PDA

View Full Version : Moving Sale...(53" Sony,Couches)

Cole Trickle
04-10-2006, 11:02 AM
I am set to close escrow on my new house in 2 weeks and I am looking to sell a couple things before I move.
First and foremost my 53" HDTV ready Sony. It's a great TV but there is no place to put it in the new house.I bought it in March 02 and haven't really used it in the last 2 years...Maybe once every 2 weeks.(My condo has a TV cutout built in and the TV is too big so it sits upstairs in the extra room for movie nights)
Good condition and works great.
I listed it for $850.00 O.B.O. at Jens work but will sell it to a HB member for $750.00 and help you load it into the truck;)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2491Sony53.jpg
Couches are approximatley 3 years old and in good shape.(Neutral colors and include all pillows shown) $500.00 O.B.O. for both the Couch and Love seat.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2491couches2.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2491couches.jpg
All items are located in South O.C. and are avaliable imediatly.
Brandin

mondorally
04-10-2006, 11:14 AM
What are the dimensions on the TV? Do you have a model #?
Thanks
Justin

MAINEVENT
04-10-2006, 11:32 AM
I dont want your couches with your love stains on them.... LOL
Congrats on the new pad... Do i hear HOUSE WARMING PARTY AT CT's

Cole Trickle
04-10-2006, 11:35 AM
What are the dimensions on the TV? Do you have a model #?
Thanks
Justin
I will look for the model number tonight when I get home.
I think these are the dimensions....
48.0 x 56.0 x 25.0 inches ; 165.0 pounds

Cole Trickle
04-10-2006, 11:37 AM
No stains on the couch..... :idea:
We will be having a party in the next couple months Jen already said she is registering at Home Depot,Lowes and Bed Bath and Beyond and that gifts are required;) :crossx:

blackcloud75
04-10-2006, 11:59 AM
CT check your pm's

Cole Trickle
04-10-2006, 12:08 PM
CT check your pm's
Back at ya...

Ivan Dan
04-10-2006, 12:41 PM
Can't wait for the party....its gonna be a 5 kegger to break the new neighbors in right. :crossx: :D

76ANTHONY
04-10-2006, 12:43 PM
SO I TAKE IT YOU FOUND A HOUSE? where are ya moving and is jen for sale? :rollside: :) :crossx:

djunkie
04-10-2006, 12:44 PM
SO I TAKE IT YOU FOUND A HOUSE? where are ya moving and is jen for sale? :rollside: :) :crossx:
Go back to your hole you troll!!!! :crossx:

76ANTHONY
04-10-2006, 12:47 PM
Go back to your hole you troll!!!! :crossx:
f-off, he aint selling no ring beoooytch

Cole Trickle
04-10-2006, 01:00 PM
Can't wait for the party....its gonna be a 5 kegger to break the new neighbors in right. :crossx: :D
Fo Sheezy!!!
Check with the guy and see how much he wants for the pool table;)
I was gonna say the guys have to stay outside or in the garage but based on the stories you told Saturday Andrea has to stay off the carpet or on the pool table :crossx: :yuk: :p :idea: :)

Cole Trickle
04-10-2006, 01:02 PM
We found a place right in between Phatt Daddys and The Hoots. I wanted a inbetween spot for you so you could hydrate during the 2mile walk :crossx: :p
$$$$$ talks but her and the pooch are prety high maintanence :crossx:

sigepmock
04-10-2006, 01:22 PM
I sent Carrie a link to this thread and asked if she liked the couches for the game room we're re-doing......she said I hope those couches were Jen's because what kind of fruitcake has purple couches....???? :p
j/k Brandin congrats to you and Jen on the new place.
Chris

76ANTHONY
04-10-2006, 01:41 PM
We found a place right in between Phatt Daddys and The Hoots. I wanted a inbetween spot for you so you could hydrate during the 2mile walk :crossx: :p
$$$$$ talks but her and the pooch are prety high maintanence :crossx:
sweet conrats bro, oh and i'll find your addy buddy, and as far as jen, she a sweety she cant be high maint, no the pooch on the otherhand.... :idea: :) :rollside:

Cole Trickle
04-10-2006, 01:43 PM
I sent Carrie a link to this thread and asked if she liked the couches for the game room we're re-doing......she said I hope those couches were Jen's because what kind of fruitcake has purple couches....???? :p
Chris
Do they look Purple? :idea:
Jen picked them out when I was out of town and always told me they were tanish/Camel?(The pillows do have some maroon detailing)
??
<--------- color blind
Tell Carrie I will include some Billet Coasters so my couches will feel more masculine in your new game room :rollside: :crossx:
Thanks for the kind words.... I expect you two to show up for a get together or barbecue one of these days.

Mrs. casean
04-10-2006, 02:57 PM
No stains on the couch..... :idea:
We will be having a party in the next couple months Jen already said she is registering at Home Depot,Lowes and Bed Bath and Beyond and that gifts are required;) :crossx:
Smart lady you have :D I already told Sean we're going to your house warming party :p Good luck on the move Brandin & Jen!

sigepmock
04-10-2006, 03:00 PM
Do they look Purple? :idea:
Jen picked them out when I was out of town and always told me they were tanish/Camel?(The pillows do have some maroon detailing)
??
<--------- color blind
Tell Carrie I will include some Billet Coasters so my couches will feel more masculine in your new game room :rollside: :crossx:
Thanks for the kind words.... I expect you two to show up for a get together or barbecue one of these days.
Sounds good I'll see what she says......Count on us for the house warming get together.
Chris

Cole Trickle
04-10-2006, 03:12 PM
Smart lady you have :D I already told Sean we're going to your house warming party :p Good luck on the move Brandin & Jen!
We need to have a new boat warming party on your Cobra first!!;) :p

Cole Trickle
04-10-2006, 03:13 PM
Sounds good I'll see what she says......Count on us for the house warming get together.
Chris
You two can be incharge of the Jello snacks!!!
Tell her only part throttle so everyone behaves themself;)

Mrs. casean
04-10-2006, 03:17 PM
We need to have a new boat warming party on your Cobra first!!;) :p
Sounds good to me! I guess our first trip out that we may see you guys is the poker run :D
And I agree... Mock's are definitley in charge of the jello shots and only half throttle so we can last :p

Cole Trickle
04-10-2006, 03:20 PM
Sounds good to me! I guess our first trip out that we may see you guys is the poker run :D
And I agree... Mock's are definitley in charge of the jello shots and only half throttle so we can last :p
If things go like they look to be going we will be on the water bright and early Saturday morning :crossx:

Mrs. casean
04-10-2006, 03:22 PM
If things go like they look to be going we will be on the water bright and early Saturday morning :crossx:
Great! I hope we can hook up w/ you guys! We'll miss you this weekend though! Still getting the keys on the 19th?

MAINEVENT
04-10-2006, 03:36 PM
Fo Sheezy!!!
I was gonna say the guys have to stay outside or in the garage but based on the stories you told Saturday Andrea has to stay off the carpet or on the pool table :crossx: :yuk: :p :idea: :)
HOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHAT????...... :idea:;) Ahhhh this should be good times i can start at the hoot walk to your place and end up at P-Dizzles Plus i will only be like 20minutes from you focker the second week of may... :crossx:

Cole Trickle
04-10-2006, 03:37 PM
Great! I hope we can hook up w/ you guys! We'll miss you this weekend though! Still getting the keys on the 19th?
We have our fingers crossed:)
I expect you guys to swim over for a beer or 2.
What time are you going to be on the water?

Cole Trickle
04-10-2006, 03:39 PM
HOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHAT????...... :idea:;) Ahhhh this should be good times i can start at the hoot walk to your place and end up at P-Dizzles Plus i will only be like 20minutes from you focker the second week of may... :crossx:
You have to stay in the back yard on the grass!!!
I am going to have a sign at the front door that says Welcome.......Alex go through the side gate and stay off the pool table;)

Mrs. casean
04-10-2006, 03:49 PM
We have our fingers crossed:)
I expect you guys to swim over for a beer or 2.
What time are you going to be on the water?
Not sure what time we're getting on the water. Earlier the better for us! We'll have to figure out what works best for the mock's and Pfeifers... we can call you when we're heading to the ramp! Carrie will have a few jello shots on the boat I'm sure waiting for you :D

Cole Trickle
04-10-2006, 03:53 PM
Not sure what time we're getting on the water. Earlier the better for us! We'll have to figure out what works best for the mock's and Pfeifers... we can call you when we're heading to the ramp! Carrie will have a few jello shots on the boat I'm sure waiting for you :D
Are they bringing the kiddy or is this a big kids weekend?
We might be a little loud for Lauren but I can catch good if she throws some Jello Shots!! :crossx:

Mrs. casean
04-10-2006, 03:55 PM
Are they bringing the kiddy or is this a big kids weekend?
We might be a little loud for Lauren but I can catch good if she throws some Jello Shots!! :crossx:
Kiddy will be there :) But I'm sure they will have big kiddy moments :D We'll see where we end up... hopefully swimming/throwing distance at least... jello shots float :p

MAINEVENT
04-10-2006, 03:57 PM
You have to stay in the back yard on the grass!!!
I am going to have a sign at the front door that says Welcome.......Alex go through the side gate and stay off the pool table;)
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
What if i bring you know who with me.... ;) We wont mention names... :crossx:

Cole Trickle
04-10-2006, 03:57 PM
Kiddy will be there :) But I'm sure they will have big kiddy moments :D We'll see where we end up... hopefully swimming/throwing distance at least... jello shots float :p
We will keep an eye out for ya.
I will have Bama paddle me over.She loves Jello :p

Cole Trickle
04-10-2006, 03:59 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
What if i bring you know who with me.... ;) We wont mention names... :crossx:
Your more confusing than a women with 3 breasts..... :220v:
What are you up to now?(Dogs,boats,cars,bikes,plane) :crossx:

MAINEVENT
04-10-2006, 04:02 PM
Your more confusing than a women with 3 breasts..... :220v:
What are you up to now?(Dogs,boats,cars,bikes,plane) :crossx:
Holy shiat thats classic... Off the bike thing you scarred the shit out of me with that dealio but i might be adding a car tomorrow so i will hit you up... And never mind on the "Who" question for some security and drama free purposes... ;) Boat will be in Approx 2 yrs if the rail does not pan out for me.......

Ivan Dan
04-10-2006, 05:20 PM
Chris
I'd say these couches are brown NOT purple.

Ivan Dan
04-10-2006, 05:22 PM
Fo Sheezy!!!
I will definitely work on the pool table for ya....I'll let you know!
On the pool table is ok though right? :idea: :D

blackcloud75
04-10-2006, 07:24 PM
Brandin,
Sorry for not calling ya' busy with the kids...
I will ring tomorrow.....
Cory

Cole Trickle
04-10-2006, 08:21 PM
I will definitely work on the pool table for ya....I'll let you know!
On the pool table is ok though right? :idea: :D
you know it!! :crossx:

Cole Trickle
04-10-2006, 08:22 PM
Brandin,
Sorry for not calling ya' busy with the kids...
I will ring tomorrow.....
Cory
no prob...
Gave me a chance to track down the owners manual :)

Cole Trickle
04-11-2006, 07:26 AM
I am set to close escrow on my new house in 2 weeks and I am looking to sell a couple things before I move.
First and foremost my 53" HDTV ready Sony. It's a great TV but there is no place to put it in the new house.I bought it in March 02 and haven't really used it in the last 2 years...Maybe once every 2 weeks.(My condo has a TV cutout built in and the TV is too big so it sits upstairs in the extra room for movie nights)
Good condition and works great.
I listed it for $850.00 O.B.O. at Jens work but will sell it to a HB member for $750.00 and help you load it into the truck;)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2491Sony53.jpg
Couches are approximatley 3 years old and in good shape.(Neutral colors and include all pillows shown) $500.00 O.B.O. for both the Couch and Love seat.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2491couches2.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2491couches.jpg
All items are located in South O.C. and are avaliable imediatly.
Brandin
Bump

blackcloud75
04-11-2006, 12:41 PM
Brandin.....got forced hired at work for 48 hours...won't be home until thurs. then to the river thurs. night.....don't wait on my ass
Bumped for the homie!!!!!

Cole Trickle
04-12-2006, 08:52 AM
Bump
Someone needs a huge TV and some nice couches!!!
Don't make me put this monster Sony in my new bedroom!!! :crossx: :rollside:

Cole Trickle
04-13-2006, 01:05 PM
Bump

MAINEVENT
04-13-2006, 03:02 PM
Bump
Someone needs a huge TV and some nice couches!!!
Don't make me put this monster Sony in my new bedroom!!! :crossx: :rollside:
I heard you can hook up a ............. oh nevermind.... LOL Dude if i didnt have my TV already i'd pick it up and i dont need couches now so :yuk: LOL
Free Date with Jen if you buy these items ;)

Cole Trickle
04-19-2006, 07:50 AM
Still for sale.....
I have had alot of bites but knowbody has shown up for the goods yet.
<------- moving friday so come get this stuff before I have to haul it from South OC to Corona!!!! :cry:

riverbound
04-19-2006, 07:59 AM
Still for sale.....
I have had alot of bites but knowbody has shown up for the goods yet.
<------- moving friday so come get this stuff before I have to haul it from South OC to Corona!!!! :cry:
I think I might want the couches.

Cole Trickle
04-19-2006, 08:15 AM
I think I might want the couches.
There yours for $450.00 and I might even throw in a beer or two while we watch Jen try and load them in your lifted truck while wearing a bathing suit;) :crossx:

riverbound
04-19-2006, 08:17 AM
There yours for $450.00 and I might even throw in a beer or two while we watch Jen try and load them in your lifted truck while wearing a bathing suit;) :crossx:
Sweet, how about WE load them in your enclosed trailer and make a short drive to HB?? :crossx:
While Jen cheers us on in her bikini.
I might have a buyer for the TV too....but he is waiting to barter with you ;)

Cole Trickle
04-19-2006, 08:30 AM
Sweet, how about WE load them in your enclosed trailer and make a short drive to HB?? :crossx:
While Jen cheers us on in her bikini.
I might have a buyer for the TV too....but he is waiting to barter with you ;)
The trailer is in tustin and loaded with the Rhino.(Pain to move and unload right now)
We can get the big one in your truck and the small one in my truck if needed.
I think with enough tie straps we can get it all into your Ford.I know my chevy could get the job done;)
Barter huh? :idea:
Hopefully he has a truck load of 50" Plasmas because thats what the money would be going towards.I also need a fence built my house painted not to mention cement for the RV pad and a custom Spa and landscaping.
Oh yeah I need a nice pool table too...

Cole Trickle
04-24-2006, 10:04 AM
Couches are now gone....
TV still needs a new home;)