PDA

View Full Version : Paging "Froggystyle....."

blackcloud75
04-10-2006, 10:52 AM
Did ya' get the Trident off the water on Sat.???????

River918
04-10-2006, 11:12 AM
Last time I saw it, he was parked next to Phatt Matt in the channel after sunset....both of those deck boats are sweet. The lighting in the darkness really sets them off

NOTALENT
04-10-2006, 11:15 AM
Hope there wasnt any trouble....

shadow
04-10-2006, 11:21 AM
Did ya' get the Trident off the water on Sat.???????
Don't know about Sat but we saw them on Sun cruising through the channel
looked like he had a Red ant hill in his pants bebooping and dancing while driving. :redface: i was embarrassed for him.

MR HARLEY
04-10-2006, 11:24 AM
He was there, parked right next to us in the channel killing all the fish with the bass coming from his stereo :crossx:

Sigus
04-10-2006, 11:27 AM
Harley, it was awsome meeting you. It's shaping up to be an incredable summer. See you at the poker run.
Sig

Lightning
04-10-2006, 11:27 AM
looked like he had a Red ant hill in his pants bebooping and dancing while driving. :redface: i was embarrassed for him.
Don't be hatin' . . . lol

blackcloud75
04-10-2006, 11:28 AM
Driving over the bridge Sat. at dusk......All of sudden this guys yells I am "Froggy"........I look at him kinda of funny and gave him the "Yeah, So.." look.....(I'm driving and he is walking)... So the typical ***boat intro's are made...He said he needed a ride back to his truck for tools/parts...alternator problems and a No Go....So we detour over toward Windsor to drop him off...hopin' he didn't have to leave it overnight....
That Trident is sweet Lookin'...nothing else looks like it

INSman
04-10-2006, 11:29 AM
He was there, parked right next to us in the channel killing all the fish with the bass coming from his stereo :crossx:
So, who's system sounds better, his or Phatt Matt's ??!!?? :idea:

Tom Brown
04-10-2006, 11:31 AM
...alternator problems and a No Go....
I wonder if he hammered the batteries flat and torched his alternator trying to charge them. :idea:
Someone should design a voltage regulator with a charge limit to keep from burning brushes.

MR HARLEY
04-10-2006, 11:40 AM
Harley, it was awsome meeting you. It's shaping up to be an incredable summer. See you at the poker run.
Sig
Yes it was very nice meeting you and your wife and takeing a run to the cove with you and the Clownroyals. Thanks alot , well see ya soon :)
So, who's system sounds better, his or Phatt Matt's ??!!??
:idea:

Kilrtoy
04-10-2006, 01:01 PM
yes he did and they came and partied with us later

sigepmock
04-10-2006, 01:15 PM
That's funny $hit...we saw him following Phat Matt into the channel and my wife said the same thing.......I had to laugh because I'm sure I look just as goofy when I get the "Groove" :D
Just poking fun Wes.....the boat looked great.
Chris

Phat Matt
04-10-2006, 03:59 PM
We were on the water until late Sunday night too. The wind really picked up though.

SPOCK
04-10-2006, 05:08 PM
i really wish somone would have said domthing to him ..... :rolleyes:

SPOCK
04-10-2006, 05:10 PM
WE talkin about the "baby seal"

ClownRoyal
04-10-2006, 05:25 PM
Sig
It will defenately be a great boating Summer.
Sigus,
Thanks for the ride in your 26. Racing down the lake with Harley was incredible. Wish I had a camera. Next time :). See ya in a couple weeks :cool:

ClownRoyal
04-10-2006, 05:31 PM
Yes it was very nice meeting you and your wife and takeing a run to the cove with you and the Clownroyals. Thanks alot , well see ya soon :)
:idea:
Ya...that was way :cool: :cool: . Oh...has anyone ever told you your boat is sic :p :D

phebus
04-10-2006, 07:27 PM
That was the funky chicken, white boy style. After seeing that, I will never attemp to dance again. :)
In fact, after I saw that, I had to go to the Turtle, and drink enough to try to block it from my memory. Didn't work, but what was that brown stuff you gave me that looked like a spit cup Shadow? Wow!!!

shadow
04-10-2006, 07:35 PM
That was the funky chicken, white boy style. After seeing that, I will never attemp to dance again. :)
In fact, after I saw that, I had to go to the Turtle, and drink enough to try to block it from my memory. Didn't work, but what was that brown stuff you gave me that looked like a spit cup Shadow? Wow!!!
I'm still laughing my ass off evry time i think about it.
By the way that brown spit cup was chew & Rockstar. :rollside: Actually i don't know i didn't buy that round of shots.But the green slimey shots are Scooby snacks and mixed with the chew shot those did me in. :rollside:
Was a long day at work today. :crossx: Even made it to the gym tonight.

blackcloud75
04-10-2006, 07:42 PM
.......I had to go to the Turtle, and drink enough to try to block it from my memory.
I am glad I wasn't the only one to lose my memory at the Turtle on Saturday night........phukkin red bull/southern comfort

MR HARLEY
04-11-2006, 07:08 AM
Ya...that was way :cool: :cool: . Oh...has anyone ever told you your boat is sic :p :D
Thank you Sir :)

Froggystyle
04-11-2006, 09:50 AM
OK, OK.... Enough about the dancing... I just have a tough time standing around looking disinterested and tough like everyone else manages to do. ;)
Great seeing all of you in the channel both days. We certainly had a blast.
Alternator issues were completely caused by a pulley nut letting go and sending the alternator nut somewhere else... Of course, it the process it managed to ding the hall effect sensor on the crank trigger.
The best part is, it made operating the boat an intermittent thing. It would start and run great one second, and not start at all the next. There is nothing worse than troubleshooting something that is intermittent... :mad:
But, it sure didn't ruin the whole day, and it was great running around the back side of the island with Matt and Jen, and seeing everyone at the SBark's house on Saturday. Finally got to meet Miguel and Yvonne, Frenchie, Roxysnow and the Mrs, Trimmann, GHT, Bling Bling, WYRD, Redwing 247 and a bunch more. Steve and Denise really have a beautiful pad and we had an awesome time hanging out in the jacuzzi. Amazing how much fun those things are considering they are jet powered, eh? Just imagine an outboard powered hot tub? :D
On Sunday we got to hang out with Keith from Conquest. Scott, WildHorses, Trailerpark TJ and too many other folks to count.
There is nothing like partying at night in the channel. Dragging the golf cart down there was pretty cool too.
Hope to see you all there in a couple of weeks. New trailer coming, so we should be all blinged out by then!

Jordy
04-11-2006, 09:55 AM
Just imagine an outboard powered hot tub? :D
I've got mine on order. ;)

Froggystyle
04-11-2006, 10:15 AM
I've got mine on order. ;)
You would...

Jordy
04-11-2006, 10:16 AM
You would...
It is running 6V batteries for the led lighting and stereo though, so I've got that going for me. ;)

trailerpark_tj
04-11-2006, 11:09 AM
Nice meeting you Wes and finally seeing the Trident up close.
I still have partial hearing loss from E-Ticket / Trident Stereopalooza.
TJ

blackcloud75
04-11-2006, 11:48 AM
trailerpark tj,
I think I was right next to you filling up sunday at the wal mart gas station?
Your boat in your sig looked familiar , I was the one with red 24 schiada and lifted caddy ext....If I would of known you were on the boards I would've introduced myself....sorry about that.
Cory
We should all get tattoos on our foreheads that say"***boat ADDICT" so we know who everybody is

Keith E. Sayre
04-11-2006, 12:11 PM
Blackcloud 75-- righteous Schiada!
Froggy: Sorry that I couldn't be of more assistance. I felt helpless and I
know that stuff like that happens. I couldn't believe your wife, she simply
sits there all day with a big grin on her face and never had any attitude or
anything, then Phat Matts wife, she's over cleaning Matts new boat while
he is wearing pasties on the swim step doing something unusual with the ducks! She had a great attitude also. Neither one one of them was too
tough to look at either ---not that I noticed! Where do you find them like
that? Rest assured, they are not from Havasu!
Keith Sayre

blackcloud75
04-11-2006, 12:18 PM
Keith,
Was that you that walked by the boat when we were getting a sandwich?
The couple we met said some guy who worked for conquest came by and checked it out.......
Sorry I missed ya'....be back this weekend for 11 days

That Guy
04-11-2006, 01:55 PM
[QUOTE=Froggystyle]
But, it sure didn't ruin the whole day, and it was great running around the back side of the island with Matt and Jen, and seeing everyone at the SBark's house on Saturday. Finally got to meet Miguel and Yvonne, Frenchie, Roxysnow and the Mrs, Trimmann, GHT, Bling Bling, WYRD, Redwing 247 and a bunch more. Steve and Denise really have a beautiful pad and we had an awesome time hanging out in the jacuzzi. Amazing how much fun those things are considering they are jet powered, eh? Just imagine an outboard powered hot tub? :D
Wes: Thanks for the kind words. You are welcome at our house anytime...it was a fun night and glad you got to make use of our RV park for the night.. :)

trailerpark_tj
04-11-2006, 06:01 PM
trailerpark tj,
I think I was right next to you filling up sunday at the wal mart gas station?
Your boat in your sig looked familiar , I was the one with red 24 schiada and lifted caddy ext....If I would of known you were on the boards I would've introduced myself....sorry about that.
Cory
We should all get tattoos on our foreheads that say"***boat ADDICT" so we know who everybody is
Yeah, I did fill up there on Sunday morning.
No worries, I'll try and say hi next time.
TJ