PDA

View Full Version : Found bitchen B boats for sale!!!!

V-DRIVES RULE
08-24-2004, 02:14 PM
B-BOAT CITYhttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/516/167bb_boat_sale_006.jpg http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/516/167bb_boat_sale_007.jpg http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/516/167bb_boat_sale_009.jpg

Kim Hanson
08-24-2004, 02:57 PM
Looks gold to me.........( . )( . ).......... :wink:

dmontzsta
08-24-2004, 03:21 PM
haha, thats great! Billy is the beezer king. I think the B stands for Biesmeyer...Billy Biesmeyer, that sounds good.
Those things look great, I want a Beezer. :D

Big Proppa
08-24-2004, 03:56 PM
Thats friggin funny -

V-DRIVE VIDEO
08-24-2004, 05:04 PM
Billy B, servin notice that he too (with BBT, Mouzer and Boat mike) has a little Fred Sanford in him. :p I'm working on my resume too. :)
JG

Boatmike
08-24-2004, 05:20 PM
JG your right i do feel like Fred Sanford with all of these junk boats i keep buying. :) But i got to tell you man i also feel like a drug attic too! I hear motors and see water and i break out in a cold sweat! :devil: :devil: :devil:

woodeck
08-24-2004, 05:35 PM
So C'mon down, go see Bill, go see Bill go see Bill !!! :jawdrop:

Hud
08-24-2004, 05:58 PM
C'mon!!!!!!!!!! C'mon!!!!!!!!!!

CircleJerk
08-24-2004, 06:30 PM
! Big B. and Little b-son Used Boat Dealers and Shoe Shine Pro :D s

Spotondl
08-24-2004, 07:19 PM
He'll stand on his head, 'till his ears turn red....

GofastRacer
08-24-2004, 07:39 PM
Looks like a nice boat yard to me!.. :D :D

woodeck
08-24-2004, 08:19 PM
Purple and Yellow, All deck very little boat, Bitchen Boat!

V-DRIVES RULE
08-24-2004, 08:36 PM
it would be nice if buying a B-BOAT WAS THAT EASY!!!

BigBoyToys
08-25-2004, 04:29 AM
it would be nice if buying a B-BOAT WAS THAT EASY!!!
It is if you have lotsa Ca$h :supp: ;)
I would also like to point out thet a "Bezer" is an actual boat brand, which is a splash of a Biesemeyer, but not a true Biesemeyer. Seems that there's a common misconception on this forum with folks calling Biesemeyers Bezers. A Biesemeyer is a Biesemeyer, and a Bezer is a Bezer (Which is more narrow than a Biesemeyer I believe)

BILLY.B
08-25-2004, 05:39 AM
"WOW" what a bunch of cool looking boats. I don't know about you guys but CiRcLe JeRk must be blind cause I really doubt you could have a picture full of Laveys and have it look this good :jawdrop: :D . But then again CJ can always dream :sleeping:.

dmontzsta
08-25-2004, 05:50 AM
"WOW" what a bunch of cool looking boats. I don't know about you guys but CiRcLe JeRk must be blind cause I really doubt you could have a picture full of Laveys and have it look this good :jawdrop: :D . But then again CJ can always dream :sleeping:.
hey, thats not nice...easy on the Laveys. :mix:

CircleJerk
08-25-2004, 05:08 PM
You calling them there b boats (two in primer) looking good????? Take the dollar drug store shades off and put the drink down big guy! JG will have some color shots for you to compare the Ls and the bs boats.....lets let the forum decide?! :messedup:

FlatStupid
08-25-2004, 05:18 PM
"WOW" what a bunch of cool looking boats. I don't know about you guys but CiRcLe JeRk must be blind cause I really doubt you could have a picture full of Laveys and have it look this good :jawdrop: :D . But then again CJ can always dream :sleeping:.Dude where's the bubble decks? :frown:

BILLY.B
08-25-2004, 09:44 PM
JG will have some color shots for you to compare the Ls and the bs boats.....lets let the forum decide?! :messedup: I think your the one with the one two many drinks there chief. You really don't want to line up your painted "L" boats with the rumble seats against the painted "B" boats do you???? :boxingguy. Then again I guess we can go with the primered ones against your painted ones just to make it fair :D :D :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
08-25-2004, 10:51 PM
I would also like to point out thet a "Bezer" is an actual boat brand, which is a splash of a Biesemeyer, but not a true Biesemeyer. Seems that there's a common misconception on this forum with folks calling Biesemeyers Bezers. A Biesemeyer is a Biesemeyer, and a Bezer is a Bezer (Which is more narrow than a Biesemeyer I believe)
BBT, your info on this subject is incorrect.
Jerry :idea:

BigBoyToys
08-26-2004, 04:24 AM
BBT, your info on this subject is incorrect.
Jerry :idea:
Probably so, I've been wrong before. ;) :mix: :D

Cowboy Bob
08-26-2004, 08:34 AM
V-Drive,
What part of that was incorrect?
I realize that a Bezer is not a true "Splash" of the Biesemeyer, but a modified version of it with both cosmetic and performance changes (as well as being narrower), but am I missing something else here?
While we are on the subject, who has experience (Billy B?) with both the Biesemeyer and the Bezer?
I have heard that the Bezer is a little bit unforgiving in the turns with an inexperienced Driver. I also have heard that it is a Bullet in a straight line.

dossangers
08-26-2004, 08:54 AM
OK what i understand both were built by julian and both are true BIESEMEYERS the boats have identical bottoms. the only diff. is the rear is narrower only at the back! "the best thing about owning a biesemeyer is owning TWO!!" BIG AND LITTLE K AND SS ca'mon

V-DRIVE VIDEO
08-26-2004, 11:50 AM
OK what i understand both were built by julian and both are true BIESEMEYERS the boats have identical bottoms. the only diff. is the rear is narrower only at the back! "the best thing about owning a biesemeyer is owning TWO!!" BIG AND LITTLE K AND SS ca'mon
Wayne, what about Pro Stock?? :idea: :rollside: Do we need one more?? :mix: :D :D

dossangers
09-02-2004, 03:57 PM
OH SHIT ANOTHER BBBBB-BBBBOOOAAATTTT!!! in town!!!http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/516/167nother_b_boat_004.jpg http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/516/167nother_b_boat_003.jpg http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/516/167nother_b_boat_005.jpg

uclahater
09-02-2004, 04:10 PM
OH SHIT ANOTHER BBBBB-BBBBOOOAAATTTT!!! in town!!!http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/516/167nother_b_boat_004.jpg http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/516/167nother_b_boat_003.jpg http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/516/167nother_b_boat_005.jpg
That boat was really clean, someone gotta steal :cool: :cool:

uclahater
09-02-2004, 04:14 PM
You calling them there b boats (two in primer) looking good????? Take the dollar drug store shades off and put the drink down big guy! JG will have some color shots for you to compare the Ls and the bs boats.....lets let the forum decide?! :messedup:
IM in :cool: Mine is really startin to come around, and when its done we can let the forum decide :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: If I knew how to post a pic of it I would :confused: :confused:

dmontzsta
09-02-2004, 04:21 PM
Some day I will add a B-Boat to my stable. :D to go along with the Lavey and who knows what other cars by then. I need a bigger house, running out of space.

sgdiv7
09-02-2004, 06:05 PM
I hope to see my B boat in that line up soooooooon, what do you think Billy next week? lol

GofastRacer
09-02-2004, 06:21 PM
I hope to see my B boat in that line up soooooooon, what do you think Billy next week? lol
Hey Bill, ain't that yours sitting on the dolly trailer?? :confused:

BILLY.B
09-02-2004, 08:11 PM
I would also like to point out thet a "Bezer" is an actual boat brand, which is a splash of a Biesemeyer, but not a true Biesemeyer. Seems that there's a common misconception on this forum with folks calling Biesemeyers Bezers. A Biesemeyer is a Biesemeyer, and a Bezer is a Bezer (Which is more narrow than a Biesemeyer I believe) You are right on this BBT....BUT what you don't know is why the name Bezer. According to Ray Brown when he bought the molds from Norm Brown ( no relation), Norm wanted to much $$$$ for the name Biesemeyer so Ray just named them Bezer. Now when I had UCLAHATERS boat and the all white Bezer upside down Truitt Beal ( former racer) and I measured both the so called "BIG B BOAT" and the "LITTLE B BOAT" just so we both knew the difference. Truitt said he had never had the opportunity to have both upside down to do this so we took the time and guess what????. At the beam (widest point) the measurement was within a 1/2". Fins were in the same spot along with the strut. The transom was 4" narrower ( 63" to 59"). Decks were the same and same with the cockpit. The "LITTLE B BOAT" just looks alot smaller kinda like a BULLET. Now to answer Cowboy Bob's question the argument will always be there as to which one performs better. When Gordy was driving my "LITTLE B BOAT" we were never beat. Now alot had to with the driver no doubt, but if this hull was a no performer what would that make the "BIG B BOAT". The little one was made to go run against the Jones brothers up in Washington. Julian figured less boat in the water = less drag. As far as being easier to drive they seem to say NO..... The narrower transom they say won't handle the torque as well. I guess i've been lucky but mine seems to handle just fine. Of course it's not on the race course because it's a "LAKE BOAT" trailer queen :D , but I think you can make anything work if your willing to take the time. My GOD they are still running a design that was built in the 70's, what other form of racing is doing that....NONE!!!!

Kindsvater Flat
09-02-2004, 08:18 PM
You type alot chief......

BILLY.B
09-02-2004, 08:26 PM
You type alot chief...... NO!!!! I have a secretary :rollside: :D

BILLY.B
09-02-2004, 08:31 PM
I hope to see my B boat in that line up soooooooon, what do you think Billy next week? lol As soon as Haters and the other little "B" boat are laid out yours will start appearing. I'm trying buddy. Which I had alot more hands on my arms :idea:, or alot more hours in the day :mix: .

uclahater
09-02-2004, 09:56 PM
As soon as Haters and the other little "B" boat are laid out yours will start appearing. .
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

sgdiv7
09-03-2004, 01:30 AM
Billy I have the SS 33 boat at work installing a data loger and im getting a little antsy. I know all about not having enough hands and not enough hours in a day. This is one of the reasons Im putting the data loger in the SS 33 boat, then in my new boat when it gets done.
It Wasn't my intent to put you on the spot and I apologize if I did. It will be nice to see it on the boards when its done.