PDA

View Full Version : For those NOT goin anywhere for Labor day.....

Danhercules
08-27-2004, 03:01 PM
Who;s gonna make it to the Orange street fair???
Good times, good food and cold beer, and people watching, is there anything better when not at the river?

dmontzsta
08-27-2004, 03:09 PM
Good times, good food and cold beer, and people watching, is there anything better when not at the river?
The other thing better than the river is Elsinore. You should join all of the "cool" people out there. :D

Danhercules
08-27-2004, 03:32 PM
I have seen you out there a few times, just did not know who you were yet. I am not goin there on Labor day, way to crowed, if I wanted to boat crowded, I would go to Havazoo.

dmontzsta
08-27-2004, 04:42 PM
I have seen you out there a few times, just did not know who you were yet. I am not goin there on Labor day, way to crowed, if I wanted to boat crowded, I would go to Havazoo.
Actually it is not too bad, you would think it would be. I have been there on several holidays and it is pretty dead, especially compared to a weekend. Did you see me on the water out there? or beach?

JetBoatRich
08-27-2004, 04:44 PM
looks like we will miss this as well :cry:

WUTWZAT
08-27-2004, 08:15 PM
Danhercules, does this mean thats where your going?
I have been told be several people that this is a good place to go and have fun, to bring plenty of money to sample that different foods and beer. Cause you can't spend all day on Smellsomemore. I might just finally check it out. I mean its only a few minutes on the freeway from my cardboard box under the overpass.
Jason

dmontzsta
08-27-2004, 09:13 PM
Danhercules, does this mean thats where your going?
I have been told be several people that this is a good place to go and have fun, to bring plenty of money to sample that different foods and beer. Cause you can't spend all day on Smellsomemore. I might just finally check it out. I mean its only a few minutes on the freeway from my cardboard box under the overpass.
Jason
Dan doesnt know what he will be missing. All those swamp thing mascots out there coming out of the lake.

Kilrtoy
08-27-2004, 09:17 PM
Ill be home

dmontzsta
08-27-2004, 09:20 PM
Ill be home
Just come to Elsinore and drink some beer.
Free boat ride? :D

v-drive
08-28-2004, 04:41 AM
We will be there Monday morning. This flatbottom rides like a 2 bit ***** trying to make rent so that's about as long as I will last. We hope to finally meet some of you.
:coffeycup v-drive

Danhercules
08-28-2004, 07:15 AM
We are gonna try to go to the street fair Sat night, jason, lets meet up. It will be fun. Hell knows we both like to eat and drink beer!!!! :devil: :D

dmontzsta
08-28-2004, 08:36 AM
We will be there Monday morning. This flatbottom rides like a 2 bit ***** trying to make rent so that's about as long as I will last. We hope to finally meet some of you.
:coffeycup v-drive
Nice, we can finally make some history with the Lavey pics!
Are you going to stay long enough for a bbq? we need to get something together.
So far here are people that I am pretty sure are going...
1. dmontzsta and family.
2. v-drive and family.
3. WallyGator?
4. WutWzat?
5. repo man?
6. ??? I know I am leaving someone out.
Ntwotrance (Doug) said he is going to Needles. :hammerhea

Nucking futs
08-28-2004, 09:06 AM
Looks like i will be at the street fair,fri,sat and sun night.Look in front of rods liquor and will find my loud mouth somewhere near by.River the following weekend.

v-drive
08-28-2004, 09:13 AM
Nice, we can finally make some history with the Lavey pics!
Are you going to stay long enough for a bbq? we need to get something together.
So far here are people that I am pretty sure are going...
1. dmontzsta and family.
2. v-drive and family.
3. WallyGator?
4. WutWzat?
5. repo man?
6. ??? I know I am leaving someone out.
Ntwotrance (Doug) said he is going to Needles. :hammerhea
Probably won't stay for BBQ as my daughter and boyfriend are coming over for evening BBQ.......... :D v-drive

dmontzsta
08-28-2004, 09:23 AM
Probably won't stay for BBQ as my daughter and boyfriend are coming over for evening BBQ.......... :D v-drive
ok, thats cool. We might just bring stuff to snack on then bbq it up at home. OR just forget the hassle of bbqing and swing by BK on the way home.

SoCal_fun
08-28-2004, 06:52 PM
looks like we will miss this as well :cry:
Yea but we have the AV fair. I'm takin the family Sunday... the kids always have fun and we do too. :D
You takin the kids this year Rich??

WUTWZAT
08-28-2004, 07:00 PM
DanHercules, I might boat in the morning @ Elsinore, "Wow, I called it the correct name!" but I am for sure going to be out at the street fair. Nobody here wanted to drive out to Norco tonight, and my brothers here waiting for the Ford Dealer to finish the water pump on his new truck so he can go back to Parker. But depending on cash flow its a maybe on Smellsomemore, and a yes on Orange Street Fair. I'll send you a pm with my numbers.
Jason :cool:
Are you bringing Amy? :cool: j/k I know you are. :p

dmontzsta
08-28-2004, 09:13 PM
DanHercules, I might boat in the morning @ Elsinore, "Wow, I called it the correct name!" but I am for sure going to be out at the street fair. Nobody here wanted to drive out to Norco tonight, and my brothers here waiting for the Ford Dealer to finish the water pump on his new truck so he can go back to Parker. But depending on cash flow its a maybe on Smellsomemore, and a yes on Orange Street Fair. I'll send you a pm with my numbers.
Jason :cool:
Are you bringing Amy? :cool: j/k I know you are. :p
Boating or street fair...hmmm...that is not too tough. :D
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/smiley_aavw.gif

WUTWZAT
08-28-2004, 09:38 PM
Its just finances right now, it costs me $45.00 to drag the boat to the lake $60.00 in fuel in the boat $15.00 to launch into a green lake where I probably won't see any boobies + food so roughly $140.00 on the other hand.
About $10.00 at most for fuel to and back Orange, no admission charge. Maybe $5.00 a beer, so get 3 - 4 beers in Danhercules and he might show me his boobies :jawdrop: ?What did he say? Sorry LMAO...... ;) sorry still LMAO...
Basic Boobie Economics, plus its still in OC so you know the place is crawling with MILFS and Hotties.......
A little something else here, I was working my big truck through traffic and a little Subaru, all fixed up. I mean it was real nice was working through traffic aswell, anyways had some girl driving it with a license plate of STIVIXN or something close to that. I mean the car coulda pulled away at any point. Well anyone who knows me knows what a smart ass I am. So we are sitting a light side by side and her windows down, I yell Hey at her, she looks over and this is just before the light changes....... You gotta Hemi in that...... I know she was laughing, I think she was expecting some dumb pick up line or comment about her being a chick in a nice car. Caught her off guard and got the drop on her on the green, yeah she still whooped my ass. But anyone know her drop me a line. I'd like to say Hi again if possible.
Maybe even take her for a ride in my boat, out in Parker.
Jason

dmontzsta
08-28-2004, 09:42 PM
Its just finances right now, it costs me $45.00 to drag the boat to the lake $60.00 in fuel in the boat $15.00 to launch into a green lake where I probably won't see any boobies + food so roughly $140.00 on the other hand.
About $10.00 at most for fuel to and back Orange, no admission charge. Maybe $5.00 a beer, so get 3 - 4 beers in Danhercules and he might show me his boobies :jawdrop: ?What did he say? Sorry LMAO...... ;) sorry still LMAO...
Basic Boobie Economics, plus its still in OC so you know the place is crawling with MILFS and Hotties.......
A little something else here, I was working my big truck through traffic and a little Subaru, all fixed up. I mean it was real nice was working through traffic aswell, anyways had some girl driving it with a license plate of STIVIXN or something close to that. I mean the car coulda pulled away at any point. Well anyone who knows me knows what a smart ass I am. So we are sitting a light side by side and her windows down, I yell Hey at her, she looks over and this is just before the light changes....... You gotta Hemi in that...... I know she was laughing, I think she was expecting some dumb pick up line or comment about her being a chick in a nice car. Caught her off guard and got the drop on her on the green, yeah she still whooped my ass. But anyone know her drop me a line. I'd like to say Hi again if possible.
Maybe even take her for a ride in my boat, out in Parker.
Jason
Stay away from those STIs Jason. 300hp and all wheel drive they are no joke, you can get 500hp pretty damn easy. :D
STI ---> http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/sex_anal.gif <---Jason's Expedition

disco_charger
08-29-2004, 12:46 AM
The Disco'sX3 will be street fair bound. Where else can I get drunk and buy a stupid hat? :)

Nucking futs
08-29-2004, 01:00 AM
Hey disco look me up i will be at rods i got a round of beers and anyone else going i got the beers................Tim
Its on like donkey kong biatcht......................................

BonnevilleBaby
08-29-2004, 09:34 PM
hey Tim, where at on the river are ya gonna be the weekend after?? Vic and I are gonna be in Laughlin but will probably launch in needles. Let me know. Gonna go to the ZOO for Labor day huh?? Waaaayyyy to crowded for me and especially for Victor. Theres no way I could push him around in a wheelchair in there and he would get tripped for sure if he tried to walk it. So, we just get the *** out of town. Have fun and if you have a beer for us we'll toast to you on the sandbar at Martinez :p
Toni

roostwear
08-29-2004, 10:00 PM
Dan,
I'll be back from the river Friday night. Saturday at the Street Fair could be fun.

Danhercules
08-30-2004, 06:43 AM
Dan,
Saturday at the Street Fair could be fun.
Could be fun??!?!?!? Heck no, it will be fun!!! :p

RiverForUs
08-30-2004, 10:18 PM
but the RFU's will be there one of the 3 days. Will post later this week when we narrow it down.

CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE
08-31-2004, 06:31 AM
.......... :idea:

WUTWZAT
08-31-2004, 08:34 PM
That would be so sweet if Roostweat showed up Saturday night, I'll be there for sure. Dan do you think the with bells on part is too gay? :confused: Maybe by then I'll have my cell phone back, who knows. I gave out your web address and # for Saber in another forum, but not sure how far you guys go, its in AZ.... Maybe a little extra cash during FB2 :frown: Well I found my brochure educating and my can cozy useful, thanks again.
Jason :D

Danhercules
09-01-2004, 07:25 AM
Thanks Jas. Give my cell next time.
We are nation wide! :)

Nucking futs
09-01-2004, 08:12 AM
2 days and counting..... :D :D :D

Havasu Doug
09-01-2004, 05:09 PM
I'll be at the Street Fair beginning around 5 PM on Saturday. I'll wear a boating related shirt for those who don't know me already. BTW everyone, get your beer quick before the early last call. :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-01-2004, 05:12 PM
Ill be home
you should be, hay boat b*t*h I fixed my impellor no thanks to you, :yuk: I will take the one of your boat band use it for a spare LMAO :yuk:

Nucking futs
09-01-2004, 07:43 PM
I'll be at the Street Fair beginning around 5 PM on Saturday. I'll wear a boating related shirt for those who don't know me already. BTW everyone, get your beer quick before the early last call. :D
I will be at rods where the cheap bear is.Just look for the loud mouths wearing southwind shirts,that will be us..... :D

Havasu Doug
09-01-2004, 08:11 PM
I will be at rods where the cheap bear is.Just look for the loud mouths wearing southwind shirts,that will be us..... :D
Cool. That's where I get my beer too. :D I'll either be wearing an OP6 or knuckle-head shirt. We'll see you then. :D

Danhercules
09-04-2004, 11:50 AM
I will be there about 5 or so. Give me a shout on the cell if your around, 714-231-5434

Havasu Doug
09-04-2004, 02:48 PM
I will be there about 5 or so. Give me a shout on the cell if your around, 714-231-5434
Two places I KNOW I will be at certain times.
5:30 PM at the main stage listening to "The Rocket Scientists" and 6 PM in front of Rod's Liquor looking for you guys. :D
After that, it's anything goes. :D
BTW, it's VERY hard to hear someone on a phone there. I tried last night and understood only 1 in 10 calls. But just in case, my # is 714-264-2721. I've got yours too. I'll see you in a few. :D

Danhercules
09-04-2004, 03:00 PM
6 at Rods, sounds good. Lets get :hammerhea

Danhercules
09-04-2004, 10:11 PM
Well, who got lucky after the street fair????? I did!!!!! :rollside:

Danhercules
09-05-2004, 08:41 AM
Nice to see some Peeps out at the street fair. Nucking Futs, Wutwzat, Havasu Doug, Slider. There was some good beer, I tried hitting every stand twice, but got to crowded, so we headed to Hooters. Always good beer there!!

Nucking futs
09-05-2004, 12:29 PM
Sorry i didnt get to chat much, I was drinking all day working on the boat and then by the time i got there i was tossed.Nice to meet the people i did meet for a split second.Doing it again tonight(a little less drunk)so i will keep my eyes open.
Dan your married, you always get lucky,As for me the search continues :2purples:

Havasu Doug
09-06-2004, 07:07 AM
It was great to meet you guys at the street fair! :D I knew it would be a challenge with so many peeps there. I bailed,too, at some point and hit the bars as well. :D