PDA

View Full Version : Who is the most annoying person at your work?

lewiville
08-24-2004, 08:18 AM
Sorry for venting......but there is this anal retentive chic at the office that is driving me nuts. she is the kind of person that i try to be as nice as possible and she STILL IS A BIG FAT B_I_T_C_H BITCH BITCH. I not sure that they make a big enough mind altering drug to settle her down. however.............they do say that wack jobs like that are awsome in the sack :D

THOR
08-24-2004, 08:23 AM
Just ask her why she is such a bitch? Is it the job? Her? Honestly. Leave that shit somewhere else.

HCS
08-24-2004, 08:34 AM
We have one here too. Big fat loud mouth bitch that the management protects.
Hope I didn't offend anyone. :coffeycup

HighRoller
08-24-2004, 08:34 AM
I'm sure you guys have run into this guy at your work. We have a guy that will, if you even make eye contact, talk your ear off. Not only that, but he will literally follow you while doing it. I had to basically shut the door of my truck on him mid sentence last time as he was in the middle of a 15 minute dissertation about mufflers after I made the mistake of telling him I had a Flowmaster on my GMC. This guy comes in about 4 or 4:30PM and usually doesn't leave until after 6PM by the time his piehole stops running. :supp:

Mandelon
08-24-2004, 08:36 AM
Me. :boxed:

dmontzsta
08-24-2004, 08:38 AM
The owner, cause he does nothing and is lazy.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-24-2004, 08:40 AM
Me. :boxed:
Ditto.. me , myself,, :hammerhea

Debbolas
08-24-2004, 08:47 AM
The parents?!?!
LOL :D
Just kidding, everyone is ok at my work. The REALLY MEAN teacher retired two years ago....now she just subs and scares the HELL out of me every now and then............ :mix:

lucky
08-24-2004, 09:11 AM
The owner, cause he does nothing and is lazy.
he sighns your check ----- never ever get mad at the owners - they built it and need to kick back - now vp's :shift: on the other hand lol

MsDrmr
08-24-2004, 09:17 AM
Sorry for venting......but there is this anal retentive chic at the office that is driving me nuts. she is the kind of person that i try to be as nice as possible and she STILL IS A BIG FAT B_I_T_C_H BITCH BITCH. I not sure that they make a big enough mind altering drug to settle her down. however.............they do say that wack jobs like that are awsome in the sack :D
Now why would you go telling everyone about me, You know that read this forum, if you thought I was bad before,,just wait :idea: :idea:

dmontzsta
08-24-2004, 09:19 AM
he sighns your check ----- never ever get mad at the owners - they built it and need to kick back - now vp's :shift: on the other hand lol
Actually, I am the one who built it, lots of time, sweat and stress. He just kicked in money (like an invester) now he sits back and treats us like slaves. It will end soon, I am just saving up to buy the company back or start my own.

PHX ATC
08-24-2004, 09:20 AM
A fellow supervisor. She thinks she knows e v e r y t h i n g.
As usual, she doesn't know the half of it. She won't accept help and then jacks it all up, creating a mess. We kind of can't have messes where we work. She then proceeds to get mad at everyone else when things fall apart and people start yelling. Never her fault.
I've tried to help to no avail. I either get yelled at or criticized. I've tried and tried, so I went to her (our) boss last Friday and complained. Come to find out, I was not the only person who complained and has problems with her.
Whatever, I'm moving days off to be further away from her anyway...thank goodness.

JET-O-VATOR
08-24-2004, 09:41 AM
THERES THIS A HOLE THAT SITS CADDIE CORNER FROM ME AND IS ALWAYS TALKING SHIT OR CRITISIZING<SP> ME OVER EVERY SINGLE THING I DO... AND TO TOP IT OFF IM HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS AHEAD OF HIM IN SALES SO HE HAS NO ROOM TO B-I-T-C-H I REALLY HATE THIS GUY.. BUT MY BOSS JUST TOLD ME THAT HE GAVE HIS NOTICE SO HES GONE IN TWO WEEKS :eat:

Jordy
08-24-2004, 09:44 AM
RiverDave. :D