PDA

View Full Version : Pump powdercoating?

Riverready
08-26-2004, 07:21 AM
Looking to get some fresh Powdercoat on my pump. Anybody have some suggestions of some shops in the O.C. No special color just want to get it re-done in white. Thanks for the Help guys.

Cs19
08-26-2004, 08:02 AM
Embee in Santa ana. They do alot of jets and pretty much have it figured out, you may end up with problems if you go elsewhere.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
08-26-2004, 08:07 AM
Embee in Santa ana. They do alot of jets and pretty much have it figured out, you may end up with problems if you go elsewhere.
yup, very true! My frien ha his bowl,droop an diverter powercoated and they screwed up his bowl. It wouldnt even go on. he had to spend $200 to have it machined so it would fit :mad: :mad: if you do get it done, make sure they have done jets before or it will get exspensive really fast!

Riverready
08-26-2004, 10:51 AM
Thanks I'll check them out! Do you have any ideal what it is going to cost me? I'm just getting from the bowl back, the intake is still in good shape (Really I just don't want to remove it). Thats including a deverter.
Thanks again guys!

HBjet
08-26-2004, 12:52 PM
I would say Embee as well. I had mine done at Dana though for the blue color I wanted.
HBjet