PDA

View Full Version : Great now I really hate the rain....

YeLLowBoaT
04-10-2006, 07:56 AM
My employee just came by and told me that he is taking another job.... :cry: :cry: ( I knew it was coming. I am closing up "shop" as soon as every thing on the books is done. That and he has not been getting alot of hours as of late)
You know how hard it is to find a multy trade skilled person that wants to work....OR for that matter even some 1 that wants to work.

buzzaro
04-10-2006, 12:02 PM
I know what you mean man, Im starting to feel sorry for my boss as well, ive got only about 300hrs to date on account of all the rain. :cry:

Her454
04-10-2006, 12:20 PM
Then both of you will have plenty of time to meet us at Logans on Friday :)
I know, the rain sucks. :rollside:

YeLLowBoaT
04-10-2006, 12:28 PM
since we're not working, you buying ???
j/k I got plenty of cash, untill I go to the machine shop.... I need to get that fiat sold....

Her454
04-10-2006, 12:34 PM
since we're not working, you buying ???
j/k I got plenty of cash, untill I go to the machine shop.... I need to get that fiat sold....
............and you are meeting us at Logans PRIOR to the machine shop, right? LOL..............

YeLLowBoaT
04-10-2006, 12:40 PM
Depend if my valves get here or not... I have only been waiting for them since Nov of last year....

Jordy
04-10-2006, 05:04 PM
OK, I'm a little confused here. You offer up this tidbit:
I am closing up "shop" as soon as every thing on the books is done. That and he has not been getting alot of hours as of late)
So you're closing, he's starving for hours and he's going to be out of a job, yet you post this:
My employee just came by and told me that he is taking another job.... :cry: :cry: ( I knew it was coming.
Why are you crying??? If I knew my days were numbered I'd be looking at other options too. Something about a lack of job security coupled with an overwhelming sense of self-preservation comes to mind here.
You know how hard it is to find a multy trade skilled person that wants to work....OR for that matter even some 1 that wants to work.
Why would they want to when you're closing down shortly anyway??? Perhaps I missed the point here. Yeah, come work for me, but in a month you won't have a job anyway. Hmmm... yeah, good luck with all that. :idea: :notam: :D

YeLLowBoaT
04-10-2006, 05:46 PM
I have about 4 months on the "books" waiting for it to dry up(and for plan review). The only reason he is not getting hours is the weather. Then there is pay I pay 10 -20 a hr more then the "going rate". In construction there is no such thing as job security. If there is no work you won't be working.
he ended up take a $25 a hr pay CUT.
I would have jump all over that :hammer2:

Jordy
04-10-2006, 06:04 PM
I know all about construction and rain, believe that. I was just asking for a little clarification. Guess a $25 an hour cut might not be that big of deal when you're going from getting no hours to actually working though. ;)

Blown 472
04-10-2006, 06:07 PM
And if it dont rain you bitch cuz there is no water??? :rolleyes:

Her454
04-10-2006, 06:12 PM
And if it dont rain you bitch cuz there is no water??? :rolleyes:
Hey, did you and Jordy fall out of bed this morning? Geeeeeeeeeeeez, WE are the ones that should have WINTER PMS, not you two. :rollside:
Oh and BTW, if you can quote where I ever BITCHED about no water I'll wax both your boats for an entire summer, TOPLESS.

Mrs.Racer277
04-10-2006, 06:13 PM
Told you Blown. HAHAHA

Blown 472
04-10-2006, 06:14 PM
Hey, did you and Jordy fall out of bed this morning? Geeeeeeeeeeeez, WE are the ones that should have WINTER PMS, not you two. :rollside:
Winter is over here, 70 and sunny, just in time for the white bass run.

Mrs.Racer277
04-10-2006, 06:15 PM
I hope it rains! :yuk:

Her454
Your lying out your ass Blown, the sun never shines in WisconSIN. ;)

Jordy
Supposed to break 90 here before the weekend. Looks like another tough weekend at the lake. I'm almost dark enough to put on my sombrero and go march in support of the Million Mexicans. :D :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
04-10-2006, 06:17 PM
Supposed to rain here all week :cry: :cry:

Her454
04-10-2006, 06:17 PM
Supposed to break 90 here before the weekend. Looks like another tough weekend at the lake. I'm almost dark enough to put on my sombrero and go march in support of the Million Mexicans. :D :D :D
ROTFLMAO. Don't forget your Tequila. :rollside:

Her454
04-10-2006, 06:19 PM
Supposed to rain here all week :cry: :cry:
Here too, but what else is new. My neighbors boat is floating, and its still on the trailer.......in the pasture.............. :rollside: :rollside:

Blown 472
04-10-2006, 06:20 PM
Your lying out your ass Blown, the sun never shines in WisconSIN. ;)
It was today, and tomorrow just in time for twisters.

Jordy
ROTFLMAO. Don't forget your Tequila. :rollside:
You coming to talk dirty in Spanish??? Don't forget your purdy pink jammies. You know, the ones you had in the Presidential Cabins at Berryessa. ;)

Blown 472
Jordy, always fighting for the lil guy.

YeLLowBoaT
04-10-2006, 06:21 PM
Here too, but what else is new. My neighbors boat is floating, and its still on the trailer.......in the pasture.............. :rollside: :rollside:
lol you have a pic of that?

Her454
04-10-2006, 06:23 PM
You coming to talk dirty in Spanish??? Don't forget your purdy pink jammies. You know, the ones you had in the Presidential Cabins at Berryessa. ;)
LMAO, in light of the situation in our country, I refuse to speak spanish.
Dirty or otherwise. Not even for you. :rollside:

Her454
04-10-2006, 06:24 PM
lol you have a pic of that?
I can get one.......... he's a crotchety old bastard and when the Channel 10 news tried to stop and park on his property to interview him and take a pic I thought he was gonna take a shot at em.
Seriously.

Jordy
04-10-2006, 06:29 PM
LMAO, in light of the situation in our country, I refuse to speak spanish.
Dirty or otherwise. Not even for you. :rollside:
OK, English works for me. How about on a sunny, warm beach in Mexico watching the tide roll in and out. Pink jammies optional. :D

Jbb
04-10-2006, 06:30 PM
I can get one.......... he's a crotchety old bastard and when the Channel 10 news tried to stop and park on his property to interview him and take a pic I thought he was gonna take a shot at em.
Seriously.
Let's go to the videotape! (http://media.skoopy.com/vids/vid_00550.wmv)

Her454
04-10-2006, 06:45 PM
OK, English works for me. How about on a sunny, warm beach in Mexico watching the tide roll in and out. Pink jammies optional. :D
LOL, stop it Im vulnerable right now. Appealing to my beach weakness is just evil. :rollside:
Let's go to the videotape! (http://media.skoopy.com/vids/vid_00550.wmv)
ROTFLMAO! He looks just like that but he doesn't sound like him tho....OMG too funny.