PDA

View Full Version : Rooms at Temple Bar for Labor Day

Outnumbered
08-29-2004, 08:32 AM
I just sold the boat so we are not going to TB at Mead for Labor Day. I have two rooms the 3rd-6th. If you want to go (these book about a year in advance) let me know by Monday. I will be cancelling these by Monday the 30th.
OL

Rod-64
08-29-2004, 09:33 AM
That's a great deal...........wish I had more time to jump on that! :frown:

cola
08-29-2004, 11:03 AM
I just sold the boat so we are not going to TB at Mead for Labor Day. I have two rooms the 3rd-6th. If you want to go (these book about a year in advance) let me know by Monday. I will be cancelling these by Monday the 30th.
OL
What do they go for. I might like to run up there & not scr*w with the Havasu holiday rookies.
Late, Mike

cola
08-30-2004, 02:24 PM
Thanks, John
I will have a good weekend @ Temple Bar without the holiday traffic in Havasu. Any tips on where to go on Mead. We really appreciate you setting this up.
Thanks again, Mike&Kim

Outnumbered
08-30-2004, 02:54 PM
Thanks, John
I will have a good weekend @ Temple Bar without the holiday traffic in Havasu. Any tips on where to go on Mead. We really appreciate you setting this up.
Thanks again, Mike&Kim
Sandy Point. Go right out of TB about 10 miles up the lake thru the narrows. Big sand bar on the right. That is a cool place to hang out. Its right by South Cove launch.
Enjoy
John