DRUNK FRIEND "O" Bense with NO boat
08-28-2004, 09:58 PM
Are You Ready To Party Big Nut Sun Of A Beeeeeyatch

08-28-2004, 09:59 PM
You Better Be Packing Some Heat Because I Am Coming In Hot

djdtpr
08-28-2004, 10:15 PM
Who in the hell showed justin how to use a computer?Dude i dont know if im ready for this coming weekend.The last time we partied together there were people zip tied in their tents and trailer doors zip tied closed and people yelling fire!Oh and dont forget randy coming off the top rope on rob.

08-28-2004, 10:18 PM
DANNY YOUR PHONES BEEN RINGING LIKE NUTTTTTZ
Where is fiend o DJD with NO boat?
LETS F UCKIN PARTY

08-28-2004, 10:22 PM
Better leave the wifey at home because is going to get
NUTTTTTTZZZZZ :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:

djdtpr
08-28-2004, 10:25 PM
Did you say nut's! :eek:

08-28-2004, 10:27 PM
no I said NUT LOL

08-28-2004, 10:31 PM
You fat finger hillbilly one finger typing. LETS DO THIS.
NUTTY stylie

djdtpr
08-28-2004, 10:34 PM
Man it sounds like you guys are going to have a ball this weekend! :hammerhea

08-28-2004, 10:35 PM
LOL. were bringing the video cam for sure. Just watched 2 years labor. IT was NUTTY

djdtpr
08-28-2004, 10:40 PM
No more you guy sare killing me.we need to talk about a jet boat before they move this to bench racing.So hows Jeffs boat is it ready to rock?

08-28-2004, 10:43 PM
Its ready......Just rebuillt the PUMP (thats for the mods)
Are you ready to get NUTZ

08-28-2004, 10:45 PM
http://starterupsteve.com/swf/Group_X_video.html

djdtpr
08-28-2004, 10:47 PM
Nice all i have seen are pics of it but the in the pics it looks bad ass.We need top talk Chris into going.

08-28-2004, 10:48 PM
F UCK CHRIS ....I'll punch a bitch. The daytona is crazy danny. The blower just surges, it burns your eyes on the alcohol

djdtpr
08-28-2004, 10:53 PM
You guy s are killing me tonight you are off the chain!

08-28-2004, 11:01 PM
You have your wood screws in cause the daytona is gunnin for someone. I am telling you danny its
NUTZ

djdtpr
08-28-2004, 11:06 PM
If you guys do that all i have to do is change 1 little pulley and it goes from 10% over to 16% over so dont make me do im just dumb enough to do it!

08-28-2004, 11:07 PM
Go 30 over your not catching this beast.

Cs19
08-28-2004, 11:09 PM
Blown alcohol daytona?
I gotta see this hing run, down on the riviera side of the dam OR LOst lake or?

08-28-2004, 11:10 PM
Mind Your Own Biz Ness

Cs19
08-28-2004, 11:11 PM
BLow me..............

08-28-2004, 11:13 PM
I Was Just F UCKin With Ya. Meet Us At Br On Sat. Bense Has Something For Ya.

Cs19
08-28-2004, 11:14 PM
Copy, I will be there.

08-28-2004, 11:16 PM
Good. Bring Women We Will Throw Em In The Cruiser Lol

djdtpr
08-28-2004, 11:17 PM
Cs did you get the changes done that you wanted to?
Ill stick with the 10 and turn the rev limiter off for one run!

Cs19
08-28-2004, 11:20 PM
I made a few small ones, but the stuff I wanted to do never got done, I worked on the thing all day today and last night, shes all dialed. :)

08-28-2004, 11:21 PM
GOOD THEN NO EXCUSES :D

djdtpr
08-28-2004, 11:25 PM
I am still waiting for my new tensioner bracket to get here from good vibrations it was suposed to be here on friday but it didnt show up so probably monday.A little valve adjustment and she is ready to float!

Cs19
08-28-2004, 11:29 PM
niiice. so your bringin the pc right?

djdtpr
08-28-2004, 11:32 PM
Ya that's what it looks like so far.Is anyone going to lost lake sat evening?Or are they just guna run at big river?

Cs19
08-28-2004, 11:45 PM
Good question. My guess is there will be a little bit of action at both places. LL is cool because soo many people show up to watch, but there are a few pretty fast guys at BR too, but its usually all the same guys running, I will probably go to LL and see whats up since Ill be up at BR all day, and you never know when a no BS race boat shows up at LL, I would hate to miss that.
Im game to do whatever, I think if we go to the LL sandbar during the day on SAt. we can get a feel for whos gonna be running SAt. night at LL and we will know if its worth the drive or not.
Im beat fellas, talk to you guys later..Cs19

djdtpr
08-28-2004, 11:54 PM
Chris thats a long ways to run down and back with no alternater i dont know if i will head down there.I dont even know if my boat will run that long either.I will probably just hang out upriver and maybe tow to LLthat evening depends on how many bullets go down during the day.Give me a call and we will hook up 760 485-1291 late im out.
Danny

LVjetboy
08-29-2004, 12:07 AM
No alternator djd? Seems a bit of a compromise for a "lake" jet. Have you run 100 yet with that blower, or just talkin' sh*t? Give me real numbers if you have them. I know an n/a PC runs 100 w/o a blower but has both a real lake alternator and 1/2 a stereo...
Blower with 10%, 16% or 20% who cares? Kinda like sayin' "I run 90 on the engine but with a 150 shot o' nos, 100, and with a 250 shot I can do 110" Duh. You gonna change gears in the middle of a race? Don't think so.
jer

08-29-2004, 12:30 AM
No alternator djd? Seems a bit of a compromise for a "lake" jet. Have you run 100 yet with that blower, or just talkin' sh*t? Give me real numbers if you have them. I know an n/a PC runs 100 w/o a blower but has both an alternator and stereo...
Blower with 10%, 16% or 20% who cares? Kinda like sayin' "I run 90 on the engine but with a 150 shot o' nos, 100, and with a 250 shot I can do 110" Duh. You gonna change gears in the middle of a race? Don't think so.
jer
DIDN'T GET LAID OR WHAT LV. SOUNDS A LITTLE HARSH. WHO PUTS A STEREO IN A PC ANYWAY?

LVjetboy
08-29-2004, 12:35 AM
I put a stereo in a PC and ran 100 mph. Copy?
That w/o a freakin' blower, turbocharger or nos...all engine. Oh ya on dock gas, not 91 or 92 pump gas or carting in containers of high octane av gas. Some may think I'm "harsh" but others think I cut through the bullsh*t. And I get laid regularly harsh or not if you care :D Maybe with your stupid a** fake id handle you're post not worth responding to?
Are you new here? Or just tryin' to be funny? Or just a regular poster hiding behind a multiple fake id cause you want to be funny and say what you think without owning up to it?
jer

bp
08-29-2004, 06:43 AM
jer, you sound awfully fired up. why dontcha come to b'patch. hangin' on the rope is great therapy. btw, i run an alternator all the time, so i must qualify ;)

steelcomp
08-29-2004, 09:06 AM
Jer,
put down the bottle and the pipe...your heart cant handle it!
Who put a nickle in your slot, anyway?
Why don't you try saying something nice or constructive! :rolleyes: Besides, your boat aint that bad! :yuk: and I doubt it'll run 100 w/ that steroid overdosed stereo. Hell, you're lucky that thing will float! Course, if you pointed all the speakers rearward, and turned it up, they'd give enough thrust to make up the difference! :boxed:
OK..breathe, Jer...breathe :rollside:

Squirtin Thunder
08-29-2004, 09:21 AM
Come on now,
I like all of LVjetboys cool bracketry. Everyone needs to remember this is just the goss darn internet, and stop taking things personal. Jer I think is some what miss understood like myself. He gives everyone alot of info and if you have a real problem he will try and help if he can. But then again everyone tries to help in there own way. Any jet that can run 95mph or jet is a bad ass jet boat period. Who really care if the guy is over technical????
My $ .72
Jim

djdtpr
08-29-2004, 09:21 AM
No alternator djd? Seems a bit of a compromise for a "lake" jet. Have you run 100 yet with that blower, or just talkin' sh*t? Give me real numbers if you have them. I know an n/a PC runs 100 w/o a blower but has both a real lake alternator and 1/2 a stereo...
jer
Jer i am glad that your boat runs 100 and im glad that was your goal,but that was not mine and is not mine.Maybe we have different uses for our boats,thats what makes the world go around!I also dont recall ever calling my boat a lake boat you did i would never put it on a lake for fear it would probably crack up int small pieces never to be found.I also know of two PC's that run excess of 115 all the time on the river with no alternater and they run alchohol does that make them a race boat,no just what they wanted to build.So get over the race boat lake boat deal man at your age i would start enjoying life a little instead of worrying so much about everyone else.As for changing the gears in the middle of a run well i think you have me confused cause v drives have gears blowers have pulleys,class dismissed! :rolleyes: I looked for ya at cbbb to talk to ya but never did see ya i saw the boat on the trailer but i never saw ya in the lagoon or upriver.I did see the mechanical jeanous that you built for the pump assy. pretty cool!I wish i could have seen it without the cover.I think you met a buddy of mine Jason he had a blown blue and white CP.He said that you were pretty cool i told him he couldnt have met you.Suck it easy JER. spread ya later!

08-29-2004, 01:10 PM
LVjetgirl
Everybody has different opinions on what a "river boat" is. My opinion is yours looks like a 100 mph circus.
Oh by the way I am very real, and will be at BR this weekend. Bring that Disco boat down to the river and I will show you a few dance moves and we'll get NUTZ

djdtpr
08-29-2004, 02:40 PM
Justin take it easy on Jer this old guy just gets worked up and starts rambling on about how his boats cool and if you dont run a stereo or alt you arent cool.Any ways i have been told that he is an ok guy in person :squiggle:

steelcomp
08-29-2004, 06:23 PM
Justin take it easy on Jer this old guy just gets worked up and starts rambling on about how his boats cool and if you dont run a stereo or alt you arent cool.Any ways i have been told that he is an ok guy in person :squiggle:
I met a guy named Jer at C3B, had a black and red PC, nice motor, clever engineering on the pump, obnoxiously :rollside: huge stereo, but he wasn't the same guy that posts as LV Jetboy. Couldn't be. He seemed nice...almost quiet. Semingly friendly. Naw, it couldn't have been the same guy.
Nah, no way. :yuk: :cool:

HammerDown
08-29-2004, 06:59 PM
Looks like this one's headed to the Bench Racers.

djdtpr
08-29-2004, 07:45 PM
i agree get it out of here ut is a waste of our time now!

Bense468
08-29-2004, 09:31 PM
Danny I must say this thread really did turn to s hit. What happened here?

bp
08-30-2004, 06:14 AM
Looks like this one's headed to the Bench Racers.
fargin censorship. :supp:

djdtpr
08-30-2004, 06:54 AM
Danny I must say this thread really did turn to s hit. What happened here?
Well i think what started it was LV posted on it then it just went downhill from there and the shit started flying.I dont know why they hav'nt moved it yet i think they should it does no good here!

Bense468
08-30-2004, 09:31 AM
I was just f'in with ya. JETBOAT.

LVjetboy
08-30-2004, 07:48 PM
DjdPlacecraft = Rare poster with value to add.
Bp = Excellent value to add, sometimes passion.
Cs19 = Value to add and much passion.
Bense468 = Passion, sometimes value to add?
SquirtinThunder = Much passion and value to add.
DRUNK FRIEND "O" Bense with NO boat = Fake Id with bench racer like single sentence posts, no value so far...at least in this thread.
Just my thoughts.
jer

Squirtin Thunder
08-30-2004, 07:57 PM
LVjetboy,
What about Steelcomp ?????
Jim

Bense468
08-30-2004, 08:24 PM
Sometimes I just laugh..... :D
Jer how much do I owe you for figuring me all out. :rolleyes:
Oh yeah Jetboat.
DJD-Danny we are out of rooms Sat night. Need to call in Plan B.... Oh yeah whats plan B?

steelcomp
08-30-2004, 08:38 PM
LVjetboy,
What about Steelcomp ?????
Jim
I think LV and I are in the same catagory...no value, nothing to add...at least to this thread. :D

steelcomp
08-30-2004, 08:44 PM
DjdPlacecraft = Rare poster with value to add.
Bp = Excellent value to add, sometimes passion.
Cs19 = Value to add and much passion.
Bense468 = Passion, sometimes value to add.
SquirtinThunder = Much passion and value to add.
DRUNK FRIEND "O" Bense with NO boat = Fake Id with bench racer like posts, no value so far, at least in this thread.
Just my thoughts.
jer
Jer,
I was wondering about these guys...thanks for straightening this all out. I'm sure they all feel better knowing where they stand with you, exalted as you are. We would be lost without your vast wisdom and recognition. The value you've brought forth to this thread is immeasurable!! Thanks again, so much!!
bp...looks like you're in first! (go figure!) but you need to work on that passion. Let's get it together, 'K? We expect as much from you!
CS and Thunder, looks like a tie for second. Nice goin', guys. Good job!
Bense468, you're laggin a little there. Need to work on your set up, but strong third!
DJD, you got a special "honorable mention" in the "rare poster" catagory. Way to go, bud! Special!
Drunk friend, You really need to pull it together. Jer's not going to tolerate much more of this. C'mon, dude, we know you have what it takes. Little more effort!!! :hammerhea
Everyone give Jer a round of applause. He really deserves it! :sleeping:
All right guys, let's call it a night.

08-30-2004, 09:14 PM
I thought I did a pretty good job at the start...but have been told to chill and get technical.
What is the volumetric pressure of a properly loaded pump with a stainless A impeller running 6700 rpm?

Cs19
08-30-2004, 09:57 PM
Drunk guy, thats a pretty unique avatar..

Some Kind Of Monster
08-30-2004, 10:00 PM
Drunk guy, thats a pretty unique avatar..
agreed... :messedup:

TRG
08-30-2004, 10:21 PM
looks to me like it was a "molca salsa" evening! lol (O.C. imperial & harbor)

LVjetboy
08-30-2004, 10:36 PM
Steelcomp...yep the same guy. Thanks for the comments but constructive and nice are not my true nature. Didn't mean to ignore your post. In fact I worked on something constructive and nice to say but got side-tracked by news coverage of the RNC. Not that I'd vote for either butt-head. But you were cool.
Drunk Friend, "volumetric pressure of a properly loaded pump with a stainless A impeller running 6700 rpm"
What exactly is "volumetric" pressure? Do you know what volumetric means? Do you understand pressure? Just wondering.
jer

TRG
08-30-2004, 10:52 PM
i'll bite jer!
What is "volumetric pressure"?

LVjetboy
08-30-2004, 11:31 PM
"Volumetric" normally associated with something measured by volume as by burettes...cubic cm or cubic inches, etc. "Pressure" is measured by lbs per sqin or kg per sqm, or similar units. But "volumetric" pressure? Maybe drunk friend should explain what he means by that since he threw it out there.
jer

08-31-2004, 07:28 AM
Tri Lamda LV

djdtpr
08-31-2004, 08:47 AM
Holy cow did this get technical all the sudden,now were getting somewhere.This is just an extremely uneducated (where is spell check when you need it) guess but would nozzle pressure be volumetric pressure.I never was good at jepardy or spelling.
Bense i didnt have a plan B!Let me call my dad and see if i can get the # for the place that rents houses out for the weekend and see what we can do there.I would say stay at my dads place but they have his wifes family in town for a couple weeks so they dont have any room at there place right now.Oh well if worse comes to worse we will have to sober up and drive back to Blythe or choose a couple DD! NOT IT! :D

djdtpr
08-31-2004, 08:48 AM
Tri Lamda LV
Does that come with fries baked patato or potato salad?

Bense468
08-31-2004, 09:27 AM
Choose a DD?
NOT IT

LVjetboy
09-01-2004, 12:50 AM
Ok, my take is Drunk Friend attempted a technical post with "volumetric pressure" then threw in some impressive numbers for credibility...6700 rpm on an A.
I don't know DF from jack so won't conclude anything about 6700 on an A, maybe he runs that? Or maybe he doesn't even have a boat? Who knows anything with a fake id?
But "volumetric" pressure? I'd like to hear his thoughts on what exactly is "volumetric" pressure? Then I'll be happy to talk about what I think a properly loaded pump is.
jer

djdtpr
09-01-2004, 08:42 AM
Ok, my take is Drunk Friend attempted a technical post with "volumetric pressure" then threw in some impressive numbers for credibility...6700 rpm on an A.
I don't know DF from jack so won't conclude anything about 6700 on an A, maybe he runs that? Or maybe he doesn't even have a boat? Who knows anything with a fake id?
But "volumetric" pressure? I'd like to hear his thoughts on what exactly is "volumetric" pressure? Then I'll be happy to talk about what I think a properly loaded pump is.
jer
Jer was my extremely uneducated guess right or wrong?If it was wrong will someone please explain it to me cause now im interested.
I can tell ya its not a fake id though Jer i have met Justin before at the river over labor day two years ago he hangs out with Bense so he is real and after this weekend there will be a few different people to tell ya the same.As for haveing a boat or not you got me.

Bense468
09-01-2004, 09:39 AM
Jer was my extremely uneducated guess right or wrong?If it was wrong will someone please explain it to me cause now im interested.
I can tell ya its not a fake id though Jer i have met Justin before at the river over labor day two years ago he hangs out with Bense so he is real and after this weekend there will be a few different people to tell ya the same.As for haveing a boat or not you got me.
Yeah he is going to get a real name without my name tied to it and possibly a new avatar.
Jer if you ever met Justen in person you would laugh your ass off when he is around....ask Dannny. Just don't go to sleep LOL

TRG
09-07-2004, 09:31 PM
i dont understand what you meant by the definition you gave jer,..after all, im not a tech. kinda guy ,but i think if you are going to offer up this info to us, maybe you should offer up some "bread and water" kinda info as well! im sure that we all would get a better grasp on just what the hell you type about most of the time! as for the drunk friend, do you think he might have been trying to learn about the "volumetric pressure"(maybe a bad choice of words) and get a better handle on whats really going on in his pump?
so, is the volumetric pressure a reading of the amt of water at a certain rpm with a certain imp. help me understand this shiit a lil better! (your explanation made my head feel like this guy:220v:
thanks holmes!
Todd