PDA

View Full Version : Her first day of school

racecar.hotshoe
08-25-2004, 06:17 AM
Today is my baby girls first day of school.She is all smiles,Today daddy im a big girl she says,were all dressed up and headed out,I hope the rest of the day goes well for her.

JetBoatRich
08-25-2004, 06:20 AM
Tell her to enjoy and have fun :cool:
Start of a lot of fun for you and mom :p congratulations

PHX ATC
08-25-2004, 06:21 AM
I'm sure it will be a memorable day for her.
Give her some kisses and hugs before she leaves the house. It's all downhill from there.

AzDon
08-25-2004, 07:02 PM
My daughter turned 21 this morning. I feel as if I fell asleep last night, rocking the little one-year-old to sleep and woke up to find her turning 21.
Looking back, the years melted away in the blink of an eye! Enjoy the milestones and take lotsa pictures!

Debbolas
08-25-2004, 07:07 PM
Congrats!!
What a day!!
I cried when my youngest sond started kindergarden. You would think I would be use to it, but I cried with him.
Now my oldest is 17 a senior in High School, my middle is 14 (trying not to be seen, seriously she "blends" in with her friend so as not to be noticed) and my youngest is 13 and hikeing the Sierra's.
Takes lost of pictures, read to her/have her read to you and enjoy every minute..........It goes by soooooooooooooo fast.... :cry:

Ziggy
08-25-2004, 07:20 PM
My daughter turned 21 this morning. I feel as if I fell asleep last night, rocking the little one-year-old to sleep and woke up to find her turning 21.
Looking back, the years melted away in the blink of an eye! Enjoy the milestones and take lotsa pictures!
You know Don, thats probably the nicest thing you've ever said here and I agree 100%, My oldest is 21 and my youngest starts middle school in 5 days. Time flys by so fast.
Savor every moment you can Racecar.Hotshue :D :D

dmontzsta
08-25-2004, 07:24 PM
Mine just started school around one month ago. Yours didnt even cry?

racecar.hotshoe
08-25-2004, 07:34 PM
Mine just started school around one month ago. Yours didnt even cry?
Nope she said it was a blast,cant wait for tomarrow.She is my social butterfly,Iwish I know how to post pics on here I would show her to you.thanks for letting share her happy day with ya.I know its not boat stuff but I do have a boat and she rides on it,Thanks

MsDrmr
08-25-2004, 08:38 PM
well, now that her first day is over, did she have a good day, did she like her teacher? and most importantly, what kind of lucnh box did she get for her first year of school? Each year I got a new lunchbox and that was the highlight of starting school (elementary anyway)