PDA

View Full Version : Havasu Barney

summerlove
08-26-2004, 10:21 AM
When does HB get back from vacation? Just curious....

Havasu_Dreamin
08-26-2004, 10:22 AM
I'm not sure but I think it's either January or March.

summerlove
08-26-2004, 10:23 AM
I'm not sure but I think it's either January or March.
I wonder if his golf game has improved?

mirvin
08-26-2004, 10:25 AM
Sounds like someone needs some work done...... :wink: I know the feeling.
mirvin :shift:

WaTchTheGelCoat
08-26-2004, 11:08 AM
I know its probably a sore subject, but what did he do?

OGShocker
08-26-2004, 11:19 AM
:notam: :notam: :notam: I know its probably a sore subject, but what did he do?

Essex502
08-26-2004, 11:26 AM
I heard from someone who seems to know him well that Barney isn't going back into gelcoat work....only did that to lay low. Again, this is second hand info so until someone who personally knows him can confirm this is utter hearsay...

Tom Brown
08-26-2004, 11:31 AM
I heard from someone who seems to know him well that Barney isn't going back into gelcoat work....only did that to lay low.
LMAO! :D
Don't believe everything you hear. :)

hoolign
08-26-2004, 11:41 AM
put the good paint on a v-drive :jawdrop:

lucky
08-26-2004, 12:09 PM
OUT THE FBI'S OK THEN THE CIA GOT INVOLVED - AND IT JUST ESCALADED FROM THERE - DOG CATCHER EVEN GOT PISSED OFF ... :boxingguy

Unforgiven
08-26-2004, 12:11 PM
What I know is when he's out HE"S GOT SOME REDO WORK TO DO ON MY BOAT :cry: :frown:

summerlove
08-26-2004, 12:34 PM
Sounds like someone needs some work done...... :wink: I know the feeling.
mirvin :shift:
That would be correct! Minor touch up and stuff like that! :rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
08-26-2004, 01:23 PM
Too much gell on a V-Drive and it sunk and they blamed him :D Nothing to even talk about anymore :cool: ........( . )( . )........

Kim Hanson
08-26-2004, 01:26 PM
Havasu Barney will be comming back to Havasu and re-opening his gelcoat repair and fiberglass business in the first quarter of 1995. He has written to me and told me so. Jenny is also anxious to get back to Havasu.
You can read his HILARIOUS "Barney Reports" that he writes about his "vacation" on Havasubarney.com
Barney Report #1 June 11, 2004
http://www.havasubarney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2879
Barney Report #2 August 9, 2004
http://www.havasubarney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3235
I have some gel work for him to do when his vacation is over and I know that may others do too. Barney likes gel coat repairs and he is really good at it. However, the big re-gel projects and complete restorations sometimes get him down because of all the time they take. Then he misses weekends being on the lake trying to finish the big projects in the 110+ Havasu heat. Try color sanding a boat in 110+ degree sun day after day... now that's dedication.
Barney is worth the wait... and a great guy.
With the boating season almost over and with his return as previously mentioned... Barney will be the offical "Grand Marshall" and guest of honor at the next Big Block Spank Party 7 ( BBSP VII ) at Speed Alley in Lake Havasu.
Hey Mark, whats up buddy? Long time no hear again, can't wait to party with you 2 again :cool: shit last time, except Barney t-boning me a that cart track. That ****ing hurt bad..........( . )( . ).........

Kim Hanson
08-26-2004, 01:33 PM
Kim,
How the heck are you!!!
Sorry about the boat... look at the bright side it was fresh water and it will give you something to do other than looking at the snow on your boat this winter.
Say hello to Dego Red for me.
That boat will live for my next trial of kiiling it :D this fall...How you doing, got fresh stuff yet with camera in hand ? Its good to hear from you again, I will talk to you about the braided lines when I come down when Barneys party hits the waves again....( . )( . ).........

phebus
08-26-2004, 02:14 PM
1995??????? :confused:

Unforgiven
08-26-2004, 02:31 PM
Kim what the hell you been up too??? Work won't let me get on the Barney site,,something about the nude stuff :rolleyes: for those of you that don't know I'm "BITE ME" on the Havasu Barney site.... Kim was one of our favorites to bag on....What the hell Kim, they bag on you here too!! Hey are you still learning how to drive a flatbottom?? or is your wife still holding your nuts???? :cry: anyway hope all is well....Will there be wedding Bells for Barney and Jen when he gets out??? Stay tune as the HAVASU BARNEY SAGA CONTINUES!! ( chapter II: A little barney in the future????)

summerlove
08-26-2004, 02:45 PM
Thanks for the updates! I enjoyed the Travel Section of the HB site. Sounds like he is enjoying teaching english to Russians! And learning to cook, what a treat that will be for Jen.
It goes like this,
HB: Hi Honey, I've made breakfast for ya!
Jen: Thanks HB. Ummm, this is goo...uh, wait, what's this, a file!
HB: Oh, sorry about that, old habits are hard to break!

Kim Hanson
08-26-2004, 03:47 PM
Kim what the hell you been up too??? Work won't let me get on the Barney site,,something about the nude stuff :rolleyes: for those of you that don't know I'm "BITE ME" on the Havasu Barney site.... Kim was one of our favorites to bag on....What the hell Kim, they bag on you here too!! Hey are you still learning how to drive a flatbottom?? or is your wife still holding your nuts???? :cry: anyway hope all is well....Will there be wedding Bells for Barney and Jen when he gets out??? Stay tune as the HAVASU BARNEY SAGA CONTINUES!! ( chapter II: A little barney in the future????)
I know how to drive that thing, its sinking it that I know best though..30 seconds and gone :eek: They rag on me here cause they love me ! The wife ( Marcy, won't ride with me ) in that V-drive, said I was too crazy for her! She rode with me at 102 in the HST though, funny how it works,not looking at the speedo and looking at a GPS unit is better :D
I don't know about Barney and Jen yet, if they get married..I WILL BE THERE! for ****ing sure!.........( . )( . )....Very cool people!

Kim Hanson
08-26-2004, 03:50 PM
Thanks for the updates! I enjoyed the Travel Section of the HB site. Sounds like he is enjoying teaching english to Russians! And learning to cook, what a treat that will be for Jen.
It goes like this,
HB: Hi Honey, I've made breakfast for ya!
Jen: Thanks HB. Ummm, this is goo...uh, wait, what's this, a file!
HB: Oh, sorry about that, old habits are hard to break!
Don't piss me off now! It will not be nice :yuk: .........( . )( . )........Back the **** up and leave this arena. :cool:

H20 Party Starter
08-26-2004, 04:31 PM
When does HB get back from vacation? Just curious....
Let's just say, It should be a Happy New Year :cool:

slowinhavasu
08-26-2004, 05:47 PM
see here is what happened, he robbed this little old lady, carjacked an old man, got to the launch ramp and jumped in some guys blown v-bottom, headed down river for a Bud Light and got caught in one of those low speed freeway chases with Kim driving the bronco....SO they throw em in the poky....
That's what i was told..... :cool:

Havasu_Dreamin
08-26-2004, 07:17 PM
see here is what happened, he robbed this little old lady, carjacked an old man, got to the launch ramp and jumped in some guys blown v-bottom, headed down river for a Bud Light and got caught in one of those low speed freeway chases with Kim driving the bronco....SO they throw em in the poky....
That's what i was told..... :cool:
I'm with Slowie's version! LMAO

Tom Brown
08-26-2004, 07:30 PM
I heard they locked him up for making trouble in bench racers.