PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning Jeffy ;)

Charley
08-25-2004, 12:26 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/38Spectre.jpg :devil:

andy01
08-25-2004, 12:28 AM
LOL. That's pretty funny Charlie.
Andy

Charley
08-25-2004, 12:36 AM
Thanks ANDY ... the lil guy wouldn't be cryin about this lil beauty's Ride!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/38Venetian_River_Pics_046.jpg

andy01
08-25-2004, 06:13 AM
Thanks ANDY ... the lil guy wouldn't be cryin about this lil beauty's Ride!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/38Venetian_River_Pics_046.jpg
No but I think I might..........sure hope I'm doing the right the thing. Man that sure was a fun run up to the dam that day.
Andy

THOR
08-25-2004, 06:30 AM
Ahhh, that is funny $hit

FastTimmy
08-25-2004, 06:59 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/38Spectre.jpg :devil:
That is very funny...

BoatFloating
08-25-2004, 07:08 AM
Will the DCB nut swinging commitee come to order, Your President Charley (who doesn't have a boat) will lead us in our pledge.
Place your hand on your wallet and repeat after me......
I'm a DCB owner and I love my boat and if it wasn't for zip ties evenly spaced it would be just another West Coast boat. Dave is our leader and thank God he such the innovator that he is, because with out him there would be no West Coast Custom boats worth a damn and he's got good hair. DCB long live DCB.............

alfonzo
08-25-2004, 07:09 AM
You guy's sure fight alot...when's the makeup sex?

alfonzo
08-25-2004, 07:11 AM
Will the DCB nut swinging commitee come to order, Your President Charley (who doesn't have a boat) will lead us in our pledge.
I'm a DCB owner and I love my boat and if it wasn't for zip ties evenly spaced it would be just another West Coast boat. Dave is our leader and thank God he such the innovator that he is, because with out him there would be no West Coast Custom boats worth a damn and he's got good hair. DCB long live DCB.............
That's good stuff!!LMFAO :cry: :D

Jetdriver
08-25-2004, 07:17 AM
FUNNY SHIT!

Three Days Only
08-25-2004, 08:25 AM
Rocky that was good.
But this is not about Dave, remember Charley is King Shit Talker DCB owner of the century.........
Heres a redo on the pledge, this sounds alittle more up to par!!!
I'm a DCB F-29 owner and I love my boat. I cant get it up on plane for 500 yards due to the high X dimensions, tall gears and huge props. Im set up for the big number and it takes forever to get there. As a DCB Brother I will keep my boat pinned while trying to get on plane, Im going to look stupid, but hell im in a DCB F-29 the ulitmate West Coast Custom with the motors screaming and props blowing out. I praise Charley for his committment and for being our leader, thank God he is a DCB fanatic, because with out him, there would be no one on to protect us from the Evil East Coast Empire. DCB long live DCB...........
Have a good day, Charley Son!!!!!!!!
Love you Long Time
Jeff

alfonzo
08-25-2004, 08:31 AM
Rocky that was good.
But this is not about Dave, remember Charley is King Shit Talker DCB owner of the century.........
I'm a DCB F-29 owner and I love my boat. I cant get it up on plane for 500 yards due to the high X dimensions, tall gears and huge props. Im set up for the big number and it takes forever to get there. As a DCB Brother I will keep my boat pinned while trying to get on plane, Im going to look stupid, but hell im in a DCB F-29 the ulitmate West Coast Custom with the motors screaming and props blowing out. I praise Charley for his committment and for being our leader, thank God he is a DCB fanatic, because with out him, there would be no one on to protect us from the Evil East Coast Empire. DCB long live DCB...........
Love you Long Time
Jeff
Ouch Charlie..Ring..Ring.. :eat:

Charley
08-25-2004, 08:33 AM
hey Rocky is that Aftershock errrrr Water Rod errrr ... well at least I have a company to turn too....
:rollside:

Charley
08-25-2004, 08:39 AM
Rocky that was good.
Love you Long Time
Jeff
Jeffy/When you shit talk get yer fax straight you lameass..... 11 people and 2 full tanks of gas and I still planed no problem and ran 108 mph....Now give me some evidence that pig of yours don't porpoise!...don't yer poor wife and kids get seasick at the lake riding in that thing?? ..... Nut up and buy the proper tool for the Havasu Job (f-29)
Good Morning Mr noseIMPLANTEDinJAYSass

Three Days Only
08-25-2004, 08:57 AM
originally posted by: DCB PRESIDENT CHARLEY 11 people and 2 full tanks of gas and I still planed no problem and ran 108 mph....
You must have had them all standing on the bow!!!!!!!!
Skaters, MTI's, Nor-Techs, Jaguars, Tencara's, Platinums, they all porpise. Real Tunnels Do That, Its the nature of the beast. They Dont Have A Bath Tub center sponson running down the middle on a twin engine cat like your wannabe tunnel hole. Silly west coast boys trying to build a cat, but what there really building is just another tri hull. Weak.
Being president of the DCB Cult, you should have shared your set-up with other cult members, to help correct there set-ups. Im ashamed of your behavior and recommend that the other cult followers vote you out as soon as possiable.

Sandbar Mike
08-25-2004, 09:06 AM
BF, Thats the funniest shit I've read in a while! :crossx: Thanks

Sandbar Mike
08-25-2004, 09:07 AM
hey Rocky is that Aftershock errrrr Water Rod errrr ... well at least I have a company to turn too....
:sqeyes: :supp:
Thats some F^&ked up sh*t, LMFAO :D

TOBTEK
08-25-2004, 09:12 AM
you guys stop, and play nice! .......live is REALLY good if this what you guys have to bitch about. BUT, you cant fight the FACT DCB makes a really clean ride. I probably going to get one of those small used right coast boats, cause these guys out here are smoking crack when making the price sheets.

unleashed
08-25-2004, 09:31 AM
Oh my gosh that was to funny. Go gettum Chaley! :hammer2:
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

Charley
08-25-2004, 09:35 AM
Skaters, MTI's, Nor-Techs, Jaguars, Tencara's, Platinums, they all porpise. Real Tunnels Do That, Its the nature of the beast. They Dont Have A Bath Tub center sponson running down the middle on a twin engine cat like your wannabe tunnel hole. Silly west coast boys trying to build a cat, but what there really building is just another tri hull. Weak.
Being president of the DCB Cult, you should have shared your set-up with other cult members, to help correct there set-ups. Im ashamed of your behavior and recommend that the other cult followers vote you out as soon as possiable.
I boat at the Lake! I don't need to remove my bathtub! That bath tub handles Havasu just fine sweet heart....BTW You disrespecting Bob Teague and his opinion here Jeffy?? Cause we know what he owns don't we??
Or maybe yer just afraid to admit you are using a crescent wrench to do the havasu Job..... I mean a crescent wrench(full tunnel) will do more than one job (lake & ocean) but a mechanic friend once told me.. there is a tool for every job, and a crescent wrench is never it! Nut up and buy 2 boats and get that big ocean liner off the Needles Strip!

Dave C
08-25-2004, 09:42 AM
DCB cult.... now that there is funny I don't care who you are.......
now, back to the in-fighting... ;)

OutCole'd
08-25-2004, 09:42 AM
This is some great material, I'm on my second tub of popcorn....

Charley
08-25-2004, 09:46 AM
Well it's 2 vs 1 but I'm a scrapper.... I may have to layoff... Jeffy may be gettin seriously upset... he just hung up on me
Tissue jeffy? :cry:

Three Days Only
08-25-2004, 09:55 AM
My name is DCB Charley,
Im vertically challenged so I can barely reach the bar to grab my Barcardi.
I ordered a new 29, but I should have gotten a 34
But my lover Dave would have had to raise the seat base up so much more.
I really wanted to stop being fricken hater
So I looked into buying a bitchen ass Skater
I know that Skaters are really fast
But deep down inside I yurn for Daves dick in my ass.
Although I know that East Coast is the best,
I've decided to keep my business out west.
I finally purchased another F-29
But picking the colors was a hell of time.
Instead of using paint like they do on a real boat
I decided to go with some shitty ass gel coat.
I love spending my weekends at the lake
but all I can think about is Daves Protein shake.
I like my boat with the center pod
It makes me think about Daves hot Bod.
One of these days im gonna do whats whats right
Im gonna buy east coast because I have finally seen the light.
Its time to end this poem right now
Fantasy Island's on, Holy Cow!!!!!!!!!!
Have a great day
THE EVIL EAST COAST EMPIRE
CLUB 36 BIATCH

Charley
08-25-2004, 09:55 AM
I'm sorry Jeff... :frown: I feel bad now .... yer really mad now huh

unleashed
08-25-2004, 09:58 AM
Damn Jeff, you are definitly in rare mode. That was a hella funny poem! :rollside:
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

Three Days Only
08-25-2004, 09:59 AM
I'm sorry Jeff... :frown: I feel bad now .... I feel like I brought a gun to a debating competition.....but your so good, I cant top that. Will you ever let me go in that Spectre ever again. It really is cool.
Whatever Charley, appology accepted!!!!!!!
By the way Peter has a bigger dick then Dave, You might like it.

mbrown2
08-25-2004, 10:12 AM
That poem killed my abs Jeff.. :) ....but poems in general are kind of gay :idea: :)

Three Days Only
08-25-2004, 10:43 AM
That poem killed my abs Jeff.. :) ....but poems in general are kind of gay :idea: :)
Gay or not that was good.
Straight from the EAST COAST D-ROW Tribe!!!!!!!!

Charley
08-25-2004, 11:37 AM
I'll be a lil gay then MB hehehe
Yo..its Jeffy here
in the 818
lustin afta brandi
beggin 4 a date
Typin one handed
and postin what I can,
Kari wears the pants but
(snivel)I'm Still the man!
I know my shit
about the fiberglass
Jay's my main MAN
come layin up my ass
take my big boat
and my kiss ass crew
porpoise like a pig
in the great big blue
I talk alotta shit
bout the west coast boys
but my secrets out
bout my half-ass Toy
see my boat?
It's really fast!
even got some Paint
to hide da, stress cracks
Off to da sandbar
I park her on the beach
quick KARI Hide!!!
theres Brandi Leach!
love ya jeffy

OutCole'd
08-25-2004, 11:59 AM
Damn, some good poets here.

BoatFloating
08-25-2004, 02:34 PM
Once again bringing your C game to A game match. You remind me of the Jamaican Bobsled Team, alot of effort and heart but it still sucked. Looks like I hit a nerve :hammerhea
Let's see DCB errrr... Eliminator South you mean. Now I see DCB is selling the 28 V hull to a Extreme Marine in Arizona.. What is Dave running out of zip ties???? West Coast Tooling lays up alot up different boat companies products Like Aftershock, Carrera, WPM Warrior Cat, Placecraft (at one time), Water Rod, Shockwave (at one time) and California Performance and Cole boats at one time. So I have a company to call home and I don't have to lead the DCB cheer and spam club to get a good deal and feel like I'm treated well. We all know Dave is the best guy to deal with... :argue:
Here is my poem.
Friends may come and friends may go, friends may peter out you know but it's better peter out than peter in unlike you may know.

Charley
08-25-2004, 04:26 PM
Once again bringing your C game to A game match. You remind me of the Jamaican Bobsled Team, alot of effort and heart but it still sucked. Looks like I hit a nerve :hammerhea
Let's see DCB errrr... Eliminator South you mean. Now I see DCB is selling the 28 V hull to a Extreme Marine in Arizona.. What is Dave running out of zip ties???? West Coast Tooling lays up alot up different boat companies products Like Aftershock, Carrera, WPM Warrior Cat, Placecraft (at one time), Water Rod, Shockwave (at one time) and California Performance and Cole boats at one time. So I have a company to call home and I don't have to lead the DCB cheer and spam club to get a good deal and feel like I'm treated well. We all know Dave is the best guy to deal with... :argue:
Here is my poem.
Friends may come and friends may go, friends may peter out you know but it's better peter out than peter in unlike you may know.
Whatever you say Rocky :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BoatFloating
08-25-2004, 04:32 PM
Whatever you say Rocky :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Now your starting to sound like my wife :(

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-25-2004, 04:37 PM
hmmmm sounds like Charley is in need of some help from a DCB'er.. :boxingguy :D

BoatFloating
08-25-2004, 04:47 PM
hmmmm sounds like Charley is in need of some help from a DCB'er.. :boxingguy :D
First of all Charley doesn't techically own a DCB does he :messedup: But if you want to help him out then it would be 2 against 2..... :boxingguy :sleeping:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-25-2004, 04:49 PM
I love Charley I'll help him out.. so whats up.. :boxingguy :p :p

BoatFloating
08-25-2004, 05:26 PM
I love Charley I'll help him out.. so whats up.. :boxingguy :p :p
First off do you have a step stool for him???? He getting pretty beat up so I'm backing off..... It's between him and 3DO....

Charley
08-25-2004, 06:45 PM
First off do you have a step stool for him???? He getting pretty beat up so I'm backing off..... It's between him and 3DO....
Whatever you say Rocky
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BoatFloating
08-25-2004, 06:47 PM
Whatever you say Rocky
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I know you are but what Am I :cool: Go get Jeff I'm just watching...

DogHouse
08-25-2004, 06:50 PM
'Scuse me, timeout, I gotta go buy a nice pair of white socks so I can fit in with the west coast crowd.
:D
ps: Good thread, lmao!

Evo22
08-26-2004, 07:58 AM
ok I hav'nt been here for a couple of days when I left you wer'nt allowed to cus and I come back and they allow fist fighting this is pretty funny shit
where's the popcorn? :rollside:
P.S
hey jeff is your boat back????

Roland the Fisherman
08-26-2004, 08:35 AM
Now this is how you do it! We should be embarrassed to call ourselves bench racers after reading this sh-t! These guys go out and lay down 200+big ones (yes jet boaters that is more than you can count) and then just hammer each others rides! :confused: ........ :D RLMAO

Kim Hanson
08-26-2004, 01:01 PM
Skaters, MTI's, Nor-Techs, Jaguars, Tencara's, Platinums, they all porpise. Real Tunnels Do That, Its the nature of the beast. They Dont Have A Bath Tub center sponson running down the middle .
Mine is like that and I don't look like a dolphin running around, she's just gone....( . )( . )........

Kilrtoy
04-25-2007, 10:02 PM
This is too funny and needs to be bumped

BoatFloating
04-26-2007, 08:22 AM
This is too funny and needs to be bumpedYes that was one of the classic C&T border skirmishes.... BLACKSOCKS1 out
Good times....:D

mbrown2
04-26-2007, 10:21 AM
classic stuff...back in the days when a poker run was still a race :)

dragboat
05-04-2007, 06:55 PM
'Scuse me, timeout, I gotta go buy a nice pair of white socks so I can fit in with the west coast crowd.
:D
ps: Good thread, lmao!
:D :D :rolleyes: :eek: