PDA

View Full Version : Usa Womens Soccer

Kilrtoy
08-26-2004, 08:11 PM
They won the gold and DAMN
the women from brazil are dirty than their male counter parts, tripping holding throwing to the ground. DIRTY AZZ PLAYERS :hammer2:

FunOnTheWater
08-26-2004, 08:14 PM
They are awesome, last time for the Fab. 5 :mix:

Some Kind Of Monster
08-26-2004, 08:15 PM
Props to USA Womens soccer! What great role models too! USA mens basketball makes me sick. A bunch or friggin losers. Bring back the original dream team! I bet they can still play better than these guys.

PHX ATC
08-26-2004, 08:49 PM
Watched it mostly beginning to end despite the fact I already knew the results. They rock!
You're right, Brazil is some dirty azz playas.

Kilrtoy
08-26-2004, 08:51 PM
Props to USA Womens soccer! What great role models too! USA mens basketball makes me sick. A bunch or friggin losers. Bring back the original dream team! I bet they can still play better than these guys.
I didnt know we sent a basketball team, I thought we sent a bunch of ONE on ONE players. I thought it was a new sport

INXS
08-26-2004, 10:36 PM
Yet it's not so big in this country, thank God. Yet our Girls always bet them, and our men always loose, thank God. What does that say about the sport! There's only one "Football", it's a real mans sport!

checkster
08-26-2004, 11:22 PM
It's a header and, "GGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (The quote off of the Spanish channel.)