PDA

View Full Version : Berryessa or the Delta

NorCalCat
08-27-2004, 08:51 AM
Any of you going to be on the Delta or at Lake Berryessa this weekend? If so where?

acatitude
08-27-2004, 04:45 PM
not this weekend nor cal. taking motor out of howard for refresh. hoping to be ready for berryessa on the 17th

stoker2001
08-27-2004, 08:03 PM
will be bombin around village west,lost isle,and deep channel goin towards tower park on sun.look for two small 18' tunnels with hi strung whackers and 35'formula fas tech.if the wind blows we will let the formula lead :rollside:

Robbie Racer
08-28-2004, 05:33 AM
Not this weekend for us either. We will be at Lake Oroville this weekend. But we will be at Berryessa next weekend for the labor day holiday. :cool:

stoker2001
08-29-2004, 06:58 AM
norcalcat,still going, but,with only one whacker white/purple tunnel stv euro and neil and allison with there new 35'formula fastech.should be good with boardstock going on.i will look for you

mike37
08-29-2004, 08:25 AM
Not this weekend for us either. We will be at Lake Oroville this weekend. But we will be at Berryessa next weekend for the labor day holiday. :cool:
hey keith were is the place to stay at Berryessa
is there places on the water
is it crazy like nice on Labor day we wont to go boaty but naci is to low and to crowded right now

Robbie Racer
08-29-2004, 08:08 PM
Hey Mike, I don't think you will be able to find a place to stay at Berryessa for the labor day weekend. I'm sharing a spot at Steele Park with my buddy Al that has the SS-24 that I told you about. He booked that spot months ago. It wouldn't hurt to call around though in case someone cancels their reservation. Several of us are going back up the weekend of 9/18 and will be staying at Steele Park again. You would probably have a better chance of reserving a RV spot or a motel room that weekend. (They don't take tent reservations at Steele Park). Let me know if you want to try and hook up.