PDA

View Full Version : Teen Kids & racing accidents

carbonmarine
08-31-2004, 10:01 AM
Just read the OC register today.
... Saw that kids are dying in drag races on South County.
In fact, second traggic accident in three days in Laguna Niguel....Dead are a Brenda Moore 14, and another 17 year old in critical ...
** What's going on, WTF ???
So Sad,
Rick32 :confused:

dmontzsta
08-31-2004, 10:07 AM
Sadly it has been going on a LONG time. Up in the canyons on the way home I see crosses, pics, teddy bears and flowers all along the stretch. I am glad I got in to racing the boat and not doing it on the streets as much, even though it is dangerous with a boat, but I have alot more empty space in certain spots of the river/lake that I can have fun.

syke-o
08-31-2004, 10:12 AM
it is sad for sure... but i dont think street racing will stop anytime soon, my dad did it when he was young, i did it when i was younger, and i think that kids will continue to do it... i feel terrible for the parents though :( :(

Keithb87
08-31-2004, 10:14 AM
When I was a "kid" we did all of our Drag racing on streets that were unoccupied. But LE shut that down years ago. I don't remember "Kids" early 70's to mid 80's so there was a lot more metal to shield us from injury.
Unfortunatly even if there was a place where they could go for free and run, I don't think that many of them would go.. too much like being restricted. I porbally wouldn't have used a facility like that then either..
It is sad when a youngster looses his life in a car..

Essex502
08-31-2004, 10:22 AM
Thinning the race. Sad but part of growing up. The smart survive.

fourspeednup
08-31-2004, 10:25 AM
I wish they would have opened up some kind of street legal drags thing in Ventura County...I would have been there every weekend.

dmontzsta
08-31-2004, 10:34 AM
A big part of street racing isnt even organized. It is just pulling up to a light next to someone you have never seen in your life and racing them from the light, it is done all day and all night everyday.

NOTALENT
08-31-2004, 10:49 AM
You know..being 21 myself...and from the drag/street racing scene...It's not just the kids...So Please dont imply..it..As a matter of fact if you went to the street races whether alondra..ontario or la...the majority..of them are 25 and up. I drive down the streets in my chevelle...and I will se some old dude in his vette or porsche...and they will rev on me...trying to get me to race. after 12 racing tickets..and my license suspended twice..I really dont race anymore. only at the tracks..This would not be happening if they would stop shutting down the dragstrips..due to "Noise Pollution"!!! There will never be an end to this..sure they say go to the strips but when u get there there are several hundred people and at the most u get 2 runs..Thats BS!! If they would actually try to resolve the problem then shutting down the scene there would be fewer casualties.

NOTALENT
08-31-2004, 10:52 AM
A big part of street racing isnt even organized. It is just pulling up to a light next to someone you have never seen in your life and racing them from the light, it is done all day and all night everyday.
Not at the races its..actually very organized..although illegal..we do it late this way there is no one around..We block off all the streets so nobody gets in and accidently gets hit..and there are alot of other precautions taken.

Rev. Williams
08-31-2004, 10:58 AM
You know..being 21 myself...and from the drag/street racing scene...It's not just the kids...So Please dont imply..it..As a matter of fact if you went to the street races whether alondra..ontario or la...the majority..of them are 25 and up. I drive down the streets in my chevelle...and I will se some old dude in his vette or porsche...and they will rev on me...trying to get me to race. after 12 racing tickets..and my license suspended twice..I really dont race anymore. only at the tracks..This would not be happening if they would stop shutting down the dragstrips..due to "Noise Pollution"!!! There will never be an end to this..sure they say go to the strips but when u get there there are several hundred people and at the most u get 2 runs..Thats BS!! If they would actually try to resolve the problem then shutting down the scene there would be fewer casualties.
Well said :D :D I'm 36 and if I had a car that could actually beat something I'd race at every light !! It's fun and people do it all the time.
Now just watch and see, these frikin bleeding hearts are gonna run out and say our kids are dying and we need to not license them until they're 21 so they will be safer!!! It's the stupidity of a few that gets show on the news, then the world thinks it's a crissis then the majority losses another freedom.
Tough break dying in a car race, but TAKE RESPONSIBLITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS AMERICA !!!!!!

prop check
08-31-2004, 02:33 PM
dead kids is always a sad thing. My father raced streets and boats,My brother raced streets and I raced boats stopping spur of the moment racing of any kind is next to impossible. BUT as a parent now, if I buy my 16 year old kid a high performance sports car and let him add the tuner,exhaust and NOS system and then give him a 2 a.m. curfew I feel I would be the one loading the gun that may accidentally go off. Parents need to wake up and be a bigger part of there kids life.... I am very sorry for any family struck by this type of sensless tragedy. sorry , now who else would like my soap box :frown:

Ziggy
08-31-2004, 03:15 PM
True but untrue at the same time...all you ever hear or read about are the kids dying, not some 25-35-45-55 yr old that didn't know how to control himself and/or his car. Experience goes a long way when the moment of making a smart decision confronts you.
We used to race on a frontage road in Escondido that had no intersections through the length of the race back in the late 70's early 80's---never any issues with safety.
And being they just closed Carlsbad raceway a week ago the last of the mohican's has perrished as well leaving almost no legal racing venue for street fans. I agree 100% there needs to be an outlet for these kids, yes I said kids in several locations, not just one in every 250 mile radius. Yeah, yeah, they got one 1/8 mile track at one of the indian reservations but what fun is that for anything other than a rice grinder :rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
08-31-2004, 03:19 PM
after 12 racing tickets..and my license suspended twice..
I highly doubt you have 12 street racing tickets, YOUR LICENSE WOULD BE REVOKED, probably for life. Maybe 12 speeding tickets....

NOTALENT
08-31-2004, 03:38 PM
I highly doubt you have 12 street racing tickets, YOUR LICENSE WOULD BE REVOKED, probably for life. Maybe 12 speeding tickets....
sorry..kilrtoy...but Yeah I did have 12 racing tickets...although they dropped the charges on a few..shit..I still have 7 or 8 in a scrap book. and they dont classify them all as street racing..I have had 2 exhibition of speed tickets..an unsafe start, quite a few speeding. and one that classify's it as racing. also a wreckeless endangerment ticket..and some other ones..Dont forget about good old traffic school..and after they 3 years I got a few cleared. I just got two cleared in june and july..I have two more on my record. but they dropped my insurance 986.36 a year..so i am stoked.

Ziggy
08-31-2004, 04:58 PM
sorry..kilrtoy...but Yeah I did have 12 racing tickets...although they dropped the charges on a few..shit..I still have 7 or 8 in a scrap book. and they dont classify them all as street racing..I have had 2 exhibition of speed tickets..an unsafe start, quite a few speeding. and one that classify's it as racing. also a wreckeless endangerment ticket..and some other ones..Dont forget about good old traffic school..and after they 3 years I got a few cleared. I just got two cleared in june and july..I have two more on my record. but they dropped my insurance 986.36 a year..so i am stoked.
Boy, you should be real proud of yourself :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Not only do you endanger all of us but your not even bright enough not to be caught- :hammerhea

NOTALENT
08-31-2004, 05:28 PM
Boy, you should be real proud of yourself :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Not only do you endanger all of us but your not even bright enough not to be caught- :hammerhea
Please...it doesnt endanger anyone exept for those of who are at the races..did you read what was posted??? I dont agree with racing at signals period!! This is stupid as all hell. I have learned my lesson. And everyone endangers the lives of everyone when they drive. Whether it's from doing 10 mph over the limit, running a signal, or even a stop sign...So think about whats said before speaking.

lghtnin33
08-31-2004, 05:55 PM
it's all the parents fault

Mrs. casean
08-31-2004, 06:07 PM
I guess the possiblity of killing yourself or others around you doesn't work... do we have to show Red Assfault (spelling??) more often than just in drivers ed?? I like my life too much to put myself in jepordy or someone else... but I am female so maybe that is why I think this way??? Well I hope future races will think twice more often and I feel awful for the victims family and friends... no one should go through that... but unfortunatly too many do... too many great people killed... :(

Wakker
08-31-2004, 06:10 PM
A "REAL" street racing ticket would be classified as "speed contest" or "exhibition of speed" These are 2 point offenses. The state can pull your license for some period of time for 4 points in 12 months I believe... This also makes you a "negligent operator" and will run your insurance through the roof...
If Bropb16 has had 2 "street racing" tickets every year he has driven he would have had his license yanked a couple times as you can only goto traffic school one time every 18 months. I think hes had some speeding tickets, maybe an exhibition ticket or two, and is still using the same shitty excuses street racers have been using forever...

boatslayer
08-31-2004, 06:11 PM
there a street races every saturday night here

NOTALENT
08-31-2004, 06:17 PM
A "REAL" street racing ticket would be classified as "speed contest" or "exhibition of speed" These are 2 point offenses. The state can pull your license for some period of time for 4 points in 12 months I believe... This also makes you a "negligent operator" and will run your insurance through the roof...
If Bropb16 has had 2 "street racing" tickets every year he has driven he would have had his license yanked a couple times as you can only goto traffic school one time every 18 months. I think hes had some speeding tickets, maybe an exhibition ticket or two, and is still using the same shitty excuses street racers have been using forever...
As i stated I did get my license suspended twice. My first ticket was the exhibition of speed. They Took my license from me for 6months..hell My mom had to go court with me and told the judge to suspend it. The one problem being it is a 2 point ticket..however the judge messed up He allowed me to go to traffic school for this..Your are not supposed to be able to for this ticket. therefore it was taken off my record. I did take responsebility for all my tickets..I never said they were bullshit..I didnt use excuses..And like I said I dont race anymore. And every month I for 2 years I have been getting letters in the mail reminding me that i am a neglegent driver! by the way what excuse would that be???? there is no excuse...what are they going to say "its peer pressure"?????

Jordy
08-31-2004, 06:18 PM
what are they going to say "its peer pressure"?????
I think it might just be entrapment. (sorry, couldn't resist) :D :D :D

NOTALENT
08-31-2004, 06:23 PM
I think it might just be entrapment. (sorry, couldn't resist) :D :D :D
lol...read the other thread..

Boozer
08-31-2004, 06:26 PM
Well...
I'd like to say a lot of things on this subject but most have been said. However there are some things that haven't been said that could be done to lower the amount of illegal street racing activity.
Imports have a bad image. Why? Because teenage kids get little pos Hondas and think that slapping a 2" exhaust with a 7" coffee can muffler, installing a k&n air filter and putting 150 lbs worth of vinyl stickers on their car not to mention the big top fuel dragster wing will make them qualified as a racer. These kids are usually wreckless drivers because they see movies like the fast and the furious and want to go drive like those guys do. There also a lot of gang type activities that go on with these kids like shootings, stabbings, and fights. Most racing venues dont want that element at their venue because it just means problems. We'll call this Group 1
There are however people who are into imports that are not a part of that element and these are the people who can truely build and tune a race car. Most of these race cars would appear stock to the untrained eye. No body kits, no bling bling rims, no big shiny chrome mufflers and just about NONE are Hondas. True Import Tuners look at honda punks the same way hot boaters look at PWC's We'll call this Group 2
Group 1 ruins things for group 2 and because of this you will never see the street race scene die down. It really sucks because group 2 would love to go to sanctioned events and do things legally but every day you hear about more events being stripped away.
In Colorado they have bandimiere Speedway. Every Wednesday night Bandimiere hosts a test n tune. You pay $30 and can can make as many runs as you can get in between 4-9pm some nights it gets packed and you only get 3-4 runs and others you can get 5-10. All cars must be teched in an meet all the same safety requirements that they would have to meet in an nhra sanctioned event. By Eliminating the Street Legal Drags title you will eliminate the majority of the fast n furious honduh retards and give the true racers the oppurtunity to do what they love in a good and safe enviroment.

NOTALENT
08-31-2004, 06:31 PM
unfortunatley CA..has a hell of alot more people...and you get maybe 1 run at the legal tracks..which is on thursday night from 8:00 p.m on..Sure they do it on school nights...that doesnt help much.
And yeah I hate group 1. Did u know that a new intake, exhause and racing stripes witha wing...gives u 150 Horse power!!!!haha..I swear they see something that says potential of 15-30HP...there automatically thinking 30hp..lol

Boozer
08-31-2004, 06:38 PM
unfortunatley CA..has a hell of alot more people...and you get maybe 1 run at the legal tracks..which is on thursday night from 8:00 p.m on..Sure they do it on school nights...that doesnt help much.
And yeah I hate group 1. Did u know that a new intake, exhause and racing stripes witha wing...gives u 150 Horse power!!!!haha..I swear they see something that says potential of 15-30HP...there automatically thinking 30hp..lol
You build 1 race track for every 1 million people in the state. That equates to what roughly 25 race tracks? The State can even run them. Open them 2 times a week for test n tuine events one weeknight and one weekend maybe even have them open both weekend days so you have 3 days of operation. Charge $45 a pop and pay off the states Dephacet <sp> with the proceeds.
Oh wait.. That idea would actually work and have a positive impact on the people and economy so it will never happen in California.

NOTALENT
08-31-2004, 06:41 PM
hahaha exactly..big willy has been trying to open termino island back up as well as one in elsinore and a few others..but people hate the noise..so lets let them race on streets and kill people..rather than deal with the problem..thats the solution..

coolchange
08-31-2004, 07:30 PM
As long as there are 2 people with SOMETHING,they're gonna race.

Ziggy
08-31-2004, 07:55 PM
Please...it doesnt endanger anyone exept for those of who are at the races..did you read what was posted??? I dont agree with racing at signals period!! This is stupid as all hell. I have learned my lesson. And everyone endangers the lives of everyone when they drive. Whether it's from doing 10 mph over the limit, running a signal, or even a stop sign...So think about whats said before speaking.
Well you did say that you don't really race anymore so I guess you don't endanger me any longer but you also mentioned a few hundred people(mostly under 25) at just one of the many illegal races that are still out there participating in one way or another. In many cases it has been innocent peopled killed by these races so saying it doesn't endanger the public is way off base.
Gladly, by your own admission, you have learned your lesson.....that way one day we will share a brew at the river.
oh, and stop tallying your tickets--it don't impress :wink:

NOTALENT
08-31-2004, 08:08 PM
Well you did say that you don't really race anymore so I guess you don't endanger me any longer but you also mentioned a few hundred people(mostly under 25) at just one of the many illegal races that are still out there participating in one way or another. In many cases it has been innocent peopled killed by these races so saying it doesn't endanger the public is way off base.
Gladly, by your own admission, you have learned your lesson.....that way one day we will share a brew at the river.
oh, and stop tallying your tickets--it don't impress :wink:
Look back up at my response..I said "mostly over 25" and if they die at the races then they are in someway participating whether they are a spectator or a racer..I totally do not agree with racing on the streets to where you can injure someone. like signal races..I still do go to the races only to watch my friends run..but I try not too. Especailly because most of the people are dying due to gang violence..Everytime I have been there someone draws a gun because the loser didnt want to pay up..I only race at the strips now.. the cops try to stop everyone by blocking them in with big rigs now which only makes the matter worse..people drive like bad out of hell to loose them causing even more danger.

Ziggy
08-31-2004, 08:28 PM
Look back up at my response..I said "mostly over 25" and if they die at the races then they are in someway participating whether they are a spectator or a racer..I totally do not agree with racing on the streets to where you can injure someone. like signal races..I still do go to the races only to watch my friends run..but I try not too. Especailly because most of the people are dying due to gang violence..Everytime I have been there someone draws a gun because the loser didnt want to pay up..I only race at the strips now.. the cops try to stop everyone by blocking them in with big rigs now which only makes the matter worse..people drive like bad out of hell to loose them causing even more danger.
I know that you said over 25 but I don't believe it..stats show its the younger sect. The problem is that there are way too many kids at these races, ego's rage and problems arise. In my day it was a simple matter of being able to tell the other "FU I'm faster"....rarely was there money involved just reputation of fastest car. Most times there were only about a dozen peeps present but word of the outcome spread fast :D
And by still spectating you run the risk of loosing that free brew from me ;)

Kilrtoy
08-31-2004, 08:43 PM
Ok so you have a whole bunch of 22350 tickets( I JUST LOOKED THIS UP)
street racing they now impound and CRUSH you car, you go to jail and lose your license. Second offense PERMANENT REVOCATION OF YOUR LICENSE.
And yes Street racing endangers everyone. from the parents who lose their kids to the the families that lose a loved one and even more often the innocent person who get caught in this crap.....
STREET RACING IS FOR LOSERS, LIKE MICHEAL MOORE :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:

dmontzsta
08-31-2004, 08:43 PM
There are however people who are into imports that are not a part of that element and these are the people who can truely build and tune a race car. Most of these race cars would appear stock to the untrained eye. No body kits, no bling bling rims, no big shiny chrome mufflers and just about NONE are Hondas. True Import Tuners look at honda punks the same way hot boaters look at PWC's We'll call this Group 2
Hi, my name is Donald and I hate ricers.
Ricers to me are the honda punks. You know the ones I am talking about, cause you just described them. Most people call all imports rice, but they are not.
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/New%20Pics%20with%20Typhoons/DSC01516.jpg http://thezcarguy.maximaclubca.com/DSC00038.JPG
I have the rims on mine, but no crazy body kits. I had my eye on a Stillen body kit for each of them, but it is VERY subtle and still factorish looking.
Both cars run low 14s with just a k and n filter and some exhaust work. Nothing too crazy, but perfect for a daily driver.
Anyone else own imports?

Kilrtoy
08-31-2004, 08:52 PM
DAMN, STILLEN, havent heard that name since my 94 Z car....

dmontzsta
08-31-2004, 08:57 PM
DAMN, STILLEN, havent heard that name since my 94 Z car....
Did you have a TT? STILLEN is now STEAL IN. They charge a shit load for parts. I did manage to win a set of cross drilled rotors, I could tell it was like ripping their heart out to give it up.

Kilrtoy
08-31-2004, 09:02 PM
I was only 23 i could no afford the TT, but the non tt was still fast and would hit 155 easy....

dmontzsta
08-31-2004, 09:05 PM
I was only 23 i could no afford the TT, but the non tt was still fast and would hit 155 easy....
yeah, the N/A is sweet too. I drove in a 600+whp TT a while ago, that ****er threw me back in the seat and had the loudest growl with the sound of twin turbos whining over the engine, OMG I need one someday. For now my N/A Z killing Maximas will have to do. I would get a 5.0 Stang over a TTZ though, just cause of the backseats.

Kilrtoy
08-31-2004, 09:09 PM
We were about to pull the trigger on a SALEEN S281E
but the wife decided and IM SO GLAD a car that fast will only kill us,
so the new boat is MAYBE in the near future....

dmontzsta
08-31-2004, 09:11 PM
We were about to pull the trigger on a SALEEN S281E
but the wife decided and IM SO GLAD a car that fast will only kill us,
so the new boat is MAYBE in the near future....
You are a lucky man...just get the 03 Cobra...

Kilrtoy
08-31-2004, 09:17 PM
1/4 mile in 12.5 at 115 only a ferrari and viper are faster, and 1 porsche . If they cant drive as good as I THEY ARE GETTING SMOKED. We will keep the 02 Mustang GT Convert and be happy. I am getting to old to race people and risk everything.....
My buddy has a street legal 9 SEC lightening. That thing is scary. Thank god he keeps it on the track....

dmontzsta
08-31-2004, 09:25 PM
1/4 mile in 12.5 at 115 only a ferrari and viper are faster, and 1 porsche . If they cant drive as good as I THEY ARE GETTING SMOKED. We will keep the 02 Mustang GT Convert and be happy. I am getting to old to race people and risk everything.....
My buddy has a street legal 9 SEC lightening. That thing is scary. Thank god he keeps it on the track....
Good idea, I have decided against getting a fast car and putting the money elsewhere (like on the water) California is getting to the point where you cannot drive a fast car, besides...gas prices kill you. I know a guy with a 9 sec Lightning, I wonder if it is the same dude? I know the guy who heads of SoCal Lightning club.

Boozer
08-31-2004, 09:29 PM
What's the sticker on that Saleen? Probably to much. I'm in the process of turning my daily driver into a daily driven 11 second door slammer and total price including cost of car and mods should be under 20K that includes full race suspension and brakes.
Who says Imports have to be slow?
Not to mention it's going to be a total sleeper non cop magnet 4 banger that will get 28mpg as long i dont wind up the turbo to much. Considering the majority of my driving is done in rush hour traffic staying out of the turbo shouldnt be a problem.

dmontzsta
08-31-2004, 09:32 PM
What's the sticker on that Saleen? Probably to much. I'm in the process of turning my daily driver into a daily driven 11 second door slammer and total price including cost of car and mods should be under 20K that includes full race suspension and brakes.
Who says Imports have to be slow?
Not to mention it's going to be a total sleeper non cop magnet 4 banger that will get 28mpg as long i dont wind up the turbo to much. Considering the majority of my driving is done in rush hour traffic staying out of the turbo shouldnt be a problem.
hmmm...under 20k and 11 seconds...could be alot of different cars. What is it? I have a buddy that has done that with an integra and a few that have done that with 240's. It can now be done with Z's, Sentras and Civics pretty easy also. Another option is awd eclipses but the drivetrain can break if you are not careful.

Boozer
08-31-2004, 09:35 PM
What does the Ferrarri.. I think its maranello?? Whatever one is suppose to be the fastest aside from the Enzo and special edition f-series cars??? Run in the 1/4 here? There was a a guy in Colorado with one at the strip last time I was out and he was running a 13.8@110MPH. That fawker was a dog off the line but once he hit the 1/8th mile marker that baby took off.

Boozer
08-31-2004, 09:39 PM
hmmm...under 20k and 11 seconds...could be alot of different cars. What is it? I have a buddy that has done that with an integra and a few that have done that with 240's. It can now be done with Z's, Sentras and Civics pretty easy also. Another option is awd eclipses but the drivetrain can break if you are not careful.
F*ck the AWD drivetrain. AWD is great for low 1/4 mile times but you make those low 1/4 times 1 tranny at a time. I'm building a 1990 Plymouth Laser. It has a 4g63 (same as Eclipses/Talons) but it's FWD. I'm just going to convert it to a full LSD in the front for better traction at the track and considering its going to see more road racing time then drag strip time the FWD will be better for me not to mention the weight savings. There's a company here in So-Cal that makes a custom 5th gear tall enough to hit 200MPH with enough power behind it! It's an ugly car but that's one of the reasons i like it so much.

Kilrtoy
08-31-2004, 09:40 PM
WHOLE SHIT he lives right by you His name is John and he has a Silver lightening

Kilrtoy
08-31-2004, 09:41 PM
The SALEEN goes for 61k to start, but at those speeds you need the BEST BRAKES trans and a few other things so prbably about 67 to 70 K

dmontzsta
08-31-2004, 09:43 PM
WHOLE SHIT he lives right by you His name is John and he has a Silver lightening
I think that might be the same guy. I dont know him directly, just know him through the guy who heads off the club.

Boozer
08-31-2004, 09:47 PM
Crap. Stupid attachment thing isnt working.

Kilrtoy
08-31-2004, 09:51 PM
he also has a sick mustang that runs in the 6 or 7's black 88 Gt I think
he is a real red neck short fat dude

dmontzsta
08-31-2004, 10:03 PM
he also has a sick mustang that runs in the 6 or 7's black 88 Gt I think
he is a real red neck short fat dude
Those goober red necks are the ones to watch out for. :D

Ziggy
09-03-2004, 12:07 PM
Look back up at my response..I said "mostly over 25" and if they die at the races then they are in someway participating whether they are a spectator or a racer..I totally do not agree with racing on the streets to where you can injure someone. like signal races..I still do go to the races only to watch my friends run..but I try not too.
I wanted to bring this back to the top.
Just two days ago another racing incident left 2 people killed in Carlsbad. Two cars were racing on the freeway, one lost control and rammed into a cement truck killing driver and passenger. Driver was, yup you guessed it 21, passenger was his pregnant girlfriend..... :frown: :frown:
I think I made my point on the age thing Bropb16.
I just feel for the girl and her family for having been in this car with him, its just so sad to keep hearing about these senseless deaths.

Back Forty
09-03-2004, 12:42 PM
Boozer describes group 1 and group 2. Thats a great description. I never get into these arguments because I could never figure out why people get so self rightious about how bad street racing is. I am over on the group two side. I have never been involved in or seen an accident and the group two issue is why. No dumasses, no showing off, no bullshit just late night action and some cash exchanging. No fights, no shit. Florida was the same way living down there. Columbus Ohio and Chicago both have some really serious cars but a lot of it is done at the strip with the boards shut down. It's a shame but the "pool" cleans itself...

WaTchTheGelCoat
09-03-2004, 01:44 PM
Imports suck. Screw you and your fart pipes! 1.6 litres is a soft drink not a race motor! Wings belong on planes!! :hammerhea

carbonmarine
09-03-2004, 01:54 PM
Ziggy that is so sad.
Rick32

Misogynist
09-03-2004, 03:48 PM
teens killed in street racing?.....

MOBrien
09-03-2004, 04:32 PM
Hey Bropb16---is that the Magic...errrrr....Sleekcraft that was for sale in AZ earlier this year?

repo man
09-03-2004, 04:33 PM
street racing is dangerous because it goes on at 2-3 in the morning right when most of us are driving home drunk! :crossx:

sanger rat
09-03-2004, 07:16 PM
Well maybe the drunks driving home is the problem then.