PDA

View Full Version : Did they find the body at perris sunday???

racecar.hotshoe
08-30-2004, 11:59 AM
We got there at about 11am sunday they told us to stay clear of the barge the divers were looking for someone that drown saturday night. :frown:

lucky
08-30-2004, 12:00 PM
:squiggle: ohhh that was bad

My Man's Sportin' Wood
08-31-2004, 07:43 AM
They have not found the body as of yesterday. Divers will resume searching today. It appears a guy was on a PWC without a lifejacket and fell off. Tragic as it is, it appears to be an example of Darwinism. 23 years young. :frown:

racecar.hotshoe
08-31-2004, 09:14 AM
I just dont get it they know its going to come to the top soon but they dont close the lake,If a child was to see it first theyed be scared for life.But I guess the lake needs the money.

Dr. Eagle
08-31-2004, 10:01 AM
I just dont get it they know its going to come to the top soon but they dont close the lake,If a child was to see it first theyed be scared for life.But I guess the lake needs the money.
I was at Folsom Lake when a guy fell off his boat and drowned. They didn't find his body for three weeks... and the lake was never closed.

PlyaPlya22
08-31-2004, 10:06 AM
They really should close the lake. Not only if i child sees it what if it floats to the top and someone hits it. There are just too many variables involved.

dicudmore
08-31-2004, 10:08 AM
I've heard of bodies being recovered years later.
I'm thinking of a girl in castaic they found like 12 years after she had drowned :frown:

dmontzsta
08-31-2004, 10:09 AM
Dang! I did not know that happened...I might not go Tuesday if they dont find it before then, I certainly do not want to come across the body.

topless
08-31-2004, 10:09 AM
I saw a body wash up on the beach in Texas when I was 13. It is something I will never forget. Scary to think that they know it's there and won't close the lake. :hammerhea

LaveyJet
08-31-2004, 10:21 AM
local paper story
Divers searching for the body of a man thought drowned Saturday in Lake Perris turned up empty after a second full day's search, a Riverside County sheriff's spokesman said.
The man fell off a personal watercraft after 6 p.m., park superintendent Andre Ramos said Saturday. The victim was not wearing a life jacket and his body sank, Ramos said.
"The divers searched the entire lake," Sgt. Earl Quinata said by phone. "If they (the state parks department) need the dive team deployed for a third day, we can do it."
The missing man was identified as Jose Luis Silva Reyes, 30, of Rialto by Ron Krueper, another park superintendent at the lake.

topless
08-31-2004, 10:25 AM
They did however recover the personal watercraft.
http://www.chattanoogaboats.com/jet%20ski%20outboard.jpg

CA Stu
08-31-2004, 11:09 AM
local paper story
Divers searching for the body of a man thought drowned Saturday in Lake Perris turned up empty after a second full day's search, a Riverside County sheriff's spokesman said.
The man fell off a personal watercraft after 6 p.m., park superintendent Andre Ramos said Saturday. The victim was not wearing a life jacket and his body sank, Ramos said.
"The divers searched the entire lake," Sgt. Earl Quinata said by phone. "If they (the state parks department) need the dive team deployed for a third day, we can do it."
The missing man was identified as Jose Luis Silva Reyes, 30, of Rialto by Ron Krueper, another park superintendent at the lake.
Condolences to his family, but could he have been asking for it any more?
PWC, late afternoon, no lifejacket... If the guy was drunk, wearing jeans and cowboy boots, he would be the absolute typical Lake Perris drowning victim.
Cheers,
CA Stu

Dr. Eagle
08-31-2004, 11:15 AM
PWC, late afternoon, no lifejacket... If the guy was drunk, wearing jeans and cowboy boots, he would be the absolute typical Lake Perris drowning victim.
From the 909? :confused:

sintax
08-31-2004, 11:19 AM
From the 909? :confused:
I'm glad i'm now "the 951"
Guess i'll have to get my 909 tatts removed.... :confused:
-Scott

CA Stu
08-31-2004, 11:21 AM
I'm glad i'm now "the 951"
Guess i'll have to get my 909 tatts removed.... :confused:
-Scott
You could always move... might be less painful...
;)
I hear San Bernardino is lovely this time of year....
CA Stu

Dr. Eagle
08-31-2004, 11:27 AM
You could always move... might be less painful...
;)
I hear San Bernardino is lovely this time of year....
CA Stu
With what homes cost, I'd remove the tats............

prop check
08-31-2004, 02:12 PM
as of today still no body :confused: