PDA

View Full Version : big problems..big problems..i gotta get snipped

hoolign
08-27-2004, 06:04 AM
does this procedure hurt as much as I think it is gonna :cry: :cry:http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/yikes.gif

Craig
08-27-2004, 06:08 AM
Hmmm, my wife has been pushing for me to do that too. Been asking if it hurts :jawdrop: They won't tie her tubes because she's 34 and never had kids :burningm:

UBFJ #454
08-27-2004, 06:10 AM
Hurt ... Naw ... Just Get PLENTY of Bags of ICE.

hoolign
08-27-2004, 06:13 AM
Hurt ... Naw ... Just Get PLENTY of Bags of ICE.
why do i need all this ice???????? if it doesnt hurt
:eek: :eek:

Coach
08-27-2004, 06:15 AM
I will be heading down that road soon enough. From everyone I know who has had it they said it was not a big deal. A few days with frozen peas on the old privates. My buddy who just had it done was hurting for a week and half. Someone compared it to a chipped tooth when the air hits it, other a bee sting. I figure it is better than the alternative which is another kid.

hoolign
08-27-2004, 06:16 AM
Hmmm, my wife has been pushing for me to do that too. Been asking if it hurts :jawdrop: They won't tie her tubes because she's 34 and never had kids :burningm:
mine has to stop the pill, so im given the "it's easier for you" speal, how the hell could this be easier??

scarabrick2
08-27-2004, 06:17 AM
The only thing that hurt was the needle !!
The DR grabs your nut sack and shoots the numbing agent in that is the part that hurts.
I really don't like the smell of burning flesh so I asked for a wet wash cloth to cover my nose/mouth. (refered to me by my BRO)
Went home and packed my sack with frozen pees and did nothing the rest of the day. For me, i had to go to work the next day.
Just remember to keep the sack packed for a long time. They will be black and blue for a week but make sure you get your stuff checked when they tell you
Rick

MagicMtnDan
08-27-2004, 06:18 AM
Maybe you could opt for the alternate procedure - the "Kick RD in the Junk Method?" :sqeyes:

hoolign
08-27-2004, 06:19 AM
Someone compared it to a chipped tooth when the air hits it, other a bee sting
ohhh that's not helpin here...not one bit :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:

hoolign
08-27-2004, 06:20 AM
Maybe you could opt for the alternate procedure - the "Kick RD in the Junk Method?" :sqeyes:
I'm opting for the no more nookie metheod...this is gonna suck no matter what!!!!!!!!!

PHX ATC
08-27-2004, 06:21 AM
A bag of frozen peas is the bomb. Don't let the kids jump on your lap. Keep the fellas all tightly together and snuggled up close with some good fitting briefs of your own color choice. No boxers, cause the flopping will kill you.
About 3 days of dull pain, like somebody smacked you in the crotch (which is what happened), then it eases up for 2 days of just being careful about walking fast, bumping the boys, then you are good to go.
It's worth it. The best thing about the whole deal is taking care of business afterward...doc says the more you pop off, the quicker the little spermies will get out of all their hiding spots! :eek:
Oh yeah, 2 samples for sperm count...the priceless look on the 16 year old summertime hire lab tech's face (girl) when I drop off my sample.
"Oh, I see you have a stool sample, put it here."
"Uh, no, no stool sample here." Big grin on my face.
"Eeeeew, it's one of those " She drops the cup on the desk and runs away.
You can't get that entertainment anywhere else. :wink:

new F29
08-27-2004, 06:23 AM
Had mine done , 8:58 am walk in for 9am appt. on the table 9:05, keep the sack shaved for obvious reasons so saved some time. quick shot ,1/4 inch slit, small hooklike thing, tubes out, snip, burt those boys so not to grow back together. no stitches, out the door at 9:20. No pain at all.sat on/off of frozen bag of pees all weekend ,played it up to the wife ,took good care of me, bring me beers, cook me this. etc. worst part is that bastard Dr. would not give me Vicodin. Didn't need it, just like the shit. :supp:

scarabrick2
08-27-2004, 06:25 AM
I forgot to say the two sizes to small briefs
this sucks but you got to keep them tight
Shave the boys the night befoe

hoolign
08-27-2004, 06:27 AM
ok..so say i get the boys choked off....can they reverse this??

franky
08-27-2004, 06:28 AM
yeah, the pin prick (so to speak) in the sack, the tugging feeling inside, smoke rising from your crotch, then the 2-3 days of feeling like you got kicked in the junk by some big harley boot.
Actually the pre "D-Day" anticipation is really the worst part, the procedure isn't so bad. (Plus having some dude fondle your package for about half an hour)..
Then bringing in the sample and having some nurse know that you do jerk off. What killed me is when she through it back, swished it around in her mouth and then said "alls good".. pretty humiliating.

Keithb87
08-27-2004, 06:29 AM
I remember my Dad sitting on the rocking chair with a bag of ice on his crotch moaning and groaning.. :2purples:
Not sure If I want to get that done or not... But that was back in the mid 70's .... Sure they have made major advancments since then. :)

scarabrick2
08-27-2004, 06:30 AM
I had a few friends get the revereal done and it works

hoolign
08-27-2004, 06:31 AM
if i gotta get my junk all hacked up..the little woman can spit the sample into the cup :D :D and I'll be tellin her i need 22 samples per week for a month :idea:

Dr. Eagle
08-27-2004, 06:33 AM
One of my project managers just had it done last Friday. He stayed down all weekend and iced and was back to work Monday. Seemed to have just a little discomfort on Wednesday... otherwise no big deal. I personally could not ever seem to get myself to go do that, I just have a hard time picturing knives near that part of my bod... :rollside:

v-drive
08-27-2004, 06:34 AM
Never fear men. The company I work for is developing a method to tie the little womans tubes(in the doctors office) as we speak. First prototypes are done and we are in the testing stages now.For now if you do as the doctor says you should have no problems, If you do most likely you haven't followed his instructions. :) v-drive

hoolign
08-27-2004, 06:34 AM
i'm gonna put my balls on e-bay :idea:

hoolign
08-27-2004, 06:36 AM
Never fear men. The company I work for is developing a method to tie the little womans tubes(in the doctors office) as we speak. First prototypes are done and we are in the testing stages now.For now if you do as the doctor says you should have no problems, If you do most likely you haven't followed his instructions. :) v-drive
she's on the bus right now
:D :D

stoker
08-27-2004, 07:09 AM
I had it done 8 years ago, it wasn't that bad. The nurse asked if I would like some valuum (sp?) to calm me down before the operation. I said "definetly, give me anything you can to get me through this". She then popped into the little procedure room with a huge needle, I said no needles, I cant stand needles, give me the pills instead! She said no pills, they take too long to take affect, it is the needle or nothing! I finally agreed to the shot and am I glad I did. That was the best buzz I have ever had! I was rapping with the doctor while he was doing his thing as if we were just two friends having a couple of cold ones at the local sports bar.
After he was all done and I was getting dressed he asked me if there was anything else I needed..... without any hesitation I asked him if I could get another shot of the valuum for the road. After he stopped laughing he said "no way I had too much as it was and to go home and ice my balls".
I am thinking of getting snipped again just for the valuum :D

Tom Brown
08-27-2004, 07:15 AM
i'm gonna put my balls on e-bay :idea:
It's too bad you already auctioned off your dink. They would have made a nice set.

Dr. Eagle
08-27-2004, 07:15 AM
I had it done 8 years ago, it wasn't that bad. The nurse asked if I would like some valuum (sp?) to calm me down before the operation. I said "definetly, give me anything you can to get me through this". She then popped into the little procedure room with a huge needle, I said no needles, I cant stand needles, give me the pills instead! She said no pills, they take too long to take affect, it is the needle or nothing! I finally agreed to the shot and am I glad I did. That was the best buzz I have ever had! I was rapping with the doctor while he was doing his thing as if we were just two friends having a couple of cold ones at the local sports bar.
After he was all done and I was getting dressed he asked me if there was anything else I needed..... without any hesitation I asked him if I could get another shot of the valuum for the road. After he stopped laughing he said "no way I had too much as it was and to go home and ice my balls".
I am thinking of getting snipped again just for the valuum :D
A friend of mine had it done and said the same thing. The Dr. noticed he was very nervous, so the Dr. asked him if he needed anything to help him relax. He then filled him up with Valium and he said it was one of the better experiences in his life. Problem came in when he didn't lay down when he got home and ice. His balls swelled up like lemmons the next day......

hoolign
08-27-2004, 07:28 AM
It's too bad you already auctioned off your dink. They would have made a nice set.
I hope your enjoying it! you should have just bid along with everyone else..going right to the reserve is not the way to save money Tom!
:eek:

Beautiful Noise
08-27-2004, 07:30 AM
The only thing that hurts is the Shot to Numb the Area,Seems as if the Doctor only wants to give One shot so He pushes the Needle into One Nut then Clear into the other One :cry: OR you could always ask for the Old Fashion method :hammer2: ................BUT seriously I had mine done 18 years ago and it was only alittle discomfort after just remember to Ice alot when you get Home :) :)

hoolign
08-27-2004, 07:31 AM
The only thing that hurts is the Shot to Numb the Area,Seems as if the Doctor only wants to give One shot so He pushes the Needle into One Nut then Clear into the other One :cry: OR you could always ask for the Old Fashion method :hammer2: ................BUT seriously I had mine done 18 years ago and it was not that much Pain just remember to Ice alot when you get Home :) :)
he puts into the nut???????????? :( :sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes:http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/yikes.gif

Beautiful Noise
08-27-2004, 07:33 AM
he puts into the nut???????????? :( :sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes:
That was a Joke.................LOL :D It was a Breeze :D

hoolign
08-27-2004, 07:34 AM
That was a Joke.................LOL :D
:2purples: :2purples: :2purples:
jesus h christ man!!!!!!!!! :jawdrop:

Beautiful Noise
08-27-2004, 07:36 AM
:2purples: :2purples: :2purples:
jesus h christ man!!!!!!!!! :jawdrop:
I had to tell you the same thing all the guys told me at work just before I had mine Done BUT they didnt tell me it was a joke before I did it :squiggle: When the doctor went to give the shot I ws ready for it :supp:

hoolign
08-27-2004, 07:37 AM
my balls saw that and crawled up into my guts :D

Beautiful Noise
08-27-2004, 07:40 AM
my balls saw that and crawled up into my guts :D
LMAO..............It was all over in about 30 Minutes nothing to it,I just spent a relaxing weekend on the couch with Ice and went to work on Monday :D

hoolign
08-27-2004, 07:43 AM
LMAO..............It was all over in about 30 Minutes nothing to it,I just spent a relaxing weekend on the couch with Ice and went to work on Monday :D
check your rep ya bastard
:D

jetboater5
08-27-2004, 07:46 AM
The procedure is no big deal. just a little tug when they pull it tight. Other than that the biggest thing is to make sure you use the frozen pea's for the first day. after that just take it very easy. I understand if you get to active to quick the swelling up part is the painfull part. I had i done 4 yrs ago and thought it was no big deal. Good Luck

MRS. MAINEVENT
08-27-2004, 07:58 AM
Sorry but I didn't read the whole thread, but wanted to throw in there that my guy had it done after we had our triplets first off b/c he just doesn't want anymore kids, and b/c they mentioned that we could have more multiples again...needless to say that wasn't going to happen!
If you ask him...he will tell you that it was no big deal and that the thought of it was worse than it actually was. He just spent the weekend on the lazy boy and iced it a little and relaxed. Had it done on friday afternoon and was back to work on monday morning, his boss also had one so being nice he put him on light duty, but he was fine and now we have no worries...which is sooooo much fun ;)
Later if things changed it can be reversed.
Insurance covered it, which was even better!

hoolign
08-27-2004, 08:03 AM
is there any way the doc could mess up? and wreck somthing? :jawdrop:

hoolign
08-27-2004, 08:10 AM
oh you can bet I wont be feelin this!!
the gettin em fondled by a dude isnt sitting well with me either :burningm:

Flyinbowtie
08-27-2004, 08:11 AM
Had mine done sixteen years ago.
One of the smartest moves I ever made.
Alot of your recovery depends on the work of the doc. Ask around in your area and find one who has a good reputation. Using a discount or no-rep vascular surgeon isn't wise. :D Do exactly what they tell you to do as far as recovery time, etc. Lotsa frozen peas, lotsa R&R on the sofa. If you push it too quickly, you will wish you hadn't.
The other guys are right, the only thing you will really "feel" is the intial painkiller injection into your sack, and it wasn't that bad in my case.
It is definitley worth it.

NorCalCat
08-27-2004, 08:13 AM
does this procedure hurt as much as I think it is gonna :cry: :cry:http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/yikes.gif
It's not so bad. The most uncomfortable part is when the Doc puts the vice on your bean-bag and clamps down. REMEMBER one thing, listen to the Doc about the rest. I didn't and I swelled up like softballs, and it felt like Tyson kicked me square in the junk! :mad: (no kidding) Over all, really not that bad, considering what she has gone through.

hoolign
08-27-2004, 08:13 AM
the only thing you will really "feel" is the intial painkiller injection into your sack,
this is the part i'm having problems with :mad: :supp:

Flyinbowtie
08-27-2004, 08:15 AM
I felt it as a slight pinching feeling, nothing more.
It is easy for us who have already had it done to tell you what it was like, but we all went in with the same, "Oh, sh it" feeling you are expressing.
It'll be okay....

hoolign
08-27-2004, 08:18 AM
I felt it as a slight pinching feeling, nothing more.
It is easy for us who have already had it done to tell you what it was like, but we all went in with the same, "Oh, sh it" feeling you are expressing.
It'll be okay....
I passed the "oh shit" part a while ago
I'm in "jesus h christ" mode now
:2purples:

hoolign
08-27-2004, 08:56 AM
well... now that I'm completely freaked..I gotta go to work... :jawdrop: 5 hours of drivin thinkin about getting stung in the nuts :burningm:

eliminatedsprinter
08-27-2004, 09:05 AM
I've had several Pts and a few friends who have had it done. The results (re pain) were mixed. Some say it's no big deal and others have said it hurts like h:devil: . I guess it depends on the individual and his MD. Remember, they don't all earn all As in med school.... :notam:

Screaming Pete
08-27-2004, 09:07 AM
Find a Dr. with small hands!!! The dr. droped the blade on my unit when he was working and cut me it was a small cut till the wind blew just right :wink: and have the gin and tonic ready put your feet up and order a new boat :D

Unforgiven
08-27-2004, 09:08 AM
:D Lets see now, girlfriend shaves me, she gets excited, I get blowjob, go to doctors meet nurse ( good looking) I get excited, she see's I'm excited puts cold hands On my nuts, not so excited anymore, nurse helps calm me down, really not excited anymore but i'm "feeling" good... doctor cums in gives me a shot , a little tug here and a little tug there; next thing I know I'm walking out, tell good looking nurse "thanks, meet ya later for drinks" go home to have frozen bag of peas packed around the boys... friends come over to give you sympathy, kids come home to wanting to see stitches :confused: (another reason for procedure) Girlfriend says all will be "OK".......Ist day ok, 2nd day swelling :confused: 3rd day things are looking and are "working" better...ask girlfriend if she wants sample taste test :hammer2: ( I did this for her?) 2 samples to the doctor that you have to "work out" and your good to go, no more worries yet about having any more tax deductions.(KIDS)..best part...Don't have to worry about the "other" girlfriends :D ( remember the nurse with cold hands) so there are some good points about it... :cool: :cool:

OutCole'd
08-27-2004, 09:13 AM
My worst part was the A/C was on freezing that day shrinking the whole package to nothing. Shoulda seen the nurses laughing.
And frozen corn will be your best friend.

summerlove
08-27-2004, 09:57 AM
That was a Joke.................LOL It was a Breeze
I had it done last year. I think the guuys that have had it done and say "No big deal" are full of it! Either I'm a sissy or their lying! It hurt like a mutha. The initial shot in EACH NUT hurt like nothing I've ever felt. Then, he cuts you open and he inserts this crotchet hook into your scrotum and starts digging for frigging china! When he finally hits pay dirt, he yanks the little hoses out and into the open! :burningm: , and while I didn't actually feel the snip-snip, I can assure you everything up to that point was painful. Next, he stiches you up, you put on briefs 3 sizes too small (good choice though) and sends youu away with a little cup and a warning to not do anything for a couple of weeks.
Get home, put the frozen peas, ice and watch tv all weekend, telling the kids I don't feel well.... :supp:
Fast forward two weeks, ok I say, let's go! So we start in and man, it hurt bad when the little dead guys were let out of their room! Each little one felt like it was a rock exiting! :jawdrop:
Ok, so it's a few weeks later, and I'm beginning to feel ok, and not taking the elevator at work and returning to normal. Still have the incision that's not completely healed. We head off to Havasu for spring break and throught the day on the lake, my scrorum is really itching me. (Sorry, but I have to tell this part!) Anyway, I get back to the house and check the boys out and my sack is HUGE! It also itches at the incision. So I scratch it gently and all this puss comes gushing out and it wont stop for about 20 minutes! :jawdrop: So, I call my doctor and his service pages hima nd he calls me back. He thinks one of the stiches has caused an internal infection. He says to be careful and come see him when I get back.
So, we head back home the next day cutting our trip short and I go see the good Dr. He checks me out :idea: , and says we have to open you up again :jawdrop: , and then he says to lie down. I oblige and then he CUTS ME OPEN WITHOUT ANY PAIN KILLERS :jawdrop: I screamed like a sissy! :D .
So, yea, it's no big deal. Doesn't hurt one little bit! Tell us how it goes... ;)

Craig
08-27-2004, 10:43 AM
mine has to stop the pill, so im given the "it's easier for you" speal, how the hell could this be easier??
That's the EXACT same situation here :D Bags of ice or frozen peas don't sound good :jawdrop:

summerlove
08-27-2004, 10:54 AM
That's the EXACT same situation here :D Bags of ice or frozen peas don't sound good :jawdrop:
READ MY POST FROM ABOVE.... :squiggle: :notam:

Craig
08-27-2004, 10:54 AM
OK hoolign, just read all the posts.......you go first and let me know who was right :eek:

Craig
08-27-2004, 10:55 AM
READ MY POST FROM ABOVE.... :squiggle: :notam:
YEAH, JUST DID :cry:

MAINEVENT
08-27-2004, 11:07 AM
Nope the whole procedure was pretty good :D The thing that was more of uncomfortable feeling was when he hit one of the layers it felt like i had 100 tons of pressure to my gut but other than that it was not that scary you do take for granted how fast you can move and how much you really use you muscles around that area for 3 days or so... My doc gave me this pill, 15min later i felt like i drank a twelve pack really fast :D If you live near ventura area my doc's name is Dr. Himsl (great doc came highly recomended to me from several peeps) he is in westlake village....I would recommend doing it on a friday and chill'n all weekend with some ice :D
Good Luck You will be happy you did it I am and I am 22 :D No worries anymore :D

summerlove
08-27-2004, 11:39 AM
My doc gave me this pill, 15min later i felt like i drank a twelve pack really fast :D
no happy pills for me.... :mad:

MAINEVENT
08-27-2004, 11:58 AM
no happy pills for me.... :mad:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :2purples: I am sorry to hear that i couldn't have done it without it :D

hoolign
08-27-2004, 07:52 PM
well, i'm not sure if this thread helped me ..or completely wrecked me :p one post makes me relax abit about this procedure..next one i'm holdin my junk like theres a swarm of snapping turtles looking for nutsack stew :squiggle:
I'm gonna have to go in in a month and face the music, balls to the wall..so to speak..now i get to have nightmares about my junk getttin all mangled up kruger style :sqeyes: :sqeyes:

moneypit
08-27-2004, 07:56 PM
Had mine done 4 weeks ago. All I can say is get the Vas-clip procedure. NO PAIN at all. NO SWELLING. NO WELDING. The first time the pump was turned back on, there was no pain.

Kachina26
08-27-2004, 08:12 PM
is there any way the doc could mess up? and wreck somthing? :jawdrop:
Yes he can, my wife worked with a Doc who accidentally cut a major vein. The guy came back a little too late and was left impotent. Your best bet is to have a urologist do this and not just the family practice doc. Just like you and me make mistakes on the job, so do doctors. I'm glad the wife got her tubes tied. I'm still up and running with all my parts. Any shots or meds you can get like Valium take em. I got demerol sp with my hernia surgery and it was the BOMB .
Good luck and think happy thoughts. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cool:

Debbolas
08-27-2004, 08:14 PM
Excellent Question!!!
:jawdrop:

Dr. Eagle
08-27-2004, 08:19 PM
Excellent Question!!!
:jawdrop:
Because if you don't Ice... It will hurt like a MUTHUH........ :hammerhea

lewiville
08-27-2004, 08:47 PM
its not that bad.
my advise.
1. on the way in, buy a case of beer, the good stuff.
2. bring the most current boat trader, YOU'LL NEED SOMTHING TO DO WHILE YOUR IN THE STIRUP'S
3. have ice waiting for you at home
4. WHAT EVER YOU DO, DO NOT TELL YOUR WIFE " NOW I KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO GIVE BIRTH"

bilgewiper
08-27-2004, 09:15 PM
Just make sure the weather is warm when you get it done. It was 28 degrees the night before I met the situation. I was the first appt. of the morning and I think somebody forgot to leave the office heat on. I was freezing, scared, and shrunk beyond the New Year's Polar swim contest. I swear the plumbing (Vasdferns?) the Dr. had to pull out and coterize were hooked to my tonsils. He said I had short tubes...............Duh, did he have to say it out loud?

Debbolas
08-27-2004, 09:21 PM
ya know, I haven't had one of these, (duh)and I haven't had a boob job,(duh) but I can't help but think, how painfull the boob jobs must be!
Ouch!!
I had my tubes tied, No big deal, really!!
:cool:

Dr. Eagle
08-27-2004, 09:22 PM
He said I had short tubes...............Duh, did he have to say it out loud?
Now, truthfully........ was that the first time your "tubes" had been called short?... J/K... :D

bilgewiper
08-27-2004, 09:36 PM
Now, truthfully........ was that the first time your "tubes" had been called short?... J/K... :D
I thought I was just cold at the time.....That's my story and I'm sticking too it! Ha ha!

OutCole'd
08-27-2004, 09:39 PM
Just make sure the heater is turned on in the surgery room.

JetBoatRich
08-28-2004, 05:59 AM
Be a man and get down there :supp: :D :D

desertrat
08-28-2004, 11:57 AM
I had it done several years ago so I really don't know if they have improved how they do it but WOW it hurt.. The doc said you will feel a little pick.. I don't know what he considered a little pick but I would hate to feel a big pick!! Wait it gets better.. So after awaiting for 5 minutes he walks in with his young assitant and starts.. He starts his cut and I jump!! sorry not numb enough lets shoot alittle more numbing agent.. remember its only a little pick Ouch!!! again... await another 5mins. and he starts again.. gets inside and starts tugging me around.. I asked if he was pulling my insides out.. :mix: He laugh..
Next I look down and see smoke?? hey doc whats the smoke? you.. get I'm thinking the smell of burning flesh never smelled so bad... If you all think this one side was bad try going through the same on the other side!!!! and to complete this whole experence the music he had playing in the office.. yep you guessed its the musical part of the sinking of the Titanic... really no kidding
Just my 2 cents and spilling my life out to you all... Just remember it HURTS!! no kidding... In the end just do it and add your story so we can all laugh!! good luck
The Desert Rat

vdrivenman
08-28-2004, 01:09 PM
had mine done 25yrs. ago.it was not a bad experience. went to a specialist .took a total of about 15 minutes once in the room.
did as i was told. went home ,stayed off my feet, iced it, and wore that special jock strap for several days. went back to work after the weekend off with no problems.
i think the keys are using a urologist and following docotrs orders after the procedure !

edge99
08-28-2004, 01:46 PM
My first wife had me fixed when I was 22. Now I 'm 35 and my second wife and I decided to have a baby.
I had mine reversed 3 weeks ago and I still hurt. They cut my sack from top to bottom on both sides, and took everything out to hook it back up.
100 times worse pain than having the vasectomy.

dego red
08-28-2004, 02:10 PM
Had mine done 11 years ago....it was'nt as bad as some jokesters make it out to be. For me the worst was when the doc cauterized the tube, I felt the shock of the electricity, and the second worst was that the doctor looked like Jack Elam, the proctologist from Canonball Run....... :eek: :eek: :2purples: red

dc96819
08-28-2004, 10:23 PM
Keep the swelling down,youll be walking funny for a while :hammer2:

seho
08-28-2004, 10:33 PM
No big deal...altho the meds they gave me had me asking everyone I saw on the way out if they 'wanted to see my scar?' I was sorta out of it I guess. A little uncomfortable for a few days. Must have worked...I haven't had the urge to dig and get out under the fence since then.

Family4Day
08-28-2004, 11:06 PM
I had mine done and worst part of the procedure is the nurse "preparing you". Taping your junk to your stomach and shaving the boys. Procedure wasn't bad-the frozen pees are the way to go-they fit around you. When the Dr. says take it easy for 5 days-take it easy! I went back to work one shift early, had a fire and busted two of the four stiches. The pain was going to a hospital that I go to for work and have the stiches put back in. Somehow the idea of letting someone inject the boys more than once.... just hurts thinking about it.

Flying Tiger
08-28-2004, 11:58 PM
I ran a thread on this subject a while back,, and no one, even those who had one, seem to know much about it.
It's not the super giant scapel, square needle in the left nut, bullshit these hard ons want you to believe.
Its a no stitch, band aid office proceedure than is really no BFD.
I'm going in monday for my first appointment for one.
It's the way to go.
Condoms suck, girls hate the pill, they abso****inlutely hate the pill, a few minutes and you're done.
Vaginas are like busses,, another one each 10 minutes- Tom Leykis

NashvilleBound
08-29-2004, 04:15 AM
Heres the picture......... Nurse walks in. When God said let there be light, she was flipping the switch, (she old!) she shaves me and is going to tape Big Jim who is like a scared turtle going into his shell at this point to my stomach. Uh, ya. Doc comes in and shoots me with numbing stuff...10 minutes alter comes back to cut and I'm not even close to numb...ouch. That first cut hurt. Finally get numb and he gets inside, pulls out a piece of me about 4-5 inches long and cuts it. It felt like my eyes were sinking farther and farther into my head as he pulled. When he cut it, it was like a cable being snapped back in my head. He cuts the line, ties it into a knot, and burns the end(smells like chicken :sqeyes: ) puts them back in, reaches ALL the way through the "Twins" to get to the other side and repeats. Big Jim and the Twins were sore for a few days but its really no sweat. :messedup:

JetBoatRich
08-29-2004, 04:58 AM
My neighbor across the street had it done three times :hammerhea military guy.
First time by a navy doctor, baby a year later :eek: then by a army doctor, another baby :2purples: :2purples:
Just had it done again, at the local doctor :eek: :eek:
He has three wonderful kids

NashvilleBound
08-29-2004, 05:27 AM
Now THATS funny...kinda. My wife always sees those signs .. Vacectomy reversal... she always says "wouldn't it be nice to have more kids?" I'm like, let me think about it a minute ( responding immediately) NO! Sheesh, the boys have been through enough trama.

dexman38
08-29-2004, 10:09 AM
no big deal. let the little women know you are doing it for her. so when you tap that ass you dont want to here no excuse. only reply that you want to hear is give it to me.

Mike J.
08-29-2004, 11:37 AM
Had mine snipped over 20years ago now and I still remember
that it felt like the cord ran from my Big toe to my lower
eye lid.
The doc cut the sack and pulled a foot or so out tied it in
a knot and then snipped the loop.
He then let go like you would a rubber band.
He was only half done.
Im told its a lot easier now.?????
Good Luck
Mike J.

hoolign
08-29-2004, 07:52 PM
ya know, I haven't had one of these, (duh)and I haven't had a boob job,(duh) but I can't help but think, how painfull the boob jobs must be!
Ouch!!
I had my tubes tied, No big deal, really!!
:cool:
I'm thinkin here...if you were to kick me in the nutz..at the same time I punched you in the titty, by the time you cleaned up the glue from the paiste smudge, all that youd here in my world is"dearly departed...we are gathered here today to say good bye to hooligns nuts"
I dont think there is a measurable amount of pain compared to what you can expierience with a good ol whack to the boyz!
I would just as soon try to insert a greyhound bus in my ass as have someone with a knife near the lads...
unfortunatley....if I don't do this mutilation i will be pulling myself through..(if ya know what I mean)..for a very long time!
:cry: :cry: :cry:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-29-2004, 07:53 PM
have you had it done yet? ;)

JetBoatRich
08-29-2004, 07:58 PM
no big deal. let the little women know you are doing it for her. so when you tap that ass you dont want to here no excuse. only reply that you want to hear is give it to me.
LOL :eek: :cool:

hoolign
08-29-2004, 07:59 PM
no......I get a whole month and a half to dream and squirm about this :yuk: :cry:

JetBoatRich
08-29-2004, 08:03 PM
no......I get a whole month and a half to dream and squirm about this :yuk: :cry:
don't work your self up over it :hammer2: most people have no problems :eek: with the procedure

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-29-2004, 08:04 PM
sweetie.. to tell you the truth.. it is not that bad.. Jamie had it done.. I'm not going to lie to you.. it does hurt after the pain killers subside.. but as long as you ice it .. you'll be fine.. Jamie went the same day and bought a jet ski.. so he was walking around without the ice for a while.. ;)
I'll tell you this.. it's easier then having a baby.. your lucky.. :D

hoolign
08-29-2004, 08:07 PM
don't work your self up over it :hammer2: most people have no problems :eek: with the procedure
to late!!!

Mandelon
08-29-2004, 08:26 PM
My neighbor across the street had it done three times :hammerhea military guy.
First time by a navy doctor, baby a year later :eek: then by a army doctor, another baby :2purples: :2purples:
Just had it done again, at the local doctor :eek: :eek:
He has three wonderful kids
One is black, one is asian and one is Mexican....LOL :220v: :220v:

gigamurph
08-29-2004, 11:22 PM
I'm not gonna tell ya not to sweat it hoolign; because anytime somebody gets near your nuts with a sharp object and you can't run away, ya better be sweatin' buckets! Had it done a few years back and they tell me that I could go back to work the next day. Yeah, right! My nuts were swollen for at least 10 days and I had mild discomfort for three weeks. But it was worth it! Sex hasn't been this good since prom! Chin up, slip some OZZY in the player, and milk it baby! :rollside:

91nordic29
08-30-2004, 10:03 AM
supposedly, this new "no - scalpel" surgery is the way to go. as us gals get a little older, the surgery is harder on us and the pill (because of breast cancer, stroke, etc...) becomes more dangerous. we have to go through so much crap already, so this is your opportunity to be the heroes ;)
no scalpel surgery (http://www.duj.com/vasectomy.html)