PDA

View Full Version : The "Real Hot Boat Forum Rules"

MagicMtnDan
08-30-2004, 07:49 PM
What are they? What should they be?
I know a couple:
* Newbies are welcome as long as they post pics of their wives/girlfriends "naked."
* Don't give the women here a hard time. It'll get you in more trouble than you can imagine especially from the women :wink: (they can hold their own).

Kilrtoy
08-30-2004, 07:56 PM
Ok, what about newbie buys rounds at river upon first meet

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-30-2004, 07:59 PM
What are they? What should they be?
I know a couple:
* Newbies are welcome as long as they post pics of their wives/girlfriends "naked."
* Don't give the women here a hard time. It'll get you in more trouble than you can imagine especially from the women :wink: (they can hold their own).
such a helper.. thank you.. ;)

UnionJack
08-30-2004, 08:00 PM
What about a max amount of posts a day.....

Kilrtoy
08-30-2004, 08:01 PM
That would only apply to DEB

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-30-2004, 08:01 PM
What about a max amount of posts a day.....
hell no are you crazy.. :cry: :cry: :cry: :smile:

UnionJack
08-30-2004, 08:03 PM
No... max post for only new people, like probation for a month or something

Dr. Eagle
08-30-2004, 08:03 PM
hell no are you crazy.. :cry: :cry: :cry: :smile:
Now that you mention it, yes I am..... I hang out here don't I... LMAO... :hammer2:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-30-2004, 08:04 PM
No... max post for only new people, like probation for a month or something
LOL!! I will be slowing down anyway next week.. :eek:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-30-2004, 08:05 PM
Now that you mention it, yes I am..... I hang out here don't I... LMAO... :hammer2:
well I'm going to be in the little yellow bus too.. move over please.. :p

Dr. Eagle
08-30-2004, 08:12 PM
well I'm going to be in the little yellow bus too.. move over please.. :p
Yes, I think we all ride the short bus... :boxed:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-30-2004, 08:13 PM
Yes, I think we all ride the short bus... :boxed:
do you think they would let me drive? :smile:

Dr. Eagle
08-30-2004, 08:15 PM
do you think they would let me drive? :smile:
Why not, you can reach the pedals, turn the turnee thing, open the door... yeah... I'd say so!

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-30-2004, 08:16 PM
what about the white jacket they keep on insisting I wear.. :squiggle:

Debbolas
08-30-2004, 08:19 PM
If Mrs. Flyin Vee is driving............I want to ride on the short bus!!
OMG one time I was trying to teach my kids (at school) about words that "don't follow the rules" so you have to remember them. Words like the, who, they don't sound like they are spelled. Well I made the mistake of saying those words belong "on the short bus" and these kids had NO idea what I was talking about, thank GOD my boss didn't hear me, I mean really, what was I thinking......Pretty funny now that I think about it.....LOL :D
That would only apply to DEB
oh, you sweet talker you! :sqeyes: :sqeyes:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-30-2004, 08:23 PM
If Mrs. Flyin Vee is driving............I want to ride on the short bus!!
OMG one time I was trying to teach my kids (at school) about words that "don't follow the rules" so you have to remember them. Words like the, who, they don't sound like they are spelled. Well I made the mistake of saying those words belong "on the short bus" and these kids had NO idea what I was talking about, thank GOD my boss didn't hear me, I mean really, what was I thinking......Pretty funny now that I think about it.....LOL :D
oh, you sweet talker you! :sqeyes: :sqeyes:
LMAO!! thats funny.. but lucky you didn't get heard.. ;)
what was the explanation to the kids when they asked about the short bus.. :idea: :(

Debbolas
08-30-2004, 08:31 PM
I was trying to be funny, cause that helps them understand the "word rules" but when they didn't get it . I dropped it and we went on to something else. You have to try things to get them to remember.
Like we "swish and flick" (like Harry Potter) to find the vowels in a word.
I will ask them to remember a word , ask them 2 seconds later, then ask what they word will be ..........next week? when they are in junior high? High school? What will that word be when they are an old grandpa man? That makes them laugh and they remember.
My kids have a hard time remembering...for some reason that triggers their memory. Honestly, the short bus was probably the worst judgement call I have made in teaching.
:)

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-30-2004, 08:35 PM
very good.. I have to do that to myself too.. LOL!! :wink:

Debbolas
08-30-2004, 08:55 PM
Gosh, that was off topic..........sorry Dan :redface: