PDA

View Full Version : Bad News Good News in Kah-lee-for-nya

MagicMtnDan
08-28-2004, 08:36 PM
Bad news: The Democratic-controlled California Senate and Assembly approved bills Friday, the final day of the legislative session, to allow illegal immigrants to apply for driverÂ’s licenses. :sqeyes:
Good news: California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger will veto legislation that would allow nearly 2 million illegal immigrants who pass criminal background checks to obtain driverÂ’s licenses, a spokeswoman said Saturday. :p

Dr. Eagle
08-28-2004, 08:37 PM
Bad news: The Democratic-controlled California Senate and Assembly approved bills Friday, the final day of the legislative session, to allow illegal immigrants to apply for driverÂ’s licenses. :sqeyes:
Good news: California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger will veto legislation that would allow nearly 2 million illegal immigrants who pass criminal background checks to obtain driverÂ’s licenses, a spokeswoman said Saturday. :p
Better news, the lazy Democratic legislators will never come in on thier own time to try to override the veto... :p

Kachina26
08-28-2004, 08:44 PM
I don't get it. That's tantamount to giving me a license to sell dope. What part of ILLEGAL don't they get? We already accept valid driver licenses from Mexico as proof of ability to operate a motor vehicle, and if they really want insurance they can buy insurance to cover them over here much in the same way we buy supplemental insurance to cover us down there. So if not for legitimizing them being here illegally, then what's the point? Thanx One bill Gil!!!!!

Dr. Eagle
08-28-2004, 08:48 PM
if they really want insurance they can buy insurance to cover them over here much in the same way we buy supplemental insurance to cover us down there. !
We should treat them like they treat US citizens when in Mexico. If you get in a wreck, without Mexican insurance you go to jail and don't get out until you figure out how to pay for the accident. In this case without Calinsure you stay in the pokey until you pay for your accident.... hmmmmmmmm great new business opportunity.
Note to self... check on the name Calinsure... :cool:

Kilrtoy
08-28-2004, 10:34 PM
READ the vehicle code
DRIVING IS A PRIVILAGE, NOT A RIGHT

dmontzsta
08-28-2004, 10:42 PM
That is retarded, just let them come over here and we will give them welfare and if they manage to stay under the radar for a long time we will give them citzenship.
HOW THE **** ARE YOU GOING TO GIVE AN ILLEGAL A DRIVERS LICENSE???http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/wtf.sml.gif
They will just drive drunk and kill some people.

gramps
08-29-2004, 05:40 AM
another reason I'm glad I got outta CA..........

dmontzsta
08-29-2004, 07:07 AM
another reason I'm glad I got outta CA..........
We have thought about that too, but there is no better place to be for an all around type of lifestyle.