PDA

View Full Version : Is the Sept/Oct Havasu Poker run still on???

Liquid Courage
08-30-2004, 09:15 AM
I heard Hot Boat picked up the poker run and would be putting it on. Is this true or a rumor?? One minute I hear it's on, the next I hear it's not. Anyone know the deal???

Liquid Courage
08-30-2004, 12:38 PM
Anyone....anyone....hello....Bueller.....Bueller.. ...Bueller???
Has anyone heard anything at least???

Three Days Only
08-30-2004, 12:47 PM
***boat is doing The Wild Card Poker Run on October 1 & 2, but it has nothing to do with the Heat Wave poker run. That was another group which put that on.
Jeff

Liquid Courage
08-30-2004, 02:14 PM
Right, right, I'm trackin with ya. But I the heatwave poker run is no longer from what I've heard and Hot Boat picked up where they left off. In other words, is it going to be as big as the heatwave runs?

C-2
08-31-2004, 08:36 PM
LC
Hey, were you known in another life as Tank?
No heatwave and ***boat didn't pick up anything. After announcing retirement of the Heatwave series of runs, their lame-a s s "production" company thought they could pull a fast one on everybdoy and nab the former fall heatwave dates.
But the Nautical said nope, no poker run here so last I heard they were supposed to be doing it at another hotel.
Guess they forgot to tell everybody...dumb a s s e s :messedup: :eek: :eek: :hammerhea
This late in the game and no details.....sounds like a real winner

playdeep
08-31-2004, 09:06 PM
...Can you say coattail???
If they're latest attempt is anything like the last few,I'm thinking motel 6 will probably be the headquarters,and the nearest phone booth will have the sufficient capacity to hold the awards/dinner presentation...

Dusty Times
09-02-2004, 09:33 AM
I can't get anything but voicemail when I call the number listed on the calender for info. I left a message and no return call????????
Is it on or not????
I miss EBA :confused:

SHOCKWAVETOM
09-02-2004, 11:46 AM
It has been changed to Lake Mohave and will take place Oct 9th :)
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56212&page=1&pp=50

Dusty Times
09-02-2004, 03:33 PM
I have missed out on the whole summer and have hotel reservations for both event. I'm sure KL is the only one that won't get canceled.

SCOPE
09-08-2004, 05:10 PM
LC
Hey, were you known in another life as Tank?
Busted!!!!!!!!! :D :D