PDA

View Full Version : v-drive events???

76BARRON
08-31-2004, 09:50 AM
With Red Rock being a thing of the past and Parker removing the Welcome mat. Is anyone (LAKE IRVINE? OR?) planning an event for v-drives (so.cal area)this fall? It's getting to be the only way we can get together.
Between DEMONSTA and V-DRIVE VIDEO and with a little luck I may drop in on one of their get togethers this next weekend? :D

dmontzsta
08-31-2004, 10:03 AM
With Red Rock being a thing of the past and Parker removing the Welcome mat. Is anyone (LAKE IRVINE? OR?) planning an event for v-drives (so.cal area)this fall? It's getting to be the only way we can get together.
Between DEMONSTA and V-DRIVE VIDEO and with a little luck I may drop in on one of their get togethers this next weekend? :D
Do it! I will be at Elsinore on Monday (Labor Day) with fellow member V-Drive and maybe a few others. Then on Tuesday I will be at Perris (with or without the boat) to join the war wagon regatta fellas. :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
08-31-2004, 06:32 PM
D,
Is the pic in your sig... "hittin the button?" :eek: :D :2purples:
Jerry

dmontzsta
08-31-2004, 08:05 PM
D,
Is the pic in your sig... "hittin the button?" :eek: :D :2purples:
Jerry
That is when I hit the body in Perris, thats why they cant find it. :D
j/k that was wrong. But, no that was no button...we have not used it yet, Labor Day will be the first time. That was in Needles with the plate all the way up and the gas all the way down. I pulled it off a .mov that was shot, I had to make a still of it!
you know...those Laveys are freaks! hahaha j/k

Beautiful Noise
08-31-2004, 09:55 PM
Well i'm not giving up on Parker I'm there every 2 Weeks :)

dmontzsta
08-31-2004, 10:06 PM
Well i'm not giving up on Parker I'm there every 2 Weeks :)
Can you make the mini v-drive war wagon meet on Tuesday? come on out and play!!!

Beautiful Noise
08-31-2004, 10:09 PM
Can you make the mini v-drive war wagon meet on Tuesday? come on out and play!!!
Which Tuesday? :notam:

dmontzsta
08-31-2004, 10:11 PM
Which Tuesday? :notam:
One week from today, Jerry is putting on the War Wagon Regatta at Lake Perris, should be around 5-10 V-Drives out there.

Beautiful Noise
08-31-2004, 10:13 PM
I doubt, I'll just be getting back from Parker on Monday :shift:

dmontzsta
08-31-2004, 10:16 PM
I doubt, I'll just be getting back from Parker on Monday :shift:
Its ok, I am sure all the V-Drives will be on the trailers and everyone will be standing around talking about how fast they are. :D YOU KNOW HOW US V DRIVERS DO IT!!! (According to the jet boaters).
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/drink.sml.gif

Beautiful Noise
08-31-2004, 10:18 PM
YOU KNOW HOW US V DRIVERS DO IT!!!
OH .........YA,I forgot :notam:

dmontzsta
08-31-2004, 10:23 PM
OH .........YA,I forgot :notam:
How can you forget? When someone walks up to you and asks things, just say it does 100+mph and runs on high octane fuel that gets very expensive. You had it out making passes when the sun came up and nobody was out there to see it.

repo man
09-01-2004, 11:21 AM
my tailer sucks so i don't leave the boat on it . i just turn the mag off and tell them it wont start.

stix818
09-01-2004, 11:54 AM
What happened with Parker? I thought it wasn't until this month

76BARRON
09-01-2004, 02:52 PM
What happened with Parker? I thought it wasn't until this month
LOT'S and LOT'S of EXTRA ATTENTION being paid by LAW ENFORCEMENT!
Wich one's you may ask? ALL OF THEM!
If your boat is anything more than a cookie cutter "BAYLINER" then plan on
being boarded/tested for SOUND,ALCOHOL, LIFEJACKET'S and all the other stuff to be "LAKE" legal.Perhap's more than once.
BTW I support being legal! and I am (sorta). I'm over by about 3db on sound but no ticket yet. :)
It is almost 100%(inspection/test) for performance looking boat's!
L.E.O.s are under extreme pressure from upstairs to clean up the
"PARKER STRIP"
Any sort of get together in or on the strip will INVITE ALOT of IMPERIAL
INTANGLEMENT'S ;) I wish I was wrong,but time will (sadly) prove this to be true.
B.T.W. MOST OVER TRANSOM EXAUST W/ BAFFLES WILL NOT PASS SOUND TEST!
BAFFLES +WATER should pass!
Through transom no baffles ,but with JUST WATER should NOT PASS!
86db is the limit.
Sound(noise) seem's to be the thing that start's this whole wonderful process!
HAVE FUN & GOOD LUCK!

Beautiful Noise
09-01-2004, 04:14 PM
It is almost 100%(inspection/test) for performance looking boat's!
Maybe thats why i haven't been pulled over yet,I'm not Performance enough looking :( :( :notam: :smile:

dmontzsta
09-01-2004, 04:59 PM
Maybe thats why i haven't been pulled over yet,I'm not Performance enough looking :( :( :notam: :smile:
no, they just know you are so slow that you are not going to do anything wrong.
:sleeping: