PDA

View Full Version : Az Jeters

USMCpfc04
08-26-2004, 02:34 PM
Any jet boaters in AZ doing anything on labor day weekend? I know a couple of us are going to bartlett for the weekend

Squirtcha?
08-26-2004, 06:00 PM
Yupper, our gang will be headed up to Bartlett Thursday afternoon/evening and staying til Sunday (some won't get there til Friday evening). We're usually at SB Cove (if we can get it).
Three Kachinas, Black n blue, white n blue, orange and yellow all with tunnelrams. Probably a black blown flattie and some others.
Stop in for a beverage, if'n ya see us.
There'll be a biggass american flag a flying too.
Dan aka Squirtcha?

Some Kind Of Monster
08-26-2004, 06:43 PM
Of course I'll be there :) Gotta piece the boat back together this weekend. I'll definately stop in and say hi Dan. We usually stay at the flats but will cruize over.
USMC: The ultimate question! Will the Biez be ready? You know you guys can always call me if you need another couple hands.

Mrs. Serious Issues
08-27-2004, 07:40 AM
Is anybody headed out this weekend????

Some Kind Of Monster
08-27-2004, 09:54 AM
Everyone I know needs to work on their boats this weekend in order to get them out next weekend :cool:

Mrs. Serious Issues
08-27-2004, 09:58 AM
Might head out next weekend too... keep an eye out for a white revenge w/ purple flames - V-drive w/ SS-33 on the side. Would enjoy meeting some people from here!
Everyone I know needs to work on their boats this weekend in order to get them out next weekend :cool:

Keithb87
08-28-2004, 07:15 AM
Thinking Sunday we might get up there for a few hours... SKOM's ride might be ready by then :D