PDA

View Full Version : Thank you OGShocker

WYRD
04-10-2006, 10:52 AM
For letting us stay with you this weekend. We had a great time just next time don't give the hungover guy a jalapeno burrito :crossx: Oh and BTW the bullets in front of the door might of worked this time but look out next time....... :220v: :idea: Thanks for a great weekend, the house is looking GREAT!!!

HOOTER SLED-
04-10-2006, 11:05 AM
Thanks Shane and Marc.............................................. ...
for nothing. :yuk: :D

Eliminator 4 Life
04-10-2006, 11:11 AM
For letting us stay with you this weekend. We had a great time just next time don't give the hungover guy a jalapeno burrito :crossx: Oh and BTW the bullets in front of the door might of worked this time but look out next time....... :220v: :idea: Thanks for a great weekend, the house is looking GREAT!!!
Hey Shane FU I hope you had a shitty weekend. HAHA see you in Havasu in May.. Oh and where are the pics to how great ur weekend was...

WYRD
04-10-2006, 11:17 AM
Hey Shane FU I hope you had a shitty weekend. HAHA see you in Havasu in May.. Oh and where are the pics to how great ur weekend was...
Haven't unpacked yet cause we rolled in after midnight. Yes May for sure. Is there room for me to bring someone? She looks good in a bikini :idea: and Knows the boating without "flair" rules :crossx:

Eliminator 4 Life
04-10-2006, 11:22 AM
Haven't unpacked yet cause we rolled in after midnight. Yes May for sure. Is there room for me to bring someone? She looks good in a bikini :idea: and Knows the boating without "flair" rules :crossx:
Thats a big 10-4 as long as its not her first rodeo haha we need to win the most fun award again :)

djunkie
04-10-2006, 11:59 AM
Ya thanks alot Mark for Chofering me around on Saturday night. Oh and for for the drinks at your house. Can you say "Grey Goose and a splash of Red Bull for color?" :crossx: :crossx:

WYRD
04-10-2006, 12:02 PM
Ya thanks alot Mark for Chofering me around on Saturday night. Oh and for for the drinks at your house. Can you say "Grey Goose and a splash of Red Bull for color?" :crossx: :crossx:
Shouda came out with us on Sunday the Sandbar was ummmm should we say "clammy" :idea: :p

djunkie
04-10-2006, 12:09 PM
Shouda came out with us on Sunday the Sandbar was ummmm should we say "clammy" :idea: :p
I was heading up my street in the golf cart and I saw you guys go by in your truck somewhere around noonish. I ended up leaving for home at around 1.

UncleLarry
04-10-2006, 12:27 PM
oh Mark you went home? damn was waiting for the phone call to have a friggen beer...... damn how quick they forget

OGShocker
04-10-2006, 01:24 PM
WYRD,
No worries my drunk little friend. You guys are welcome anytime. You get drunk and I get to look at all the ladies you gather up!.. Fair trade..IMHO:D Thank you for the use of your cell phone on Sunday. It came in REAL handy to make all those calls to Russia.;)
oh Mark you went home? damn was waiting for the phone call to have a friggen beer...... damn how quick they forget
Hey Larry,
I saw that POS nephew of yours drive by our house with a car load of lesbians in tow. I thought you might be following them and would have stopped by. Next week, maybe...
Mark

Eliminator 4 Life
04-10-2006, 01:25 PM
This one is a little more laid...........back, doesn't need that much attention :idea: :pVery familliar with the boating life, she might even be on the boards, cause I do date board members :crossx:
edited per WYRD request :)

SPOCK
04-10-2006, 01:32 PM
thanks again OGshocker for letting us stay at your house this weekend ..

WYRD
04-10-2006, 01:34 PM
WYRD,
No worries my drunk little friend. You guys are welcome anytime. You get drunk and I get to look at all the ladies you gather up!.. Fair trade..IMHO:D Thank you for the use of your cell phone on Sunday. It came in REAL handy to make all those calls to Russia.;)
Mark
No problem it is billed to your coorperation anyways :cool: :crossx:

Eliminator 4 Life
04-10-2006, 02:18 PM
No problem it is billed to your coorperation anyways :cool: :crossx:
spell check goes a long way :p

WYRD
04-10-2006, 02:25 PM
spell check goes a long way :p
Dude its MONDAY, I am burnt to hell, hungover, and sleep deprived, yet I still continue to put up with your shit, go figure :rolleyes: :crossx:

Eliminator 4 Life
04-10-2006, 02:27 PM
Dude its MONDAY, I am burnt to hell, hungover, and sleep deprived, yet I still continue to put up with your shit, go figure :rolleyes: :crossx:
go to bed PU$$Y hey you got any pics of what you want to bring on my boat and also do shes have a red bathing suit....

OGShocker
04-10-2006, 02:29 PM
After all the girls I saw you with, how can you even sit up and type...let alone spell check? :220v:

WYRD
go to bed PU$$Y hey you got any pics of what you want to bring on my boat and also do shes have a red bathing suit....
I do and I will send them to ya tommorow, as far as the bathing suit goes, they never seem to stay on long enough for me to see what color they are :idea:

WYRD
After all the girls I saw you with, how can you even sit up and type...let alone spell check? :220v:
:devil: :devil: :devil:

Eliminator 4 Life
04-10-2006, 02:30 PM
I do and I will send them to ya tommorow, as far as the bathing suit goes, they never seem to stay on long enough for me to see what color they are :idea:
fawk I have heard it all now HAHAHA funny this never happens when Im around. Hold on Im looking for my BULL$HIT card :rollside:

Mrs.Racer277
04-10-2006, 04:22 PM
It was great seeing all my favorite men this weekend. XXOO
OG next time do not let KARL borrow your cell phone.

hoolign
04-10-2006, 04:32 PM
:mad:

Mrs.Racer277
04-10-2006, 04:48 PM
:mad:
YIKES Sorry Hooli.....You know I love ya. XXXXXKissesXXXXXXX :)

Windy
04-10-2006, 04:50 PM
We have the same favorites. :)

Mrs.Racer277
04-10-2006, 04:52 PM
We have the same favorites. :)
LOL I agree!!! :)
Missed you this weekend. :cry:

djunkie
04-10-2006, 08:55 PM
Thanks, it was good seeing you to. Oh and tell the Mr. "Wooo Hooo" :crossx: :crossx:

Mrs.Racer277
04-11-2006, 06:00 AM
Thanks, it was good seeing you to. Oh and tell the Mr. "Wooo Hooo" :crossx: :crossx:
LMAO
I have a feeling he is going to be hearing that for a while now. :) :)

Eliminator 4 Life
04-11-2006, 07:10 AM
WYRD if it was so flipppin great lets see some pics :rollside:

OGShocker
04-11-2006, 07:16 AM
LMAO
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12838&stc=1

SummitKarl
04-11-2006, 08:24 AM
LMAO
maybe we can get him to demonstrate at the fund raiser :rollside:

SummitKarl
04-11-2006, 08:27 AM
Hey, OG thanks for the weekend :) ESP friday night.
I talked to Tim and Sherri yesterday......they will not accept your credit card next time your with me :wink:

djunkie
04-11-2006, 12:18 PM
Hey, OG thanks for the weekend :) ESP friday night.
I talked to Tim and Sherri yesterday......they will not accept your credit card next time your with me :wink:
DOH!!!! Hey I thought I paid cash for that round of drinks. :crossx:

Mrs.Racer277
04-11-2006, 12:25 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12838&stc=1
OMG LMAO :p :p