PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations - SCOPE

burtandnancy
08-29-2004, 03:48 PM
Yesterdays Poker Run out of Long Beach was fabulous! Couldn't have been better organized, couldn't have been better weather and every brand of boat known to man was there; east coast to west coast and even England. All the west coast major engines builders were represented; Bob Teague, Paul Pfaff and Gary Teague. Lunch's by In 'n Out to buffetts Friday & Saturday nite. They even washed everyones boat after the event on Saturday. Don't know if thats ever been done before. Thousands of dollars were raised for charity.
CONTRATULATIONS S.C.O.P.E. Can't wait to see the pictures...

SHAKEN Not Stirred
08-29-2004, 03:52 PM
I Agree !!!!!
Congratulations S.C.O.P.E. on another success!!!!
CJG
:D

Three Days Only
08-29-2004, 04:04 PM
I have to agree with you, this was the best poker run I have been too. Everything was top notch from the days events to the parties at night. I cant wait to run again next year we had a blast and maybe next year I can keep my blower belts on the pulley's instead of sliding halfway back.
Jeff
Thumbs up to everyone involved in getting this engagement up and running, you guys and gals all deserve a big thankyou, and job well done!!!

PHOTOGLOU
08-29-2004, 06:01 PM
I agree. Will definatly be back nextn year. Does anyone have pics???

Havasu Cig
08-29-2004, 06:07 PM
We had a great time, can't wait till next year. Maybe the water will be a little rougher, although a V was the first boat to the island. :D

PHOTOGLOU
08-29-2004, 06:57 PM
We had a great time, can't wait till next year. Maybe the water will be a little rougher, although a V was the first boat to the island. :D
Peter is a mad man the guy was wearing a full face helmet luckily else he would have lost some teeth. hit the steering wheel a couple of times way to go though 1st boat is the one people talk about

unleashed
08-29-2004, 09:01 PM
Yeah, Peter said he had something to prove. I think some of the cat guys were saying are you sure you think you could be first to Catalina. I think they wont be asking that again. What a great run. Hope to see you all next year and hopefully I will have a working boat. I want to say thank you to Ron Gibson for a great ride, my only complaint is he took it easy! :rollside:
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

SoCalOffshore
08-29-2004, 09:46 PM
Great time, wish I didnt have to leave early. I wonder what my poker hand was?