 250lbs. Truck has little problem stopping/starting or hills.
I thought it was a light weight, but.... DAMN!!!! :rollside:
BJH

Foggerjet
08-25-2004, 03:08 PM
Roland, it was a toss up between the Tacoma and the Tundra. I should have bought the Tundra but the double cab SR-5 TRD was 10k more than an equally equipped tacoma. Granted the Tundra is a whole lot more truck, but I have a big truck and I love it, it just sucks when I want to haul the fam. The double cab is just like a car with a bed. Oh and Tom, My bass boat does have an outboard and I am pleased with it. I have buddies with STV's, Triads, Bullets, Allisons, Jets, and V-drives we give each other shit but at least we are on the water. I receive a double load of shit 'cause I hang out in the outboard and jet camps.
fog

Roland the Fisherman
08-25-2004, 03:23 PM
Roland, it was a toss up between the Tacoma and the Tundra. I should have bought the Tundra but the double cab SR-5 TRD was 10k more than an equally equipped tacoma. Granted the Tundra is a whole lot more truck, but I have a big truck and I love it, it just sucks when I want to haul the fam. The double cab is just like a car with a bed. Oh and Tom, My bass boat does have an outboard and I am pleased with it. I have buddies with STV's, Triads, Bullets, Allisons, Jets, and V-drives we give each other shit but at least we are on the water. I receive a double load of shit 'cause I hang out in the outboard and jet camps.
fog
Fogger, So you like Big trucks & Small trucks, Big Blocks & wackers, please don't tell us you like both women and Guru. :D

Her454
08-25-2004, 03:31 PM
Nice pics, what is with the white flag on the pump, dont let the ob boyz see that, they will think you are surrendering. Aside from being a shit stirrer, you are an ugly some bitch too, j/k :D
ROTFLMAO :D :D :D Been a long time since I've slummed down here but I couldnt resist....thats some funny shiznit. :mix:

Foggerjet
08-25-2004, 03:32 PM
Roland, I don't post a hell of alot in Bench Racers but I get a kick out of reading over here, so I don't know Guru. Also I like trucks in general and boats in general and the occasional drag car for good measure.
my wife hates me :frown:
fog

Cs19
08-25-2004, 10:12 PM
accelerastes hard if you ask me.......( . )( . )....... :cool:
Well then you have never felt acceleration, those boats do not accelerate even remotley as hard as an 18 performance or 19 daytona.
Why do you do this every post? .......( . )( . )............

LVjetboy
08-26-2004, 12:04 AM
Fogger, my boat and trailer weigh 2940 lbs. On the flat (no headwind) the 4-Runner will pull 80 w/o downshift but a gentle hill and it's down to 60-70. Steep hill and it may only go 50 without dogging it by winding it out. I think it's rated about 190 hp, pretty lame but it get's us there. Any less power and I think it would be a problem.
jer

You Te
08-26-2004, 06:48 AM
Gee Tom,
who would think that boat will run 100 MPH. Lifeline Tom, Lifeline.
You Te

You Te
08-26-2004, 06:50 AM
[QUOTE=Foggerjet I don't know Guru.
:frown: [/QUOTE]
Roland, I like this guy already.
You Te

Blown 472
08-26-2004, 07:29 AM
Well then you have never felt acceleration, those boats do not accelerate even remotley as hard as an 18 performance or 19 daytona.
Why do you do this every post? .......( . )( . )............
Why Hanson cuz I have the baddest boat ever!!! I cant wait til you get your ass handed to you by a 3.0 L egg beater.

Blown 472
08-26-2004, 07:30 AM
Fogger, my boat and trailer weigh 2940 lbs. On the flat (no headwind) the 4-Runner will pull 80 w/o downshift but a gentle hill and it's down to 60-70. Steep hill and it may only go 50 without dogging it by winding it out. I think it's rated about 190 hp, pretty lame but it get's us there. Any less power and I think it would be a problem.
jer
Did you just say gentle?? holy shit and here I thought you had no idea that was even a word you could use. :2purples:

Roland the Fisherman
08-26-2004, 09:04 AM
Roland, I don't post a hell of alot in Bench Racers but I get a kick out of reading over here, so I don't know Guru. Also I like trucks in general and boats in general and the occasional drag car for good measure.
my wife hates me :frown:
fog
Sorry about the wife thing, gotta keep them happy or kiss all this other shit goodby. Good to see you and race girl slumm'en down here. The fresh faces are welcome. Fact is I don't take my boat serious enough to hand out on the tech. sites.
Guru is just one of those typical "wanna-be" boat guys that hangs out on these boards trying to talk us fast boat owners into giving him a ride. He is basically a nice person who does'nt cause much trouble. Don't feel bad you have'nt herd of him. He does however have a very famous, high powered, smok'en hot Attorney wife.

canuck1
08-26-2004, 09:44 AM
Guru is a puss
I've called him out many times and he won't play

canuck1
08-26-2004, 09:47 AM
The tunnels are set up for 50 and up, the midrange charge is hard, out of the hole ain't what they are set up for
Kims lump is just plain slow

canuck1
08-26-2004, 09:51 AM
Now Tom.......about that trailer..

Tom Brown
08-26-2004, 10:00 AM
Yes ?

lucky
08-26-2004, 12:32 PM
He does however have a very famous, high powered, smok'en hot Attorney wife.
WELL THAT EXPLAINS ALL - WE NOW KNOW THE WHY'S AND THE HOW'S
WE CAN ALSO CONCLUDE THAT HE AIN'T ON TOP :D :squiggle:

Kim Hanson
08-26-2004, 12:56 PM
The tunnels are set up for 50 and up, the midrange charge is hard, out of the hole ain't what they are set up for
Kims lump is just plain slow
You keep telling yourself that Mikey, you will ride in it this next summer! If not sooner :p .........( . )( . )........

MAXIMUS
08-26-2004, 03:50 PM
****!!!!!!!!! :notam:

Kim Hanson
08-26-2004, 04:00 PM
****!!!!!!!!! :notam:
My OB Maxi, he will be shocked for sure..........( . )( . )...... :D