PDA

View Full Version : Labor Day at the Sandbar

That Guy
08-30-2004, 10:16 AM
I suppose the sandbar will be closed most of this weekend. We were thinking it would be fun to set up an alternative place to meet. If anyone is interested, we were thinking that we could all hook up in the little cove we used for op6c this past June. It is a couple of miles before the sandbar, is protected and easy to find. Anyone have any thoughts on this....we will be there on Sunday.....Maybe we can have a pre-op6c kick off party. :cool: :cool:

Mandelon
08-30-2004, 10:18 AM
Just don't make it "organized" or the LEO's who read this board may come and hassle you.......... :frown:

That Guy
08-30-2004, 10:19 AM
Agreed....but it would be a nice coincidence if we all met up there on Sunday.... :cool:

Kilrtoy
08-30-2004, 10:19 AM
Just don't make it "organized" or the LEO's who read this board may come and hassle you.......... :frown:
He is not hassling you mandelon you are white, its called doing their job....

summerlove
08-30-2004, 10:25 AM
He is not hassling you mandelon you are white, its called doing their job....
:eek: :eek: :eek: Says it all....

NOTALENT
08-30-2004, 11:59 AM
What about the small sandbar right before the main one...do you think thats going to be closed???

That Guy
08-30-2004, 01:24 PM
I don't know....what do the rest of the peeps think????? I honestly can't remember if the small one was closed as well. Ideas?

DryHeatOnly
08-30-2004, 02:54 PM
I've never seen the mini-sandbar closed on a holiday weekend. :clover:

beer hunter
08-30-2004, 04:17 PM
I've never seen the mini-sandbar closed on a holiday weekend. :clover:
Neither have I. I won't be out there until Sunday night but I'll be looking for the party then. I'm guessing the "Mini Sandbar" will be going off all weekend. I hope to see some of you peeps out there on Monday :D
DHO, will you be out at Havazoo over the holiday weekend? :smile:

That Guy
08-30-2004, 04:23 PM
Ok, so does that make more sense....the mini sandbar? I still think the op6c site was a great spot but we just want to have a place to meet up with people. Any thoughts would be welcomed.....thank you, please drive thru. :boxed: