08-30-2004, 03:12 PM
When the heck is it? :confused:
Bre<---- needs to make reservations :cool: Thanks :rollside:

Rod-64
08-30-2004, 03:16 PM
Boat Parade of Lights
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
Dec. 4-5, 2004
The winter holidays, London Bridge, a boat parade, and a desert oasis might seem an unlikely combination, but in Lake Havasu City anything is possible. The city that made international headlines by bringing the famous bridge from London and building an authentic English village celebrates with a free procession of brilliantly lit boats that pass through the Bridgewater Channel, then glide past the illuminated English Village and under the world-famous London Bridge (and a desert moon), for judging in front of thousands of spectators. Each boat is dramatically decorated by teams of boaters from across the Southwestern region, and over the years the Boat Parade of Lights has evolved into one of the largest events of its kind. The procession is accompanied by music and radio broadcast narration

Bre
08-30-2004, 03:17 PM
Boat Parade of Lights
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
Dec. 4-5, 2004
The winter holidays, London Bridge, a boat parade, and a desert oasis might seem an unlikely combination, but in Lake Havasu City anything is possible. The city that made international headlines by bringing the famous bridge from London and building an authentic English village celebrates with a free procession of brilliantly lit boats that pass through the Bridgewater Channel, then glide past the illuminated English Village and under the world-famous London Bridge (and a desert moon), for judging in front of thousands of spectators. Each boat is dramatically decorated by teams of boaters from across the Southwestern region, and over the years the Boat Parade of Lights has evolved into one of the largest events of its kind. The procession is accompanied by music and radio broadcast narration
Awesome :hammer2: Thank you sooooooo much :shift:

Rod-64
08-30-2004, 03:17 PM
We'll be there like last year with the fire pit, beer and BBQ..........right in front of the bathrooms..........we bring a lot of beer!!! :D

Rod-64
08-30-2004, 03:18 PM
Your Welcome. :)

Bre
08-30-2004, 03:23 PM
We'll be there like last year with the fire pit, beer and BBQ..........right in front of the bathrooms..........we bring a lot of beer!!! :D
Cool... we will be there..... prob same spot as last year..... a lil past the condos :hammer2:

JustMVG
08-30-2004, 03:25 PM
If i were to bring my RV is there a good spot to watch from where i won't be disturbed or should i say hassled.
Mike VG

UnionJack
08-30-2004, 03:51 PM
I cant wait

Craig
08-30-2004, 04:25 PM
Our main purpose of going is the great weather conditions that day to tear around the lake and get a new top speed number :p Dinner that evening and then oh yeah, the parade ;)

Bre
08-30-2004, 04:28 PM
Our main purpose of going is the great weather conditions that day to tear around the lake and get a new top speed number :p Dinner that evening and then oh yeah, the parade ;)
Yep we are looking to get our top speed out of that weekend too :cool: Kids will have to stay behind for a bit while mommy and daddy go play :p

Havasu_Dreamin
08-30-2004, 07:33 PM
If i were to bring my RV is there a good spot to watch from where i won't be disturbed or should i say hassled.
Mike VG
Nope, the only place you can really watch it from is the banks of the channel.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-30-2004, 07:37 PM
I don't think we will be at this one.. but we will see.. :idea:

Mrs. Restless22
08-30-2004, 07:39 PM
I don't think we will be at this one.. but we will see.. :idea:
You should go....we may be making a random Dec. trip to havasu :p

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-30-2004, 07:39 PM
You should go....we may be making a random Dec. trip to havasu :p
let me know if you do and we'll go just to see you.. :devil: :p

Mrs. Restless22
08-30-2004, 07:40 PM
I always wanted to go down to see this.....seems like a good year for it :wink:

Kindsvater Flat
08-30-2004, 07:46 PM
I always wanted to go down to see this.....seems like a good year for it :wink:
Does Ron know about this? You know that will be duck season. :jawdrop:

Mrs. Restless22
08-30-2004, 07:49 PM
Does Ron know about this? You know that will be duck season. :jawdrop:
SSHHHHHHHHHHH :lightsabe :D
We drove past the duck blinds this past weekend :p

Kindsvater Flat
08-30-2004, 09:18 PM
SSHHHHHHHHHHH :lightsabe :D
We drove past the duck blinds this past weekend :p
Oh and you didn't stop by. I was in the shop all weekend and beer on ice.

Kindsvater Flat
08-31-2004, 06:18 PM
Seems like Mr Restless missed this. :rollside:

Mrs. Restless22
08-31-2004, 06:24 PM
:rollside: sorry! :p
We didnt stop.... :frown: ....it was about 1 in the morning, and we didnt see any lights on. Sorry bout that!