PDA

View Full Version : The Difference in Delagates ? Anyone pick up on this...

carbonmarine
08-31-2004, 10:40 AM
Seriously, has anyone noticed the stark difference in whom each party has as delegats on the floor at their respective conventions..... Well, I have.
1) The GOP Delagates seem to be more represenattive of the country as a whole...
2) The DNC delagates looked mostly desheveled.... Perhaps a bit spun or some could say hip like a Moby Fan Club Member, etc...
On a seperate note, if democratic change or Kerry coming to power is an excuse for what is taking place outside Madsion Square Garden :
NEW YORK — ( source: fox news )
Protesters in pig snouts grunted and rolled in bogus $100 bills featuring a sneering Vice President Dick Cheney on Tuesday as part of a day of civil disobedience aimed at deflating Republicans in town to celebrate their party's presidential ticket.
Outside the hotel where Texas Republicans were staying, about two dozen protesters calling themselves employees of "Hallibacon" chanted: "We love money. We love war. We love Cheney even more." They accused Cheney and the company he once led of profiting from the war in Iraq.
Fourteen people were detained near Wall Street for blocking morning traffic. Another six protesters were arrested for wearing masks in a Harlem subway station, authorities said.
* * To all the above I say , " 4 more YEARS and a McCain / Guiliani Ticket in 2008 !!!
Rick32

1978 Rogers
08-31-2004, 10:46 AM
I'd vote that way instead of Hillary in a heart beat.

Some Kind Of Monster
08-31-2004, 04:25 PM
McCain / Guiliani Ticket in 2008 !!!
agreed :cool:

HM
08-31-2004, 11:23 PM
Agree. The dem delegates for the most part are "enlightened - never had a real job" hand wringing drama queens.
Just like strippers and hookers, most of these people have real focked up lives and are bitter about their parents disciplinning them as a kid and thought it was unfair.
Get over it, get a job, and stop blaming everyone else for your pathetic lives. Oh yah, stop hating just because people who succeed are a slap to your face that it can be done and prove that you are the problem.
Did I say get a job? Focking blaming dems never make any money in my pyramid scam either, so yeah, get a job, because I need someone to bring me my Marguerita's when I am on the beach in Tavarua, because I sure ain't gonna get them myself. And make me a samich, bitch, while your at it.
SL....when you gonna come out of the closet? You know your a conservative....just get over the religeous and abortion issues, and come on down! ;)

v-drive
09-01-2004, 04:14 AM
As we were watching Laura Bush speak we both felt the same way.
On a side note did you see Kerry's Daughters on Mtv. They were being boo'd off the stage and when they brought the Bush girls up on the teleprompter everyone started cheering. Who said our younger generation had no brains.
oh yeah, most definately Mccain/ Guiliani /08 :coffeycup v-drive

OGShocker
09-01-2004, 05:50 AM
SL....when you gonna come out of the closet? You know your a conservative....just get over the religeous and abortion issues, and come on down! ;)
Nov 6th, 2004, SL will be a sober member of the RNC. CarbonMarine and I will be shooting pictures of him in his new shirt. :D :cool:

eliminatedsprinter
09-01-2004, 08:45 AM
Seriously, has anyone noticed the stark difference in whom each party has as delegats on the floor at their respective conventions..... Well, I have.
1) The GOP Delagates seem to be more represenattive of the country as a whole...
2) The DNC delagates looked mostly desheveled.... Perhaps a bit spun or some could say hip like a Moby Fan Club Member, etc...
On a seperate note, if democratic change or Kerry coming to power is an excuse for what is taking place outside Madsion Square Garden :
NEW YORK — ( source: fox news )
Protesters in pig snouts grunted and rolled in bogus $100 bills featuring a sneering Vice President Dick Cheney on Tuesday as part of a day of civil disobedience aimed at deflating Republicans in town to celebrate their party's presidential ticket.
Outside the hotel where Texas Republicans were staying, about two dozen protesters calling themselves employees of "Hallibacon" chanted: "We love money. We love war. We love Cheney even more." They accused Cheney and the company he once led of profiting from the war in Iraq.
Fourteen people were detained near Wall Street for blocking morning traffic. Another six protesters were arrested for wearing masks in a Harlem subway station, authorities said.
* * To all the above I say , " 4 more YEARS and a McCain / Guiliani Ticket in 2008 !!!
Rick32
Yes, I noticed the differance. Once uppon a time, back when I was young the Democrats were able to get together without looking like a nutty mob. I guess those days are gone.