PDA

View Full Version : plowmans creek park below whitney oct 2

brazosriver
08-31-2004, 07:49 AM
I just called and made reservation for a camping spot for oct 1 thru 3. The girl said there were two more spots open with elec. and water. She said there were several spots open still with just water only..This is the weekend that the boat get together is happening below whitney on the brazos river..

oldbuck40
08-31-2004, 12:59 PM
corection: above Whitney Lake,North end of the lake,in the Brazos River,,,boy where you been,,get the facts straight,,,hahaha i know its too far down the road to this event and its making everybody crazy :hammer2:
im sure the hell ready to go might be a little cool though :2purples:

Shark In The Pond
08-31-2004, 05:33 PM
Well.. who all is coming this Yr. sign in kinda want to get a ideal of the #'s this yr. ? I will be dragging my boat down and I know Ratso coming and I think with three boats :cool: Last I spoke with Info.
( Ron ) was not sure yet ?

brazosriver
09-01-2004, 05:55 AM
oldbuck..you're right..It is above whitney..lol Had my head up my a..hope to see some of you guys there..have a white 74 taylor..glen

Greaser
09-01-2004, 08:47 AM
I'll be there. I have reservations at Indian Lodge, cabin 7 I think. I have a white and silver Southwind, with ot's. If ya see me, feel free to say hi and enjoy a frosty beverage :) Bert

oldbuck40
09-01-2004, 11:30 AM
brazosriver,,,,i'll be in #6 at indian lodge and greaser is in #7 and i think omega bubble jet is in #5,,,look up the threads and look for one of my replies it says here's an old pic of my boat,,,i'll also be driving a 2001 ext cab 4x4 dodge dually (SOLID RED) were not as young as alot of you guys but we can get just as :hammer2: 'ed ,,maybe not that bad but you know what i mean,
we're in our early 40's and i think my brother is coming too he's in his early 30's,,so i can hang out with alot of different age groups as long as they leave the smart ass side at home,,,dont have time for it!!! to many other good things out there to enjoy,,,now at night drinking and b/s'n is a whole different story,,and i do have some good one's to tell ya'll about the going on's at indian lodge with all the different people we have met...this will be my first time for the so called boat rally,i bet it going to be something :cool:

oldbuck40
09-01-2004, 11:35 AM
just a thought,,,the guys that havent posted a pic of their boat i thought it would be easy to print the pic and write the name of the owner on the back of it and take them to the river ,,it sure would help the feeble minded folks find each other alot easier??????????????

rrrr
09-01-2004, 01:17 PM
I'll be at the Indian Lodge with the missus and the ol' Howard. When you see metalflake, it's me. 'Nuff said! :D :D

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
09-01-2004, 01:22 PM
cabin #5 here.......will be bringing LOTS of beer.
Omega

Shark In The Pond
09-01-2004, 02:57 PM
brazosriver,,,,i'll be in #6 at indian lodge and greaser is in #7 and i think omega bubble jet is in #5,,,look up the threads and look for one of my replies it says here's an old pic of my boat,,,i'll also be driving a 2001 ext cab 4x4 dodge dually (SOLID RED) were not as young as alot of you guys but we can get just as :hammer2: 'ed ,,maybe not that bad but you know what i mean,
we're in our early 40's and i think my brother is coming too he's in his early 30's,,so i can hang out with alot of different age groups as long as they leave the smart ass side at home,,,dont have time for it!!! to many other good things out there to enjoy,,,now at night drinking and b/s'n is a whole different story,,and i do have some good one's to tell ya'll about the going on's at indian lodge with all the different people we have met...this will be my first time for the so called boat rally,i bet it going to be something :cool:
I like the keep the smart ass side at hm. :D Myself I'm 44 and think like you ,look forward to the " Boat Rally " and meeting some new peeps .I will be in a black with blue and a LITTLE pink Tahiti with TT headers .

Shark In The Pond
09-01-2004, 02:59 PM
cabin #5 here.......will be bringing LOTS of beer.
Omega
I will be sitting on the porch then of cabin # 5 to help you with the beers :D

Greaser
09-01-2004, 04:18 PM
Thats what Im talkin bout. :220v:

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
09-02-2004, 04:55 AM
seeing how many folks there will be, perhaps a keg is in order. I think they are around $75 last time I checked.
Omega

oldbuck40
09-02-2004, 07:40 AM
doesnt take much to get ya'll stired up,those of you from around here need to come down to Waxahachie lake i think its around the first of june if you keep up with sports those of you will know Dale Hansen,,,he has a huge home right on the water on the south side of the lake and has one of the biggest blowout party's i have ever seen every year,,,of course invitation only,but he cant stop you from parking on the bank and listening to the live band and there is a very small island not 100 yds from his yard thats where we park,but its one of those shindigs where you can see limo after limo pull up and they even had a couple of people show up in a few helicopters,,pretty wild,,,i'll find out for next year and make a post